The Big Bang Theory - The New Drug Ch. 06

Story Info
Amy and Raj get in on the fun.
4.8k words
4.62
21.8k
17

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Knoxic
Knoxic
121 Followers

Everyone watched intently. Waiting for the changes to befall Amy and Raj. A couple of minutes had gone by and no one had said anything. Bernadette got off of Leonard and went and sat down next to Sheldon. Her eyes kept darting to his cock. Her libido was rising as she thought about what she could do to that cock.

"How... how long does this take? Normally." Amy asked, she was very nervous about all this, but seeing Penny's arse and Bernadette tits, she knew she wanted this.

"Not long. Penny's was a few minutes." Bernadette said, turning her attention back to the pair.

"I'm starting to feel a bit weird." Raj said, he looked down at his body and saw his arms start to grow. His sleeves became tight and started to rip.

"Look your arms." Penny said, she always liked big arms, however big cocks are her real weakness.

"And Amy look." Bernadette said as she saw Amy's chest start to grow. Amy watched in anticipation as her tits started to grow. Everyone watched intently as it happened.

"I think, I think it has stopped." Amy said. The tingling feeling gone from her body. Her bra felt tight now though. Her new tits straining to come free. Her cardigan felt loose as well. She pulled it over her head and stood there in a shirt. The buttons had popped at the top and some cleavage was now on display.

"OMG AMY! Your waist." Bernadette said. Everyone's eyes darted down and saw that her waist had slimmed down, a lot. She quickly ripped open her shirt and stood there in just a bra. Her waist now lean and toned, with slight signs of her abs showing through.

"Oh my god. I'm fit, like fit, fit." Amy said in excitement. Her waist now smaller than even Penny's. Her tits weren't as big as Penny's, but with her slim body they looked just as big. She ran her hands down the sides of her body and smiled.

"Oh my god, Amy, your tits have gotten bigger and your waist has shrunk, your even thinner than me." Penny said, a little jealous of her new waistline. She wasn't too jealous though as her arse had her and anyone else beat.

Raj had meanwhile removed his own cardigan and was in the process of undoing the buttons. All the girls gasped as his new body was revealed. Raj now stood before them with the body of a boxer. Strong arms, pecs and a six pack.

Penny licked her lips at the sight before her. She walked up to Raj and started running her hands over his body. Raj looked at her and felt a stirring in his trousers. The tension building between them was growing and Penny took his hand and led him towards the bedrooms.

"Hey Leonard, are you coming?" She said as she guided Raj past him. Leonard calmly rose from the chair and followed behind them. Both men had their eyes glued to Penny's huge bubble butt as it swayed.

Bernadette, seeing Penny act, decided to do the same. She got down onto her knees and took a hold of Sheldon's growing cock. She started to jack the mighty beast before her, whilst landing a few soft kisses near the top.

Amy was also ready to act and walked up to Howard. She pushed him backwards until he fell into the chair Leonard had just vacated.

Howard grabbed her by her slim waist. He gawked as he sat eye level with her new bust, still encased in her bra. They looked desperate to burst free and Amy reached behind her and unclasped her bra.

The second they broke free, Howards pounced on them. He went right and caught her nipple between his lips. Amy gasped in pleasure as Howard sucked on her sensitive nipple. She reached down and started unbuttoning his shirt, just as Howard started pinching her other nipple. She kept fumbling with the buttons as Howard brought her more pleasure.

"Oh!" Was all Amy could say as this continued.

Meanwhile, in Leonard's bedroom. Leonard and Raj sat on the end of the bed. They both watched as Penny knelt before them. She was busy sucking Leonard's cock, whilst jerking off Raj's much thicker one.

After only a few hours, she had mastered taking big dick down her throat. She deep-throated Leonard every time now and loved the feeling of being so full. She loved having her plump lips stretched around such a thick cock.

'I can't wait till I get to try Raj's thick beast' Penny thought.

"Just wait until your turn Raj, you've probably been dreaming of this for a while huh?" Leonard said as he laid back on his arms and watched his gorgeous girlfriend work

his cock in her mouth. He loved staring into her beautiful blue eyes as she looked at him.

"Oh Leonard, this has already surpassed my wildest dreams." Raj replied, as he watched this angel, who he had worshipped for years, stroke his new thick cock.

