The Big Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Graduation came and went. It was about a month afterward Jill moved in with Marcy into a luxury two-bedroom apartment in the ritzy part of Atlanta. Jill didn't have a job, but didn't need one as Marcy's parents took care of all the expenses involved with the apartment. Dave ended up getting that promotion and used some of that money toward Jill. He would take her out when it was convenient, would give her money to go shopping and nobody asked any questions. Of course Jill would always fuck him. She would have seemed like a whore if you didn't know about her and Dave. She really was falling hard for him, but she also got handed money every time they would fuck because Jill could never spend the night there. Jill's day would consist of working out, going shopping and watching TV, which was all right by her. She assumed she would be doing this once she got married...but have a lot more money and a few kids to worry about.

About a month after Marcy started medical school she wanted to surprise her boyfriend by going to his apartment earlier with some groceries to cook dinner with. She had a spare key to his apartment, which had always worried Dave. The one time Marcy picked to go over there Jill was of course already there and had her legs spread wide open as Dave's cock was pushing into her repeatedly. At this point Jill could have Dave in her for a few minutes at a time before orgasming unlike before when she would cum almost immediately.

When Marcy opened the door she walked in and plopped the groceries down on the counter. Dave and Jill were going at it hard on the bed and Marcy could hear some noises coming from the bedroom. She thought Dave was watching a movie. She walked closer to his door, then opened it and saw something she knew would ruin her life. Her boyfriend's huge cock plunging inside her best friend's wet pussy. All Marcy could do was stare in shock. Dave and Jill didn't even notice her until she started screaming after the initial three-second shock wave through Marcy's body wore off. Dave turned around saw his now ex-girlfriend. Marcy quickly ran out of the room and the apartment. Instead of going after her Dave realized he still had a raging hard-on and needed to cum soon so he turned around and kept pounding Jill smiling the whole time. Jill had started laughing the minute she realized Marcy had walked in on them. She was smiling and urging her new boyfriend to fuck her good. "You don't need that pussy anymore when you've got mine" she said with a confident look on her face. That's all Dave needed to get shot off into orgasm land.

He looked at Jill and panted "Yessssssss" and started shooting his thick load all up inside Jill's waiting cunt. It was a huge orgasm for Dave of course aided by the fact Marcy walked in. Dave and Jill both got off on those things. Just one of the many reasons they were perfect together.

It turned out Marcy went home to her parent's house after running out of the apartment. That gave Jill a chance to go home and collect her belongings and move into Dave's apartment. It was something she had been waiting to do for almost six months now.

Jill and Dave got along better than any couple could ever have. The conversations and sex they had seemed to be never ending. They both wanted nothing more than each other. They spent every free moment together. Jill had dinner ready for Dave when he got home from work every night. They even froze the chicken Marcy had brought over that fateful afternoon as a delicious reminder of what it stood for. They both wickedly agreed to keep it there forever. And so this went along for another few months.

Starting that winter Dave got involved in a huge case involving a tobacco company. He was in the office for as many as 20 hours a day getting very little sleep. One weekend Jill and Dave were getting set to go to a wedding of one of Jill's close friend's from high school. Jill couldn't believe she was actually seeing a girl she had known all her life walk down the aisle. She hoped to do that with Dave one day soon. At the last minute Dave had to back out because he was called into the office for an impromptu meeting regarding the case.

Jill wasn't happy but knew this was important and ended up going to the wedding alone. Jill had never met her friend Brandy's husband to be because of the time she spent with Dave but she was looking forward to it. Shortly after arriving Jill and Brandy embraced in a long hug. Jill was a bride's maid and got introduced to everyone including the best man. His name was Rick. Jill was stunned by how tall, tan and good-looking Rick was. The two shook hands, but it was anything but an ordinary hand shake. Jill had that feeling similar to the one she felt with Dave that day almost a year ago at her college apartment. Jill could barely get her brain to formulate the words "nice to meet you."

Rick just smiled and said "the pleasure is all mine."

Jill managed to calm down and she and Rick talked for a little bit. Turns out he was single and also lived in Atlanta. However the real surprise was he also worked as a lawyer. Jill blurted out "My boyfriend works as a lawyer in Atlanta. We live together"

"Oh really?" Rick said a little disappointed that Jill turned out not to be single. "Where is he now. He's here right?"

