The Big Day

Story Info
Online lovers meet for his First Time.
1.8k words
4.23
19.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was the big day. We finally decided to meet. I stood waiting at the gate, waiting for you to get off the plane. My eyes scanned the sea of faces as they disembarked. Suddenly, I saw you walking out of the door, looking around, and searching for me. When our eyes finally met, your face lit up, and you rushed towards me. We hugged in a warm embrace, and kissed each other lightly. "Wow, you're much more beautiful in person, than in your pictures," I said, handing you a single red rose. You took the rose, and kissed me again, more passionately. "It's beautiful, thank you. And I must say you are certainly more handsome than your pictures led me to believe," you said. I took your bag, and we walked to pick up your luggage, holding hands.

After we had taken care of everything at the airport, we went our separate ways, you to freshen up at your hotel, and me to get dressed for our date this evening. I was very excited, and nervous at the same time, so I took a cold shower, and got dressed.

We met for drinks later that evening at a nice restaurant. I sat waiting at the bar, when you walked in. My mouth hung open as you walked towards me. You walked up, kissed me and said, "Close your mouth, or you'll catch some flies."

"You're stunning," I said, "And that dress is beautiful."

"Thank you. I thought you might like it."

We ordered drinks and sat talking for a while. I asked you how your trip was, and we chatted about this and that. The band struck up a lively tune, and you said, "Come on let's dance."

"Ok," I said, "but I'm not very good, you'll have to teach me."

"Not a problem, come on I'll show you."

Out on the dance floor, you said, "Now just do what I do, and move to the beat of the music." We danced to several fast songs, and I was starting to get the hang of it. You were smiling and laughing, and we were both thoroughly enjoying ourselves.

Next a slow song came on, and you showed me what to do. "Just put your arms around me, and hold me gently, as we move together to the music." you said. I did as you said, and we danced together. I was rather awkward, but managed to muddle my way through the song. Some faster songs came on next, and we danced to those as well.

When the next slow one came, you said "Ok, lets try this again, and this time, RELAX, I'm not going to break."

"I'll try to do better this time," I chuckled.

This time, after I put my arms around you, you put your hands around my waist, and pulled me close. We swayed together, and you leaned your head against my shoulder. Feeling your body pressed to mine was exciting me greatly, and I tried to pull away a little so you wouldn't feel me getting hard. But you were expecting this, and you slid you hands down to my ass, squeezing gently, and pulled me closer. My heart jumped when you did that, but I didn't resist, I loved the feeling of you soft breasts, pressed against my chest. I knew you could feel me pressed against you, because you pushed your hips against me hard, rubbing yourself against my erection. When I put my lips against your neck, and nibbled at your skin, you moaned softly in my ear. I was somewhat grateful when the song ended, not because I didn't like it, but because I was getting a little too stimulated by the moment.

I paid the bill, and we left. We walked for a while in the crisp evening, enjoying the sights of the city, and holding hands. I took you to see my favorite sights, and occasionally we would kiss lingeringly in secluded places.

Eventually, we ended up back at your hotel. During the ride up the elevator we kissed, our tongues twining together, our hands exploring each other's bodies. When we got in your room, you practically threw me on the bed. I was very turned on by now, evidenced, by the bulge in my pants. On the other hand I was also very nervous, and said, "I know we talked about this, but this is my first time, and I'm still a little jittery."

"Don't worry, we'll go slow, we have all night, " you said with a smile.

You laid down on top of me, pressing your mouth against mine. We kissed hard, our tongues snaking in and out of each other's mouth. Your hands slid down my body, and undid my belt. You unzipped my pants, and reached inside, rubbing your hand against my cock.

"Oooh, is this for me?" you said coyly, a seductive smile on your lips. I could only nod, my breath being taken away by your caresses.

You started unbuttoning my shirt, as you slid down my body, lightly kissing my chest. I kicked off my shoes as you pulled down my pants, throwing them in a pile on the floor. My dick sprang free, waving in the air.

