The Big C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,249 Followers

She looked at me, eyes glistening defiantly, awaiting my reply. "I'm sorry. I'll call often and maybe come back in a couple of weeks." I said quietly.

"Don't bother, I don't want to talk to you," she spat fumbling for the door handle.

"Sandy, Sandy, please don't.."

Sandy was out of the car, but she turned leaning back in, one hand on the roof, the other on the top of the open door. "Jack thought you would be there for me. I thought you would be there for me." Her voice crackled with emotion, "but now, you're leaving me too. So fuck off home, you old coward!"

Standing up, Sandy slammed the door and stomped up the path to her front door. Her words had stung, mostly because they were true. She particularly emphasized the "old" and that hurt most of all. My secret dreams lay in tatters.

Before I left the pub the next morning, I rang Sandy, but got her sister. She said Sandy was still asleep, but in my minds eye, I imagined her waving the phone away after she found out who it was. I went home with a heavy heart. Walking down the entrance hallway of my house, my late wife's smiling pictures seemed to mock the old man who thought he had a chance of snaring a younger partner.

In a fit of pique I swiveled and swung a punch into a picture of us smiling happily. The glass smashed and I think one of my knuckles did too on the wall behind. I slumped down against the wall and picked up the fallen picture with my bloody hand. I looked at the crumpled faces in front of me and a tear dripped off the end of my nose onto them. Then another, and soon enough a flood came as great wracking sobs were torn from me. I was crying for myself, I was crying for my wife, and I realized, I was crying for the first time for my friend Jack.

I tried to stay in touch with Sandy, but our parting caused a rift I could not close. When I rang, Angela always answered the phone saying Sandy was in bed, in the shower, or on the toilet. She never returned my calls. Every day for the two weeks, I was rebuffed. Angela must have gone home after that so Sandy ignored my calls completely.

It was a month after Jack's funeral. I sat on my front porch enjoying the last warmth of the afternoon sun when Jack's, I mean Sandy's F 100 truck pulled up outside my house with Jack's boat hitched up behind. The tinted windows prevented me from seeing who was driving, until the driver got out of the vehicle. It was Sandy. She wore a heavy coat with a caterpillar cap pulled down tight on her head.

Walking around the front of the truck, she paused seeing me sitting on the stoop. Then steeling herself continued on towards my front gate, her hands thrust deep into the coat pockets. I stood to greet her, uncertain of the reception I would get or the reason for the visit. She got to the gate first, but stopped on the outside until I arrived.

"Hi," I said with a hesitant smile.

"Hi," Sandy looked down and scraped her boot on the pavement before looking back up. "I've brought Jack's boat, he wanted you to have it."

"Wow, thanks," I replied with a little too much enthusiasm. "You should have called and I could have saved you a trip."

"It's alright. I needed to get out," Sandy said, shuffling her feet and looking everywhere, but directly at me. "Umm, could I come in?" she asked, for the first time looking at me directly.

Her eyes searched my face as I tried to keep neutral expression. "Sure, how did you find me? You've never been here before." I opened the gate and stepped back allowing her to come into the yard.

"Jack had your address, I just punched it into the GPS."

She continued walking up the path, onto the porch, and waited at the front door. I followed her to the door. Reaching over her, I opened it and pushed it wide so she could go inside. She walked up the entrance hallway a short distance, her boots echoing on the floating timber floor. I closed the door and when I turned back, Sandy was studying some of the photos.

"Your wife was very pretty," she said with genuine admiration as she put her cap on a hook.

"Yes, she was."

We continued down the hall to the family room/living area. "Would you like something to drink?"

"No, I'm fine." Sandy said looking around, taking in the surroundings.

"I'm just getting a water. Sorry it's the maids day off," I replied seeing her looking about.

"It's tidier than I thought it might be. If Jack lived alone, the house would resemble a teenager's bedroom."

We both tried a laugh but it came off as half-hearted. I returned to the family room and told Sandy to take a seat.

She hesitated, then remained standing, "I just want your opinion on something..." She bit her lip. After a couple of seconds, her hands came out of the coat pockets and unbuttoned it. Then grasping each side, she opened it and with a shrug, slipped it off her shoulders. "Do I still look alright in this?"

"Magnificent," was the only reply necessary.

She wore the same red top and cut off denim shorts she had the day of the auction, complete with the cowgirl boots. My mouth was dry as I drank in the sight before me.

"I don't know, maybe I would look better like this."

Sandy's hands went up to the three buttons that when undone allowed her to pull the top off. There was no bra and her breasts came into view. Not huge but firm, riding high on her chest. Her hands went down and she popped the top button of her shorts. Then slowly undid the other three. Pivoting on her toes, she pushed her butt out towards me as she "tried" to push the shorts down.

"Oh, they seem to be stuck." She turned her head looking back over her shoulder at me. "Could you give me a hand?"

I had to stop myself from running. Placing my hands on her hips, I hooked my fingers under the waist band of the shorts and slowly slid them over her butt. Her thong came off with the shorts and as I squatted to push them down her legs I got the VIP view of her pussy as it peaked out between her closed thighs. She leant against the wall in front of her and lifted one foot.

