The Big Bad Rick Wolfe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unacceptable!" she said angrily, suddenly changing her mood. It was obvious she was faking it, but her fake-anger was still intimidating none the less. "These éclairs don't have nearly enough cream! Who was responsible for this?" she asked, knowing it was Rick.

Rick shrugged and rolled his eyes. "So?"

"So? So the cream is the best part of the éclair! It's the whole point!" Ms. Lopez said, making a powerful pose with her hands on her wide hips. "I'm sure the students were disappointed by the substandard quality."

Rick looked exhausted as he wiped the hair off of his forehead and leaned forward. I noticed Erica's body language as well. She curled up a bit, looking slightly worried that her favorite auntie didn't like her new, interesting, and very sexy friend.

"Look," Rick said, "no one complained, and I stuffed the fist fucking hundred or so éclairs perfectly, but we were at it for over two hours and I was . . . distracted," he said, and everyone knew he was talking about that fat bulge in his tight jeans. "So one of the last few is under-stuffed? So the fuck what?"

Ms. Lopez looked ready to slit Rick's throat open with her manicured nails. She slowly strutted forward, her heels echoing in the kitchen like the taps of a nail-gun. She leaned down in front of him, filling his vision with the intimating expanse of her cinnamon colored cleavage. The aura of dominance emanating from her clashed with the animalistic power of Rick, and my mind filled with the image of sparks and lightning bolts going off between them.

"I'm going to drop some paperwork off in the principal's office," Ms. Lopez said, slowly rolling over each word like it was another tasty éclair. "And when I get back you better have the most perfectly fucking stuffed éclair I've ever tasted, otherwise I'm not giving you the credits for this extracurricular activity. Got it?"

Rick snarled in such an intense way that it looked like he literally had fangs, and I swore his eyes glowed yellow for a moment. "Sure . . .," he said. "You got it."

Ms. Lopez smiled, confident that she had won, and swaggered out of the room, leaving us all in awkward silence.

"I'm . . . I'm sorry about that," Erica said shyly. "Auntie's a really cool person . . . but she . . . she can just be really intense sometimes, you know?"

Rick didn't even seem to see Erica anymore; his rage had taken over that much of his mind and body. He was still aroused though. The monstrous extremity in his pants was no beating like a water-pipe about to explode.

"Bitch wants a stuffed éclair?" He growled to himself mostly. "Bitch wants a big gush of cream? Alright. Fucking bitch is gonna get what she's asking for."

For one moment Erica looked hurt and angry. She loved her Auntie, and as cool as she thought Rick was, she obviously didn't like the way he was just now talking about Mr. Lopez. I think Erica was about to say something to put Rick in his place, but then he did something that shocked us both.

Rick stood up and unclasped his belt. The zipper of his jeans practically ripped open as he tugged them down, and out from his crotch exploded the demoralizing demon that I had already cowered from while in hiding twice, but now it waved less than two feet from my face and I had nowhere to hide. The cock's impossibly girth made it's twelve inches of length seem like much more, as if a thousand miles of penis were bolting erect from a solid wall of muscle. He was uncircumcised, but you could hardly tell since the foreskin peeled back so far from the engorged, bulbous head, from which wafted thick waves of salty musk. The veins running up and down the substantial shaft were colorless, but visible pulsing with his every heartbeat.

Erica gasped and looked dumbstruck, her big green eyes and pink lips popping into three perfect circles. I think she was suddenly taken by the need to masturbate, because one of her hands fell to the waistband of her shorts, sinking inside a little, as the other hand held on to the edge of her seat so she wouldn't fall down.

"Holy shit!" she gasped with an awestruck look of mythical proportion. "What are you-"

But her question was answered as Rick grabbed his cock with one hand and began to slowly but powerfully stroke it, the leathery skin sliding back and forth over such taught muscle that I could hear it. He went very slowly at first, purposefully building up the momentum necessary to truly cock the hammer of a gun that size, and although it seemed like an eternity his pace did quicken after a few seconds.

Rick grunted and smiled, no doubt unused to the novelty of masturbation, since so many women young and old probably lined up for the pleasure of relieving his pain themselves. Erica was gaping at the shocking performance with an expression of settling horror, and an emotion that could have been sadness even, like all of her girlish dreams about what a boy was supposed to look like underneath his clothes were all being incinerated by a nuclear bomb. Not even the porn she had watched had prepared her for this, and sadly I knew the next time she saw my penis it would not be without some disappointment, or at least boredom. A tear actually rolled down one of her cheeks as her mind nearly broke from the sudden, shocking enlightenment.