Penny whilst listening to all the chatter, intensified her technique. She was now bobbing rapidly on Leonard's cock. She created a tight seal with her lips and beckoned his balls to empty their giant load and flood her mouth once more.

"Fuck Penny, you're so good at sucking dick, Shit!" Leonard exclaimed as he felt his time was near. He wanted to hold on for as long as possible though and tried his best not to blow his load just yet.

Back in the living room, things were escalating. Bernadette was now tit-fucking Sheldon's monster cock with her equally humungous breasts. His fifteen-inch cock easily protruded through the vast amount of cleavage that encompassed it.

Bernadette swallowed the first five inches of his dick, that emerged from her tits. She loved feeling it saw between her jugs and loved drinking down the precum that collected on the head.

Sheldon had never seen tits as big as Bernadette's. He wanted to touch them so badly. He loved how soft they felt against his cock. They were like two huge pillows that's sole job was to massage the cum from his balls.

Bernadette really wanted Sheldon's cock. She had loved Leonard's thicker one and had loved the sheer amount of cum he could produce, but she knew that getting pounded by all fifteen inches of Sheldon's monster dick, was going to be something else.

"Oh, fuck Bernadette, your tits are truly incredible." Sheldon said, as he increased his speed.

Bernadette loved the effect her huge tits had on guys now. She knew that no matter where she went men were going to treat her like a queen.

'I wonder if they could help get the drug approved, I might be able to make some adjustments and finally get it right. Although I don't want this version of the drug to get out.' Bernadette thought.

She wanted this cock between her tits in her pussy, she needed it. But she wanted to see how much she could deep-throat first. With this in mind, Bernadette slid her tits further down his cock so she could now suck on more of his dick.

With her tits now around the base of his shaft, she plunged further down his cock. Sheldon placed a hand on the back of her head. He pulled her down slowly.

Bernadette easily swallowed ten inches, after taking Leonard's thicker cock, she was becoming accustomed to large cocks. However, she started to struggle a little from then on.

Bernadette was only little, and Sheldon was surprised at how much she had taken already. He looked at her face and saw she was determined to take more.

She still had her tits squeezed tightly around Sheldon cock, but had to release his dick so she could swallow more. Bernadette slowly took another inch and then another. Sheldon watched on in disbelief as she now had a foot of cock buried down her tight throat.

Bernadette then withdrew and gasped as she came free. She knelt there panting heavily. Her massive tits wobbled as she caught her breath.

While all that happened, just a few metres away. Amy had freed Howard's cock from its confines. She was glad that compared to the others Howard had the smallest cock. She wasn't very experienced at sex as the other girls were. Despite this Howard still had a big cock. It was however only a couple of inches bigger than what Sheldon's had been.

Wrapping her hand around it, Amy began slowly stroking it.

"Hey Howard, Sheldon has never, um, let me, you know, suck his penis." She said, not being able to look him in the eyes.

"Well, good thing is I'm not Bernadette." He said, his face looking lustfully at her body.

Weirdly that made Amy more relaxed. She looked over and saw Bernadette was sucking on Sheldon's cock. She had her tits wrapped around his cock at the base too. She watched carefully for a few seconds and then turned back to Howard.

Amy knelt down between Howard's skinny legs. She stopped stroking his cock and brought it to her lips. A little hesitant to begin she looked up and looked Howard in the eyes. The sheer lust in his eyes gave her a new surge of confidence that Howard and other guys now looked at her as a sexy rather than a book worm.

She then opened her mouth and swallowed a couple of inches of Howard's dick.

Howard moaned as he felt her lips encompass his cock. He was so hard just from looking at Amy's new toned body. He loved Bernadette's more plump body, but this was a welcome change.

He felt Amy run her tongue around his cock head a couple of times. Her technique was more energetic than skilful but given that it was her first time and the new changes in the group that was probably going to change.

Amy stroked the lower portion of Howard's cock. While she sucked on the top. She had never felt more alive. She could hear Howard's moans and it spurred on to take more.

Feeling confident, Amy swallowed more of his cock. Soon she had half of his dick down her throat. She then came up for a breath. She didn't want to stop though so she immediately began running her tongue up and down is cock.

Howard was loving life; he knew that this was probably some way of the universe paying them back for all the bad luck they had had with ladies over the years. He placed his behind his head and watched as the beautiful brunette worshipped his new big cock with her lips. She energetically ran her tongue around his dick, trying desperately to coat every inch of it.