"Well actually he had to work today. Some sort of emergency meeting. He has a big case concerned tobacco companies" Jill said.

"OH MY GOD" Rick said forcefully. "Your boyfriend works for BMT."

"How did you know?" Jill responded quizzically. Rick went on to explain how he works for a firm which is also well known in Atlanta and the two firms were always in competition for clients. Employees from the two firms were always saying how they have the best lawyers. It was as close to a rivalry as there was in the world of law firms in Atlanta. There were always recruiting wars when trying to hire young lawyers or lawyers in general.

"Then why don't you work at my boyfriend Dave's firm? He got job offers from every firm I think" Jill said.

"Well I did interview at his firm and got offered a job there, but I decided the place I work was a better fit" Rick smiled back. Jill nearly melted when she saw Rick's smile but tried not to allow herself to think about him. She had a boyfriend who was so good to her working hard to make her spending money. But just then Rick put his hand on Jill's side. The feeling came rushing back. It was the same exact feeling she had when Dave first touched her and touched her now. She didn't know how the feeling could be duplicated by someone she just met but it had. Jill uncontrollably started getting wet and noticed a huge bulge that Rick couldn't hide inside his pants.

"Are you here alone?" Jill asked thinking there could be no way a hunk like that was there all alone. He at the very least should have had a girlfriend or date.

"Well I just broke up with my girlfriend about a month ago. It was getting pretty serious but then I found out she didn't want to have kids, which is something I've always wanted. A family, kids and the whole nine yards, ya know? And to add insult to injury my date comes down with food poisoning last night and is sick in bed now. Just my luck." Jill stood there shocked. Okay, this incredibly gorgeous guy started looking as good if not better than Dave and seemed to have a mind like his. This was all too much for her.

"Well since we're both here alone I guess we have to be each other's dates by default." Jill started laughing.

"Sounds like a plan to me, but don't tell your boyfriend. He would be upset if he knew you were dancing with someone from my firm" Rick responded.

"I can deal with it if you can" Jill said with a smile that sent waves running through Rick's whole body. He couldn't believe what a natural beauty she was. Anybody who looked that good in that pink chiffon dress could look good in anything.

"Okay I guess I'll see you at the ceremony" Rick said smiling again and walking away confident. Jill was immediately obsessed with Rick. She didn't know how or why but all sorts of thoughts were running through her head. What he looked like, how he smiled, how he talked about a family and the dream she and Dave talked about so much. It was almost as if they were exactly alike. Their personalities were the same, their looks were beyond description and from the looks of it Rick had the cock to back everything up.

During the whole ceremony all Jill did was stare at Rick. Rick met her glances quite a few times himself. He was enamored by everything from her beautiful golden hair to her body to her smile. She was everything he could have ever wanted it seemed. He didn't have to talk with her any longer to know there was chemistry there. He was just worried about that boyfriend of his in the rival firm. Rick actually started getting upset and was trying to figure out ways to try and get this relationship to end. All the while Rick was smiling at Jill and Jill returned the favor.

At the reception, Jill received a phone call from Dave asking how the wedding was going. Jill said it was fine and she loved him and would call him on the way home. The reception in the hotel's ballroom was beautiful. Lots of people were dancing including Rick and Jill. Rick was interrupted and had to give the best man's speech. He was very entertaining and Jill was laughing hard at his comments. Rick then went back to dancing with Jill. They were dancing to the fast songs and were having a blast. They stopped for a bit to get something to eat and had a great conversation like they had known each other for years, when in reality they had known each other for no more than a few hours.

Then a slow song came on. Jill had a few glasses of champagne and just fell into Rick's arms. They fit with each other really well. Jill rested her head against Rick's chest. The two were pressed up against each other's bodies. Jill felt a little guilty but felt too great at that moment to feel guilty. She didn't know many people at the wedding and not many of her old friend's realized how serious her relationship with Dave was. Rick as well had no strong ties at the wedding except for the groom who had other things to worry about that day obviously.

