The Big Bad Rick Wolfe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,627 Followers

He was talking to Lily Monday, the captain of the varsity cheerleading squad and Erica's 'arch-rival,' but only at sports. Lily was an Olympic level athlete and gold-medalist at being sexy, but she was stupider than the sugar-free bubblegum she was always popping between her bright pink pips. She and Lily were actually good friends, but they competed with an almost dangerous level of zeal. Erica had actually once passed out after trying to keep up with Lily during a marathon, and Lily had never let it down.

Lily was gazing up at the stranger with a ditzy look of childlike wonderment and obviously, sexual awe, popping big bubbles of gum in a way that almost looked like she was sucking cock. She was leaning against a desk, fidgeting nervously, hanging onto his every word, her gazelle-like likes shaking a little bit, her panties no doubt soaked.

This was obvious to everyone . . . including Chad Jefferson . . . Lily's current boyfriend.

After I had snatched Erica up, Chad and Lily were the next most logical pairing, and social pressure had made them a couple, even if they had nothing in common other than athletics and perfect bone-structure. Still, Chad was looking mighty jealous and pissed off that the girl he was taking to Prom was ogling some tattooed punk like a horny kitten meowing for milk.

Maybe out of morbid fascination, or pity for Chad, I decided to intervene. I walked up to the titan and stood between him and Lily, breaking the thick sexual tension that had been building up between them.

"Hey, I'm Johnny. Johnny Clay," I said, holding out my hand. "Nice to meet you, and nice tats man."

That's when I saw his face. Holy shit. This must be what Adonis looked like, if Adonis was a badass. His eyes were so sharp I swore they were cutting into my skin. He snarled down at me a little, noticing that unlike the many other people around him I was not a horny schoolgirl aching for his dick. The look on his face was obvious, as if her were saying "why would I want to talk to you when there's all his hot pussy," but instead he shook my hand and was surprisingly polite.

"Rick Wolfe," he said in a voice as smooth as heroin and whiskey.

"Kinda late in the school year to be transferring in," I said. "I mean, Prom is less than a month away."

He snorted. "Got kicked out of my last school for . . . well . . . a lot of reasons, but giving the principal's daughter a tramp stamp probably didn't help. The judge was actually pretty cool and said that if I could just wait out the rest of my senior year in this shithole I won't have to go to jail."

"Oh . . . awesome," I whimpered. "You're a . . . a tattoo artist?"

"Yeah," he smirked, more confident than a cat cornering a mouse. "But I only do girls . . . in case you were wondering."

Some of the girls snickered. If there had been some insult in his statement I didn't really get it, but there was obviously something about this guy's attitude that was just over my head. There was an awkward silence in the room, which was broken by Erica returning. I lost my breath looking at her, she was so beautiful. She was glistening with that right-out-of-the-shower look, her short red hair fluffy and clean, and the clothe she was wearing clung to the steamy dampness of her curves. The impression of her perky nipples were obvious against the white material of her t-shirt, revealing that he didn't have a bra on, and her skimpy track shorts were tucked so far down her hips that the V-shape of her toned crotch was visible. Another couple inches and we'd all see the top of her puffy little pussy. Erica was not a shy girl. She had gone skinny dipping with half of the people in this room at some point, and I know she and Lily had literally taken baths together . . . like . . . as recently as last week.

She looked at me and smiled, but her eyes were drawn up to something more magnetic, something with more gravity. Rick Wolfe. Her smile melted into awe, her eyes tinged with a bit of fear. The moment between them was so tense that it seemed to slow time, an hour slowly wasting away in the span of a split-second, a thousand confused emotions struggling for supremacy. There was something primordial about it, like two endangered tigers passing each other in the forest, each realizing for the first time that they weren't the last of their kind.

I don't know what all that came to my head, but it did, and it horrified me. Is this what Chad felt like?

"Alright everyone!" Ms. Lopez said, shaking me out of my hypnotic state. "We all have our assignments ready, so I want everyone to break up into small teams for the next couple weeks, and we'll each take on a few fund-raising events. Divide and conquer." Ms. Lopez went around the room assigning each team to a task for the coming weeks, but we were all pretty aware of the plan. By the time she got to us I knew what our part was. "Chad, Lily, Leyla, Erica, and Johnny, you guys are going to be handling the raffle, the library stand, the bake-sale, and the car-wash."