He looked past Amy and saw Bernadette just as she came off of Sheldon's longer cock. He was jealous of the other guys. He didn't know about Raj, but he had the smallest cock of them all. He hoped that maybe that might change in the future though. After all he was married to the woman who made this all possible.

Speaking of Bernadette, Sheldon was now standing before her.

"Well Bernadette I am impressed, you really surprised me, and I feel you should be rewarded for your efforts." Sheldon said. He stood up and loomed over her.

Bernadette felt a little scared at the tall physicist standing over her. His massive fifteen-inch cock pointing right at her.

"Uh, Sheldon... I think... I think I might need a minute." She said between breathes. Sheldon however reached down and scooped her up. He held her in his arms with surprising strength.

"Don't worry Bernadette, I will do all the work." Sheldon said, he began walking towards the hallway.

"Howard, I'm going to my room to have coitus with your wife. Try not to make too much of a mess in here." Sheldon said as he carried Bernadette away, she was giggling as they went.

(Back in Leonard's room)

Penny was trying her best. She desperately wanted the vast amount of cum from Leonard's humungous balls.

Despite having one of the hottest, sexiest woman on the planet sucking his dick, begging for his cum. Leonard was trying his best to hold out.

It was understandable. He didn't want her to stop. He wanted this blowjob to last as long as possible.

Penny noticed Leonard's face scrunched up, not in pleasure though. She realised he was holding back.

Penny came off of Leonard's cock with a plop. Her plump lips were still connected to his cock via a bit of saliva.

"Leonard, are you resisting me?" Penny asked. Staring intently at him.

"Uh, I'm just trying to prolong this." Leonard said, gasping for air.

"Aww Leonard. That's so sweet. But I want your cum. And I want it now." Penny replied. With that she pulled his cock back to her mouth and she sucked like she had never sucked before.

If Leonard thought what she was doing for was pleasurable, then what he was experiencing now was out of this world pleasure. Penny drew his cock into her mouth and into her throat until her nose was pressed against his crotch.

She held herself there for a few moments before pulling back. She made sure her lips were clamped tightly on his cock as she went. She sucked him so hard that Leonard felt himself being dragged forward a little.

He grabbed the back of her head to steady himself. He gave up fighting her and he let her do her thing.

Penny felt his hand on her head. He stopped her from coming completely off of his cock and she knew she had won. She wasn't going to lessen up though, she craved his cum.

Penny ran her tongue around his cock head several times and then plunged back down his shaft until she once again had twelve inches of thick cock down her throat.

She didn't stop this time though she came straight back off.

Leonard moaned whenever she dragged her lips back over his cock. Each time made his balls jerk as she got closer and closer to getting her reward.

Penny repeated this, she kept doing it for a couple of minutes until she had Leonard at boiling point. He was now flooding her mouth with precum. The amount of precum he was producing was more than the cum he produced before the drug.

"FUCK PENNY, I'M GONNA CUM!!" Leonard exclaimed. He grabbed the back of head with both hands now and held her there as his balls emptied.

Finally, what she had been waiting for. The first blast filled her mouth instantly. She knew what to do when blowing Leonard now. Swallow, swallow, and keep swallowing.

Load after load kept coming and she kept swallowing. All she had consumed that day was cum and the majority of it was Leonard's, her favourite.

Leonard looked down at her and watched her mouth fill and then her throat contract. Over and over again. He loved seeing her cheeks balloon every time his cock jerked in her mouth.

He didn't bother paying attention to how long he had been cumming for. He was becoming used to it. It was the norm now.

Eventually Leonard was empty. Penny came off of his cock and licked her lips. Leonard legs gave out and he fell backwards onto his bed behind him.

Penny turned her upper body and looked Raj dead in the eyes. He was stood there, his hard-thick cock pointing right at her. Her finger came up to her mouth and she scooped up a stray drop of cum. She placed it in her mouth and licked it clean.

Raj stood there and gulped.

Sheldon closed the door to his bedroom. He turned and faced his bed, which was centred in the middle of his room. Laying spread eagle upon it was his incredibly stacked friend, Bernadette.

He slowly approached her. His huge, hard cock bobbing up and down as he went. Bernadette's eyes watched it intently. Her head nodding as she saw it approach. She subconsciously licked her lips. She had never been so turned on in all her life.

