The Bevington Academy Ch. 01

Story Info
FBI agent Dan Grant finds himself in girl trouble.
2.5k words
4.17
63.9k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sarahk100
Sarahk100
25 Followers

The following story is based on the Bevington Academy captions written by ;)

The Bevington Academy Files: Danielle Grant: Chapter 1

I worked for the FBI for 5 years and never once was i offered an opportunity for promotion until director McTeer came to me one day telling me i've been assigned to a mission of great importance to the bureau. He told me of a suspicious school for boys and me called "The Bevington Academy"

McTeer told me that only boys entered but girls only left. I was the perfect man for the assignment, I had received top notch mental protection from hypnosis, and i was physically fit for the job. Although i was relatively strong i looked very meek, feminine even, which was McTeer's reason to assign me for the job.

So I was assigned to the job, Trained for a back story but nothing could prepare me for what was going to happen.

Day 1

I was dropped off at the school, It's a large structure with high walls covering the perimeter. There was barbed wire covering the tops of the wall making escape seemingly impossible. I was greeted by the schools human resources head Carly Kearns. She is an incredibly beautiful woman with long bleached blonde hair, I could almost swear I saw a touch of pink in her blue eyes, but it was likely nothing. She claims to be a former student of Bevington Academy and she informs me that at 8 tomorrow morning I will get the tour of the academy and will meet the headmistress Ms. Bevington.

She leaves me and my bags in a light blue dorm room, there are 6 bed spaces in the room and I decided to make myself comfortable. I found the empty spot, in between 2 other beds on the left side of the room, it was right over the air conditioning vent. I thought this was good, I always got hot when i slept. There was a sweet smell in the air, like strawberries. I couldn't help but inhale the gorgeous smell as much as possible, it was almost addictive. I started to feel drowsy, unsurprising considering I hadn't slept in 2 days. I took a look at my new bed, it had crisp white sheets and fluffy pillows with a light blue spread matching the walls. I removed my clothes and put on the pair of pyjamas I packed in my case. In mere moments I was out like a light.

I started to stir a few hours later, it was nearly 8 PM and as I opened my eyes I noticed I was surrounded by a group of boys. I sat up quick, my reflexes fast thanks to my training and the boys were taken aback by sudden awakening. I saw 5 boys, not much younger than me, 3 looked relatively normal but 2 had shoulder length straightened hair and light makeup on.

"Hi" I said, confused as to what had them so taken in by my presence. They all nodded hello at me, one of the more feminine boys raised a hand in hello, I noticed his nails were painted a light pink, not unlike the colour of the nightdress he appeared to be wearing.

"That used to be Jeremy's bed" said one of the more masculine boys "They took him in the first week" And with that he turned away back to his bed, and so did the others.

"What do you mean?" I asked "Took him where?" But my questions were ignored and the lights in the room went out. It must be the curfew. And in moments I was out again, still getting the gorgeous smell of strawberries

Day 2

Although i don't know for sure, I was told it was 7 AM when we all were woken up and told to stand at the end of our beds. A woman, very tall and muscular looking walked in and performed a spot check in the dorm room. When she got to me she looked me up and down and then saw my half open suitcase.

"What is that?" she asked, she did not wait for an answer she picked it up and walked out of the room with it. For some reason I didn't even think to protest, I was just shocked that it had happened. She came back in a moment with a set of folded clothes.

"Strip from those clothes and put this on" She said. I stripped down to my boxers and handed her my clothes. She looked at me expectantly and nodded down at my boxers. I was mortified, I was very reluctant and then I saw a flash of anger in her eyes. It was best for me to put my pride aside and just remove my boxers. With that she flashed me a smile and led the group of boys out of the room. It took me a moment to wake up enough to notice that all the boys were wearing Light pink blouses, with what appeared to be the Bevington Academy crest on it, and light blue mini skirts over white stockings. Thats when I noticed that I was left the exact same set of clothes, with a pair of pink panties with a purple heart over the crotch. I was once again mortified, embarrassed beyond belief but also glad that the FBI hadn't bugged him with cameras.

Carly walked into the room and when she saw me she looked quite angry.

"Why have you not changed?" she asked, her voice changed from its happy perky pleasantness to a voice of polite rage.

"I wasn't sure this was right ms. Kearns" I said, I felt emasculated by this woman, I was standing before her, naked and cold. She held out the panties.

"Put these on and we'll get you to ms. Bevington"

With that order I slid the panties up my legs, they barely covered my crotch, then Carly handed me the stockings which I also slid up my legs. I felt so humiliated. I looked up at Carly who was smiling kindly down at me, as if she understood my humiliation. I pulled up the skirt she handed to me and then buttoned up the blouse.

"Now" Carly said happily, she walked towards the door. "Time to meet ms. Bevington"

I gulped hard, I felt so uneasy, I knew that this place was wrong but i was getting a worse feeling. Carly held out her hand to me and I held it. walking out with her into the hallway.

Students milled through the halls. Some talking to each other excitedly about one thing or the other with dazzling smiles on their faces, others just moving with their heads down trying to ignore what seemed to be teen pop blaring through the intercom system. There was a difference in the "uniforms" everyone seemed to be wearing. Most of the boys walking down the halls were wearing what I had on. Where other boys and what seemed to be girls carried pink handbags and wore pink heels with white pantyhose and pink frilly dresses. It was they who were talking happily and singing along to Lady Gaga and even some of the boys wearing the uniform like mine getting in on the conversation.

Carly looked at me looking at the pink dress uniform and chuckled quietly. We continued down the hall. It was really femininely decorated but that was no surprise. The walls were pink, the floors carpeted in white, Carly brought me into what appeared to be a laundry room. She asked me my shoe size to which I confusedly answered 10. She then handed me a pair of womens shoes. They were pink with a light blue bow. I looked at her with a look of desperation, to be spared further indignation but she gave me her stern look and i submissively complied.

