The Big Banging Theory of Sex

Story Info
Big Cock Banging With Penny and Bernadette.
5.5k words
4.05
27.7k
17
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,134 Followers

Main Cast :

James (Me)

Penny (Penny From The Big Bang Theory)

Bernadette (Bernadette From The Big Bang Theory)

Spence (Spence From The King Of Queens)

I have a cool life. I'm a male escort for hire. It's fun. Banging hot, rich chicks. Sometimes not so hot... Sometimes not so rich... but hey, it's a living.

I have a girlfriend that I adore. She lives with me. Penny is a former waitress/actress who's starting a new career in sales with a pharmaceutical company our mutual friend, Bernadette hooked her up with. Penny basically has the job, but she's gotta pass the interview with her new boss first.

Penny has a slutty side... which I like. When she was a waitress, she was known for getting really big tips. Flashing her gorgeous titties and perfect ass in the bathroom will tend to get you big tips.

My cousin Spence lives with me too. He moved out to LA from NYC... my hometown... a couple of years ago. We get along great. He's always looked up to me. He even got a penis enlargement because mine was so much bigger than his. I thought that was a little creepy to begin with, but hey, to each their own. I guess in the end it's a compliment.

...

Penny and Bernadette are relaxing on my couch while I'm out with a client. Penny broke out the red wine. She loves drinking wine, and she also broke out one of my fattest blunts. She and Bernadette puff and pass, drinking some wine as well.

"So Penny. How far are you willing to go to get the job tomorrow?" Bernadette asks Penny, smoking, blowing a huge cloud of smoke up towards the ceiling.

"What do you mean?" Penny asks, taking the blunt from Bernadette.

"You know what I mean. I told you about Mark and how I got the job. You know what I mean you horny slut." Bernadette says, laughing and smoking.

"HEYYYYYY. I'm not a slut... anymore, at least." Penny tries to salvage her dignity. She yanks the blunt away from Bernadette and takes a huge toke on it. She slowly exhales towards Bernadette.

"I mean, I want the job, but I don't cheat on James." Penny tells Bernadette, still upset about the slut remark.

"Well... you told me you let Dave, The Cheesecake Factory manager fuck you to get that job... and I remember you blowing a few customers in the bathroom for big tips." Bernadette says smiling a devious smile, enjoying giving Penny a hard time. She grabs the blunt from Penny and smokes, blowing the smoke at Penny, who fans the air to clear the smoke away.

"Yeah... but that was before I started dating James. That's different. Just because you let Mark fuck your holes to get your job, doesn't mean I have to." Penny says confidently.

"We both know you will Penny. Wait til you see Mark's cock. It's almost as big as James'." Bernadette tells Penny, smirking and smoking, knowing she's gotten under Penny's skin. "You know you love big cocks. You'll love Mark's. Trust me." Bernadette winks at Penny, as they finish the blunt and hit the red wine again. They're high and the big cock talk picks up.

"Dave did have a big one. He was so fat I guess it fit." Penny says. She and Bernadette laugh. "Did you have to fuck Dave too?" Penny asks her busty blonde buddy.

"I didn't have to... I wanted to. When I heard he had a big dick I went in his office and rode it for two hours straight. He stretched me out so much, my pussy felt like an empty coliseum. He dick was so thick. God, it felt so good in my pussy though." Bernadette starts grinding her legs together on the couch, remembering Dave's giant cock pummeling her sweet, tight blonde pussy.

"Who's the slut now?" Penny asks, laughing at her horny friend. The girls down a bottle of red wine, as well as the fat blunt earlier. They are flying high and feeling good.

Spence saunters in, depressed after another night of striking out in bars. He's not very good with women and it gets him down. "Hey Spence. Come on in." Penny waves Spence in. She's plastered. Bernie and Penny are drunk/high and lovin every second of it.

"Yeah Spence... come join us." Bernie says, in her sweet, high pitched voice. Penny pats the couch in between them. Spence goes over and flops down in between Penny and Bernadette. Penny opens another bottle of wine, white wine this time. She pours Spence a big glass... and one for herself and Bernadette too.

"Awwwwww... why so sad sweetie?" Penny asks, a pouty inquisitive look on her very gorgeous face.

"I struck out again. I have no luck getting a girl. It's so frustrating. I... I try and be charming and sweet. I buy them drinks and nothing works. I give up." Spence drinks some wine, then hangs his head.

"Awwwwww... poor Spence. I'm sorry about your bad luck with girls. When the last time you got laid?" Bernadette asks him. Penny spits out her wine in surprise at the question.

