The Big 3 OH Pt. 01

Story Info
30th b'day planned by husband 4 wife 2 explore her fantasies.
1.6k words
3.45
3.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So what do you want for your birthday?

Open ended enough, but I knew what I really wanted. It was just a matter of being honest with myself and him.

A nice night out with friends I said.

But what I really wanted was a hard thing to give. Was it really a gift? Or a free pass.

And I've always wanted a hotel party. Why not do it big for the 3-0?

(With an adventurous hotel romp with one or two other people of my choosing.)

Fast forward to my birthday weekend. I've packed all my essentials for a weekend of festivities. Like usual, I went shopping for lingerie like I always do for hotel sex. One new set for each night of our hotel stay to keep it spicy. One thong I was looking forward to debuting. The panties themselves were made of gorgeous lace in a deep fuschcia color. There were ties on either side so they sit as if they are barely resting on your skin. The ties were 2 feet long and THE softest silk in a gold tone. They complimented my skin tone well and what can I say I do love pink.

We drive up to the hotel and we park. He grabs our suitcases. Earlier we ate at this sweet little Italian restaurant in the museum circle. We went there for my very first birthday dinner together as a dating couple. Even though we're still full from our dinner, I grab our snack bags for after sex nourishment this weekend. All prepped and planned like I always am. I hate to be unprepared. Still this is a LOT of stuff for a staycation.

As we walk into the hotel lobby, I spot the back of a couple I think I know heading towards the bar. The hotel is a restored bank from the 1900s and the vaulted entry reminds you of the old money that built this city. The architect did an amazing job reimaging the space and keeping many historical elements. The old bank teller windows have been turned into little 2 or 3 seated hideaways. Passing this side of the bar, you can catch a peek at couples chillaxin' or getting some action as they grind to the DJs beats spilling out from the club. The club is an addition to the existing structure but it is incorporated flawlessly into the design. The bar connects the antique marble teller windows with the new elements of the clubs design and the outside portion of the bar mirrors the architecture of the hotel lobby.

IS that Mark and Shelly? I'm not looking to say hey at this exact moment since I'm carrying such a rando assortment of things. So I decide not to go over to say hi. But I wouldn't mind bumping and grinding with them all night if the DJ keeps this mix up! It's not even peak club time yet.

We walk up to the counter and I hear a familiar voice near me at the reception desk. Brian is checking in next with his girlfriend Robin. She smiles as she sees me and says how are you? Brian looks at all our stuff and says, I see you're planning on enjoying that bday weekend aren't you without the little one. Robin says, oh its your birthday? How long are you guys staying we should grab drinks tonight! I say for the weekend. Us too she answers and begins to check in with the receptionist.

I steal a look at Edward. This a lot of people all at once that I know for a coincidence. Did he actually throw me a surprise hotel party? Maybe. I'll keep my cool tho. I exchange glances with Brian. Robin and I continue chatting about staycations and enjoying the perks of an upgraded downtown corridor. Brian's looking at each of us while we continue small talking and I notice his lip curl up in a sly smirk of a smile. I smile back meeting his eyes. Edward is still settling everything with our suite and asking for floor number and an upgrade to add breakfast and late check out for each day we're here.

Yes we definitely should grab drinks tonight and maybe check out the indoor jacuzzi and pool tomorrow. It is winter after all, right? Robin agrees with a knowing nod and we both look out the picture windows at the polar vortex that is our city. Brian asks their hotel attendant for the pool hours. She says, Usually we close it by midnight. But she cups her hand and whispers, just depends who is on duty and how the club is looking.

We mosey over to the elevators to head to our rooms and make plans to rejoin for drinks and clubbing in about 1 hour. Did you guys know they kept the underground vaults? Brian says, Yeah I heard each one is completely redone. They're like lounge areas or something for the club, right? Babe, I really hope they still have good music by the time we get down there. Ed says, DJ is spinning some nice beats, but you know how I feel about those crowds. Well all I know is I'm trying to get sloshed and drop it like it's hot. Robin laughs as I make a booty drop in the elevator. The elevator stops on my way up and I brush against Brian's jeans and notice a hard resistance. We'll see you guys soon, I say as I walk out of the elevator.

Ed heads towards our room and I go sneak a peek at the view down below. The hotel rooms are built around a courtyard with a fully functional garden space. Ed, you sure know how to treat a lady I laugh as I send him ogle eyes. All of the rooms are built in a horseshoe allowing guests to see across the garden to another suite across the balcony.

I see shadows of a couple sillouetted against their curtains in a reverse cowgirl. I motion to Ed to come back to the balcony. We have no chill and he has no poker face, never did. He laughs and sneaks back towards our room. I better not get pregnant this weekend, I say teasing him.

We enter our room to a grand poster frame king bed. The bed has sheer curtains and ties draped around the posts in soft teal. It looks like a bed King Henry VIII would have loved to bed his wives in. Next to the bed is a table with chocolates and a bouquet of roses. Behind the table sits a chaise lounge with a huge teddy bear and a note saying Happy Birthday! Awww boobear, you outdid yourself this time. Just you wait, he replies.

He goes to the bathroom and I turn on the Bluetooth speaker and start the Google "Twerk Tape" playlist. I hop on the bed and lay back. It's been a long day, teaching can be so stressful. I'm down to my cami and boy shorts. I'm jumping on the bed twerking as Ed comes out. Now I begin stripping for him as Freek A Leek (Petey Pablo) comes on.

I'm poppin that booty and he gives me a hard smack on each cheek and grabs a handful. I start dancing and swirling my hips. He leans down to smell my scent and rubs his face in my panties. He takes them off with his teeth and inhales deeply like an animal capturing the scent of his prey. I'm completely naked now and every time I jump to the beat my boobs hit his face and my landing strip grazes his chest. Our height difference is comical, but I always tell him that's why I married him, so he could reach the stuff up high.

He picks me up and starts bouncing me up and down to the song on his hips. My breasts sway to the beat and I hold them since they are so weighty. Don't worry babe, daddy will hold those double Ds for you. His arms are tired anyway from all the bouncing as the song transitions to another club hit. He starts massaging my beasts and gently flicks his tongue over my nipples. His other hand holds both wrists together above my head since I have a hard time relinquishing control. I'm back on birth control now so he doesn't worry about condoms tonight. He leans back, positions, and glides right inside. Oh yes, grab Daddy back! He talks to my vagina as she grabs him from the inside. Kegels really do pay off. It's been a minute since I've felt all of you he says. He pauses inside of me and I feel his penis pulsing and his veins stimulating the inside of my vulva. I spread my legs and then pull my mound back a bit to expose my clit.

Ed spreads my juices around with the tip of his penis and gives his hard dick a couple of strokes as he reaches for Vanna my vibrator. He touches my clit softly with my magic bullet and the vibrations send my nerve endings into a frenzy. I feel my cervix contract right as he thrusts inside stimulating my clit again. I try to move my hands to grab Vanna, but he says Oh no you don't and firmly holds my hands above my head leaning over and humping me. Ed begins suckling on my left breast, pulling the areola up and away from my body. He lets go of my hands and pulls my hips toward the edge of the bed. He gives no mercy and thrusts himself deeply inside and unleashes his squad. He's breathing hard and I think to myself, I hope he brought his inhaler if we're going to be smashing like this, this weekend.

We collapse onto the bed, but I look at the time and announce we better get to showering so we aren't late for drinks downstairs.