"Damn," I muttered. "Four events for the five of us? That's more than anyone else is doing."

"Thank Erica for that," Ms. Lopez laughed, "she's the one who signed you up for that many."

I looked to Erica and she shrugged shyly. Little-Miss-Over-Achiever had done it again.

"Hey," Ms. Lopez said, "why don't you guys take Rick into your group?"

Suddenly I felt like Ms. Lopez had just pinned one of my nuts to the floor underneath her heel and crushed it.

"YEAH!" Lily practically screamed, perking up so fast her tits bounced. "I mean . . . yeah . . . awesome. He can totally help with all the heavy lifting and shit. He looks really . . . really strong," Lily said, breathing heavily, practically on the edge or orgasm.

"I can lift fine by myself," Chad said, but no one seemed to be listening to him. We were all standing in a circle around Rick, and he was left out.

"Perfect," Erica said, wiggling past Rick and taking my arm. That was a relief to me. I thanked God she wasn't totally ignoring me like Lily was with Chad. "Chad and Lily will do the raffle, Leyla's got the library, Johnny and I will do the bake-sale, and we can all come back together for the car-wash at the end of next week with the rest of the cheerleaders. So," she looked up at Rick, beaming like a spunky little star, "what are you up for?"

Rick smiled wolfishly, and looked around. He looked at Lily, than Leyla, and then Erica, like was checking off a list in his head. There was something undeniably predatory about the way he analyzed them.

"Everything," he finally said. "I want to do all the events."

#####

When Rick had volunteered for all of the fundraising events, to my ears it sound more like "I want to fuck every girl in this room," but I just dismissed that as paranoia, only by the end of that very school day I leaned that my paranoia was well justified.

Rick hadn't just been expelled from Mountain High School for giving the principal's daughter a tramp-stamp, since she was 18 and there was nothing illegal about giving that. Rick had gotten expelled for fucking the shit out of her on a regular basis, pimping her out like a whore, and forcing her to sell drugs for him. And she hadn't been alone. Rick's stylish and provocative tattoos apparently decorated the bodies of nearly every girl about to graduate from Mountain High, and more than a few teachers' asses as well. The school had hushed it up, firing the young female teachers who had been slinging drugs for him and expelling a couple of his bottom bitches (including the principal's daughter who was quietly moved to a cushy rehab facility in California), but the truth was well enough known around the county that no one was really fooled.

It seemed Rick already had a reputation around Woodland High as well. I had noticed that the school bus drive, a busty and somewhat attractive woman in her late twenties, had a new dragon tattoo that spiraled over her arm. Rick's handiwork. Also, apparently a few of the more attractive trophy wives around town had suddenly gotten an appetite for intimate little roses and heart tattoos to be placed on their inner-thighs and breasts. Rick did house calls, it seemed.

There was no doubt in my mind that Rick's willingness to participate in so many fundraiser events was just to scope out the field, and from the way he had looked over Erica there was also no doubt that she was going to be on his hit list.

"You know I was thinking I'd do all of the events too," I told Erica as I walked her home after school. "I mean, I don't have sports or Year Book to worry about like you and Leyla, so why not."

"Mmm, okay," Erica shrugged, not sensing my concern. "I'm sure it'll be nice for the new guy too, since he won't have to deal with new people every day." She gave me a kiss before turning up her driveway, and I drooled over the way her big ass rolled around in those skintight shorts of hers. For some reason it was a huge relief to hear her call Rick the 'new guy' instead of by his name. It made me feel like he hadn't made such a big impression on her like he had on Lily, whose nipples were so erect by the end of the day that they looked ready to cut their way out of her cheerleading uniform. An image of her naked body flashed in my mind, her perfect peachy skin stretched taught over her lithe muscles, her perky breasts, her hairless pussy, and from neck to toe she was covered in erotic tattoos. I knew that wasn't going to happy to Erica.

But as Erica opened the front door to her house she lingered a moment, her ass rolling as he swayed in place, and she half turned to me biting her lip and blushing a little. Then she asked me a question that horrified me.

"Um, baby?" she asked. "Do you think I'd look good with a tattoo?"

#####

I rode my bike to the local shopping mall at about 4pm the next day, going home first to shower after school. Chad, Lily, and Rick were probably already there, since they had all been allowed to skip the last hour of school to set up the raffle where they'd attract the most attention, that being the mall.

