The Big Bang Theory - The New Drug Ch. 05

Story Info
Penny and Bernadette are loving life.
3.1k words
4.55
35.2k
24

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Knoxic
Knoxic
121 Followers

(Leonard's apartment)

Leonard was sat in the armchair, he looked down between his legs and saw the beautiful green eyes of Bernadette staring back at him. She was busy slobbering on his cock. Her ginormous tits sandwiching it from both sides.

She had her hands pressed on both of her tits, so as to make as tight a tunnel as possible for him to slide his big cock through.

"Shit, those tits are soft." Leonard exclaimed; his hands dug deeply into the sofa's arms.

Bernadette was sucking on the top three inches of his cock. Running her tongue over his cock head, while she used her tits to jack the rest.

She found herself constantly swallowing the endless stream of precum that was seeping out of his cock. She loved the taste of cum and was extremely excited and turned on when she saw the size of Leonard's balls. When she first cupped them in her tiny hands and felt the large cum factories. All that cum sloshing around inside them, just waiting to be pumped down her throat and into her stomach.

Leonard could hear the moans coming from down the hall. He knew that Penny must have been receiving a thorough pounding from his roommate.

Bernadette could hear it too and it only spurred her on more.

She plopped her mouth off of his cock and looked Leonard in the eyes.

"Come on Leonard, I want you to cum. Dump your load down my throat." She egged him on. Leonard could feel himself tense.

"You hear that, that's your girlfriend getting pounded hard by your roommate. Imagine it, Penny's giant arse getting fucked from behind by Sheldon's monolithic cock." Bernadette smiled as she watched Leonard close his eyes.

"Or maybe you want to think about these massive titties squeezed around your big cock. Do you like how big and soft they are?"

"URGGGHHH!!" Leonard exclaimed as he finally reached his boiling point. He felt his cum leave his balls and shoot up his twelve-inch cock.

He grabbed Bernadette's head and pulled her down on to his cock. She squealed as he did and quickly created a tight seal around his cock with her plump lips.

She didn't want to miss a drop.

The first blast surprised Bernadette. Its ferocity and size were something she wasn't used to. Even when she blew Howard. It filled her little mouth instantly and some even

threatened to seep out.

The second load came soon after the first and she had only just swallowed the first. Her mouth was quickly full again and she found herself struggling.

Without thinking she quickly grabbed Leonard's arse and pulled him further towards her. His twelve-inch cock quickly descended down her throat, painting it as it went. Soon his cock was at the opening to her stomach and he was shooting his fourth load directly into her.

Bernadette was loving it. She loved the feeling of deep throating Leonard as he came. She could feel every load he shot as it went down his big cock.

"Jesus Bernadette, are you crazy?" Leonard gasped. She could feel her stomach filling up rapidly.

After taking six more loads into her stomach, she tentatively pulled back. Once free she let him blast her face with another load and then her tits.

Leonard aimed his cock at her tits. He wanted to cover every inch them, but he found they were so big that they required multiple loads to cover them.

After cumming for about three minutes Leonard felt his orgasm slowing. Bernadette took him back into her mouth and swallowed the last few blasts. Even now though he was still filling her mouth each time.

Leonard fell back into the armchair. He had never experienced a blowjob quite like that. He had to ask Penny to try that at some point.

Just then he heard a door close from down the corridor. Footsteps soon followed.

"Well, well, well. What's happening in here then?" Penny asked as she walked into the living room, naked as the day she was born.

Leonard watched her as she swayed, no one could not stare at her incredible arse as it went bye. She walked past Leonard and knelt down next to Bernadette. Penny gently grabbed Bernadette's right tit and started to clean it of Leonard's cum.

Bernadette didn't protest at all. She was still recovering from the blowjob herself.

"Oh god Penny, he cums so much. I'm... I'm so full." Bernadette said as she started scooping up cum from her other tit and shovel it into her mouth. She ran her tongue around her finger to lick up all of it.

