The Big "3-0"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see that her tongue was exploring my husband's mouth, so I decided I would take him into my mouth, slowly sucking him while the two of them kept each other's mouths occupied. After a few minutes of this I spoke to Kara and asked if she wanted to come down and try sucking my husband's cock. Once again, she didn't hesitate as I invited her to share a new level of passion with my husband.

I will admit that I had never really watched anyone give a blowjob before despite how many times I had been an active participant. Even the few adult films I had seen were not the same as witnessing this in person. The fact that the male subject happened to be my husband and the woman performing the act was the lover for him that I found on the internet gave me a strange sense of pride.

I could tell immediately that she knew what she was doing in this arena. Her lips parted and she took in first the head, slowly letting it work her lips apart and back together as she had him enter and withdraw from her mouth. Then she started to take in more of him and he responded by moaning quite audibly and even at one point gripping her head with his left hand. I could hear a faint wet sucking sound as Kara tasted my husband in this most intimate way.

I noticed again how pretty she was, even with several inches of my husband's now fully erect manhood sliding in and out of her mouth. Her cheeks were lightly flushed and went slightly concave each time she backed her mouth off his impressive cock. She herself moaned periodically during the act which I knew only made it better for my husband. I hoped that I looked just as pretty when I was giving a blowjob.

I don't know why, but I reached out and touched her back in encouragement, slowly rubbing her lower back below the band of her bra and appreciated the smoothness of the skin and the amazing curves present back there. Her skin was warm, so soft, and so feminine.

I decided that I wanted in on the act so I paused the action for a moment while I had Kara help me pull my husband's underwear right off his body. He had gone from the least naked to being fully naked in a matter of minutes. She resumed sucking him and I positioned myself close enough that if I twisted my head I could lick the base of his shaft from the side while she sucked the top half of his cock.

At one point I recall seeing that she was making full eye contact with him and saw that the only physical connection between them was her mouth wrapped wetly around his thick cock. I attempted to join in on the eye contact as well. Of course my sideways licking wasn't going to allow any sort of eye contact with him so I looked for a new target for my mouth that would let me enjoy seeing my husband's reaction to this most special of birthday gifts.

I don't know why I hadn't noticed until then, but my husband had apparently shaved himself completely smooth in anticipation for tonight. He regularly trimmed his hair fairly neat at my request but I suppose he wanted to make everything very clean for his usual birthday blowjob. I love that he had no idea during his preparation that he was going to be getting two blowjobs from two different women at the same time.

My mouth had found its new area to explore and I stretched my tongue out while I got lower than Kara and carefully and slowly licked my husband's balls while looking right up in his eyes. I lightly sucked at one and then the other letting them in and out between my wet lips. I can only imagine the thoughts going through his mind while his wife and a complete stranger were looking up at him with dirty looks in their eyes while their mouths and tongues did sexy things to him.

For two women who had never shared a man before, I thought we did a fairly excellent job of improvising our coordinated attack of my husband. We swapped who was sucking and who was licking and even at one point we both took a side of his shaft in between our lips and slid up and down in an almost synchronized way.

His body's own lubricant oozed out with much more frequency and amount than what I would say was normal and we both took turns very deliberately licking it off the tip of his cock. It tasted as sexy and delicious as ever.

At one point I had licked a very noticeable drop of the clear sexy liquid off the tip of his cock. Kara suddenly reached a hand to the side of my face and gently guided my mouth to hers kissing me very deeply. Her tongue entered my mouth slowly but with confidence.

The first thing I noticed was the very sexy taste of my husband's cock on her breath and then I think it sunk in that this was a woman I was kissing and not a man. It was full of passion and was very sensual without any roughness but with all the eagerness and hunger. Kissing her was truly wonderful and eye opening experience. I loved it and was inspired to do more.

