The Big Bad Rick Wolfe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

By the time he was down the girl was huffing in exhaustion and the cheeks of her ass were as pink as her swollen pussy was, which was now literally dripping on the floor. The man stood behind her, filling my vision without anything but his rock-hard, well-muscled buttocks, the flexing glutes of which could have belonged to a horse. The skin was tan and smooth, and across his rippling back were swirling, frightening tattoos of dragons, flames, and a naked succubus.

I knew then that the man was Rick, those tattoos were approximate matches to the ones on his arms, and although the only thing I could see was his stallion buttocks as he mounted the mystery girl, I couldn't look away. I had to get some idea of who the filly was this stallion was mounting.

I saw his semi-erect dick hanging between his muscular thighs and . . . it . . . was . . . HUGE! The muscle hung down like a baby's arm holding an apple, or like a tanned, purple-headed anaconda with thick, pulsing veins running down its leathery neck. The fat cock was already glistening wetly with saliva and the faintest trace of sparkly lip-gloss that only made it about half way to his impossibly bulky base. Apparently the girl who had sucked him before letting him fuck her couldn't manage the whole thing, and I didn't blame her. A girl would need a detachable jaw to swallow that beast.

The sparkly lip-gloss coating his cock was pink.

Hadn't Lily been wearing pink lip-gloss?

"Oh fuck! FUCK!" the girl squealed as he pushed in, the muscles of her pink pussy stretching audibly to accommodate him. "Holy shit you're fucking big!" The girl's voice was nasally and bratty, just like Lily's, but it was too strained and high-pitched for me to be sure. I think any girl would sound like that when getting impaled by a meat-log like Rick's fat fucker.

"Bigger than your faggot-ass boyfriend?" Rock laughed deeply.

The girl giggled, but was also huffing in pain. "Not even . . . he's not even close . . . that bitch couldn't even . . . he couldn't even," the girl gasped trying to recite some embarrassing anecdote about how sexually inept her boyfriend was, I figured, but Rick didn't care. He grabbed her waist and started to buck, no longer bothering to push it in slowly for her to get use to her.

The bucking was hard from the start, his rock-solid ass pulling back and slamming forward with a foot's worth of space with every thrust, and each time I could hear a SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! from her ass when his muscular thighs struck her. He fucked her hard and deep, and she wailed with painful joy, but he was still going slowly.

Then, the sound of the thrusting got wetter, and her leg suddenly suffered a spasm and I watched a trickling little waterfall gush from where his cock met her pussy, rivulets of cum dribbling down his legs and off his apple-sized scrotum. Her wailing broke into a sort of squeaking whimper, and I knew she was cumming harder than she even had before.

Rick just held her quivering body in place and kept himself balls-deep, letting her body spasm as she rode out her explosive orgasm.

"Did you cum already?" Rick asked, surprised and a little disappointed.

"I . . . I . . . I," the girl was crying in embarrassment. Usually it was the reverse with boys and girls, and I guessed that it was usually the reverse with this girl and whoever her unlucky boyfriend was, but now the tables were turned, and it was she exploding with cum before the boy was even halfway home. "Just . . . just fuck me again! Harder! Faster! Fuck me however you want! You OWN IT!"

Rick reached down and spun the girl over, swiveling her body on his cock and slapping her chest against his with herculean strength. Her lithe, slender legs wrapped around his waist and her pushed her against the wall, his ass bucking up into her harder and faster than before, and this time she didn't whimper or squeal. She was silent; the only sounds filling the changing room were his masculine grunts and the wet sound of her pussy being boxed like a new punching-bag, and I guessed that the only reason she was so quiet was because his cockhead went so deep it knocked the air out of her.

I must have been right, because a minute later I heard her weakly inhale and then scream, her beautiful, feminine voice wavering and shattering like a banshee in a room full of thin, volcanic glass. Her hands were scarping across the bulging muscles of his back, her pink nails leaving red streaks in his tanned flesh, and her long legs were shaking with erratic seizures.

"FUCK! YOU FUCKING STUD! FUCK IT! FUCKING KILL IT! FUCKING KILL MY PUSSY!" the girl cried, only stopping when I heard her teeth sink into the meat of Rick's shoulder. If she was biting him with even half the strength that she screamed with than I knew she must have drawn blood, but Rick didn't stop. He only fucked her harder.

