The Big C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,256 Followers

"What do you mean?" It was out of my mouth, before I thought about it.

"I...er...I haven't been able to get it up." Jack said, his face showing his embarrassment.

"Can't the doctor help with that?"

"He gave me some pills, but they only worked momentarily. So while I got hard at first, I wasn't able to get the job done."

"Jack, I've got to say I'm not very comfortable with this. I mean, what would Sandy say if she knew you were offering..."

"She asked me to ask you, Allen. You have to understand that we had a very active sex life before all this happened. I've often heard male friends and workmates complain that they want sex all the time, but their partner doesn't. That was never a problem for me. Sandy, well I'll just say Sandy kept me more than satisfied. In our younger days we even tried swinging, but I couldn't handle it. I mean, I might be with one woman or maybe two, but Sandy would go all night with multiple partners. I got really jealous so we stopped."

"Won't you get jealous, now?"

"I don't think so. I think I've come to terms with my situation now. Both Sandy and I have had a lot of time to reflect on our life together. I know that I'm dying. That doesn't scare me as much now. What does scare me is, what is going to happen to Sandy after..." His voice trailed off and he crushed the empty can in his hand, discarding it in the bottom of the boat.

"I'll be there for Sandy, Jack, but she doesn't have to sleep with me to get my help."

We approached the boat ramp, so Jack wrapped our discussion up. "Just think about it Allen, please."

"Alright," I said as I nosed the boat over to the bank. I tied off near a tree, before getting out and backing the boat trailer into the water at the boat ramp.

Back at Jack's house, Sandy had dinner almost ready. Tonight would be different because they were having some other friends over. The other guests left around ten. Sandy asked me to stay and help with Jack. He found it hard to walk, particularly when he was tired. They'd hired a wheelchair and a mobile hydraulic hoist which helped lift Jack onto the bed, and into the bath. The main bedroom now resembled a twin share hospital room. Jack's bed was an electric one that could be raised and lowered by pressing a button.

I had used a hoist initially, when I looked after my own wife. However, towards the end, it was easier just to lift her by hand. Jack and Sandy's was similar to the one I had, so I help them go through the operation manual. I planned to head home, but Sandy insisted I should sleep over in the guest room. Sandy put Jack to bed, making sure he was comfortable while I watched some television. She came back out and after getting some chocolate, sat down in the other armchair.

I got up to walk to the guest room, when Sandy stopped me. She stood placing both hands on my shoulders, so I faced her. "Jack told me he spoke to you."

I considered playing dumb. In the end I simply said, "yes."

"Have you made a decision?"

"No."

"Allen, I understand this is difficult, but I have needs too. I love Jack and I always will. I just need a little bit of me time. I don't want to go to a bar to find some stranger to help me. I just want to escape this shit for a few short minutes. Please, think about that."

She kissed my cheek, then turned and walked to the main bedroom. I watched her walk away. Damn, she was beautiful. I just didn't know if I could or should do it. Climbing into bed, I couldn't escape the erotic thoughts of Sandy naked. Her blonde hair, full breasts and countless other hidden delights. Then my pre-sleep dreams turned to my wife, as she was before her body betrayed her. No, I thought, I can't do it.

Very early the next morning, I was in that dead zone, where you are almost awake but want to get back to sleep. I rolled from one side to the other, trying to get comfortable, waiting for the blackness to descend again. I'd almost drifted away when I thought I heard the door click. I rolled onto my back, but didn't hear anything else. The room was very dark, so looking would have been futile and I didn't open my eyes to try.

Listening intently, I heard movement. Then the covers moved and the bed squeaked as another body entered. I knew who it was, but I remained frozen. The body moved towards me and a hand slid up my chest. It explored my shoulders and upper arms, the touch light, teasing. Once it had exhausted that area, it began to descend, running through the mass of chest hair. It flittered over my nipples before delving lower still.

I bit my lip to stifle a groan as that delicate hand slipped under the waistband of my boxer shorts to my rampant member below. Gripping it lightly at the base, her hand moved slowly, so slowly upwards, stopping just short of the sensitive head before retreating. Back at the base. It opened releasing my cock, before exploring lower. Sandy caressed my scrotum gently, finding my one testicle she rolled it gently through her fingers.