I reached behind Kara's back and carefully undid all the clasps of her impressive bra and slid the straps off her shoulders. Pulling slowly, I removed her breasts from their supporting cups and her massive breasts fell naturally into place. I reached out once I had discarded the bra and gently rubbed them. They were very warm, soft and so amazingly full. Other than being the same basic anatomical part as my own, they seemed almost completely different from mine. I lifted up on her right breast and leaned in, sucking her nipple into my mouth.

I know that I was breastfed as a child but I thankfully have no recollection of having done such to my mother so while this was perhaps not my first breast it was the first one I was sucking for purely pleasurable reasons. Her nipple hardened rapidly to my mouth's wet suction.

Her breasts were simply beautiful and the sensation of taking one into my mouth was amazing. It was incredible how hard her nipple was in comparison to the softness of the breast itself. I would never admit this to my husband but I in those moments I began to comprehend why men enjoyed women's breasts so much.

It occurred to me that I might have been being too greedy in my enjoyment of Kara's impressive chest but then it struck me that my husband had enjoyed his fair share of breasts in his adult life and that I deserved as much time as I needed. I sucked at both nipples, licked her soft breasts, and squeezed them in admiration.

During this time Kara had removed my camisole and had started to rub and play with mine. My breasts were on the smaller side, pushing a B-cup on a good day, but the one remarkable thing about them was how erect my nipples would be under the right stimulation. By the time Kara leaned in to suck on them, they were harder than I'd ever seen and were begging for some special attention.

The feeling of her mouth on my breasts transmitted a pure form of feminine sexuality right to my core. Her mouth was gentle but her hunger was real. She moaned with delight as she sucked and licked at them, and clearly thoroughly enjoyed going from one to the other and then back again. She even admitted that she had fantasized about doing this to another woman for as long as she had fantasized about sex. I didn't mind one bit. Each electric pulse with her mouth on my nipples sent waves through me and they seemed to each run straight down between my legs. I felt as turned on and wet as I could ever recall feeling.

I decided it was time for my husband to have his chance with her massive breasts. I told Kara we should get back on the bed and get more comfortable. As we moved up onto the bed, my husband followed and soon I guided Kara onto her back kissing her tenderly while my husband squeezed and kneaded her incredibly large breasts before he couldn't resist any longer and sucked deeply at them.

I paused kissing Kara long enough to watch my husband gorging on her soft breasts. I could tell he was lost and I wanted to snap him out of this trance before Kara or I started to lose our focus. Amazingly Kara seemed to have the same vibe as she blurted out that if he enjoyed her breasts so much, that maybe he could enjoy them another way.

He looked up at us, his face clearly moist from his ridiculous suckling of her. It was clear he wasn't quite sure what she had in mind. I knew perfectly well what she had hinted at, but of course I didn't have most of my blood surging through my loins in quite the same way that his was doing. I calmly explained to him that Kara was proposing that maybe another part of his body wanted to feel what it was like to be between two large beautiful breasts. I think that may have been his "aha" moment.

He mounted up on top of her, straddling her abdomen and as he gripped his cock and guided it down towards her chest, Kara and I both gripped her large breasts and provide my husband with a luscious valley to explore.

I, of course, could never have offered this particular pleasure to my husband. His cock disappeared down into the cleavage formed between her breasts as he thrusted slowly in between them. For a while I took pleasure from offering him this enjoyment, but after a few moments I was ready to experience something new myself. Just as I let go of her breasts, my husband had started to push further up into Kara. Now the tip of his cock on each push was getting very close to her mouth.

She playfully stuck out her tongue and after a few tries successfully licked the tip of his cock on each pass up inside the cleft between her breasts. It seemed my husband was looking for something a little wetter than what only her ample breasts could provide.

I came around behind him and positioned myself down between her legs. They were spread part of the way, but when I started to rub lightly up the insides of her thighs she reacted instantly by spreading them quite wide. Her smooth and bare pussy was there inviting me to it. I could see that she was quite aroused and also that she also had been getting quite wet.

