The Beverage

Story Info
What he does after you meet someone for a drink.
1.8k words
4
11.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You look wonderful coming home in your new suit. Such a beautiful woman. Throw your handbag on the table, remove your jacket, blouse slightly open. Relax, have a seat on the couch and I’ll get you some wine. You look so sensual with your hair slightly tussled.

I join you on the couch with a bottle of wine and you’re welcomed with a big kiss, I taste you.. and ..wine? A deeper kiss, more taste – you didn’t come right home did you? You stopped somewhere and met a friend for a drink. Innocent of course, but I look at you and catch a glimpse of your bra, knowing anyone would look. You’re irresistible, the gentle swell of your breasts, knowing what your nipples are like underneath, how they would respond to a touch. Knowing that after a drink or two one would start to wonder how they would feel, how they would taste. Seeing your legs, how your skirt rides a little high; any man would look and dream.

I grab the front of your blouse and pull you to me, put my mouth to your ear. “You’ve been bad, you need to be more aware.” I let a hand cup your breast and slide my thumb over your nipple, “men want this, Cindi.” .I keep pulling on your blouse, pulling you across me, so you are over my lap. My hands slide down your back. Over your ass, your thighs, your calves. Your ass peeks teasingly out from your skirt and I slide my hand up over it. Your cheeks fit so nicely in the palm of my hand, rubbing you in circular motions, warming you up, One hand on the back of your neck holding you down and the other massaging your ass, sliding to tease between your legs, then lifting up and coming down with spank that makes you tense and push into me. More. I like the feel of your body moving. I lift your skirt way up, peel your panties down over your legs and spank you again, twice more, then lower on your cheeks and you feel fingers slip between your legs to touch your wetness and dance over your lips.

The hand on the back of your neck slides under you to undo the buttons on your blouse. The need is too intense and I tear the front open to get my hand under your bra and take your nipple between my fingers. Holding you down by your tit my other hand undoes my belt, my zipper slides down and I lift my hips, raising you on my lap as I slide my pants to the floor then push your ass back down and feel your naked skin against my cock. Your bra is unsnapped and I slide my hand to your other breast, again taking your nipple between my thumb and middle finger, rubbing it with my index finger. Another spank. This time my hand stays on your ass cheek, slides between your legs and into you, rocking in and out of you as you grind against my cock and feel your breasts toyed with. The fingers you’ve made so wet I slide out of you and over your clit, letting my thumb slide into you. You can feel my cock pushing against your stomach, the top of your pussy. With my fingers sliding in and out of you, I slide the other hand up to your mouth and put my fingers between your lips. I can feel your mouth close over my finger and suck it in. You feel my fingers sliding into your wet pussy in time with the finger sliding into your mouth.

You make me so fucking hot, I slide my finger out of your mouth and run my fingers through your hair, grabbing a fistful and pulling your head toward my lap. Your gyrations have made me so hard and I hold your head an inch from the tip of my cock, you see it throbbing in front of you. I stroke it with my free hand, your mouth open, your tongue darting out to taste. I touch it to your lips and then pull your head back away. Teasing you for a moment more, before pushing your head down to engulf my cock and filling your mouth as I throw my head back and moan out load “oh Cindi you are SO fucking good!”

I can feel your lips closing over me and your hands stroking me into your mouth. I hold your head down on me and thrust in and out of your mouth. I feel your tongue running over my shaft and I watch my cock sliding between your lips. I see you slide it all the way into your mouth and back out, your saliva making me glisten. My personal erotic show, the beauty of seeing your face wrapped around my shaft and your lips sliding over it again and again. Your magical mouth takes me to the edge and can almost make me forget you’ve been bad - but not yet.