Once I had my new shoes on I was guided through the halls, up the stairs to the 3rd floor. Carly brought me a set of ornate double doors, over the doors was a golden plate with the inscription "Ms Clarissa Bevington"

Carly knocked on the door and waited until a woman called out for us to enter. Carly brought me into the room, it was large with a massive window in the back of it facing out into yard where a group of boys were doing what seemed to be yoga. Ms. Bevington is a very pretty woman, she had long blonde hair and dark brown eyes. She wore a pink blazer with the Bevington crest and a pink skirt, she had white stockings on like mine and pink peep toes high heels. She walked over towards us and gave me a big smile.

"Another fabulous addition to the Bevington family" she started and gave me a tight hug, she smelled of roses. I couldn't get the intoxicating smell of femininity out of my head

"Welcome dear. You can leave us Clara" and with that Carla bowed a little and left the room. Ms. Bevington guided me over to a very comfortable red leather chair facing her desk and sat me down. I felt myself unconsciously pulling my skirt under my legs so it wouldn't crease. It felt weird. Ms. Bevington started asking me questions. My name, where i was from, my age, what my aspirations were but the strangest question she gave me was what my ideal girl would look like. I found myself unable to lie about her except when it came to my job. I wasn't going to give up my cover.

When she was satisfied she called out for Carly who opened door immediately, still showing off her incredible smile. Ms. Bevington told Carly to set me up with a timetable and escort me to the lunch room. I was shocked to look at the clock and find it was nearly noon. It only felt like i was with Ms. Bevington for less than an hour. Carly held my hand and brought me down to the ground floor. She showed me into the empty lunch room and sat me down at one of the long white tabled on a plush pink seat. She handed me a pink pamphlet and told me to enjoy my lunch. I was left alone until a woman, nearly as gorgeous as Carly came over with a tray. It was my lunch and seeing as i hadn't eaten in a day i was starving. My lunch was a bowl of salad and a strawberry milkshake. I was about to turn to the lunch woman and ask if there was another option for lunch but she was already gone back to the kitchens. I started eating the salad while reading the timetable i was given by Carly. I missed 2 classes of history and english and had one more for today. Dance. While i was reading through the timetable students started to come in. A very girly looking but obviously a boy sat down next to me and flashed me a kind smile.

"Hi" he said perkily "I'm Jenny, what's your name"

I was taken by surprise and stammered a little

"Uh, Dan" I said, cursing in my mind for using my real name. One of the boy's friends sat down next to me, they were all wearing the pink dress uniform and smelled sweet but with an unmistakable smell of something else.

"It's sooooo nice to meet you Dan" he said taking me by surprise again by hugging me, his long curled red hair tickling my nostrils. He let go and looked me up and down and after a small pause grabbed my hand held it up to her eyes.

"Oh no, your hands are so bare, they really need a light pink polish" He said reaching for my other, "Come back to our dorm later, We'll totally do your nails"

I was really scared by what was happening when the boy who spoke to me last night appeared, His face covered in somewhat smeared makeup came up to the table pulled me up.

"Ew what do YOU want Andrea" said the boy who called himself Jenny.

"My name is Andrew" said my he said looking at the boy. "And leave the new guy alone Jeremy"

So that was Jeremy. Jeremy now Jenny looked furious at the use of the male name and picked up his strawberry milkshake and tossed it at Andrews face. Jenny then ran out of the lunchroom sobbing and followed by his entourage, one of which scowled at Andrew whose face was covered in the strawberry milkshake.

Andrew picked up a pink napkin and my pamphlet and brought me over to another table, filled with boys who wore my uniform, none apart from the clothes they wore, appeared remotely feminine. Not one more word was said to me for the rest of lunch.

A bell rang and everyone got up to leave, thankfully there was a map in my timetable that showed where my dance class was and i made it through the halls, the sound of Justin Bieber vibrating through my eardrums, to class. I walked into the large dance room where i was greeted by a buff latino guy, the most masculine thing I've seen since i got here. He smiled at me and pointed towards the dressing room. I walked in and was greeted by Jenny again. He waved at me and smiled then turned to his compact and applied some pink lipgloss. I made my way to the empty rack and saw I was expected to put on a pink tutu with white pantyhose and ballerina slippers. I sighed and removed what i was wearing, The blouse, the skirt, and replaced it with the ballerina outfit. Jenny walked up behind me and tapped on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry about Andrea, She can be such a bitch" he said pouting sadly. I felt uneasy as she lingered, blocking my path back to the dance room. "You are still totally welcome to stop by our dorm after dance to get your nails done"

He smiled and turned, skipping out to the dance hall with his friends. I followed them out to the class. Apart from the obvious it was an uneventful class. I was shown how to dance some simple ballerina steps and before i knew it an hour and a half had passed and i was exhausted. I went back into the changing room and changed into my uniform. Despite what comfort issues i had earlier i was adjusting well into my new clothes

Jenny came up to me and grabbed my hand and one of his friends came up and grabbed the other.

"Come on we can show you our dorm Dani" Jenny said, smiling the sweetest smile i ever saw, it was strangely arousing yet thankfully i couldn't seem to get erect. I pulled my hand away from Jenny's and she seemed disappointed with me, I made my excuses and headed back to my dorm

When I got into my dorm i noticed my nightwear was gone and replaced by a set of light blue pyjamas and a pink nightdress and beside my bed a pair of pink fluffy bunny slippers. I tiredly accepted that this would be the norm for the time being so i wore the light blue pyjamas, still wearing the panties and fell into the bed, sleeping in seconds, still breathing in the strawberry scented air.

Sarahk100
Sarahk100
25 Followers