I couldn't stay silent, I groaned as the hand moved back to my rock hard dick. I rolled towards the body to allow for my own exploration, but it rolled and bent away causing a firm buttocks to push back against me. The hand still holding my cock pushed it down below the curve of her buttocks between her legs. I automatically pushed forward as her legs opened slightly allowing my access to the wet, hot, crevice in front of me.

As I sunk deeper inside, a feminine moan escaped my companion's lips. The hand that directed me, released my pole allowing it to go deeper, and grabbed at my butt to urge me on. My hands gripped her hips as I bottomed out, my stomach pressed against that firm arse. For the first time in a long time I gave in to my urges, pumping in and out with a fervor that almost frightened me.

There were no words or expletives, just our heavy breathing as we each strove to achieve our climax. Suddenly, the body in front of me stiffened, and the hand that held my butt dug its nails into the flesh there. I kept going and I too went over the edge, my hands on her shoulders pulling her back to ensure I was embedded as deep as possible.

We stayed that way as our breathing returned to normal. I released my grip on her shoulders and she straightened up, so her back nestled against my chest. Her hand reached back taking hold of my arm and pulled it tight around her middle.

"Thank you, Allen," Sandy said. "Now, hold me please." The need in her voice was palpable.

I didn't speak, I'm not sure I could. I just gave her a squeeze of affirmation. I drifted off to sleep and when I woke up in the morning, I was alone in the bed. It could have all been a dream, except my penis was still hanging out of the fly of my boxers.

I had a long shower to avoid facing Jack and Sandy. Eventually, I walked into the kitchen. Jack sat at the breakfast bar reading the paper and Sandy stood in front of the stovetop.

"Morning, Allen," Jack said looking up briefly from the paper.

"Poached or fried for your eggs, Allan?" Sandy said cheerily from the stove.

"Poached, thanks," I replied, pulling out a stool next to Jack.

As I sat down, he passed me a newspaper underneath the one he was reading.

"Here, I've already been through that one."

It was a welcome distraction and kept conversation to a minimum. I felt like an interloper in this domestic scene. I was keen to eat breakfast and make an excuse to leave. After eating, I didn't get a chance as Jack asked me to help him sort out his tools in the shed. He was going to have a garage sale.

We worked side by side all morning without mentioning the discussion from the day before. Sandy left to meet some old work colleagues for a morning coffee. She came home with some lunch. We sat eating in the sunshine in front of the shed. Jack went to sleep after lunch, so I prepared to leave. Sandy walked me out and stood beside the car kissing my cheek while leaning against me. She had done it before and it had seemed normal, but now it took on an extra dimension. Her breast pressed into my upper arm, the smell of her shampoo, intoxicating. The light touch of her hand on my shoulder stirred me. I quickly got into the car to hide my arousal.

In no time two weeks had passed. I was in the car on my way back to Jack and Sandy's. I had thought a lot about what had happened. I reasoned that I was only helping support Sandy in a similar way to helping Jack keep his spirits up. An all too brief respite from the impending doom, there was an eleven year age gap so I doubted anything would come of it. I was just convenient I suppose, and maybe getting some sympathy for my own struggles. Getting out of the car, I was still leery of how the change in relationship might affect the interplay between us.

Jack didn't feel like boating so we just went for a long drive through the surrounding countryside. We pulled into a small pub in a tiny town. I got Jack's wheelchair out and wheeled him inside. Only a few locals sat inside, I parked Jack at a table near a big window and went to get us a couple of beers. When I got back, one of the locals named Ben was talking with Jack. His son had been one of Jack's first apprentices.

It was the start of a long afternoon. Ben rang his neighbor, who had played football with Jack, and he came in as well. I remained sober as I was driving, but Jack was well oiled by the time we left.

"I won't need any morphine tonight Al," he said, opening the long neck that his old football buddy bought him as a roadie. After a pause he spoke again, "they took me off the new drug, Allen. My cancer has become resistant to it, even at increased doses."

"What are you going to do?"

Jack took a long pull from the bottle. "Die, I suppose."

I didn't have a reply to that, so I turned the radio onto the sport station. We listened to the broadcast of the early game as we drove back to Sandy. It was getting dark and the phone chirped when we were about ten minutes away. It was Sandy checking where we were.