I gently kissed up her smooth legs first one side and then the other and then I just went for it and took a long lick right up her sexy slit. My tongue marveled at the textures and the surprisingly sexy taste of her. I explored both her larger plump lips and her smaller inner ones with my tongue before I sucked and teased her very noticeable clit.

I wanted more of a taste though now too and so I headed back down with my tongue and licked at her opening deeply. It was wild to slide my tongue inside another woman this way. Her taste flooded my mouth and I could hear muffled moans that synchronized with my exploration of her. I decided I really wanted to bring her to orgasm.

I licked her repeatedly inside her opening and then moved my tongue back to her clit, flicking it while I slid first one, and then after several moments later, a second one inside of her. I searched for her g-spot with them and knew I was getting close as her moans increased just as her hips began to squirm at my touch.

Suddenly I was reminded that there were in fact three people engaged in all of this fun. I had been so locked onto giving deep pleasure to Kara that my brain forgot that the love of my life was in the midst of enjoying another woman's breasts in ways he probably had only dreamed about.

I could hear him really grunting now and noticed that Kara's body was swaying to his steady strong rhythm. I pulled up from between her legs, and wiping my mouth with my hand I looked around the side of my husband in time to see that he had apparently had enough with her breasts. He was pumping fully in and out of Kara's wet mouth. This was an activity that my husband and I had shared on a few occasions but admittedly not with the same sort of intensity I was witnessing now with Kara.

Soon after I had started watching them, my husband lurched back and out of Kara's mouth and began to spray his thick white cum all over Kara's face and chest. I was shocked by exactly how much he spilled onto her. It was such a deliberate an act and this was not something I had ever had him do with me.

I found out later that while I had been busy in my exploration of Kara that she had told him that her breasts were getting sore and that he could use slide her in mouth. As he got close and gave her his warning of such, she ordered him to pull out and explode all over her chest.

It was quite the scene as my husband dismounted from her and retreated to the bathroom to get a towel to help clean up the mess he had just made all over this other woman. When he returned and handed Kara the towel, she sort of laughed and curiously placed it to the side. She then lifted up her huge left breast to her mouth and carefully licked all of the fresh white liquid she could reach with her tongue.

She repeated the same action with her right breast before she scooped some off her face with her fingers and sucked them clean with her mouth. She clearly did not need a towel.

It was around that moment that she invited to help clean her up if I cared to. While that had not been my first shock of the night, it had definitely been the most shocking so far. I had tasted my husband many times before but it was also in the midst of us being sexual together and not in any sort of situation like this. I am happy to admit but I quickly decided it was going to be then or never before I straddled her while on hands and knees and leaned into her neck carefully licking up the sexy fluid that had strayed over there.

My husband told me later that if it was physically possibly that he would have taken me deep and hard right there as he watched me bent over and carefully cleaning his fresh cum off this other beautiful woman. I admitted to him how at that moment I had never felt more like a dirty slut in my life. Kara then suggested that maybe we should have him lie down and relax so that we could get him hard again. My husband very willingly got down onto his back on the bed, his previously engorged cock clearly in need of a little break. Kara and I found positions on either side of him and began to kiss him all over, nibbling, teasing, and sucking on him with our mouths.

After several minutes of this I reached down between his legs and began to tease the incredibly soft and smooth skin holding his very tender balls. After a while I could feel a small twitch of his cock while I did so and decided that perhaps his waiting period was nearing its end.

I decided that I wanted to do this properly and so I straddled him in a similar way to how I had straddled Kara with my face down near his body and my ass sticking up into the air. I slowly massaged his shaft and his balls while I gently licked at the tip of his cock. It is hardening slightly but still needed a bit of restoration time.

