The Big Bang Theory: The Nerds Invade The Big Easy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers

The drums suddenly ceased again as the houngan kneeled on the altar between her wide-stretched legs. She didn't know when it had occurred, but everyone surrounding the altar was now naked. Everywhere she looked there were swaying breasts and waving, hard cocks. Antoine looked at his uncle; who nodded; and Antoine carefully dripped one drop of the special potion on each of Penny's bright pink nipples, and one drop on her protruding clit. Immediately Penny felt like she was on fire. She craved to be touched everywhere at once; but mostly she wanted something big and hard in her cunt...now.

As she writhed in front of him, the houngan lay his massive cock on Penny's stomach. Twitching and squirming, Penny was shocked to see that the still flaccid cock stretched all the way to her breasts. Antoine poured the potion along the length of his uncle's tool, and it immediately began to grow; both longer and thicker. It now resembled a third leg. Still Penny was not afraid; she wanted that tree trunk inside her dripping cunt. The houngan backed up slightly and poised the enormous head of his cock at the entrance to Penny's slit. Antoine and the other man took their positions on either side of Penny; with two fingers each, they spread her pussy lips as wide open as they could; and the houngan nudged his cock head into her opening.

The drums seemed to be in the distance as Penny felt his forward pressure forcing her cunt wider than it had ever been. She wanted to scream, but couldn't. She expected the skin around her cunt to rip, but it didn't and suddenly the gigantic head was inside her. The drums stopped; Antoine and the other man bent over Penny's glistening body; each taking a nipple between their teeth and biting; and in one swift motion, the houngan rammed his monster cock as far up inside Penny's cunt as it would go. Penny screamed at the top of her lungs...at least she thought she was screaming. All the air was being forced out of her lungs, but she didn't actually hear any sound being produced. She was on sensory overload. Penny was having the big-bang theory of orgasms. Her body shook, twitched and convulsed as her cunt was stretched to its limit by the invading monster. She was totally out of control as her mind felt like it was exploding. She had never felt anything so wonderful in her life. She could feel her pussy expanding and contracting involuntarily as if tried to adjust to the huge cock deep in her belly.

She thought to herself, "where did it all go?" There was no way in hell that the monstrous weapon she had seen hanging between his legs was totally inside her petite little pussy...there was no way that gigantic cock had fit inside her. And yet it had...her pussy was now stretched to its limit and it felt absolutely wonderful.

It was quite a sight to behold. This gigantic man was hunched over a breathtakingly beautiful naked blond goddess, and she was absolutely impaled on his horse cock. All around them people were copulating in the moonlight. Antoine released Penny's limbs from their binding, and proceeded to bury his sizable cock in the ass hole of the nearest female. Released from her bonds; Penny wrapped her arms and legs around her nameless lover and held him as tight as possible. When the houngan was certain that his prey had gotten used to his invading log; he withdrew it nearly all the way. He liked to watch as his victims' cunt lips clung to his cock when he withdrew. When only the oversized head remained inside Penny, he used all his considerable force to jam it completely back inside her; and he continued to fuck her as hard and fast as he possibly could.

He was pounding into her battered cunt at a dizzying speed, and there was no sign of letting up. Penny had almost lost consciousness during her almost constant orgasms. It seemed like he hammered her pussy for hours. In truth it was more like twenty minutes; but still longer than most mortals could fuck; especially considering the sexiness and eroticism of Penny. Abruptly the houngan stopped thrusting into Penny's cunt and she heard the first sounds resonate from his throat...he arched his back and let out a howl that sounded like a wolf.

Penny could feel his enormous cock expanding even more inside her already stuffed pussy, and then her belly grew even more hot. His monstrous log began to twitch and spasm and she knew he was flooding her insides with his seed. Fluid began to actually spurt out around the edges of her cunt lips from all the built up pressure inside her. There was no more room for his sperm inside her, so it sought escape anywhere there might be the slightest crack. She joined him in the throes of ecstasy as her pussy spasmed and she thrashed around on the stone altar like a fish out of water. He grabbed her beautiful ass checks and held her tightly against him as he jammed his cock as deeply into her cunt as possible.

Penny was exhausted and collapsed back onto the altar, but her lover had other ideas. Still holding her tight, he deftly flipped them both over so that he was now laying atop the altar and she was riding him. She realized that he had never lost his erection; his huge cock was still as hard as when he had started fucking her. She sat up and marveled at how far inside her belly his cock must be extended. She felt like she had eaten a full meal; her insides were so completely stuffed.