"She me your fucking tits!" Rick growled at her, suddenly remembering that she was there, that she even existed.

Erica's body jolted as if in pain, as if her heart had just exploded, and for a long moment she just looked retarded and blank, unable to comprehend any of the words he had said to her. But all at once it came to her: tits. She had tits. She was a girl, and she had tits.

Erica reached down and peeled up her tank-top, sharply tugging down her bra in the same motion. Her bouncing, perky, youthful breasts sprang up and her nipples popped like pink rose blossoms. Even though I had seen those perfect nipples a dozen times before, had sucked on them, and had even dropped a load of spunk on to them, it was like I was seeing them for the first time.

Rick grunted his approval, and then he winced in pain. He was cumming, and an orgasm for a beast like Rick was no small thing. An orgasm for him was a full-body experience. An orgasm for him was something that lesser creatures would not have survived.

He grabbed a poorly stuffed éclair and pushed the hole against the raging head of his cock. He groaned when he came, his cock pulsing with the first explosive flood of semen, and the éclair immediately swelled like a balloon. The other end burst open, the savory cream inside was pushed out, and following that burst a long, thick rope of spunk that leapt several feet into the air, splashing across the éclairs that were left.

I knew from previous experience that this was only the beginning, that the amount of sexual lava boiling inside Rick's balls was enough to stuff a half-dozen éclairs, and if he held this one down any longer it was going to explode like a bomb. Stubbornly, he pulled it away and finished his orgasm with just his hand, each powerful stroke pumping another rope of cum over the table, slathering the éclairs in a thick, heavy layer of dominance.

By the time Rick was done his hand was dripping with sticky cum, and his cock and barely deflated at all. It just hung out of his crotch like a stunted third leg, swinging with enough heft to break a girl's jaw. With his hand, the cum-covered one, her reached into the bowl of chocolate icing and slathered it on, shabbily smearing the pastry with a milky mixture of sweet frosting and salty manhood. The éclair looked swollen, abused, and nearly fucked to hell, but Erica looked down at it like it was the very first pastry she had ever seen, and a strand of drool actually escaped her lips, surprising her.

Rick shook off his dick and awkwardly stuffed it back into his jeans, which somehow looked tighter than he had before, and then he leaned back in his chair nonchalantly, as if nothing had happened at all.

Not a second later Ms. Lopez came back in, smiling smugly to herself, still sure of her victory over Rick-the-not-so-Macho, as she thought. She was going to eat every bite of that éclair, and even if it was the most perfect puffy pastry she had even put into her mouth she was still going to fail him. That's what macho assholes like Rick needed anyway: a badass bitch cold enough to castrate them.

"Is this it?" She said, looking over the bloated corpse. "This looks like shit?"

"So why don't you eat shit," Rick shrugged, smirking back.

Ms. Lopez looked as if he had just slapped her across the face . . . or ass . . . or whichever was more insulting. She inhaled and her breasts swelled, another button threatening to snap, but she held it. Without taking her eyes off of him, she reached down and pulled up the éclair to her succulent, snarly lips, her tongue extending out to guide the fat dessert in.

I wanted to scream. I wanted to say something, but how the fuck do you tell someone not to eat an éclair because it's stuff with semen? How exactly was I supposed to phrase that?

I think Erica was wondering the same thing, but something had changed with her. She was watching in fascination, a naughty little smile pulling up one half of her mouth. Erica was brought up in a very liberated home. She was freely given porn and drugs by her mother and aunties, and although she'd try the drugs once she was usually done with them after that. The porn she consumed greedily and hunted for more. She had never been embarrassed to wear a thong-bikini or walk in on her mother and father having sex, even if a third person like Auntie Vanessa was in bed with them.

This . . . this thing that Rick was doing . . . this was new . . . this was taboo . . . and she was enthralled by it.