As the two were pressed together Jill could feel Rick's hard bulge popping out of his pants right above Jill's mid-section. She was getting wet again. She couldn't remember ever getting this wet without sexual contact. The only time she had was when she was near Dave. Just then as if almost by instinct Jill grabbed Rick's cock so nobody could see while keeping her other arm around Rick dancing. Rick leaned over and whispered into Jill's ear "Maybe we should get out of here." All Jill did was nod her head. She realized she was going to cheat on Dave, something she never thought possible. But Jill didn't care, nor could she help herself. She needed to be with Rick. There was just something about him.

Jill learned Rick had a hotel room as he stayed over the night before for the rehearsal dinner. Rick was also planning on staying that night because he didn't want to drive home if he had a lot to drink. Jill very willingly followed Rick to the elevator. They then got to the room and Jill welcomed Rick's help in undoing her dress. "I've wanted you from the minute I saw you" Rick said with a passionate tone in his voice.

"Oh god take me...I need it." Jill undid Rick's pants very fast. She looked at his cock and smiled. She thought to herself while licking her lips that it was very similar to Dave's. Were these guys long lost relatives or something she thought.

At that moment she didn't care and went to work on Rick's nice long cock. She sucked it hard but only for a couple of minutes. Rick pushed her toward his bed and pushed himself into her wet opening. "uhhhhhhhhhh yes yes yes" Jill panted. She was going to cum all over his cock and did just that within seconds. Something again that had never happened to her since Dave. Rick fucked her just as well as Dave did. "Oh my god you fuck me so good...don't stop you stud!" Jill yelled to her new lover Rick. Rick kept pushing in really hard and loved every minute of it. He loved the fact he was fucking such a beautiful woman but he also loved the fact he was banging someone's girlfriend in a rival firm.

"Who's in the better firm now?" Rick asked sternly as he continued stabbing his cock deep inside Jill's hot pussy. Jill was getting off even more with Rick's talk. She was letting one of her husband's rivals do whatever he wanted with her and she was getting off on it. Jill loved how Rick had an evil mind just like her and just like Dave.

"You're in a better one...now show me how much better and fuck me. Fuck me now!" Jill demanded as Rick went harder with his dick inside Jill. He pushed deep to the back of her pussy. Then Rick did something that shocked Jill even more than the first time Dave did it. In one motion Rick grabbed Jill's legs, brought them to his face and started sucking on Jill's toes. She had just gotten a French-manicure on here toes for the wedding. She came for about the third time when he did that and Rick was in heaven. He loved sucking on toes and Jill had beautiful feet. He knew he was going to cum in a matter of seconds "Feels so fucking good...Now cum in me...Like taking me away from the wedding...Like getting me to cheat on my boyfriend you bad boy!" Jill said.

"OH GOD YES" Rick said as he busted so deep inside Jill's pussy. "I'm cumming inside you...yessss I'm gonna get it all in you" Rick said as he collapsed on top of Jill.

Jill and Rick never returned to the wedding and they didn't much care. There was something going on here and they needed to figure it out. Jill didn't think something by chance could happen like this as it did with Dave the previous year. Jill and Rick agreed they needed to see each other. However, Jill admitted she still did love Dave and what he did to her but was also falling hard for Rick.

Jill didn't understand. Lots of people go their whole lives without finding their match. Jill felt like she had found two matches in less than a year...both of who were smart, good looking and successful lawyers. That night there was an ice storm. Jill called Dave to tell him she'd be staying in the hotel with a girlfriend from high school. It was the easiest lie she had ever told. In fact she did this from Rick's bed as she was rubbing his cock and getting it hard again.

The two lovers spent every waking moment fucking that night. In fact every moment was a waking moment as they didn't sleep at all. When they weren't fucking they were talking...There was never a dull moment between the two. It was finalized that night they would continue seeing each other. Jill did not know how but she was determined to see Rick again and again and again. She couldn't see herself getting tired of him ever.

Rick and Jill kept seeing each other. Whether she snuck into his office during lunch or whether they met in a hotel, there was never a dull moment. Jill told Dave she had gotten a job at a women's clothing store in the mall and would work until 10 some nights. She was working alright...working on Rick's cock. She was being so evil and she knew it. However, the minute she got home at 10:30 or 11 she would right to work on Dave's cock. She couldn't get enough of both of them. She considered both to be her boyfriend. She then realized she loved both of them and didn't like one more than the other.