I had not told him but I had been practicing a new trick at home in anticipation of tonight and decided that now might be the right time for the big reveal. With him about halfway back up to strength I stretched open my mouth and gradually slid every inch of his hardening cock into me. I pressed my lips up against the base of him so that he knew exactly what I had learned to do. I repeated this motion several times and even as he hardened back to nearly full strength I was able to get him all the way inside my mouth.

As my attention had been solely focused on showcasing this newly learned skill I lost track of what Kara had been doing. Suddenly I felt a pair of soft hands rubbing my hips gently spreading me apart from behind down between where my thighs met my cheeks. I could feel her kissing up my thighs and then I felt her first lick of me. If the first taste was tentative the next several were not.

I felt so exposed and yet almost liberated at the same time. I had experience giving and receiving oral pleasure simultaneous even in my sex life before my husband, but this was an certainly an entirely different experience. I was completely aware that we were three at this moment. My husband moaned with delight while his wife pleasured him more fully with her mouth than she'd ever done before while he watched another woman giving his wife full-on oral pleasure at the same time.

Kara herself was not being silent. As noisily as I sucked my husband while he reacted to my gracious gift of pleasure, Kara was much louder with her exploration of me. She moaned, sucked, and licked loudly while she tasted me in such an intimate way. The way that her hands were holding me open so that she could access me was really driving me wild. Suddenly I felt as her tongue started to slide up from my pussy. It came up and up and she passed near my ass.

I clenched a little as she passed her tongue right around it a few times and then passed right over it. Without any further warning, she just started to lick over it repeatedly with sexy wet flat licks. I had never had this done to me before but the way the sensations from it combined with everything else that was going on was driving me totally wild. It was so wrong and naughty but the fact that it was coming from this sexy woman that I barely knew was such a turn on for me.

After a while she switched to using one hand to hold me open while the other rubbed me between my legs. At one point I could feel as one of her fingers had found its way inside of me and I realized instantly that it was exactly the sensation I had been craving. There was nothing like being penetrated when the time was right and my body was ready. I guess looking back it shouldn't have been a surprise but soon thereafter I felt Kara's tongue do more than just lick across the opening of my ass. She was licking right into it.

Soon I felt her tongue pleasuring me in the back the same way she had done in the front only moments earlier. This new penetration combined with the familiar one offered by a finger in the front was quickly driving me towards the peak of my pleasure.

My husband for his part was completely and fully hard by this point. He hadn't actually had it inside of anything other than our mouths and in between a fabulous pair of breasts. I could tell that he was itching to try something else. I asked Kara if she was ready to take his nice hard cock. Her response told me that she definitely was. She told me to lay on my back and she would keep going down on me while my husband took her from behind.

I didn't mind switching to a new position one bit as I was convinced that Kara was going to make me climax any minute. I got onto my back on the bed and spread apart my legs granting Kara easy access to my most intimate parts again. For her part, Kara got down on hands and knees and leaned down into me. She looked up at me while she licked the inside of both inner thighs before she licked my clit slowly and deliberately.

I watched as my husband slid on one of the condoms he had brought and lubricated it thoroughly with his hand before he tried to enter Kara. I could have told him that the lubricant was not needed but I honestly was too busy enjoying the pleasure that Kara was giving me. Her finger was back inside me in almost no time and was soon joined by another.

My g-spot reacted strongly to the attention it was now getting and my clit pulsed with every flick of her excited tongue. Soon she began to move up and down my body slightly in reaction to the steady slow thrusts my husband was delivering into her.

It was incredibly hot to be witnessing this in person let alone to be receiving this wildly satisfying attention at the same time. My husband grunted as he picked up his pace on Kara. She moaned at his progress and tried her best to bring this same intensity to me. She definitely succeeded when she withdrew one of the wet fingers out of my pussy and slowly but surely slid it up my ass.

While I had explored some of the pleasures offered back there previously, I had never really experimented with being penetrated in both areas at the same time before and the feeling of both fingers inside of me pleasured me in a new way that I was not even aware existed.