"God it tastes good." Said Bernadette.

"I know right and there's so much of it. I think I'm just going to have it for breakfast from now on. A liquid diet." Penny said whilst lapping up more of Leonard's cum.

Next Sheldon walked in, he was wearing his robe and nothing else.

"Hey Sheldon, I hear you've... Evolved." Bernadette said, trying hard not to laugh. She stared at his crotch intently, wanting to see it.

"Oh, he has, that is for sure." Penny said, smiling. She got up and took Sheldon's hand. Leading him towards the couch and pushing him into his spot.

Sheldon sat down in his spot and didn't say a word. He watched as Penny knelt before him and started to pull open his robe. Everyone watched as Penny took a hold of

Sheldon's massive dick and started to jerk it off. Even limp it looked about eight inches long.

Bernadette watched with her mouth a gape as his cock slowly rose. She couldn't believe that a cock could have grown to such a size. It was like a hard, tall column. She was getting aroused very quickly watching Penny jack Sheldon's giant cock just inches from her.

She needed something inside her. Turning her head around she saw that Leonard was ready and willing to help her. They both locked eyes and got to it.

Bernadette quickly straddled Leonard's lap and took a hold of his slightly thicker cock. Leonard grabbed her arse possessively and brought her further up. This allowed Bernadette to slide his cock underneath her and let it sit against her dripping wet pussy.

Leonard could feel drops dripping from her pussy and running down his cock. He looked over Bernadette's shoulder and saw Penny was now sucking off Sheldon's cock. He watched his beautiful girlfriend as she slobbered all over his roommate's big dick.

His eye sight was then quickly caught by something else. Bernadette was leaning forward, and she pushed her giant boobs into his face. Leonard was quickly smothered by them and any thought that didn't involve her tits quickly evaporated from his mind.

Penny meanwhile was loving life. She had her mouth wrapped around the probably the biggest cock in the world. She had a boyfriend with probably the biggest balls in the world. And she had probably the greatest arse in the world. She really couldn't wait to see what her new huge arse would do for her acting career. She knew that her tips at the cheesecake factory were going to go up and she already did well as it was.

She ran her tongue over the head of Sheldon's cock. She could taste his precum as it leaked from his cock. He could hear him groaning as she sucked at the first five inches of his cock. She knew she could do better, but she was just warming up.

She stroked the rest of his cock with one hand, while cupping his big balls with the other.

"Oh, fuck Penny, you may be the best cocksucker in the world." Sheldon said, through gritted teeth. This made Penny smile. Another accolade for her she thought.

Before long Sheldon grabbed the back of her head. He gently tried to pull her further down his cock. Penny was more than happy to oblige.

Soon she was bobbing her head up and down ten inches of his meat. She made sure to clamp her lips down hard when she was coming up. She wanted to suck every last drop of cum out of him.

'I wonder if that drug made me crave cum more.' Penny thought as she ran her tongue down the outside of his cock. She reached the base of it and then she carried on.

She licked and sucked at his two big balls hanging below.

"URRGGGHHH!! Fuck yes Penny, I'm getting close." Sheldon gasped as he felt her soft lips kiss his balls.

Meanwhile just a few feet away, Bernadette had waited long enough. She slowly leant backwards, so as to free Leonard from his new happy place between her giant tits.

Leonard gasped for air as he came free. He wouldn't have minded if she had suffocated him in there. Not in the slightest.

Bernadette could feel his fat cockhead against her wet pussy and slowly slid downwards. Despite his thickness, she sunk halfway down his cock with ease.

"OH, Fuck yes. It's so big. UHHH!!" She squealed as Leonard pushed up against her. She now had about nine inches of cock buried inside her. Bernadette closed her eyes and leant her head back.

Leonard reached forward and started squeezing her huge tits. He kneaded them gently whilst he watched as she soon sank down on to all of his foot-long cock.

