The Big Bang Theory - The New Drug Ch. 07

Story Info
Howard gets rewarded and Penny makes a friend.
5.9k words
4.36
22k
13
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Knoxic
Knoxic
120 Followers

Howard lay slumped in his chair. Still recovering from the blowjob Amy had just given him. She had gone to see Sheldon in his room.

A few minutes passed until Howard heard a noise from down the hall. He sat up in his chair and turned to see who it was.

Penny glided around the corner and into the living room. She clocked Howard sat in the armchair as she entered. She saw his eyes light up as she approached.

"Hey Howard." She said, as she walked around the armchair and stood before him. She saw his limp dick start to twitch as it awoke.

"H-hey." He replied, as he took in her incredible body. His eyes were mesmerised by her hips as they flared outwards from the rest of her body.

He finally locked eyes with her and she looked at him and smiled.

"You've been a very patient boy Howard. And now it's time for your reward." She said. Howard gulped as she turned around and sat in his lap.

Penny wanted to feel his big cock get hard and so she began to give him a lap dance with her humungous arse.

Howard put his hands on her hips and watched as she ground her arse in his lap.

"Oh my god Penny, your arse is so fucking huge." Howard said as he felt his cock spring back to life. It rose upwards and made contact with Penny's pussy. She moaned when it did and began to rub her wet pussy along it.

The two were so caught up in the moment that they didn't hear Sheldon, Bernadette and Amy come into the room. They were shortly followed by Leonard and Raj.

"Jesus Penny. Do you ever stop?" Bernadette asked as she watched her best friend in the lap of her husband. It turned her on watching the scene before her.

"I don't think I can. There is just too much great dick in this apartment. How can a slut resist?" She replied. She then turned and saw the boys file into the room. Sheldon moved to sit in his spot.

"You can't tell me that you don't feel the same way." Penny said. Bernadette looked around and saw Sheldon's huge flaccid cock as he sat and watched Penny. She bit her lip as she thought back to when he was pounding her tight pussy with it.

Leonard watched his girlfriend as she rubbed her pussy against Howard's cock. His balls were already filling up and he needed somewhere to empty them. With Penny

occupied he looked at Bernadette. She had a hand rubbing her pussy as she stared at Sheldon.

Leonard walked up behind Bernadette and grabbed her giant tits from behind. He caught her by surprise as he played with her huge jugs.

"Oh Leonard, thank you. I need someone to fuck me." She said as she leant her head backwards. She then reached behind her and grasped his hardening cock with her tiny hand. She stroked it gently as she fingered her pussy.

Sheldon saw all this and felt the blood returning to his cock. It began to rise.

"Bernadette." He said. She looked forward and saw Sheldon's monolithic cock rise like a tower. She then got down on her hands and knees and crawled towards him.

Penny watched as her beautiful, blonde friend crawled past her. Leonard followed her and got on his knees behind her.

Just as Bernadette grabbed Sheldon's cock, Leonard lined his up with her pussy behind her. Bernadette was now trapped between the two nerds.

Penny wanted some more action herself and so, reaching between her legs and finding Howard's cock. She lined it up with her own pussy and slowly sat down upon it.

Howard watched as her huge arse slowly swallowed up his cock. He loved how he was eye level with the biggest arse he'd ever seen. Whilst holding onto her hips, he leant forward and buried his face in between her huge arse cheeks.

"Hey Howard. You really like my massive arse huh?" Penny said as she sank further down his cock. She felt him nod his head in between her arse.

Penny took Howard's whole cock in one squat. She had taken bigger dicks that same day, so it wasn't that difficult. That didn't mean she wasn't enjoying it though. Howard's ten inches scratched the itch inside her.

Raj and Amy stood there not quite sure what to do. They still felt everyone else had the jump on them when it came to this new sex situation. They soon realised that no one cared who anyone fucked. Everyone just wanted to enjoy their new bodies.

Amy wanted to join in. She looked over at Raj and saw his new, thick cock standing at attention. She licked her lips as she saw some precum ooze from the head.

Raj noticed Amy's stares and looked at her. Amy met his gaze and they both new what the other was thinking. They both leapt forward and met halfway as their tongues met in a fiery kiss. Raj's hands found their way to Amy's round, toned arse. Whilst Amy's sat pressed against Raj's new muscular chest.