"Do you two know what time it is?"

"Sorry darling, I couldn't get Allan out of the pub." Jack slurred his words a little as he spoke loudly so the Bluetooth microphone could pick up his comment.

"Allan?" There was some alarm in Sandy's voice.

"It's all right Sandy. I'm right to drive. Jack just ran into some old friends at a pub. We will be home in ten minutes."

"Alright. See you then." She disconnected.

"God, she's a good girl! Always looking out for me," Jack said, melancholy seeping into his voice. "And thanks Allan, for being there for both of us."

I didn't know what to say. Was he just talking generally or about the previous Saturday night? I just smiled and nodded. Dinner was just the three of us. After, I cleaned up while Sandy got the drunk Jack into bed. When she came back I'd finished the kitchen and Sandy poured us both another glass of red.

"Are you staying tonight?"

"Yes."

"Good, did Jack tell you?"

"Yes."

"Thanks for staying. I don't want to be alone tonight. Let's see what's on television."

We watched an old Clint Eastwood spaghetti western, laughing at the overdubbing. When it finished, I felt awkward again. I was unsure what was going to happen, given the news I been told today. I decided to say goodnight and went to the guest room. I got into bed with the lamp on and waited. After a while I turned it off and tried to go to sleep. The door opened just before I slipped away, I pulled the covers back and Sandy got in.

"Are you..." Sandy's hand covered my mouth.

"Don't talk," she said, as she placed my hand under her shirt.

So tonight, it was my turn to explore. I pulled the shirt up and traced her firm abdomen, finding a small piercing in her navel. Moving up, I felt under the curve of each breast then around the sides up under her armpits. Going back to the middle I slowly undid the three buttons on the shirt, allowing it to open, giving me access to the top of each breast. I circled the nipples being very careful not to touch them, moving close, then darting away.

Sandy breathing deepened, as my fingers glided over first one then the other stiffening bud. She pushed her arm down between us, her hand seeking and finding my hard cock. Leaving her breasts, I slid my hand down cupping her sex. Teasing was forgotten as I pushed my middle finger into her moist slit. At the same time I leaned over and sucked on the nipple closest to me.

The extra stimulation caused Sandy to moan and grab at my body trying to pull me on top. I let her hands guide me between her legs. She pushed down my boxers. I kicked them off before nestling my cockhead just below her entrance. Sandy reached down with both hands taking a firm grip on my butt. She pulled me up as she slid down impaling herself.

Then we were off, grunting, gasping, rutting, both of us desperately seeking a release. Sandy got there first, the earlier teasing giving her a head start. I slowed to a stop allowing her to bask in the glow for a while before I withdrew completely. Now, it was my turn to set the agenda. I rolled her over onto her stomach before pulling her hips up until she was on all fours. Nestling my cock back in her cunt, I pushed all the way in, groaning as I did.

I tried to be slow and steady, but it just felt to good,. I held her hips as I picked up the pace. Sandy dropped her head onto the pillow, her butt still high in the air making it easier to go faster. One arm snaked down between my legs tickling my ball whenever it came within range. I was getting close and Sandy knew it, bucking back against me she clamped her internal muscles milking me. All too quickly, I was there, firing off inside, slamming as deep as I could go each time.

Satisfied I collapsed on the bed on my back beside her. Sandy snuggled under my arm with her head on my shoulder. She lightly stroked my chest as my breathing slowed and deepened as I drifted off to sleep. When I woke in the early morning she was gone again, she had left like a phantom in the night. This Sunday was a carbon copy of the last. After breakfast, I finished off listing all the items in Jack's shed. Over lunch, we went over it putting a value on most of them. Jack had accumulated some good stuff after fifteen years in the building industry.

Rubbing my chin, I said, "you know Jack, you should auction this stuff. There is a lot of gear here that other builders might want."

"I just can't be bothered, Allan. I'll just get Sandy to put a few signs up around the neighborhood."

"I tell you what, leave it with me. I'll make some inquiries to see if I can organize something."

"Okay, but really I don't think it's worth the bother." Jack didn't appear that interested.

Back home that night, I checked the yellow pages for stock and station agents in his town. They worked clearing sales on farms, so I thought they might be interested. The next day I rang around. Two didn't seem to care, but one guy wanted to see the list. I scanned a copy e-mailing it to him and he rang me the next day.