"Holy shit, it's even bigger than Howard's. FUCK!! IT'S THICKER TOO URGH!! FUCK ME LEONARD. FUCK ME!!" She shouted.

She just like Penny, Bernadette was also loving life at the moment.

She currently had a twelve-inch cock buried inside of her. While Leonard worshipped her massive tits. She had a belly full of his cum and will soon have her pussy full too.

Leonard not wanting to disappoint took his hands from her tits and placed them on her big arse. Whilst it had nothing on Penny's arse, it would still put most girls to shame.

Grasping her arse cheeks, he slowly pulled her up off of his cock, whilst pulling his own hips down. Once she had almost cleared his cock. Leonard quickly dropped her back down. Thrusting upwards at the same time. Their crotches met in an explosion of juices.

Bernadette came from the impact. His massive cock bottoming out deep inside her. Leonard felt her cum bathe his cock. He could see some of it shoot out from where they were joined.

Sheldon watched this and couldn't hold on any longer. He started cumming. Penny was caught off guard by this and soon felt her mouth filling with cum. She loved that feeling when a cock poured its contents into her mouth. She loved feeling her cheeks start to balloon outwards like a squirrel.

She gulped down every mouth full. Load after load after load came shooting out. She was a pro though and soon after a couple of minutes had every drop safely stored away in her stomach. She looked down after releasing his cock and saw something that made her smile. She had swallowed so much cum today that her stomach was bulging slightly.

Just then Penny heard Bernadette moaning behind her.

"FUCK ME LEONARD, FUCK ME YESSSS!! OH GOD HARDER, HARDER." She yelled as he kept thrusting into her from below. Each time he would bottom out inside her. She loved how thick he was. She felt so full each time he was buried inside her.

"Fuck Bernadette. Your so fucking tight." Leonard said through gritted teeth. It was taking everything he had to pull his cock out of her.

They carried on fucking at this speed and intensity for another ten minutes. During which Bernadette came another three times. Leonard's lower half was soaked in her cum.

Penny was meanwhile gently sucking at the tip of Sheldon's cock. She wasn't trying to get him hard again. She just liked licking it. Sheldon loved watching this gorgeous, big arse blonde, worshiping his cock. He could get used to this, he thought.

After a minute of sensuously sucking Sheldon's softening cock. She rose up and turned around. She saw Leonard still pounding into Bernadette.

Without saying anything. Penny slowly walked around the coffee table and behind the armchair. She bent over and placed her mouth next to Leonard's ear.

"Hi sweetie, are you enjoying little, sweet Bernadette here? Is her pussy nice and tight. Is your big, thick cum cannon filling her up? Fuck me, just look at those big titties Leonard. Watch them bounce as you fuck her." Penny teased him. Leonard was getting close. He and Bernadette could feel his cock tensing and they knew what was coming.

"FUCK YES!!" Leonard shouted as he slammed into Bernadette one more time. He held her down as he blew his load. Penny smiled to herself as she saw Leonard cum. She quickly walked back around the chair and saw his balls tighten as they emptied.

Bernadette had her biggest orgasm yet as Leonard emptied himself inside her. She could feel his cum filling her womb with seed. Each pulse of his cock felt so good.

Soon her womb was full, and he had to pull back. Leonard could feel his cum taking the space his cock had just vacated as he withdrew. After having cum for two minutes he was still not finished. His cock emerged from her pussy and stood at attention between her arse cheeks.

Penny reacted quickly and soon had his thick cock head between her lips. She loved the length of Sheldon's cock, but she loved drowning in Leonard's cum more. Even now after having been cumming for two minutes he was still more of a handful than Sheldon had first been.

She started to feel her stomach was becoming too full and had to pull his cock from her mouth. Penny didn't worry though. She simply aimed his cock at her face and let it cover her in cum. She loved the warmth of it as it coated her face.