His cock was now trapped between Amy's legs. With all the action in the room and with the two of them having not yet tested their new bodies in the throes of passion, Raj picked Amy up and carried her over to the side of the couch not currently occupied.

He sat down with her onto top of him and they carried on their make out session.

Meanwhile, Bernadette was enjoying herself. She currently had half of Sheldon's fifteen inches buried down her throat, whilst Leonard pounded her tight pussy from behind with his slightly thicker twelve inches.

"Fuck Bernadette, you have fairly big arse yourself." Leonard exclaimed as his hands moulded into Bernadette's spectacular rear end. He glanced over at Penny and she wasn't the slightest bit bothered as she knew whose arse was best.

He smiled as he saw Howard being smothered by his girlfriend's massive butt. He then turned back to Bernadette and carried on drilling her as hard as he could. He needed to cum more often now that his balls would refill so quickly after emptying.

Sheldon was fairly relaxed as he watched Bernadette bob her head up and down his massive shaft. She was in love with Sheldon's fifteen-inch cock. She loved how it was so long, it could reach her stomach. She kept taking more of Sheldon's dick each time she sucked it and was planning on getting the whole thing inside her.

"Ohhh, yes Bernadette. You certainly know what you are doing." Sheldon said, as she gently grasped the back of her head. He watched her massive udders as they swung below her. Every time Leonard thrust inside; Bernadette would swallow another inch of his dick.

Penny meanwhile was busy bouncing up and down on Howard. She liked that she wasn't being stretched to her limits for once. It was refreshing to fuck a cock that wasn't massive.

She giggled to herself a little at the thought. She now classed ten inches as normal. She now truly was a size-queen.

"Hey Howard. How do you like your reward?" She asked. Howard pulled himself free from her big butt cheeks and gasped for air.

"I... Fucking... Love... Your arse Penny." He said, panting. He then pulled his hand back and spanked her arse repeatedly.

"Now show me what this thing can do." He demanded. Penny felt a bit like a horse as he spanked her to get her to go faster. She kind of liked it. Penny then turned around and faced Howard and looked deep into his eyes.

"You want me to go harder do you." She said, with a fire in her eyes. Howard gulped as he stared up at the blonde goddess. He meekly nodded his head. All the courage gone from him as he was now terrified at what he had unleashed.

Penny then slammed herself down on his dick. Her pussy taking all of it in one hit. Howard's eyes bugged out of his head as she squeezed his dick so tightly that he fought she was going to rip it off.

Over on the far end of the couch, Amy and Raj were keeping busy themselves. Raj now had Amy in the same position Penny was in. Amy was tentatively taking Raj's cock inch by inch. She had never had sex before and starting with a cock as big as Raj's was very brave.

There was Raj with the thickest cock in the group, versus Amy with the tightest pussy in the group. It was fair to say Amy was experiencing something she had never experienced before. She only had half of Raj's thick 9 inches and she had taken about five minutes to get there. She had cum about five times in the process and was soon to have her sixth orgasm.

Raj was experiencing nothing he had experienced before. He had never been inside a pussy as tight as Amy's. She was so tight he could barely move.

Amy slowly sank a little further down his shaft until she had six inches inside her. She was gasping for breath and trying to recover from the numerous orgasm she had had. Raj decided to give her a little test and began to withdraw. He then thrust back inside her, back to where he had been previously.

He kept doing this over and over again as Amy was fucked for the first time.

"OH, MY GODDDDD!! YESSSS!! UHHHH!! KEEP FUCKING ME!! YESSS RAJ!! I'M CUMMMINNNGGG!!" Amy shouted. The rest of the group all looked over and watched as Raj pounded Amy relentlessly.

Amy tensed up and came. She bathed Raj's cock in cum for the countless time, before then collapsing on top of him and passing out. Raj smiled to himself as Amy lay on top of him. He had never fucked a girl to the point where she passed out. He began to catch his breath and watched the rest of the group.

Bernadette was the only one who didn't see Amy pass out. She couldn't with twelve inches of Sheldon's cock down her throat. She didn't mind though. She wouldn't have given up her current situation for anyone.

She wanted to get all of Sheldon's dick inside her. She forced her mouth forward and accepted another inch of Sheldon's dick.

Sheldon wanted Bernadette to swallow all of his giant cock, just as much as she did. He began to pull her head towards him in an effort to help her out. She managed another inch and was so close to having all of Sheldon's fifteen inches down her throat.