I had felt distracted and worried all day, and the further stories I was hearing about Rick weren't making me feel any better. Becky Callahan came to school crying when she found out that her parents would be getting a divorce, and apparently her mother getting a provocative tramp stamp over her amble buttocks had something to do with it, a tattoo that Rick had given her after a very, very, long session at his place. Also, Sara-Jean Jacobson had been hearing from her cousin who had graduated from Mountain High the year before that Rock Wolfe was something of a champion 'cherry-picker,' having popped almost every virgin girl to turn 18 in their little town, and not a one of them had any complaints about the experience, other than that Rick could go a little TOO hard. The worse was when I had passed by the teacher's lounge and overheard Mrs. Cummings whispering loudly to Ms. Lopez about that 'dirty stud' who moved in down the street, and who was scheduled to give her a big monarch butterfly tattoo on her lower back.

Mrs. Cummings was a well known slut around town, and even her wimpy husband seemed to realize that every cock in town had roosted in his wife's open henhouse, but the idea of her fucking a student, even one like Rick, was a bit more than Ms. Lopez seemed able to tolerate. She did not look amused at all, and loudly criticized Mrs. Cummings for being inappropriate. The word 'inappropriate' coming from the woman who had tucked a condom underneath my cum-coated cock the other day seemed a little hypocritical, but as free-spirited and open-legged as Ms. Lopez was, she would have never fucked a student, and I don't think she much cared for the aura of machismo that Rick brought with him to Woodland.

That was relieving at least. I had an ally in Ms. Lopez. Not only was she cool with me getting my cock sucked by her 'niece,' she also disliked Rick.

I walked into the mall and looked around for the raffle booth. It was a crowded today and the scene seemed to be especially thick with attractive women today, busty well-dressed housewives on their way to or from the spa, college girls arm-in-arm with their favorite studs, and entire flocks of slutty teenagers whose budding young bodies were just filling up and getting over the awkward, gawky stage of youth.

I found the booth set up uncomfortably close to one of those lingerie/fetish stores, and the first thing I noticed was Chad's red face, looking embarrassed and angry. He was sitting alone and not doing much to advertise the one-dollar raffle tickets that came with a small chance of winning a grand prize of a slightly used Kawasaki jet-ski that had been donated to the school.

Then I saw why he looked so angry. Standing near the raffle booth was Lily Monday, his alleged girlfriend, looking like an all-American wet-dream in a flirty little yellow sundress that was so transparent the faint outline of her white thong-panties and bra was visible, and her tight body was giggling and wiggling impatiently, as if an army of tickling ants had gotten into her underwear and were tap-dancing on her clit. Even her curly blonde hair look extra-springy today, bouncing every time she hopped from one foot to the other, laughing breathlessly.

She was vigorously and almost violently flirting with Rick Wolfe, whose rugged, jacked, and tattooed musculature must have seemed like something out of another kind of wet-dream, the kind of wet-dream a desperately horny and brave girl would have. He was wearing the exact same clothes as yesterday, and I had to wonder if he had even changed or if it was the same ripped jeans and tank-top. There was a thick aroma about him that was pungent and salty, and although it disgusted me I think Lily was actively getting drunk on it.

"Stop being so silly," Lily laughed, playfully slapping her little palm against one of Rick's bulging biceps. "I can't get a tattoo! It . . . it wouldn't look good on me."

"You'd look amazing with a tattoo," Rick assured, his deep voice halfway between a sexual growl and whisper. "Your skin would be perfect for something colorful, like a flower or a peacock." As he said this his hand actually slid down her back, like a sculpture feeling an untouched piece of marble, and I think Lily may have had a small orgasm right there. She was shivering.

"Um . . . hey Chad," I said, realizing that I was going to be completely ignored by Rick and Lily. "How's it going?" I asked, knowing exactly how it was going for him: terribly.

Chad just grunted.

"Selling lots of raffle tickets?" I asked, awkwardly trying to make small talk as Lily actually pushed her chest against Rick's, impatiently trying to climb up his body like little girl waiting for a turn on the jungle-gym.

Chad just grunted again.

"Oh . . . okay . . . cool. Awesome," I said, scratching my neck. "Look, I'm gonna go get a soda or something. You want one?"

Chad didn't even grunt that time, and I left, hoping Rick and Lily would have cooled down a bit by the time I got back.

