The Big Change

Story Info
The bright side of menopause.
2.8k words
4.25
30.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldbob68
oldbob68
176 Followers

My life had really sucked for the last few months. I could remember when my mother went through "The Change" and my parents argued constantly, even sometimes mentioning divorce in the heat of the worst bouts. I now felt my father's pain but also remembered that after the storm there was a wonderful calm with smiles every morning and I once again heard their headboard slamming against the other side of my bedroom wall fairly often (followed by bigger smiles in the morning).

I tried a different approach with my wife. I refused to argue and pretty much just went along with whatever she said. I know that some would consider that 'wimping out' but I figured that after thirty six years of marriage just saying 'Yes Dear' was better than standing in front of a judge parceling out who owned what. I had always treated her like a fragile princess anyway so intensifying that for a while was not really super difficult. But after about four months I started to become unglued. I drank more, read and looked at porn, and found myself salivating when I saw some sexy babe in the store or on the street. I actually learned how to whack off with either hand in the shower. Yes; there had been no sex at all for five months.

One Saturday morning I woke well before her and went out to get my paper and my morning brew (beer replaced coffee a couple of months ago). When I returned I peeked in; she was still asleep and I fought off the temptation to taste her, I left her in bed and read my paper. A bit later she came out and announced," I want spaghetti and meat balls for lunch". It wasn't really my desired choice but I got up with a hidden sigh and checked the pantry. We had everything to make the sauce and I got it going on the back burner on a slow simmer. She didn't help or even offer a 'thanks'. I had a list for the other stuff I needed and told her I was going to the store. She said she'd take a shower while I was gone.

Memories of past showers with her ran through my mind. She never was a big one on giving me blowjobs unless she had personally seen to it that I was squeaky clean. With that in mind I went to the store, wondering if I'd see some hot body there that would inspire me when I got to take a shower. I have found that on a typical weekend morning there are women there who are wearing no bras and reek of sex from the night before or even maybe that morning.

On this particular Saturday I found myself behind two women in the produce isle. One was black and one pearly white. Both wore what appeared to be soft cotton flannel pajama bottoms and tank tops. Both were beautiful. I was looking for salad stuff and so were they. One or both of them was pumping out pheromones faster than my lungs could take them in. "Can you please help us pick out an avocado and an artichoke? The two of us are having a game watching party today and want to make some dips." I helped, of course, trying to fix the images of the two of them in my mind for later. They thanked me and walked off, leaving their delicious scent behind them.

I finished my shopping and checked out. I could still smell them and wondered how fast I could get home and take care of my need. My imagination was running wild and my cock was a little hard.

When I walked in she was sitting on a low stool in front of the cabinet where the pots are kept. I hazarded a joke that she was rearranging things so that I couldn't find them. She actually laughed. It was the first laughter I'd heard from her in a while. I put my purchases on the counter and she raised an arm. I thought she wanted a hand getting up but instead she pulled me toward her and taking her hand from mine, reaching for the waistband of my sweats. She pulled them and my briefs down at the same time, looked up at me and took just my cockhead into her mouth. She sucked hard and pulled out some precum that may have been left from my previous hard-on.

I thought about reminding her that I hadn't had a shower yet but it felt too good to interrupt. Neither of us said a word as she slowly began to stroke my cock with her lips. She didn't use much tongue which told me she was in this for the long haul. Each plunge of her mouth went a little deeper until I was up against the back of her throat. I knew that I had bruised her throat in the past and started to pull back a bit. She grabbed my butt cheeks with each hand and pulled me back as each plunge hammered her tonsils. She kept pulling me in harder and faster to match the pace of her head.

I grabbed her hair and head in my hands and helped her ram my cock into her mouth, meeting thrust with thrust. I was literally fucking her mouth with her ready compliance. Her moans demonstrated her approval. Her nails began to bite into my ass cheeks as she stopped sucking and let her throat relax. With each push I now began to enter her throat until finally she had me all in. Her nose was buried in my bush and tears were welling in her eyes but when I tried to pull back she held me there. I was literally ravaging her throat and she wanted it. I had been in her throat once before but she complained about it hurting for days and I never went there again.