With one last push she managed it. The second she felt her small nose press against Sheldon's crotch she came again for the fourth time. Leonard felt her bathe his cock in cum and he began to feel like he was getting close.

Sheldon, now happy with Bernadette's achievement, released his grip on her head. She came loose from his cock and a loud pop could be heard as she did. Several streaks of saliva still connected her lips with his cock.

"Wow, that was hot Bernadette. I can't wait to have your gorgeous lips wrapped around my cock." Raj said as he watched. Bernadette smiled and looked at him. She reached up and grasped Sheldon's cock and began stroking it.

"Why don't you come over here then." Bernadette said, a look of lust in her eyes.

Raj gently lifted Amy off of himself and placed her gently on the sofa. He then walked up to Bernadette and she took the tip of his cock into her mouth.

Penny and Howard were in their own little world. Penny was giving Howard everything she had to offer. She squeezed his cock so tightly that when she lifted herself up, his arse would rise up off of the chair.

"URRGGHH!!" Howard grunted as he did his best not to cum. He loved having Penny ride him. In truth Howard wasn't really doing anything. Penny was just bouncing up and down on his pole.

He didn't mind though as he squeezed her massive arse with his tiny hands. They were dwarfed by the size of her arse.

"COME ON HOWARD! CUM FOR ME! I KNOW YOUR CLOSE! GIVE ALL THAT CUM! POUR IT IN ME! Please." She said that last bit with such a sweet voice that Howard let loose.

He began shooting his cum deep inside her. Penny came the second his load shot into her. She didn't expect Howard to bring her as much pleasure as he was.

He came for a couple of minutes. Pouring everything he had into her.

"Yes, Howard. Empty yourself inside me. You deserve it." She said. Penny wrapped her hands around his head and pulled him into towards one of her big tits. Howard opened his mouth and accepted one of Penny's nipple into his mouth and began sucking on her giant tit.

Penny came again from this stimulation, as she felt Howard's orgasm end.

Meanwhile just next to them. Bernadette was currently sucking off Raj's thick cock, whilst simultaneously jerking off Sheldon's and getting fucked hard by Leonard.

She tried to give Raj a great blowjob. But, with the thickness of his dick and the constant fucking Leonard was giving her. She was struggling.

She came free from Raj and said.

"Hey Leonard, why don't you come up here and drown me in your sea of cum." Bernadette said. She smiled as she felt Leonard withdraw from her pussy. She soon

found him next to Raj and began stroking his huge cock alongside Sheldon's.

Bernadette returned to sucking on Raj's dick and that is how things went for the next five minutes.

"Oh, fuck Bernadette. I don't know if I can hold on much longer." Leonard said, through gritted teeth. Bernadette got excited as she felt Raj begin to tense up as well.

"I'm not going to last very long either." Sheldon said. Bernadette braced herself for the sheer amount of cum about to come her way.

It began when she felt Leonard shoot a massive wad of cum on to her left cheek. This was quickly followed with Sheldon painting her right cheek. Then Raj shot a load straight down her throat.

Leonard moved so that he was standing next to Raj and thus facing Bernadette head on. He shot another load that painted her glasses in cum. Both lenses becoming covered in the sticky white substance. Sheldon stood and shot another load. It arched upwards and struck her hair.

Raj carried on painting the inside of her mouth white. Bernadette swallowed as quickly as she could. Meanwhile Leonard and Sheldon carried on. They shot two more loads each and soon Bernadette's entire face and some of her hair was dripping with cum.

She came on the spot as she loved the feeling of being a canvas to these guy's paint brushes. Soon, Raj pulled his dick from between her lips and started adding to the painting.

Leonard pushed his dick between her lips and she happily opened up for him. He flooded her mouth with several loads even bigger than Raj's. The other two kept shooting the loads all over Bernadette. Cum was running off of her face and onto her massive tits like water over a waterfall.

Their combined cum began to run down her body and down her stomach. Leonard came free from her mouth and aimed directly at her tits. Soon like her face they were no longer visible.

Raj lost control at this point and his dick shot a load of cum over Bernadette's head. It sawed in the air and landed on Penny's face. She had turned around on Howard's lap to watch the grand spectacle and was delighted with the large wad of cum that came her way.

She smiled at Raj and he began to purposely aim at Penny. Leonard watched as he and Sheldon continued to blast load after load onto Bernadette. That was until Sheldon stood and quickly moved next to the chair Penny was sat in.