The girl came up for air and wailed again, this time mournfully, but her cry was inflected every time he would thrust into her, going from just the tip being in to ball's-deep with every brutal plow. His grunts became louder too, but it was still another several minutes before he finally allowed himself to break, and I say 'allow' because I don't think this girl had done anything to provoke his orgasm at all. She was helpless and quivering, broken on the top of his cock like a cheap sex-toy. He was cumming simply because he was done with her.

"BITCH!" he roared, and his ass flexed mightily with the first blast of his orgasm, thrusting so deep I wondered if his cum would bubble up into her mouth.

He only allowed himself that one vaginal deposit though, and he pulled out so fast that her quivering body was left in the air, her wet back sticking to the wall for one supernatural moment before she fell to the ground, her butt bouncing against the carpet. I saw the girl's curly blonde hair bounce from the impact, and her jaw clicked as she bit her tongue, but there was no register of pain in her big blue eyes; she was too fucked for that.

"It is Lily," I silently mouth to myself in shock, recognizing her face in the one moment it was visible to me, just before Rick held his beating, pulsing monstrosity of a cock in front of her dazed face and coated in a tidal wave of hot, thick, and opaque cum. The first blast was enough to cover one open eye so thickly that I couldn't even tell what color it was, and the second went into her hair like a load of shampoo. The third hit her open mouth, and he grabbed her chin to aim the rest there, filling her up so quickly that her cheeks swelled like a slutty chipmunk, and her pink lips disappeared under the oozing overflow.

The was more spunk in that was cock than there was at the end of most gang-bangs in the pornos I watched. Lily was so caked in cum I couldn't recognize her anymore, and I worried she was going to drown in it.

Rick obviously didn't give a shit though. As she lay against the wall gasping for air and feebly puking up his cum, he just leaned over and picked up her yellow sundress. It had been ripped in half, right down the middle, and in my mind flashed the image of Rick tearing it from her body while pushing her into the changing booth. Callously he wrapped the sundress around his brutal bitch-breaker and wiped it clean, stroking the last of his copious orgasm out of the slowly deflating shaft, and wiping the cum away from his balls and inner-thighs. By the time he was finished the sundress was transparent with bodily fluids and so soaked with protein that I knew when it dried it would be as crispy as a potato-chip. The last thing he did with the ruined garment was lazily wipe it across Lily's face, barely making a difference, and then dropping it on her head, leaving her face obscured but her perky breasts exposed, slowly beating with each labored breath.

"We'll talk later about that tattoo," Rick said down to her, but I wondered if she was even conscious enough to understand him.

He quickly dressed, pulling up his jeans (no underwear) and pulling his tank-top back on. He exited the stall and didn't even close the door behind him, so that anyone who walked by would see Lily's cum-covered and sweat-drenched body leaning against the wall, her head covered by a sex-stained sundress.

I could hear his voice. He was talking to the two clerks, saying something about "clothes for the bitch," and "paying them back," and within a minute I saw the tight black pants and leather miniskirt of the clerks enter into the stall with Lily, each of them gasping in awe at the sight of her sexual destruction.

"I know exactly how I want him to pay me back," the fist clerk said.

"Me too, sweetie. Me too," the other responded."

#####

I waited a few minutes and then left the store, finding Chad sitting alone at the booth.

"Where's Rick?" I asked, looking around and not seeing his terrifying tattoos or bulging muscles anywhere.

"He left," Chad grumbled. "He said he had something better to do . . . I actually think he said he had 'someone' better to do, but I don't know-"

Chad was interrupted by Lily as she marched out of the store, and I almost didn't recognize her at all. In place of the destroyed sundress was a pair of leather pants so tight they looked ready to snap, and they road so low that the crack of her toned ass peaked out. For a top she had on a black bikini underneath a transparent mesh shirt of black fishnets. Her hair (which I knew must be crusty from all the cum soaking it) was hidden underneath a backwards baseball cap that sported a naked demoness that looked a lot like Bettie Page. Her footsteps clicked on the floor because she was wearing a pair of stiletto heels that looked lethally sharp, and left her standing on nothing but the very tips of her toes.

"Honey?" Chad gasped. "What-"

"Take me home," Lily demanded, sounding frustrated and annoyed. She wasn't even looking at him, instead looking around the mall for something. I would have bet a million dollars she was looking for Rick.