Soon it started dripping down from her chin and onto her tits. After cumming for about four minutes, Leonard's orgasm ended. He laid back against the chair exhausted.

Bernadette fell forward on top of him. Her huge tits ballooning out on his chest.

Penny made sure to lick up every drop of cum, just like she had with Sheldon. She rose to her feet and looked at the sight before her.

Just then there was a knock at the door. Penny gently tip toed to the door.

"Who is it?" She asked.

"Hey Penny, it's me Amy." Came the response. Penny smiled to herself and opened the door.

"Hey Pen..." Amy said, stopping once she saw Penny stood before her naked.

"Hey Amy, how are you?" Penny said, acting as normal as she could. She then turned around and walked towards the kitchen.

Amy watched as she went. Her eyes locked on to Penny's huge arse as she sauntered towards the counter. She knew Penny's arse never used to be that big. Penny reached the counter and took a small pill from the bottle. She then turned and faced Amy.

Amy was now surveying the rest of the room. She saw Bernadette naked and slumped on an equally naked Leonard in the armchair. Her eyes drifted to his cock and she saw his semi-hard cock dangling between his legs.

"Oh my." She gasped as she saw how big it was soft. She also noticed his giant balls. They were churning away as they refilled.

"Hey Amy." Came another voice from the sofa. Amy turned to see Sheldon, sat in his robe, but with the front open. She gasped again as she locked eyes with his even longer cock.

By now, Penny had walked back over to Amy.

"Amy I'm sure you're a bit confused as to what has happened here." Penny said.

"A BIT CONFUSED, I'LL SAY. What has happened here?" Amy blurted out. This caused Leonard and Bernadette to rouse.

"Well simply put. Bernadette tried to make some new drug that, was supposed to do, something. I can't remember what though. Anyway, she took the drug herself and well her tits..." Penny stopped and pointed towards Bernadette.

She was now sat upon Leonard and Amy could now see just how big her tits now were. Her eyes bulged as she looked on at her friend's massive chest.

"Yeah, that's how I reacted to seeing them for the first time. Then Howard accidently took the drug and his cock grew." Bernadette held her hands apart to show her how big he now was.

"Thanks Bernadette. And yeah once they fooled around a bit, Bernie then came to my place and explained it all to me. I then took the drug and my arse is now fucking huge." Penny said, proudly. She reached round behind her and spanked her new huge arse. Amy watched, mesmerised by Penny's arse, just like everyone else was.

Penny smiled once she saw all eyes were on her arse.

"Um yeah, after that I came over here and drugged Leonard. His cock grew, but his balls, fuck did they grew. I then drugged Sheldon as well and as you can see, I think you're going to like the new Sheldon." Amy couldn't believe all this. It was a lot to take in.

However, the only thing she could really think about was what would happen to her.

"Hey Amy, all you have to do is ask." Penny said, displaying what was in her hand.

Amy didn't ask, she just reached over and grabbed the pill in Penny's hand. She was just about to pop it into her mouth when Howard and Raj walked in.

"Hey guys, I've brought Raj." Howard said as he and Raj surveyed the room. Howard wasn't that shocked to see his wife sat on top of Leonard. Raj however hadn't noticed as he was left staring at Penny.

"Hey Raj." Penny said, smiling. He looked her in the eyes and then quickly looked away. He then noticed Leonard and Bernadette and then Sheldon.

"Amy here was about to take the drug. Raj would you like one as well?" Penny asked as she walked over to the counter to fetch another. Both Howard and Raj felt their dicks harden in their trousers as they watched her walk away.

When she returned, Raj simply held out his hand. Penny however didn't place it in his hands she walked up to him and turned around. Penny backed her beautiful arse into his crotch and started swaying from side to side.

Raj's mouth fell open and Penny reached back and placed it in. At the same time Amy swallowed hers and the room fell silent in anticipation.

Knoxic
Knoxic
121 Followers