Penny saw him and greedily swallowed a couple of inches of his dick. He came numerous times in her mouth while Raj continued to shoot cum over Bernadette's head and onto Penny's face, tits, and stomach.

Cum was flying everywhere as some of Howard's began to flow out of Penny's pussy and onto the chair. A clear puddle was forming under Bernadette as she was now unrecognisable.

Eventually, after three minutes, Raj's orgasm ended. Sheldon soon followed but, Leonard carried on. He looked at Bernadette and she looked like a cartoon ghost. Only her glasses frame was visible on her face.

Penny now having finished with Sheldon. Got down and knelt before Leonard. She took his still pumping cock into her mouth and swallowed the delicious nectar down her throat. She loved the taste of his cum the most. While the others recovered. Leonard continued to fill Penny's already full stomach with more for another minute and a half.

Soon though the chaos came to an end. Penny came free from Leonard's dick and licked her lips. She got to her feet and kissed Leonard lovingly on the cheek before turning around to see the spectacle.

From Amy still passed out on the sofa and Bernadette coated in a vast amount of cum.

"Holy crap on a cracker. We really know how to party." She said. She slowly knelt down and helped Bernadette to her feet.

"Maybe me and you should hop in the shower." She said. They were both covered in cum. Bernadette the most.

"Yeah I think that's a good idea. But only if you let me lick up as much of this cum as possible before we turn it on." Bernadette said.

"Well obviously, I'm not going to let any of this go to waste. It's too fucking tasty." Penny replied. The two then headed off down the hall. Leaving the others to recover in the living room.

About an hour later Penny and Bernadette walked into the Living room to find several sheets on the floor and Leonard, Howard and Sheldon sat around watching t.v. as if nothing had happened an hour earlier.

"Where's Raj and Amy?" Penny asked as they walked into the room.

"Raj took Amy home. She needed to rest after today." Leonard said.

"Yeah I think we all do." Bernadette added. She and Howard then headed for the door.

"This was definitely a day we will never forget." Penny said. As she Leonard and Sheldon all said goodbye to Howard and Bernadette. They all agreed they would definitely be doing it again.

The door closed and the three of them were alone.

"I think I'm going to go to bed." Sheldon stated.

"Okay sweetie, I was really proud of you today." Penny said, soothingly. Sheldon smiled at her and turned to go to his room.

Just then Penny's phone rang. She picked it up and began chatting to the person on the other line. After a couple of minutes, she hung up the phone and turned to Leonard.

"You'll never guess what, my agent just called. I've got a modelling audition tomorrow." She said, excitedly.

"That great, you'll smash it out of the park." Leonard replied.

"Won't be hard with this." She said, as she spanked her huge arse.

"Yep, I think our lives will never be the same again." She said as she looked at the drug container still sat on the kitchen counter.

(The next day).

Penny drove to the modelling gig which was in LA. She parked up in a car park a couple of streets from the building.

As she walked, she could feel the eyes of every man as they all stared at her huge arse in her tight jeans as she walked. She even heard a few brakes screech as cars slammed to a holt so they could watch her walk.

Penny smiled at the effect she was having on people. She loved this attention. It carried on this way for the entire walk to the audition.

She eventually arrived at the building and made her way to the reception desk. She was told to head up the stairs and turn right at the end of the corridor. She did as she was directed and soon found herself in a waiting room with about thirty other models.

She saw a seat at the far end of the hall and made her way there. She could hear the other girls gasp as they saw her huge arse sway past them. Penny perched down on the chair. She was sat next to another model who looked like she was from India.

"Hi, excuse me, sorry. I'm not late am I." Penny asked the model.

"No, they haven't seen anyone yet." She replied. The woman was very pretty. If Penny didn't have her new assets she might have even been threatened by this striking woman.

Just then a door opened to the left of Penny. All the girls turned and looked as a tall man with black hair emerged. He was holding a clip board and didn't even look up as he read the first name.

A thin, tall blonde stood from a few seats down and walked towards the man with a

smile on her face. She walked into the room and the man closed the door behind her.

The corridor started to fill with conversations again and Penny started to strike up a conversation with the Indian woman she was sat next to.

They carried on chit chatting about modelling and acting as more girls were called. On one occasion the door opened, and another model walked out, done with her audition. The man called out another name and a brunette responded and began making her way towards him.

Knoxic
Knoxic
120 Followers
12