She was still incredibly aroused and began to pinch her own hard nipples, when she felt movement behind her on the altar. Antoine had mounted the flat stone and was kneeling behind her with his hard-on in his hand. Normally she would have been shocked at his size; his cock must have been a good eleven inches long and as big around as her wrist; but compared to his uncle's penis it didn't seem so impressive. As he gently bent her down on top of his uncle, Penny's still foggy mind didn't comprehend what was about to happen almost until it was too late. She felt him nudge the head of his impressive cock against her perfectly round ass cheeks and her eyes opened wide. She wanted to protest but found she still had no free will. Maybe he sensed that she was an anal virgin; or maybe he was just being kind to them both; because Antoine reached for the bowl of potion and poured it the entire length of his cock. This lubrication would make it far less painful for both of them, and added that extra added tingle to their skin.

The houngan put his massive arms around Penny; thrust his hips upward to impale her even farther; and hugged her tight to his chest as Antoine pushed his cock head against her sphincter muscles. Penny's mind screamed, "there's no more room inside me," as she felt Antoine's cock bust through her muscle ring. He paused for only the briefest of minutes, and then applied continuous forward pressure as his lubricated cock drove further into Penny's ass hole. She again tried to scream, but no sound escaped her mouth.

When Antoine had bottomed out in her ass, uncle and nephew began to simultaneously fuck both Penny's holes. She couldn't remember how many times she had cum that night, but she made a mental note to replenish her fluids when possible. Antoine and his uncle were sawing in and out of her holes in a steady pace and Penny felt like a rag-doll just along for the ride. The feeling was indescribable; having this massive amount of cock stuffed inside her. Just as she was almost getting used to this treatment, another man jumped up on the altar in front of her and straddled the houngan's body. She recognized him as the man who had assisted Antoine with the application of the oily potion to her body. He was , of course, naked and a ten inch hard cock was waving from his thighs.

Penny knew immediately what he wanted and, almost by reflex, immediately opened her mouth wide to accept his impressive tool. Although having no previous anal experience; she was no stranger to blow-jobs and quickly took his cock down the back of her throat. She considered herself almost an expert at sucking cock; and was now being violently fucked in three separate holes. The three men continued to pound Penny's magnificent body as sweat poured from their skin. Her throat milked the cock in her mouth as his balls slapped against Penny's chin. Without warning her throat and mouth were flooded with a semen shower that was so abundant it leaked out of her nose. She gulped and slurped all the seed that she could , but she couldn't swallow fast enough to keep up with the cum streaming from his cock.

The stranger withdrew his withering pole from Penny's sweet mouth, and she tried to get her breath back, as she closed her eyes and just enjoyed the through fucking that she was receiving. Again, she couldn't believe that her tiny little body could have that much hard cock inside it. She was brought back to reality when Antoine and his uncle, in unison, rammed the entire lengths of their monster cocks deep into Penny's stretched out holes and came; flooding the inside of her body with hot fluid. She had what seemed like her one hundredth orgasm of the evening as she enjoyed their enormous poles twitching and jerking deep inside her.

As both of their massive tools finally shriveled and slipped out of her, Penny thought to herself that she was so incredibly tired. As they climbed off the altar and left her sitting there by herself, she looked between her legs and saw that her pussy, although empty, was still wide open...a cavernous hole. She thought that she could easily insert her entire fist into it...maybe both fists. She wondered if her cunt would ever again resemble a slit instead of a wide open hole. It occurred to her that if women went through childbirth and their cunts reverted back to their previous size; then her pussy would do the same...eventually. One thing she was certain of: if she ever decided to become a mother, she would not have to fear childbirth; because no baby head could ever stretch her cunt as wide as it had been stretched tonight.

She didn't have much time for self-reflection, as , seemingly countless,hands began to caress her body. Over the course of the next couple of hours; every man, and several of the women, present at the ceremony used Penny's body in any and every manner they desired. Under ordinary circumstances her body, and especially her abused pussy, would probably have been more sore; but after being stretched to the breaking point by the first cock of the evening; Penny barely felt many of the following invasions.

When everyone was seemingly spent from the night's debauchery, Antoine politely handed Penny the clothes she had worn to the ritual, and a clean towel. As she wiped dry the still-open hole between her legs, and the semen coating almost her entire body; Penny's still foggy mind decided that she would not mention this night to another sole. Although she was certain she had been drugged by some sort of potion; this was a night that she would always remember. She thought that everyone in the world should have one night like this...just one, though. She knew she would never know pure, extreme pleasure again , like she had experienced tonight.

Little did she know that the decision would be taken out of her hands, as she drank thirstily from the bottle of wine handed to her by Antoine. Penny, feeling completely dehydrated, never even considered that here she was again drinking an unknown substance given to her by a stranger. This was not the first tourist that Antoine had given a potion, that would erase all recent memory. Penny, like all the others in the past, would wake up in her own hotel bed in the morning, wondering why their bodies were so sore.

shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers
12