"But-"

"Take . . . me . . . home . . . NOW!"

Chad followed his 'girlfriend' to the parking lot. Even with his head down and shoulders slumped he was taller than her, but for some reason the swagger in her walk and palpable attitude in her posture made her look a thousand feet tall, and Chad like he was nothing more than a bug stuck to the bottom of her shoe.

For the next several hours, until the mall closed, I manned the raffle booth alone.

#####

"Can you believe Chad and Lily broke up?" Leyla Baba whispered to me during homeroom, her dark eyes darting around the room to make sure no one knew she was gossiping. Leyla was such a shy, well-behaved girl that she normally couldn't stand the idea of gossiping, even though the room was loudly abuzz with gossip of literally the exact same subject.

"Yeah . . . actually . . . I can," I grumbled back.

Homeroom had really become a free-period since we were all so close to graduating, and most of us just used the time to work on Prom Committee stuff anyway. I looked over to Erica, for some reason seeing brief flashes of her sitting naked in that changing stall, her breasts quivering with desperate gasps, her face dripping with Rick's-

I shook my head. No. That hadn't been Erica. That had been Lily. Stupid, bitchy, bratty, nasty, slutty Lilly. Lilly, who had never been into Chad that much anyway. Lily, who would do something as dirty as fuck some asshole in the changing stall of a shitty retail store.

Erica didn't notice me looking at her. She was on the computer and was studding something very intently, occasionally scrolling up and down and clicking on links. Her pretty face was so sharply focused I could see blue light reflecting in her green eyes, but I noticed that her lower body was also wiggling, and her skirt had ridden up so high I could see the full cheeks of the bottom of her ass. Her body language was giving a lot of mixed messages, like she was studding for a test and sneaking glances at pornography at the same time.

"You're coming to the library after school today, right?" Leyla asked, sounding a little scared. "I don't want to be alone with . . . that boy," she whispered, referring to Rick.

I sighed in relief. Good old Leyla. She might have been Osama Bin Laden's niece for all I knew, but she was one of the good ones, shy and chaste, honest and humble.

Only, she wasn't dressed as conservatively as she usually was, covering everything from ankle to wrist. It had simply been too hot today for that. Something about these small mountain town attracted the most radical weather. When it was hot it was so hot the tires on your car popped, and it when it was cold it was so cold your nuts could fall off.

Leyla was wearing a white t-shirt and jeans. Simply enough, only the natural curvaceous shape of her body was hard to hide. The t-shirt was baggy and thick, but it still melted around her natural f-cup breasts, and the sweat soaking it made it just transparent enough that I could make out the tops of her cinnamon-chocolate colored skin. The jeans should have been baggy as well, but Leyla's ass rivaled Erica's for sheer 'pop,' and it filled the jeans up nicely, even forcing the material into a deep wedge only her crack. She hadn't been away of it, but every boy in school had been ogling her since morning, and even the girl's jealously gazed down at her big butt, loudly whispering to their friends about where the Muslim girl got such bootilicious jeans.

"Don't worry Leyla," I said, trying my hardest not to stare at her breasts, "I'll be there with you the whole time."

She smiled weakly and I suddenly realized just how fucking beautiful she was. Feeling distracted, I got up to look at whatever had Erica so fascinated on the computer. Was she studying? Why would she be? She had a 3.8 GPA and had already been accepted to her first choice of colleges. Was she looking at porn? Maybe, actually. Erica was down as shit for stuff like that, even at school.

But when I looked over her shoulder I lost my breath in horror. It was a page on some social media website, Rick's page. Rick's page! RICK FUCKING WOLF'S PAGE! Erica was scrolling past images of girl after beautiful girl, the ugliest of them still being a solid 8 out of 10 on the boner-scale, and each of them in various states of undress, some of them almost pornographic. Some had hands over there naked breasts, others with their backs turned and their buttocks covered by nothing by the slimmest piece of a g-string imaginable, and all of them, all of them, every single fucking one of them, sporting one of Rick's tattoos.

"Erica . . . what are you looking at?" I whispered, hoping that my voice didn't sound to Erica as pathetic as it did to me.

Erica turned around with a warm blush, biting her lip. "Tattoos," she answered innocently. "Lily says Rick is giving her one, and . . . well . . . I've been thinking about getting one too."