She once again took control of the pace, length, and depth as each thrust pushed at least two inches of my cock down her throat. I continued to drive in to my full depth and told her I was going to cum. She didn't alter what she was doing one bit and I began to blow my load straight on to her tongue and then down her throat as she pulled me in. My cum lubricated her throat quite a bit and I continued to push until I was done. As I softened she slowly let me out of her mouth, milking me dry as she did so. I pulled back and just looked at her in wonder. "I'm certainly not complaining but where the fuck did that come from?" She didn't answer just yet but licked my cock and balls. I had waited years for her lick the residue from my cock but she always thought it 'yucky'. I stopped asking probably twenty years ago.

"I know I've been a bit of a bitch for all these years and even a royal one for the last months. You have always treated me like a perfect delicate princess and I think that maybe I should change my ways and so should you. From now on I'm going to be your dirty cock sucking, cum eating, willing to do anything to please you slut. I looked on your computer and saw what you've been reading and watching. I'm sorry I pushed you there and I'll do anything you want or demand. We have all day and tomorrow for me to prove myself. Don't be such a gentleman! Treat me like the slutty bitch I am.

"I don't want to cause you pain. I've always avoided that. I know I'm big enough to hurt you but I love you too much to do it."

"I deserve some pain for being such a bitch. And I have to admit that I liked what just happened. Sure it hurt but watching the look on your face made it worthwhile. I might even get used to it and add deepthroating to our regular bedtime activities. You know that you're the only man I've ever known but in looking at those videos your cock sort of wins the blue ribbon. Today please use it to hammer me wherever and whenever you want. And I really mean wherever. I have one hole you haven't visited for quite a while and another that will be a new experience for us both. I like it when your tongue or fingers are there. I can only imagine how much painful ecstasy there will be when that monster is deep inside my ass."

"Anything my perverted mind comes up with?"

"I'm your whore. Do with me what you want and I saw a couple of positions in your porn that looked interesting. But let's finish lunch first. Let's make meatballs. Let's get naked and cook together like we did before kids, mortgages, and car payments fucked up our lives. We used to be the fuckers and somehow became the fucked and then the unfucked."

I stepped out of my sweats and briefs, which were already at my ankles, and pulled her housedress over her head. I have to admit that her tits were the first attraction I ever had to her. They are large and round and when I first got to see them and play with them I found that, although her areole were pale to start with, when stimulated they actually blushed (or maybe flushed) to a deep pink. Of course' age and gravity had taken a bit of a toll but the comfort and pleasure they provided me had never diminished. I knelt in front of her and took each nipple in my mouth, she moaned a little and I was pretty sure I could catch the scent of her pussy.

She reached down and gently grabbed my balls. "You're not really ready yet and the only thing I've had to eat today is a good dose of your sweet, salty cum. I need some carbs to balance out all that protein. Let's cook." She stood and pulled her panties down and handed them to me while she unbuttoned my shirt. I brought her panties to my nose and told her I could eat the crotch out of them but she interrupted my thoughts my sucking my nipples and pulling my shirt off my arms. "If you want to sample the source go right ahead but we do need to eat a real meal."

I picked her up and sat her ass on the kitchen counter. Sitting on her little stool my face was at the perfect height to bury my tongue in her sweet cunt. She leaned back and let me go at it and I did so with relish. It didn't take long before she began to cum and I licked and sucked it all up. I got up and stood on the stool, now making it the perfect height to slam my cock into her still dripping cunt. "Anywhere and anytime right?" I slammed her hard for about five minutes.