I pull you up so your sitting and I stand in front of the couch facing you. Again holding your hair, again an inch away from me, I take a sip straight from the wine bottle I had brought over to serve you. I put the bottle next to my cock and pull your mouth forward to let you taste both, sipping wine around my cock and tasting the mingled juices. I can feel your hands on my ass pulling me to you, seeing your tongue run around the neck of the wine bottle and them my cock. I need to touch you, and put the bottle down on the floor so I can run my hands over your tits, pulling you to me as your wet mouth sucks me in and my fingers rub over your nipples, squeezing your breasts and constantly flicking the nipples with my fingertips.

With both hands on your breasts I pull you forward. I lean forward to whisper in your ear, “Its good to know you like wine so much you had to stop for a drink, now I want to see you fuck it”. I pull you forward and make you lower yourself over the wine bottle. Enjoy it baby, take it all in, show me how you love it so. Seeing the bottle slide between your legs makes me throb more and I slide my cock back into your mouth as you squat onto the bottle and let it slide into you. It makes me so hot to see you fucking yourself and sucking me. I get harder and harder as I look at your face filled with my cock and lean back to see your pussy sliding up and down making the bottle shine. Your mouth makes me crazy, your tongue sends electricity through me and before I explode in our mouth I pull away, put a hand on your chest and push you back onto the couch.

I have to taste you; I have to drink from you. I push your thighs apart and lower my mouth onto you. I can taste the hint of chardonnay on your lower lips and run my tongue up and down your slit, then raise it to your clit and lick ever so gently as I bring the bottle back to your cunt and slide it in as I hold your clit in my lips and let my tongue slide so gently up and down over it. Sucking on you as I fuck you with your new toy, filling you and tasting you at the same time. Then the bottle gets cast aside and I drive my tongue deep into you to taste every drop. Licking around your lips and into you to taste every drop, to get past the taste of the wine to get to the taste of you, and once I can taste just your juices I find I’m in heaven and half blind with lust. With one hand on your tits and one holding your ass I can devour you and savor every drop of your pussy juice. I love to feel you push your pussy against my face, I love the taste of you, I love the feel of your clit under my tongue. I could suck on you for hours and let my face get wet with you. Putting my hands on your chest I push you back into the couch and let my tongue glide and flick over your clit, savoring every second. My hands on your breasts, flicking your nipples as my tongue flicks your clit, I am in a dream, the only thing I know or feel is your body, your tits in my hands, your clit in my mouth. Sucking on you and feeling you grind against me. I want to taste you, I want to feel you cum on my lips and I unconsciously read every movement to keep you on the edge with my tongue, gently licking, flicking tasting, probing until you are on the edge and a low feline moan comes over your lips. Feeling you start to cum I feel such bliss as your cunt thrusts against my face and I feel you shudder under my hands. It is a dream to have my mouth on you as you cum and push against me.

And then I have to fuck you; you’ve taken me to the edge with your mouth, you’ve felt me spanking you, you’ve been made to suck me, to fuck for me, you’ve been my private show and I need to fill you. Lifting my face from between your legs I put my cock at the entrance and push in so slowly at first, sliding in so excruciatingly slowly and deep. Then out. Then in. Teasing the entrance, teasing myself, teasing you, but we are so heated, and you’ve been so bad, that it increases quickly to a hard, fast tempo. You make me want to slam into you, to push you back and put my weight on you, to feel your legs spread and wrapped around me. Driving my cock into you to fill the craving you have created, fucking you hard, sucking your tits, griping them in my hands and pulling at them with my lips as I slam into you. Oh God and then I need to slow down – sliding out of you to the edge, and back in so slowly. A gentle pace that takes our breath away. Lifting my mouth from your nipples I look into your eyes – Cindi, I have to cum in you, and the pace picks up again. Deeper and harder, a rhythmic thrusting, Your body makes mine scream for you and I can tell you exactly what I have left; ten strokes Baby, and I am going to fill you. Slamming deep into you, full hard strokes and thrusts and I look into your eyes and tell you “Your cunt belongs to me - now”.

Oh Bear, you are so fucking hot. I could never get enough of you.

I love you Baby. Enjoy a beverage any time you want. It’s the you I fell in love with.