The Big Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick managed to get it up a couple of more times. Jill only allowed a 2-hour period for the mating to take place. She then kicked Rick out and fell asleep thinking if Dave could match that the following night.

Dave arrived early the following night but Jill didn't let him in until her clock said exactly the time she had specified. When Dave was finally let in he went a different rout and simply bent Jill over the bed and started ramming his meat full of cum inside Jill. "Yesssss baby do it...make me a mommy...come on show me who the better man is!!" Dave started releasing his fresh sperm in her. Gob after gob of thick sperm went inside Jill's pussy working its way up into the egg where Rick's sperm had supposedly done the night before.

So the process went along for a while...after those initial two straight nights Dave went to see Jill, the two would alternate. Jill was nothing but a sperm receptacle for the next month. She was loving every moment of this process. She wanted a baby, she wanted marriage but she also liked two men fighting for her and loved the competition. Both were trying to so hard to get the job done. She wanted to know who she was truly meant to be with. Then after two months she finally missed her period. She knew she was pregnant.

She broke the news to Dave and Rick on what turned out to be their final visits to he hotel room until she got the test done. Jill wouldn't let Rick or Dave fuck her after she knew she was pregnant. She only wanted the real father to be able to do that from now on. She made appointments for all three of them at the doctor a few days later.

They each arrived separately at the hospital but all sat near one another. Jill in the middle of the two. She had a hand on both Rick and Dave. They all hadn't had any physical contact in the last week. Jill could see a bulge in both their pants. Which one would she see forever? The appointment went smoothly and the doctor said she would have the results in a couple of days.

Jill got a phone call 48 hours later and had to go to the doctor for the results of the test. She phoned Rick and Dave who met her again and also checked out of the hotel. She said she would leave with whichever one was the father that day. The decision was in and all three of them were in the room to witness it. The doctor was simple and to the point: There's a 99.99999% chance that Dave is the father."

Rick immediately stormed out of the room and the doctor's office. The doctor was a bit freaked out by the whole situation and bolted as well leaving Dave and Jill with each other again. They embraced and starting kissing each other passionately. In the heat of the moment Dave ripped down Jill's jeans and bent her over just as he had that first night of the mating session and fucked his future wife's pregnant pussy. It felt so good for both of them. Dave felt great knowing he beat out a rival and Jill felt great because she knew who she was spending the rest of her life with. Then all of a sudden there was a knock on the door. It was a female voice asking if she could come in. Dave and Jill ignored it and continued fucking. Then the door was opened and there stood a young volunteer medical student intern with the name a name tag that read "Marcy."

"Get the fuck out of here...I'm fucking my fiancé" grunted Dave.

"I bet you miss this cock don't you" Jill smiled at Marcy. "I get it forever now" Jill said cumming all over Dave's cock.

Marcy started crying hysterically and ran away.