Sheldon reached the end of the bed and stood between her legs. Bernadette felt the head of his cock touch her dripping pussy. She quivered as he ran it up and down her entrance. Her breathing was now rapid.

Sheldon reached forward and grabbed her thick thighs and dragged towards him. He now stood at the foot of the bed. His cock reached passed her belly button and was now encased in between her giant jugs.

"Uh, Sheldon. Put it in me. Please, I can't wait any longer." Bernadette begged. Sheldon looked at her. Sprawled out on his bed, shaking slightly with anticipation. She was at his complete mercy.

Sheldon pulled his hips back until his cock was lined up with her pussy. Bernadette braced herself by gripping the bed sheets tightly.

Sheldon then pushed forward slowly and parted her pussy lips and his cock slid into her.

"Urgh! Yessssss!" Bernadette muttered. The relief that she was finally going to get fucked washed over her. She laid her head back as Sheldon carried on feeding his giant snake into her.

Sheldon maintained a steady pace as he reached the halfway mark, Bernadette was feeling comfortable at this point. It was nothing she hadn't done with Leonard already, and his cock was thicker.

However, Sheldon was far from done. He pushed on and soon he had ten inches buried inside Bernadette tight love canal. She felt full now and Sheldon was not done yet. He pushed further forward and soon he had reached her cervix.

"OH FUCK!! UHHHHH!!" Bernadette exclaimed as she felt him reach her limits. Sheldon hadn't reached his though and he wasn't planning on stopping. He gripped her thighs tightly and pulled her towards him slowly.

Bernadette felt herself slide further down the bed towards the towering figure inside her. She closed her eyes as she felt him push through her cervix and into her womb.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Sheldon. You're so BIG!! AHHHH!! YES, SHOVE IT IN ME. ALL OF IT!!" Bernadette shouted. Sheldon was planning to anyway. He wanted to use every inch he had.

"URGH!!" They both shouted, Sheldon had done it. He had his entire fifteen-inch dick inside Bernadette. Bernadette couldn't think straight; she could barely think. She just squirmed around on the bed.

Sheldon held himself there, he even tried pushing further forward to try and get further. Soon though he pulled back he withdrew a foot of his cock and waited. He watched Bernadette calm down slightly. She opened her eyes again and looked at Sheldon. Sheldon failed to meet her gaze as he was too busy staring at her massive tits as they moved on her heaving chest.

"Oh my god Sheldon. That was insane. If you had asked me yesterday that I would be on your bed, having just had fifteen inches of your meat stuffed inside me I would have laughed myself to death. But now I would just lick my lips and wish for time to fly so I could experience it again." She said.

"Oh Bernadette, that was incredible. Your Pussy is so tight and wet, you don't have to worry about waiting though. We're not done yet." Sheldon replied. With that he immediately buried himself inside her again. He went all the way in as hard as he could.

Bernadette was caught off guard and came the second he bottomed out inside her. Her head was spinning as she orgasmed all over his cock. She then felt Sheldon pull out and then repeat his actions.

He thrusted into her repeatedly. Not slowly, never letting her have a break. Over and over again like a man possessed. He watched her huge tits as they bounced on her chest. A few times they hit Bernadette in the face.

She didn't notice though she just kept cumming, time and time again her body exploded with pleasure as Sheldon fucked her ruthlessly. Never before had anyone experienced the level of joy the two of them were having.

After ten minutes of relentless pounding by Sheldon and numerous orgasms from Bernadette, Sheldon was reaching boiling point. He felt the cum surge up his dick.

The first load splashed against the walls of her womb. The second and third soon followed. Soon her womb was flooded with Sheldon's seed.

He then pulled back and carried on firing. Painting the walls of her pussy as he went. Bernadette had her eyes closed as she endured the greatest orgasm of her life.

Every time Sheldon's cock pulsed inside her she felt her orgasm last a little longer.

Soon Sheldon pulled out of Bernadette and then fired several loads down her body.

Her tits were an obvious target and an easy one to hit due to their sheer size. Some loads managed to leap over her humungous bust and land on her face and in her hair.

Eventually though his orgasmed subsided and he dick fell soft between his legs. He held himself up above her for a few moments to catch his breath.

Bernadette meanwhile was semi-conscious as she lay beneath him breathing rapidly as she recovered from the fucking of her life.

Knoxic
Knoxic
121 Followers
12