"I... I... It's been a long time. I don't wanna talk about it." Spence tells Bernie, his head hanging low, looking at the glass of wine in his hands. He gulps it down and pours himself some more, chugging the whole, full glass of wine down at one time. Spence puts the glass on the table. He's buzzed from the wine and the drinks he had at the bar earlier. He leans back into the couch and looks at Penny and Bernadette, then hangs his head again.

"Didn't you get a penis enlargement Spence? Maybe you should just show the girls your big dick. Maybe that'll work. Take it out. Let Penny and I see it and we can see if it's food enough to work." Bernadette is feeling frisky. Penny is kinda shocked by her forwardness, but also not shocked. She knows Bernie is a horny bitch. Penny goes along with it though. The liquor and weed getting her quite frisky too.

"Ummmm. OK... I guess." Spence says, not really wanting to go through any more rejection.

Spence unzips his jeans and pulls out his soft, but very thick dick. Bernie smiles, admiring how thick it is even in its soft state. "Well... What do you think Penny. I think that gorgeous cock would work on me in a bar. What about you?" Bernie reaches over and wraps her hand around it, she barely can. Bernie slowly strokes Spence's big, soft dick. It jerks and throbs in her hand. Bernadette happily smiles and licks her pink lipsticked lips.

"Yeah... if I was single... that cock would probably have me in the bathroom blowing it and riding it. It's really nice Spence. You should just go around and show it to the horny bitches. You'd probably get lot of action." Penny downs another glass of wine. She stares at the growing monster in Bernie's jerking hand and licks her pink lip glossed lips. Her inhibitions lowering by the second.

"You know Penny... Spence probably needs some practice to help with his confidence." Bernadette suggests, with a devilishly horny grin. Spence groans from the great hand job he's getting. His cock is notlw fully hard. Nine very thick inches of cock. Bernie... and Penny... can't stop staring at it.

"Holy crap on a cracker Spence... it's so fucking thick. Wow! Such a beautiful, big dick. I can't believe you have trouble getting girls with a cock like that." Penny unwittingly starts u buttoning her red and black flannel shirt, rubbing her 32C tits though her white bra, staring hard at Spence's huge dick. Bernadette gets right to the point. She throws off her clothes and leans over, sucking on Spence's dick. She downs the entire thing in one gulp. Bernie gets a lot of cock, so she's a deepthroat queen.

Penny's eyes go wide, watching her busty blonde friend gorge herself on that huge dick. She keeps rubbing her perky tits through her thin white bra, her nipples hard as steel, threatening to rip right through the thin material. Penny moans, her inhibitions long gone, the wine and weed... and Spence's cock... making her super horny.

"So... Penny... are you gonna help out or not?" Bernie lifts her blonde head off of that huge, thick cock long enough to ask Penny, pointing Spence's dick right at her.

"I... I don't know... I... oh fuck it... give me that big dick." Penny decides to join in. Bernie giggles.

"Suck it you slut." Bernie tells Penny.

Penny's sucks on Spence's cock, quickly taking her clothes off, as she does. The two gorgeous blondes alternate deepthroating that huge dick. Spence lays back on the back of the couch and groans and grins. He can't believe his good fortune. He puts his hands on each blonde slut's head, as they double blow him. He can feel his impending cum. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna cummmmm." Spence stammers out.

"Not yet you aren't." Bernie tells him, squeezing the head of his cock as tight as she can. Spence flinches. Penny laughs then softly bites Spence's very thick shaft. The girls aren't even close to done with that huge dick.

"You're gonna fuck us both silly Spence. I wanna watch you fuck Penny's ass too." Bernie says, smiling lustfully.

"Mmmmmmm hmmmmm. Oh yeah." Penny moans. Penny loves getting Fucked in the ass. She takes my huge dick up her ass every chance she gets.

Bernie rides Spence, taking that huge rod into her sweet, juicy blonde pussy, bouncing wildly, her back to him. Penny's sucks on both of Bernie's 32D tits, fondling them, as she sucks down her sweet titty milk. It shoots out into Penny's mouth, and she drinks it all down with a smile. Penny stuffs Bernie's big tits in her mouth and rubs her perky, pink clit, as Bernie slams down onto Spence's huge, throbbing cock. Bernie gets her phone and takes pictures of it all. Penny poses for the camera, sucking greedily on those awesome, natural milk melons.

The girls switch. Penny rides Spence's cock, her pussy engulfing the entire rod, squeezing tight on it, as it drives so damn deep up into it. "HOLY FUCKING CRAP ON A CRACKER!! FUCK ME SPENCE!! FUCK MEEEEEEEE!!" Penny screams out, immediately cumming.

"I'm gonna cummmmm!" Spence groans, leaning his head back, desperately wanting to pump his seed into my girlfriend's perfect pussy.

