The Bi-Trucker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I couldn't torture her anymore. My mouth was watering at the thought of tasting her and my pussy was burning once more. I lay down on my stomach between her spread legs and lowered my head, kissing each of her pussy lips. She sighed and rocked her hips back and forth. "inside, lick me inside." She purred reaching down and tangling her fingers in my hair.

I giggled and lifted my head. "I'm getting there, relax." I spread her pussy lips open and saw her clit sticking out of its hood and throbbing. I reached my finger in her and brushed it against her clit. She shivered and jerked up with her hips. "Oooohhhh, you are hot." I purred lifting my eyes to hers.

She looked down at me through heated eyes. "Oh yes, so hot...now eat me, make me cum." She sighed.

I lowered my head and flicked out my tongue, brushing it against her clit. I felt her shiver and heard her moan as I tentatively licked her. It didn't taste bad purse, more strange than anything. I brushed my tongue against her clit once more and she let out a loud moan. "Oh yes, lick my clit." She begged pulling on my hair.

I closed my eyes and licked at her clit a few more times, this time harder then the last. She whimpered and lifted against me. I remembered her fingering me so I took one of my hands and pushed two fingers inside her. She was soaked and my fingers squished inside her. "Oooohhhh, oh yes, finger me." She begged wiggling her hips around.

I worked my fingers slowly in and out of her as I leaned down and ran my tongue teasingly against her clit. Jessica was whimpering and tugging on my hair, trying to pull me closer to her as she humped against my face. "Make me cum, please." She begged rubbing her pussy up and down against my hungry mouth.

I figured it was now or never, so I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked hard. Jessica squealed and humped against me harder. "Oh yes, suck it, suck it hard." She cried.

I sucked hard at her small nub as my fingers flew inside her. She started panting and raising more rapidly against me. My tongue flicked over her small nub as my fingers flew in and out of her. "Oh god, yes. Eat meeeeeeeeeeeeee..." She cried thrashing around so hard I had a hard time keeping my mouth on her clit.

I reached up and wrapped my arm across her stomach and pushed her back to the bed, as I devoured her cunt with my lips and tongue. I sucked harder at her clit while I pushed a third finger inside her and worked it furiously with the other two. Jessica was breathing hard and from the way she was thrashing around I knew she was close.

I took her clit between my teeth and gently bit down on it. She screamed as she coated my fingers in her juices. "I'm cummmmmmminnnnnnnnnnggggggg..." She cried her body spasming with release.

I wanted to know what her juices tasted like so I pulled my fingers free and replaced them with my tongue, pushing it deep inside her. She whimpered and lifted against me. "Oh yeah, tongue me." She cried raising and lowering her hips furiously.

I worked my tongue inside her as far as I could. I drank up all the juice she had pouring out of her then dug my tongue in looking for more. I worked my tongue in and out of her licking all around her insides. I loved the taste and smell of her and couldn't seem to get enough. She started panting and humping against me. "Oh yes, Amber, make me cum again." She cried rising against me.

I worked my tongue furiously inside her, working it in and out like a small cock as I reached up with my fingers and grabbed her clit and started pulling on it and twisting it. She squealed and coated my tongue in more juices as she came hard. "Oh fuck Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss..." She cried as she went flying over the edge.

I drank up the newest amount of juice she poured out of her then pulled away licking my lips. "Damn, that was fun." I said pushing myself up on my knees.

Jessica giggled and stretched. "Yeah it was, for someone who has never sucked pussy before you are really good at it."

I smiled. "Thanks." I lay down on my back beside her and stretched then reached for my burning cunt, pushing two fingers inside myself and started furiously working them in and out. Jessica watched me for a minute then sat up and reached down and grabbed my clit, pulling on it. "Come on baby, let go." She purred.

Between my fingers flying in and out of me and her pulling at my clit, it wasn't long before I was breathing hard and writhing around. "Ugh...So close...need more." I panted squeezing my eyes shut as I forced my fingers faster and harder inside me.

Jessica leaned down and wrapped her lips around my nipple, sucking hard as she played with my clit. She dug her nail into it and I cried out as I came. "Fuck yesssssssssssssssssss..." I cried as my body spasmed with release.

"That's it baby, let go." She cooed against my breast.

I worked my fingers a few more times then collapsed pulling my fingers free and breathing hard. "Ugh...I needed that." I panted.

Jessica kissed my nipple then lifted her head. "Yeah, I can tell." She said with a grin. She leaned down and kissed me softly then grabbed my hand and sucked on each of my fingers in turn until she had cleaned them all of pussy juice.

I watched her and smiled as she sucked on my fingers. When she was done she put my hand in my lap and just looked at me. "Well I'm wide awake now; I guess I can drive for a while." She pulled away from me and grabbed her clothes pulling them on. I rolled over onto my side and watched her with a smile. "Well anytime you wanna come back to bed, I'll be here." I said softly.

She finished getting dressed and smiled. She leaned down and kissed me gently then climbed out of the sleeper. She pushed the curtains open then climbed into the cab, closing the curtains once more. "Get some sleep." She told me as she started the truck up.

I grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around myself as I curled up on my side, and fell into a deep sleep, my body still singing from the number of times I had cum.

12