I must have feinted, because when I woke up I was in the nurse's office.

#####

Nurse Nixxy Nice was leaning over my, looking into my eyes with a little flashlight, her heaving bosom nearly spilling out of the tight uniform she wore and left unzipped dangerously low. I don't know what pornographic universe Nurse Nixxy Nice had been born in, or by what science-fiction method she used to get to our universe, or for what reason she was allowed to work at a high school with a bunch of horny, impressionable 18 year olds. The first time I had seen her I thought she was a joke. I thought that she was a stripper looking for a bachelor party and somehow got lost on campus, but no, for some unimaginable reason this silly wet-dream was our school nurse.

She was tall and shaped like a tall hourglass, her breasts certainly fake, and her ass the result of a very focused regiment in the gym, which rumor had it involved getting pounded by Coach Jackson three times a week. The outfit she wore was skintight and made of something like latex, its white material stretched over her vulgar body like a small condom around a very, very large cock. Nothing about her was professional, even her hair was died bright, radioactive blue to match her favorite blue lipstick and blue eye-shadow. She didn't belong in this world, she belonged in an Anime or Hentai or something like that.

"Well, you don't seem to have any major boo-boos or ouchies," Nurse Nice huffed in that breathless, husky voice of hers. "I guess I can let you go. I bet you just saw something that excited you and all your blood rushed to a 'certain' place to quickly. You did have an erection when that sexy little girlfriend of yours dragged you in. Don't feel too embarrassed. It happens to a lot of boys your age."

"Bitch," I mumbled just underneath my breath, annoyed by the way Nice was bending over and flashing me her thong.

"What was that?" She turned around, still bent over, the twist of her body pulling her latex skirt up even higher.

"Nothing!" I said, and I noticed that very high up on her big ass was a tattoo. It was really well done pinup of a busty model dressed as a nurse, perhaps styled after Nice herself.

"Hey," I asked, unable to stop myself. "Where did you get that tattoo?"

"Oh," Nice giggled. "Isn't it sexy?" she asked rhetorically, actually pulling up her uniform, bearing her entire ass and tiny g-string to me without even a speck of embarrassment or awareness of how inappropriate she was being. "This hot stud I met at a concert gave it to me. He did the whole thing in one sitting. It hurt like hell, but he was too tired from the epic levels of sex we had to care much. I thought that he was some biker or something from out of town, but can you believe that he's your age? I mean, I'm only 25, but I can't be going around fucking any more 18 year olds, especially since he goes to school here now. Fuck! I can't believe I fucked a student here . . . again."

The pieces fit together easily. "Rick Wolfe?"

"Yeah," Nice said, a smile widening on her face like a wet pussy ready to get fucked. "It's funny. Your girlfriend saw my tattoo also, and she guessed it was Rick's right away. I think she wants to get one too."

I must have passed out again, because the next thing I knew it was 4:30pm, and that meant I was about an hour and a half late to meet up with Leyla at the library, and THAT meant that she had been alone for just that long with Rick Wolfe.

I ran to the Library.

#####

Not even nerds hung out at the library anymore, not with the internet being the thing it was, so by 3pm the only use anyone had for the old, giant building with all of its dark, cozy little corners was the schools couples who met for horny hook-ups. The Prom Committee had actually expected to sign a ton of tickets by setting up a booth right at the front entrance, since everyone coming and going were girlfriend-and-boyfriend, or boyfriend-and-boyfriend, or girlfriend-and-girlfriend, or even in a couple cases, boyfriend-and-TWO-girlfriends.

By the time I got to the library the Prom booth had already been set up . . . but it was empty. The log-book was there, the tickets were there, and even the collection box (miraculously not stolen) was still there, but Leyla and Rick were nowhere to be seen.

I wandered around the large, crowded bookcases of the library, stupidly searching around as if I were going to find them crouching behind some books like this was a game of hide and go seek or some shit like that. What was I looking for? Why was I so nervous? Why was I so scared that I was going to find Leyla naked, bent over a desk, and getting the shit fucked out of her like Lily had?

No way. That wasn't Leyla.

But then I nearly tripped, and when I looked down to see what I nearly tripped over I saw a pair of discarded jeans on the floor. They were baggy, but not baggy enough to have hidden the natural curves of a girl like Leyla, who I am sure was wearing these jeans earlier.

123456...8