Another month passed by and Jill finally said to herself she didn't want to do this anymore. She had to pick one of them, but who. They seemed to be the same person and it would be impossible for Jill to pick one over the other. She wanted to decide on one and make them marry her so she didn't have to deal with this anymore.

One night Jill got home from a night fucking Rick in a hotel and Dave seemed pretty upset. "What's wrong hun?" Jill said leaning up to kiss him. Dave pulled away

"Don't kiss me...I've been calling your job for the last week and they keep telling me they've never heard of a Jill and a Jill has never worked there. What the fuck is going on?"

"Dave I can't lie to you anymore. I've met someone else, but it's not what you think. I still love you so much. The only problem is I think I love him too. I don't know what to do."

"Jill I love you too...I don't want to lose you, but you better pick someone because I'm not going to sit back and have you fuck him. I've been faithful to you because I thought we'd be together forever and get married soon. Do you want to marry me or fuck around?" said Dave

"Of course I want to marry you sweetie. But Rick, the other guy, also says he wants to marry me and start a life with me. Just understand that I'm really torn. I could see myself with both of you."

"Well make a decision and unless you choose me get out of here" Dave said and stormed out of the room into the living room to watch TV. Jill then called Rick and told him to come over here because they needed to talk. Rick was a little uneasy saying he didn't feel comfortable coming there and that something might start between him and Dave.

"It'll be okay. I'm going to tell Dave I want to talk to him outside in about 20 minutes at the café next to our building. We'll all be in a public place and nothing will happen" Jill said.

So the meeting was set. Dave agreed to go downstairs with Jill and Rick was on his way over. Jill said to the host they would need a table for three. Dave said "what the fuck is going on?"

Jill responded harshly but saying "Do you want me or not. I have to make a decision here and this is the only way I know how to do it. You will both hear me out and go with the decision I make." Dave crossed his arms and plopped down onto the chair. A few minutes later Rick emerged and saw Jill at the table and came over.

"What the fuck is going on here...Why did you call me to come over while he's here."

"LISTEN!!" Jill raised her voice as loud as it would go without making a scene at the café. "If either of you want me you'll hear me out. I know you both want to marry me and I'm in love with both of you. I don't know how it happened but it did. I won't make a decision because I don't want to regret it afterward. So I've made a decision. I'm leaving this to chance. Whichever one of you I choose I'll expect to marry within the next year. I know you both want big families like me so what I'm going to do is this: You two will split the costs for me to get a hotel room for however long this takes. You will give me the money now and as I need it. I will make a schedule of visitation times. During these visits you are both to have sex with me. I will not go out with either of you. The catch is that I will go off the pill. The first person to get me pregnant I will marry. I will get a DNA test to determine who the father is when I find out I'm pregnant. You will both get an equal shot. You two are rivals, so show me which one of you can get me pregnant first."

Dave and Rick just sat there in disbelief, but eventually both agreed to go along with the plan. What other choice did they have? They both wanted Jill and they wanted to be with her forever. As they were wrapping up the conversation Dave blurted out "Just one thing Jill, won't the person who goes first have an advantage."

"Not necessarily" Jill said. "But the person who doesn't go first will get me the next 2 nights in a row just so it's even. I'll let you know of the schedule next week. Stock up boys and I'll be checking in tomorrow."

With that Jill got up and got herself a hotel room in one of the nicest hotels in Atlanta. She went off the pill and gave the schedule to Dave and Rick. The process would start in two weeks. Rick was going first and then Dave the next two nights in a row.

Rick hadn't jerked off for those entire two weeks and was dying. He wanted his sperm load to be as strong as possible so he could win the contest. Jill was wearing one her cute nighties when she opened the door. Rick immediately took her in his arms. "Oh I've missed you so much Rick. Fuck me now. Show me you can get me pregnant. Don't you want me to carry your baby" Jill said with one of her patented evil smiles. Rick wasted no time stripping Jill and burying himself inside her cunt. He plunged in and out over and over again. Jill was writhing in pleasure. Two weeks without any contact was enough for Rick. He jammed his cock as far as it would go inside Jill's now fertile pussy and released what seemed like gallons of baby batter inside her. The two of them were moaning together in unison.