"I think we could help you, Allan. You have done most of the work. I've got a young bloke, just learning the ropes. I've been trying to get him some auctioneering experience. Is it alright if I send him to do it?"

"Yes, that would be fine. How much would it cost?"

"As I said, you've done most of the work with the cataloging and valuing," he paused as if mulling something over. "Can I ask, um, if this stuff has got anything to do with Jack Knox?"

"Yes, it's all his gear."

"You should've put that somewhere on the list. There will be no charge. We will pay for the advertising and I'll try to get it out to all the builders in the district. I'm sure they will all want to support Jack and Sandy."

"I'm not sure Jack would like a big fuss."

"Knowing Jack, I'm sure he wouldn't. Everybody knows his situation and they would be glad to have found some way to help him. When do you want to do it?"

"Not this coming Sunday, but next."

There was silence except for the flipping of pages, probably from a schedule diary. "That will be fine, I'll send my boy, James, around Saturday afternoon to get the lay of the land. What time were you thinking of starting?"

"Not sure, would ten be okay."

"Perfect, should have everything wrapped up for a late lunch. If you give me your contact details, we'll be in touch."

I did and we said goodbye. I rang Sandy straight after to let her know what I had organized. I didn't say anything about them doing it for free or the publicity. Best if that was a surprise on the day. I didn't count on how much publicity had happened. The next weekend the phone rang all the time with people offering to help, and asking about the condition of the gear. On Sunday night I left the phone off the hook, so I could get some peace.

I wanted to get back to Jack's on Friday, but work intervened. On Saturday morning I was up before the sun and at their house for breakfast. Jack was having a bad day. The pins and needles in his legs had become a throbbing pain. It came and went, but today it came in a big way. Sandy gave him some of the heavy painkillers and he went to bed. I spent the morning in the shed, trying to get things lined up and ready to sell.

About three, James came over and had a look. He suggested we move some of the stuff outside in the morning, just to give people more room to see. I asked how many he expected to come.

"The way the boss has been working the phones, I'd say half the town will be here."

Oh dear, I thought, I hope Jack wakes up in a better mood tomorrow. That night Sandy visited me again, slipping into bed in the dark and leaving before dawn. I got up early and lined up the bigger items outside the shed. Sandy came out an hour later to tell me breakfast was ready. Luckily, Jack did feel better today, he was even up to walking around a bit. A big four wheel drive pulling up in front of the shed cut my breakfast short.

I went out to see who it was. The agent who I spoke to about the auction introduced himself, his wife and his daughter. The ladies were busy setting up a table, laptop and printer. I wondered what for.

"That's for the bidders tickets registration. Everything goes onto a spreadsheet, I follow the the auction with a tablet noting down bidder numbers and prices. Those are sent back to the laptop via wifi. Then when the buyer goes to the girls at the end of the day, he gets an itemized report of what he has bought."

"Wow, um, is that going to be necessary today?"

"Certainly is. Does Jack own that vacant lot behind the shed?"

"Yes."

"Good, we will need it for parking. The Lion's club are bringing their food van out to serve bacon and egg rolls and also sausage sandwiches. The lady who runs the coffee shop is bringing her trailer as well. All proceeds going to Jack and Sandy, of course."

"Oh, I'm not sure that they are going to like all this fuss." I was sure they weren't.

"Too bad. The town wants to say we're here to support you. Don't look so worried Allen. By the time they realize what's going on, it will be too late. I think in the end, they will have a great day."

I went back inside warily to let them know, at least some, of what was going to be happening.

Is that Warren Martin out there?" Sandy asked, handing me a cup of tea.

"Yes, and his wife and daughter. Do you know him?"

"Sure do. I used to work for him during my university holidays. Mostly in the office, but I used to help on some weekends with his clearing sales on farms. That's actually where I met Jack."

"Seriously?"

"Oh yes, Sandy was the sundries girl." Jack replied with a glint in his eye.

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's a bit hard to explain. Allan, what's that van doing?"

A large van with the Lion's Club symbol on the side pulled up beside the shed.

"Um, Warren thought that having food might be a good way to keep the buyers here."

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,256 Followers