#####

When I got back Chad was alone, and now he looked ready to cry, or maybe even pull out a gun and start shooting people. His awkward rage was so apparent that people were avoiding him, and the attractive women of the mall would glance at him with pitying looks of disgust as the swerved around the booth, avoiding it like it was a sick animal or something. I think that the women could just smell the weakness and insecurity in Chad, the way animals did, and it was obviously hurting ticket sales.

Rick and Lily were nowhere to be seen.

I know I should have gone over there and offered to take over the booth. Chad really looked like he wanted to leave, but truth be told I couldn't. Whatever aura of weakness and humiliation that Chad was letting off repulsed me too, and I really, really didn't want to ask him something stupid like "where's Lily at?" knowing that such an obvious and unavoidable question might make him cry, and I didn't need to see another man cry.

I scooted past him and darted into the lingerie/fetish/novelty store that was behind the booth, a stupid retail chain called "Naughty" but on the sign it was spelled "Nottee," with a sexy little cartoon witch winking. Stores like this hadn't existed a few years ago, but after chains like Spencer's became acceptable the floodgates sort of broke and now it was totally normal for a mother and daughter to be seen looking at a shelf that had latex boots, t-shirts, and big black dildos on display. The store was pretty crowded and it seemed to be the normal cluster of idiots that came to Nottee on a Tuesday afternoon. There were some older women snickering over handcuffs and sex-toys with their husbands, younger women posing in the mirror as they compared themselves to the pornstars in the advertisements, and of course a few younger guys my age whose eyeballs looked ready to pop-out, not to mention the public boners they were sporting.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh," a college age girl was loudly whispering to her friend, standing by the entrance to the changing rooms. "Are they in there right now?"

"Yeah, can't you hear them?" the other laughed back. "Holy shit, I think that stud's really giving it to her in there."

The two girls were in their early 20s, and must have been the clerks working at the store, because they each were sporting nothing by Nottee merchandise. The first had short black hair with long bangs dangling wetly over one heavily mascara-coated eye, and her tight black t-shirt had a grinning skill printed over either full, buxom breast, just where her erect nipples were. The other had curly black hair and red eye-shadow, and her 'uniform' was comprised of a leather miniskirt and of so much fishnet that you'd think she was caught at sea or something.

"Should we do something?" asked the first, blushing a little.

"You mean like join in?" the second asked, laughing again, and the two fell into a fit of snickering. "No way. That guy was a total stud, but I think he was just a high-schooler, and that blonde bimbo he took in was differently a cheerleader from Woodland. I think I've seen her before."

Alarm bells went off in my head. Were they talking about Rick and . . . and LILY?

I had to know. Shuffling past them I grabbed for some clothes and headed for the changing room as if I were actually going to try some of that stupid Goth-shit on. There were only two stalls and they were side-by-side. One was occupied and from it was emanating the quivering, breathless sounds of a girl in desperate arousal, along with the gentle, deep sound of a very masculine voice whispering something reassuring, but also demanding.

I stepped into the unoccupied stall without much of a plan, but one presented itself when I saw that there was a slim crack in the boards, one that I could see through, and feeling like a total perv I did. I just had to see if it was Rick and Lily or not, and once I knew for certain that it wasn't, I was gone. I was sure that it wasn't though, how could it be? Rick seemed like a stud no doubt, but all the stories about him had to be exaggerated, they were too cartoonish not to be, and despite what a heartless bitch Lily could be sometimes I couldn't believe she'd fuck another guy thirty feet away from her boyfriend.

I looked in, and my jaw dropped when my vision was filled with the sight of the tightest, roundest, hairless, and most unblemished peach of an ass I had ever seen (next to Erica's). The girl it belonged to was bent over, waving her perfect butt around provokingly, and I could see the puffy lips of pussy as well, pink and wet with excitement, and I felt my dick getting hard from the flawless sight of it.

SMACK!

A man's hand came down and spanked the ass, making the girl it belonged to squeal and then giggle. The big, vein-covered, knuckled hand gripped the cheek of her ass, and the flesh oozed around his grip like warm dough. He squeezed so hard that he must have caused her discomfort, because she wiggled pathetically and danced on the tip of her toes. He reached up again and the hand came down in a slow, powerful series of playful spanks.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,627 Followers
123456...8