The Big Brother Hole Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to come to terms with my detesting the man with every bone and sinew and hoping that he'd get raped in prison and catch some strange disease that will have long, painful and embarrassing treatments before his eventual excruciating death, to recognising that If he and Sean had never kidnapped us and dropped us down that hole in the first place we'd never have met and wouldn't be the deliriously happy parents that we are today.

I can't even begin to think back to that sad, single, London Paramedic and what his life was about.

I asked my local priest for advice;

"Oh that old chestnut?" she said as she reached under the duvet to take hold of my penis prior to our almost nightly loving making, "Yeah he brought us together, but for all the worst reasons. Do we owe him anything?" She threw the covers back and bent down and licked the end of my knob. "Do we fuck," she slurped around my bell end and my toes curled as I hardened into her mouth. "He stole us from our families and friends and imprisoned us against our will with no care for whether we lived or died." She held me in her mouth and stopped talking as she wanked me into it, "We were the one blessing to come out of so much evil, the one light of hope in a dark and terrible hole in the ground. He owes us Harry," she said settling herself across me in her all-time favourite cow-girl position, "He's lucky that you didn't shoot him, lucky that I never stabbed him, lucky that we didn't just drive back here and not report anything for a month by which time all three of those arseholes would have starved or frozen to death. You owe him nothing," she pushed down until I was balls deep in her; she looked down at me, rubbing her hands across her wonderful tits, "you do however owe me everything," she started her own favourite pole dance and squeezed her breasts as she rode up and down on me.

"You got me Em."

"I know," she hissed possessively with closed eyes.

"You deserve the best..." I said reaching for her breasts and the small nub of her clit.

"Of course I do..." She came round from her pleasures and looked down at me. "Why Harry Scholes I should..." she attempted to fold her arms across her still pert breasts.

I pulled her down over me laughing, flipped her onto her hands and knees and screwed her through two orgasms, battering into her pussy hard and fast, adding the occasional slap to each of her buttocks. I could feel her hand alternating from her pussy and clit to my testicles and I pushed hard into her for the last time, ejaculating hard.

It was the finest counselling session I'd ever had.

Life is good.

- : The End : -