"You're in charge." I pulled out and turned her over. I knew that the cold marble felt good on her tits. I fucked her cunt from behind and pressed two fingers into her ass. She came again, drenching my cock in her juice. I changed position and moved my now well lubed cock up to her ass and began to push it in. I had tried that years ago but stopped when I could tell I was hurting her. "C'mon baby; punish that sorry ass. Tear it wide open with that monster!" I rammed it part way in and felt her begin to cum. I pulled almost all the way out and she begged for it all. I slammed all the way in and she squealed with both pain and pleasure. I felt both sphincters tighten around my cock as I attempted to stroke in and out. Finally she relaxed and I pulled out. I looked at my cock and it was covered in a light beige film with streaks of blood. I had literally torn her asunder. (No pun intended)

I pulled her off the counter, wrenching my back, and sat her back down on her stool, bringing my dirty cock to her lips. "You said you wanted to be my dirty cock sucking slut? Suck It!" She smiled and began a very thorough licking cleanup followed by some great tongue action sucks. I pulled out right before I came and blew all over her face. She sucked out what was left and swabbed her face with my softening cock before licking it clean.

I am your whore! Abuse me more!

I told her my back hurt and a massage would help. I helped her off the counter, which made my back hurt even more, and led her to the bedroom. I laid down on my stomach and she knelt between my legs and began to massage the cramp she found. It relaxed and I ordered her to go lower. She worked her way down to where she was massaging my butt cheeks. "Oh look; my nails actually left welts and even drew a little blood! Maybe I should kiss those wounds and make them all better. I saw you looked at one video of a nurse kissing ass after giving a shot at least five times." I told her to go for it.

She slowly worked her mouth over my wounds with each kiss getting closer to my hole. Talk about butterfly kisses! I spread my legs and she took the invitation and began to move in. I almost wanted to remind her that I still hadn't showered but this just felt too fucking good and she had said she wanted to get dirty. I spread my legs as far apart as I could and ordered her to eat my ass.

"That's right. Treat me like the whore I deserve to be!" Her tongue hit the target and she tried to push it in. "Open up that dirty hole for me and let my slutty tongue lick it clean. Treat me like the bitch I've been and the whore I want to be!" I reached back and grabbing my cheeks pulled them as wide open as I could. Her tongue slid in and she fucked my ass with it for about five minutes before I rolled over and ordered her to suck my semi hard cock. "I want more cum. I want you to defile my throat again. I don't care how long it takes but I know it's what you really want too."

It was and I let her get me hard before turning her around so her head was hanging off the side of the bed. I stood over her and being none to gentle rammed my cock down her throat. I could see her neck expand as I pushed in and even though my balls were draped over her face I knew she had more tears. I took her hands and placed them on her neck so she could feel it swell with each stroke. She moaned with delight and once again rattled my nuts. She took one hand away and began rubbing her clit hard and fast while keeping the other on her throat. I reached down and pinched her nipples hard and watched as her body squirmed on the bed. I could tell she was amazingly close to a climax. I increased my pace and as I finally blew she went off the cliff. I'm not sure how much cum I still had to deliver but she got it all straight down her throat.

"OK; I'm empty. Let's cook."

She took my hand as we walked to the kitchen. "I'm really enjoying being your whore and you're obviously enjoying being my master. Why didn't we do this years ago? "I told her I didn't know but she always seemed like such a fragile little thing and I never wanted to hurt her.

"Will you indulge me a few requests master? Can we consider today a rehearsal and do it all over again tomorrow?" I told her I would be recovered by then and delighted to ravage her every hole again. "Can we go out later and buy a good video camera? I really would like to film this so I can watch it while you're gone on your business trips? Maybe I could tell you what I'm watching during your nighttime call." I told her I thought we could squeeze it out of our budget. "You know I have a birthday coming up. Can I get actual measurements of your beautiful cock so I can order a toy for when you're gone?"

"Why not order two? As long as I get to watch you deploy them sometimes."

"Yes master."

I really like this new relationship.

oldbob68
oldbob68
176 Followers