Ms. Lopez bit down and before her pearly white teeth even punctured the éclair her mouth was filled with creamy ejaculate. She must have been overwhelmed for her focused rage against Rick, because she was already chewing before the look on her turned, and it was finally obvious that she tasted it. This wasn't the sweat, sugary cream from before. This was salty, musky, and thick with the chewiness of protein. There was only one thing that tasted like this and she had been familiar with it since she was an 18 year old hoochie-mama strutting her stuff down the mean streets of Los Angeles, looking for a hard man to give her a nice, hard fuck. It was a taste she had even come to enjoy . . . but not from an éclair.

She must have wanted to throw it up, but she couldn't. That would be too humiliating, not that she wasn't already humiliated and defeated. With a sickened look of shock and resignation, she chewed twice more and then swallowed, her throat bulging with the rather large bite she had taken. The cream was viscous and stubborn though, and some of it leaked out of her mouth, dripping down her chin and onto the balcony of her cleavage.

I could smell it now: the cum. The smell was thick and noxious, and from the fluttering look of Ms. Lopez's eyes I think she was very close to passing out.

Perhaps unconsciously, she brought the éclair up to her mouth for a second bite, a big dollop of semen oozing from the tip and onto her chest . . . and then she shook her head and stopped.

"You . . . you . . . you," Ms. Lopez mumbled, but then she roared. "MY CLASSROOM! NOW!"

She dropped the éclair, grabbed the front of Rick's shirt, and pulled him out of the room with her. The anger on her face was almost divine, like a raging Aztec goddess dragging a demon back to her world for an epic beatdown, one that would hold the whole world in the balance.

We they were gone I looked back at Erica, stunned and embarrassed about being so submissive during that whole episode, but I don't think she noticed. Erica was moving, prancing, wiggling out of her clothes and stumbling over herself. She peeled her top off so quickly she almost ripped it, and she pulled her bra off with such haste that it actually did break. She stood in front of me while pulling down her shorts and kicking them away, her thong-panties flying off to never be found again.

"Erica . . . wow . . . what are you-"

"I'm so FUCKING wet," she practically cried. "Fuck me! FUCK ME RIGHT HERE!"

She leapt on me with a sexual aggression I had never felt before, knocking the chair over and pinning me to the floor, kissing my deeply while grinding her tight little body against mine. I pushed back, my hand gliding over her back and cupping the perfect globes of her ass, but I was unable to dismount her. For the first time I realized that she was actually physically stronger than I was.

Were rolled around the floor with such confused abandon that we knocked the table over, and our bodies were stuck by a dozen semen-soaked éclairs, but we didn't stop. Erica was going hard and fast, possibly harder and faster than I could handle, biting my lip and dry humping my groin with her swollen pussy like she was trying to beat my cock into submission, and she was.

Erica reached down and tugged at my zipper so hard she broke it, and when she grasped my cock I almost screamed. She tugged it out and beat it furiously, her hand stumbling off of my circumcised helmet because she kept misjudging the size. I think she was stroking my cock with the expectation that it was a thick, meaty, and long as Rick's, but in reality I was about half his length and compared to his rock-hard muscle I was softer than a wet éclair.

Erica mounted me all the same, her tight pussy swallowing my deck like hot, hungry, toothless mouth, and she began to buck and scream like a lunatic cowgirl, holding her hands against my knees so that my whole body rocked along with her.

Only five or seven minutes went by like this before we were both climaxing violently, and I just thanked God that I managed to hang on long enough to cum with her. We both cried out and screamed as we came, but whereas I whimpered and gasped Erica was roaring in feral victory, screaming defiantly at the heavens of her lust.

Her body shook erratically as he pulled off of my spurting cock, and her pussy exploded with hot, wet cum, dousing my whole body like a fire-sprinkler. This orgasm she had alone, and she was so overpowered by it that her mind seemed to slip away, and once it was finished she collapsed on the floor next to me, gasping and struggling for air.

We lay there together for almost ten minutes, holding each other's hand, and when we finally had the strength to move, we hugged each other until our sweaty bodies stuck together.

"Erica?" I whispered.

"Yeah," she said.

"Did I . . . did I just take your virginity?"

"Yeah," she laughed, finally remembering that she had never had a cock inside her. "Yeah, I guess you did."

We began to make out, and for the first time I was grateful for Rick Wolfe, that evil bastard.

#####

We tried to get cleaned up but there really wasn't much we could do. My clothes were soaked with girl-cum, and in the chaos we had accidentally used Erica's tank-top as a rag to wipe up the aftermath of our sex, leaving her with nothing by her shorts and shoes. Her bra was snapped in half and her panties had just disappeared.

