The Big, Big, Big One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he shocked me again. He unbuckled his belt and opened his pants. He wore no underwear. He held in his hand his semi-hard penis.

"I fuck your wife with this. Look at it. She sucked this cock to a climax this morning, early, while out for her exercise. I woke up with my dick in her mouth. We fucked for an hour. Look at it. Yes, my cock is bigger than yours. A lot bigger. You don't need to ask her any more questions about it."

He massaged it and, in shocked silence, I watched it grow larger and larger to enormous proportions, the head red and swollen. Sperm appeared at it's mouth and he used the cum for lubrication. "Give me your hankerchef". Dumbly, I obeyed. With a spasm, he began shooting cum into the hankerchef, lifting the head of his dick so his balls,large and tight in his groin, could be clearly seen. "She likes to hold my balls when I cum." I could see them spasm with each ejaculation.

"Now you've seen it all...you know all about my dick. I fuck a lot of women...including some other married women you know. No woman means as much to me as your wife. If I wasn't such an asshole I'd want to marry her. Have I satisfied your curiosity?" He gazed at me, awaiting a reaction from me, but I was incapable of a word.

"Keep this," he said as he tried to hand me the cum-filled hankerchief. My hands recoiled from it. He looked down at my lap. "You crazy son of a bitch, you have a raging hard on! Getting a close look at the dick that fucks your wife turns you on." The cum stain over my stiff penis made his accusations undeniable. He placed the sperm-drenched hankerchef on my lap, covering my sperm-stain. "Keep it to beat off with,"he laughed again. Then he offered friendship, consoling me, seeking a kinship borne of our mutual relationship with my wife.

"Look, you do lots of things better than me," he said. "You are respected in town. You are much better at making money than I am. You're a good father and husband. Your wife loves you. Why endanger your happiness? Just open your mind to what's been going on a long time. She tells me you get aroused out of your mind about everything you make her tell you. So accept it. Enjoy it. Let us keep fucking and see if you can handle it. She's still your wife; she tells me your sex life has improved beyond belief since you saw us fucking in your bed."

I finally came out of my speechless daze and reacted to all this in anger and embarrassment. But the situation remained unchanged.

He's often here at my home, along with other guys when I come home from work; they all joke around in the kitchen and are friendly with me just like always. There are neighborhood parties just as before and no one seems to take any special note, in fact they join in, when he and my wife joke about the big,big,big one.

We still get our invitations down to his apartment for barbeques, and occasionally I go with my wife. Once in his apartment, I got up from in front of his tv and went into the kitchen for a coke and she was on the kitchen counter, seated, her underwear on the floor, our neighbor standing between her legs with his penis inside of her, his tongue in my wife's mouth as they frenchkissed passionately.

"We can't stop," he managed to say to me. Within seconds he climaxed inside my lovely wife, filling her with sperm, their genitals crushed against one another as they completed their intercourse.

I left, too embarrassed to stay. She followed an hour later, removed her clothing, slid into bed beside me. She told me she loved me and apologized for what happened. "This is going to be tough for you, isn't it." She reached for me and found my penis hard and aroused. "You're developing a big,big,big one of your own," she said to me before she kissed me. Her tongue entered my mouth as her fingers masturbated me, her fingers slick and wet. I couldn't admit to her that the sight of his penis sliding in and out of her, then seeing his sperm splashing onto her pussy lips then inside her, had brought an instant climax of cum in my own pants.

Her stroking of my cock aroused me out of mind again, talking to me as she masturbated me. "Do you want me to use my hand or pussy or my tongue to make you cum? Do you like this? His cum is all over my hands, lubricating you; there's more in my pussy: you like it don't you?" Her masturbating continued as she teased me,"Put your hand on my pussy, feel his cum"---I obeyed----"Tell me you like it, that you love it....admit it and I'll let you have sloppy seconds..." With those words sperm blew from my penis. "Admit you love it," she demanded as her masturbating of my cum covered cock continued through shot after shot of my orgasm.

"Iloveit," I whispered, the thought of this admission keeping my dick hard.

"Sweetheart, I've now fucked another man...much younger...I met him at the bar with Mike. Even Mike doesn't know." Mike is the neighbor I've been telling you about. Telling you, the reader, his actual name, is part of my effort to accept the fact of our open marriage.

"Tell me it excites you that I gave Mike sloppy seconds tonight and that I'm using the cum of two men to masturbate you. My new lover is a college kid, wellbuilt, and he doesn't shoot blanks." A spasm of uncontrollable jealousy and passion shot through me. My penis responded to her new infidelity by growing bigger and harder.

"I love it, I love it, I love your wild independent, ballsy attitude, your love of penises and risky sex, the thought of another man fucking you drives my mind crazy with jealousy but drives my dick wild with desire to fuck you...." We fucked for hours. I admitted anything and everything she asked me to admit. I agreed she and Mike could have their relationship; I agreed she was free to do whatever she wanted whenever she wanted and she didn't have to tell me.

I never found out who the second guy was. The only time she tells me of her extra-marital sex is when she uses these stories to tease me during sex. Otherwise I've trained my mind not to think about it; to pretend everything is just like it always had been.

I'm married to a beautiful and elegant woman who attracts friends to our home and family...one of the many is our friend Mike who is as noisy and garrulous as ever, and who often invites us to his apartment for barbecue (though I rarely go) and who regularly takes my wife fishing.

I call home before my arrival each evening. My wife gave birth to a curly light-haired boy this past year, a fine son who looks nothing like me. Our sex life is better than ever, with obvious occasions of sloppy seconds. During our swimming parties, I keep my eyes away from the horseplay of my wife with the men in the pool, I go to bed early, and I pay no attention to the jokes and innuendoes about the Big, Big, Big One.

12