"No you're fucking not! You haven't fucked Penny's ass yet... And both of use are looking forward to that. Do a good job and I might let you fuck mine too." Bernie tells Spence, as she slaps his big, hairy balls and squeezes his insanely thick base. Penny stops riding him to let Spence calm down and not cum.

Bernie pulls Spence's cock out of Penny's pussy and spits all over it. She spits on Penny's rosebud too. "OK Penny. Here comes that big dick up your ass." Bernie tells Penny, rubbing Penny's dripping wet pussy, as She pushes Spence's huge, fat crown against Penny's anus. Penny is used to my larger dick, so Spence's head pops right through.

"FUCK YEAHHHHHH!!" Penny says, as that huge dick slides right up her tight, warm and inviting booty. Bernie licks Spence's shaft, as his cock fills Penny's perfect ass. Spence closes his eyes and grits his teeth trying to hold out as long as possible. Penny grinds her super fine booty on that huge dick, back and forth, slowly, then faster. She starts bouncing on it. Bernie takes pictures, getting close ups of Spence's huge dick sliding up Penny's perfectly shaped phatilicious ass. Bernie starts sucking Spence's balls, handing the camera to Penny.

Penny takes several pictures of her smiling and moaning, and several of Bernie sucking Spence's balls, slobbering all over em.

They spend the next thirty minutes ass fucking. Every time Spence gets close to cumming, they stop and Bernie squeezes his base. She even bends over the couch and let's Spence pound her ass, her big hanging titties flopping. The girls cum repeatedly, shooting sweet pussy cream everywhere. Penny's shoves her pussy in Bernie's face. Bernie goes to town, eating it up. Penny orgasms in her mouth and Bernie drinks it down with a sweet, "so yummy" smile.

The girls finally let Spence cum. They take pictures of Spence cumming in their mouths. He pumps each blonde hottie mouth full of thick cock cream. They swallow it all down, loving the taste. They take pictures of them sucking Spence clean, posing for the camera with his huge dick in their mouths.

"Fuck Spence. You've got delicious cum. Fuck em like you did us and feed em this yummy cum and you'll get all the girls you can handle sweetie." Penny's tells Spence. He grins, sweating profusely, so happy to finally get two girls to let him fuck them. Spence thanks Bernie and Penny repeatedly, so thankful for their help.

"Yeah Spence... but if you strike out again... you still have Penny and me to help you out. You can always fuck us with this big, beautiful cock." Bernie says, smiling her sluttiest smile. She happily kisses Spence's cock and balls.

...

The next morning Penny is hungover, not remembering what happened last night. She's drinking some coffee, holding her head, as she sits on the couch, knowing she has her big interview a little later. She's got on her pink bathrobe. Bernie calls her on the phone, reminding her about the interview. Penny asks Bernie about last night.

"You don't remember? We fucked Spence... or he fucked us. I'll send you the pictures." Bernie tells Penny.

"WHAT THE..." Penny can't believe what Bernie just told her. She and Bernie fucked Spence? What? How? All of this is floating around in Penny's throbbing head. She's so hungover and her head won't stop throbbing. She lays her head back on the couch, when she gets the pictures from Bernie.

Penny looks them over, wide eyes, open mouthed. She can't believe it's true. "What the fuck did I do? Wow... he does have a nice big cock though. But... I couldn't have!" Penny stares in disbelief at the sordid pictures of her drunken and high sex romp with Bernadette and Spence. "I can't believe I did this! James is gonna kill me. Damn weed and wine. I'm so stupid!" Penny throws her phone down, and leans back on the couch, mad at herself.

"SPENCE! GET IN HERE! NOW!!" Penny yells for Spence. He comes in, less hungover than Penny, but still holding his head.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED LAST NIGHT? BERNIE SENT ME THESE PICTURES!" Penny hands Soence her phone. He looks over the pictures and smiles.

"You and Bernie wanted to help me get girls, so you let me fuck you too. It was you girls' idea. Thanks again by the way. It was AWESOME!" Spence says, grinning wide. He immediately stops grinning when he sees the very angry look on Penny's face.

"I WAS FUCKING DRUNK AND HIGH!! I DON'T REMEMBER A DAMN THING! HOW COULD YOU LET ME DO THIS? YOU KNOW I DON'T CHEAT ON JAMES! DAMN YOU, YOU LITTLE CREEPY BASTARD!! ARGHHHHHH!! UHHHHHHHHHH!! I'M GONNA LOSE JAMES NOW! WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO!!" Penny holds her head in her hands, shaking her head angrily, disgusted at herself... and Spence.

Spence starts to feel really bad. He knows how much Penny loves me and he knows that he's my cousin and how close we are, so he starts feeling really guilty.