"You can wear my shirt," I said. "I've got a spare in my locker."

"Thanks," she said, slipping on my shirt, leaving me half naked. "And hey . . . this was awesome . . . I mean . . . I've never cum that hard before . . . ever . . . but let's keep it between us okay. I don't think Auntie or mom are going to like the idea that I got my cherry popped at school, or that we did it without a rubber."

"Right . . . but . . . you're glad we did . . . right?"

"Are you kidding?" She laughed. "Now that I know what a hot load of cum feels like inside me I'm never going to use a rubber."

Erica kissed me and then jogged out of the room, realizing how late it was, but before she disappeared, she leaned down to make her ass pop out and gave it a loud spank, teasing me a little. I could hear her laughter echoing in the hall.

Looking around at the mess that was still left, I cleaned up a bit and then headed to my locker.

#####

My locker was just past Ms. Lopez's classroom where Erica, Lily, Leyla, and I (and now Rick) had homeroom. It was a familiar, happy place, with a big wall of windows that looked over the a small garden by the side of the school.

I noticed that the door was open, which was odd, since Ms. Lopez should have been long gone by now even after scolding Rick or whatever she was doing (I secretly hoped this would get him expelled, or better, violate his parole) but I could hear her voice coming from the room. She sounded scarred, exhausted, and indescribably excited as well somehow. It sounded like she was in trouble, like she was crying for help and begging for mercy.

I wanted to burst in, but being the 'look-first' type that I was I snuck to the edge of the door and looked in.

I shouldn't have been surprised by what I saw, not after the last two days of this repetitive nightmare, but I was. There was no preparing me for this sight, and it gasped in painful surprise. It felt like a sharp, high-heeled boot had just stepped squarely on one of my balls and popped it. I wanted to puke even, but my dick got hard anyway.

Slammed out against the surface of her desk was Ms. Lopez, her blouse ripped to tatters and her skirt torn from her body, her panties missing and only a single shoe still on her right foot. The toes of the other foot were spinning wildly, curving up ready to break, as were her long fingers as the dug into the hard flesh of a beastly man's back. Her legs were spread wide and splayed in the air, and they shook with the powerful, hip-shattering rythm of the man who was pulverizing her gaping, squelching pussy, his massive hammer of a cock tenderizing her cunt to a point that it might never recover. The man was squeezing her tits, his powerful fingers digging so deep that they almost disappeared into the pliable flesh, and his intent, angry face dripped with sweat all over her vacant eyes and open mouth, her tongue spilled out and wiggling wildly.

It took me a minute to process it, but I finally came to grips with what I was watching: Rick was fucking Ms. Lopez's brains out, almost literally.

Her classroom was a mess. I window was shattered, a desk was broken, and a cracked indentation against the chalkboard seemed to indicate that someone's body had been thrown against it so hard that he or she was nearly rammed through it and into the next room.

They had fought, I realized. They had literally fought each other, and Rick had won. He was bleeding from several small scratched on his face and chest, and there was bruise around his neck from what I could have only guessed came from Ms. Lopez's calf-muscle as she had tried to choke him out. Ms. Lopez wasn't really as battered or injured I could see, but her left eye was puffing up and from the way she was limply splayed out on her desk I had to assume that it had been her almost thrown through the wall.

The fight replayed in my mind's-eye. Ms. Lopes slapping him. Rick tearing open her blouse and twisting one of her nipples. Her slashing at his eyes with her nails. Him socking her in the gut. Her kneeing him the balls and then raising her leg up and around his neck, pulling him to the floor and putting him in a sleeper-hold. Him rising up with colossal strength and slamming her into one of the desks so hard that her body breaks it in half. Him pulling her into the air, stripping her naked, and then throwing her body into the chalkboard. She surrenders, begging him to stop, but he doesn't. He pulls her up again, slams her down on her own desk, and proceeds to fuck her into a coma, each thrust beating down her will to resist and taming her soul.

She isn't resisting him anymore. Her body and mind are melting. She only sees herself as a receptacle now, a brainless, mindless place of insertion for his powerful, fulfilling purpose. She leans up and tries to kiss him, but he slaps her back down with the back of his hand. She might have forgotten how this started but he hasn't. This isn't even really about sex to him; it's about conquest.

1...345678