"Boots on? Or boots off?"

"Definitely boots on!" I confirmed.

I slipped the shorts and underwear over first one boot then the other. Now naked except for the boots, Sandy straightened and turned around to face me as I stood up again. I ogled her as I did, the long legs, the pussy with a covering of fine blonde hair. In this case the carpet definitely matched the curtains. Her middle was a little thicker than I expected with just the hint of a mummy tummy, but she wasn't twenty anymore. Her breasts rounded but coming to a point that seemed to curl up, ending in a small pink nipple.

"Enjoy the view?" She inquired confident now and in control.

"Oh, yes." I replied, my hands reaching to explore the incredible body that I had enjoyed before but had never seen.

"Wait up." She grabbed my wrists before I got the chance. "It's my turn to look now."

She began to unbutton my shirt. "Remember, I'm old." I cautioned, feeling inadequate with a naked goddess in front of me.

Pausing her work, she looked up at me with an apologetic look, "you should ignore the rantings of a temporarily insane person."

I didn't disturb her further as she made short work of removing my shirt. She ran her hand over my chest, teasing the hair there before moving lower. I didn't have a six pack, but I wasn't fat either. My wife had often described me as wiry. With both hands tucked inside my jeans she squatted down, then unbuckled my belt. With it out of the way and the button fly undone, she looked up into my eyes. She kept eye contact as she pulled down my pants and boxers, even when my hard cock sprung up next to her face.

Gripping it with one hand, but still looking at me, she directed it towards her lips. When the head touched them, her tongue flicked out and I groaned as she teased it with light wet strokes. Finally, breaking her trance, she studied the cock in her hand. She lifted it to run her flattened tongue all the way along the underside, from tip to balls and back again. Then opening her mouth, she enveloped my cock driving herself down until her nose hit my pubic hair.

I looked down at the gorgeous creature kneeling before me, naked except for her boots, sliding her mouth backwards and forwards on my dick. I wanted her so badly but not like this, at least not yet. I stepped back, easing her off my manhood. She looked up confused so I smiled and helped her up. Taking her hand, I led her to my bedroom. I pulled her inside and attempted to get her on the bed, but she stopped me.

"Wait, I want all the lights on," she went around both sides turning on the lamps there, as well as the main light in the centre of the ceiling. "Before, I wanted it dark, it seemed less wrong that way. Now I want to see you."

Pushing her back on the bed, I once again took in this exquisite woman, reclining with her legs open. Climbing onto the bed I got a closer look, the lips of her cunt peeked through the blonde undergrowth. I wanted to taste her so badly but forced myself to go slow, sliding up and around with my tongue but never quite hitting the spot. Sandy's frustration was apparent as she tried to direct my face to where she desperately wanted it. Giving in to her, I gave her a long slow lick, lingering against her clit. Pulling back, I placed my tongue back down the bottom and started to go again only slower. Sandy was literally pulling my hair, trying to get me up to her most sensitive spot.

"Stop teasing you bastard, and suck me!" she screamed.

I went for it, diving in headfirst, going hard and fast. Pushing my tongue inside then sliding up to work on her throbbing clit, before dropping down again to soak up the wetness oozing from her. Sandy bent her knees, placing her feet flat on the bed, so she could thrust up against my head that she now held firmly in place.

"Oh fuuuuuuck!" she screamed clamping her thighs around my ears as she withered through her climax.

When she calmed down and released my face from her dripping snatch, I moved up so my cock was waiting at her gushing hole. I pushed inside watching her face change as I slipped deeper. In time she was moving with me as I slowly fucked her. Sandy pulled me down to kiss my face. Our mouths met and our tongues began their own battle for supremacy.

Moving faster now, Sandy urged me on, fucking me back wildly, her head thrown back, eyes closed. And then it was there, gushing from me, inside her, as she held me tight. I pulled out and rolled beside Sandy, panting like I was having a coronary.

Once we calmed down, I rolled towards her and kissed her sweaty forehead.

"Thank you, for coming here. I'm sorry I couldn't stay..." Her ginger on my lips stopped my words of explanation and contrition.

"It's alright Allan, don't talk I have something to tell you."

She took my hand and placed it on her stomach.

"We're going to have a baby. I'm three months gone," she whispered excitedly.

I was in shock, "but I...you said...you couldn't have children."

"We tried, but Jack had a low sperm count. We had three goes with IVF, but after two successful implantations, I miscarried inside two months. I couldn't go through that roller coaster again and I only wanted Jack's baby, so we decided that we would be childless. I didn't even think of the possibility until..." I didn't reply. I was still trying to process it. "Are you okay with this?" Sandy asked, suddenly unsure.

"Yes, I think so. It's just a bit of a shock."

"I know it is for me too! Being pregnant and Jack dying, it's been a up and down three months...I want this baby and I decided a couple of days ago, I wanted you too. Will you stay with me this time?"

"Yes, oh yes," I replied rubbing what was really a mummy tummy.

We kissed, kissed, and then kissed again. "There's just one thing," Sandy added.

"Hmm," I inquired, my hand now sliding over her breasts.

"If it's a boy we are calling him Jack."

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,249 Followers