"I'm... I'm really sorry Penny I really am." Spence apologizes.

"UHHHHHHHH!!" Penny looks up at him, still angry. "How could you let me do this? You know how I get when I'm drinking and smoking. Ohhhhhh!" Penny shakes her head, looking away from Spence. The tension in the room is so fucking thick.

Spence nervously sits on the opposite end of the couch from Penny and tries to explain everything. "Again... I'm really sorry. I mean... I came in and I was really down about striking out at the bar again and you and Bernie were so nice to me. I really appreciated it. I really did. It made me feel so good. I've never had two gorgeous women like you two be so nice to me like that. It was the greatest night of my life. Like I said... I'm really sorry. I feel really bad. James is my cousin and my best friend, so I feel terrible. I know how much you love him too, so I feel terrible about that too. I hope you can forgive me sometime. I really am very, very sorry for all of it. You and Bernie gave me the best night of my life. You two are the nicest,l girls and you made me feel so good, like a man for once. It was the great night ever for me and I'm really appreciative for it. But like I said... I'm also very, very sorry. I should've just went to bed last night. I'm sorry for messing everything up for you. I feel terrible. I'm so sorry." Spence pors his heart out to Penny.

Penny thinks about it and clams down a little... a little. "I mean... I guess in the end it was my fault. I shouldn't have gotten drunk and high. Bernie and I shouldn't have taken advantage of you." Penny giggles. Spence does too.

"Taken advantage? It was the greatest night ever for me. Thank you both so much." Spence says, smiling, still feeling bad about everything.

"That's sweet Spence. The pictures show you enjoyed yourself. Hell, it looks like Bernie and I did too, so..." Penny looks at Spence and giggles again, smiling. The tension eases between them. Pennyneven looks at the pictures again.

"The operation you had was definitely a success. Your cock looks realllllllll good Spence. It obviously works realllllllll good too, judging by the look on our faces." Penny looks over the pictures, admiring her... and Spence's and Bernie's... work.

"I don't remember anything though. Seems like I would remember a dick like this fucking me. It's so big and thick. Very nice Spence." Penny compliments Spence.

"Thanks. I remember it. It was the greatest fuck I've ever had. I mean that." Spence moves closer to Penny, looking over the pictures as well.

"Awwwww... that's so sweet. Thank you sweetie. We need to keep this between you and I... and Bernie. I don't want James to find out. OK?" Penny gives Spence a stern look.

"You got it. Of course." Spence agrees.

Penny looks at the pictures of her and Bernie posing for the camera, as the swallow Spence's cum. "Wow... you cum a lot Spence. I seemed to really like it too." Penny looks closely at the pics.

"Yeah... you said you did." Spence tells her.

"Well... I guess I'm glad I could help you out. You're a nice guy Spence. Sorry I got so mad at you earlier. I'll say this.. From the pictures, it seems like I had a great time getting fucked by you... so thanks for that I guess." Penny says, smiling at Spence and giggling.

"You're certainly welcome. You're the most beautiful woman I've every fucked. Don't tell Bernie that though." Spence laughs.

"Awwww... thank you sweetie. Don't worry... It'll be our second little secret." Penny smiles and kisses Spence on the cheek.

Penny notices Spence's dick starting to stick through the front flap of his Batman pajamas. She laughs. "Seems like your little... or should I say BIG... guy is trying to get out." Penny motions towards Spence's cock.

"Oh... sorry." Spence says, embarrassed. He starts to put his dick away when Penny stops him.

"Let me see it up close. I mean... I don't remember seeing it last night and these pictures don't do it justice, so let me see it. Be quick though. James will be home soon." Penny gives Spence a horny smile and looks down at his cock. Spence lets it pop through the flap and rest on his thigh. Penny's stares at the huge, thick cock, laid out in Spence's left thigh.

"Very, very nice. Wow! I can't believe you have problems getting girls Spence. Your cock is beautiful." Penny tells Spence. She grabs her phone and takes a picture of it. "There... a close up, just for me." Penny smiles at Spence. He grins back, his cock so hard.

Penny and Spence look at each other, smiling, but neither saying a word. Penny snaps out if it, shaking her head. "You better put that big, beautiful dick away Spence. James will be here soon." Penny puts her phone down on the coffee table and finishes her coffee. Spence puts his cock away.

"Damn, look at the time. I need to get ready for my big interview." Penny tells Spence, jumping up off the couch and heading towards our bedroom to get ready.

...

A little later...

Penny is at Zangen Pharmaceuticals waiting to see her, hopefully new boss, Mark. She waits nervously in the waiting room, looking around at the beautifully decorated, spacious waiting area. She smiles, knowing she can make a lot of money, if she gets this job.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,134 Followers
12