"Mmmm, that looks good enough to eat," you said, and sprang for my cock. As you wrapped your hand around my shaft, I let out a sharp gasp. Slowly, you began stroking my cock, and teasing my balls with your tongue, until the first drops of pre-cum came out. At the sight of that, you raised your head and licked it off. You started licking the head of my dick like a lollipop, occasionally sucking the head in and swirling your tongue around it.

At this point, I was breathing very hard and moaning, "Ohhh, that feels SOOO good baby, MMMM."

Letting go of my dick with your hand, you slid your mouth down the shaft, taking as much as you could into your mouth and sucking. I could feel the head of my cock touching the back of your throat on every down stroke.

"Oh God, " I cried, "Stop, stop, I'm gonna cummmm!" But you paid me no heed, and sucked harder.

"Oh shit baby, here it comes!! OH, OHH, AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I screamed, as my dick started spurting its hot load down your throat.

You continued to suck gently on my cock, until you had gotten all of my cum, and my dick had softened in your mouth.

"Now it's your turn to do me," you said with a grin, "Don't worry, I'll tell you what to do." You lifted your dress off your body, and threw it on the floor. I shucked off my shirt as you took off your bra and panties. Both of us were now completely naked. You straddled my face, and looked down into my eyes.

"What should I do first?" I asked.

"Go ahead and touch it, rub my pussy with your fingers," you said. I reached up and tentatively felt you, tracing the outline of you lips with my finger. As I slid my finger between your lips, you moaned softly. I ran my finger up and down your slit, getting it wet with your juices. I moved my finger around until I found your hole, and gently slid my finger inside you.

"MMMMM, yea baby, now, lick me, lick me right here." you sighed, and reached down and spread your lips, pointing at your clit.

"Like this?" I asked, and flicked my tongue out, brushing against the little pebble of skin you pointed to.

"Oh yea, just like that, but harder."

I did as you said and started licking your pussy. I slowly added a second finger to the first, pumping them in and out.

"Ohh my, you are a fast learner, " you groaned, pushing your cunt against my face, "Now, start sucking my clit."

As I started sucking, you bucked your hips against my face, moaning loudly. While I sucked your clit, I flicked the end of it with my tongue.

"Oh yes, just like that! OHHH, it feels sooo good!" you groaned. I kept sucking and licking and your moaning got louder and louder.

"OH God, keep it up! I'm almost there!" you cried. I plunged my fingers in and out of your tight hole, feeling your pussy gripping me. Your breathing got heavier.

"Yes! Yes!" you screamed, "I'm CUMMMMING!!!!!!!!!" I continued to lick you pussy as your cunt spasmed around my fingers. After you calmed down, you slid your body down mine, and we kissed. We both could taste the other's juices as our tongues danced. You could feel my already hard cock pressed against your leg.

"My, my, " you said with a big smile, "It looks like you're already ready for your next lesson."

I smiled back at you and said, "Oh yes, I'm more ready than ever. Please, I want to feel myself deep inside you."

"MMMM, that's just what I had in mind."

You sat up and straddled my hips, rubbing your pussy up and down my hard dick. You leaned forward on your knees and grabbed my cock. You positioned it between your lips and slid it back and forth getting the head wet in your juices.

"Oh God, do it, slide your tight pussy down over my cock and let me fill you," I begged. You moved the head of my dick down to your opening, and started to lower your hips, stuffing me inside you as you went.

"OHHHHH!" we groaned in unison, as our hips touched. You leaned forward, and I reached up, taking your tits in my hands. You started bouncing your ass up and down on my cock, and I thrust my hips back up at you. I rubbed your tits and pinched your nipples lightly. Both of us were moaning and breathing hard. You lay down against me and I moved my hands to your back. We kissed passionately as you undulated your hips against me. Holding you in my arms, I rolled us over, so that now I was on top. I pushed myself up on my elbows, and started pumping into you.

You wrapped your legs around my waist, and cried, "Harder, harder!" Little cries escaped your lips as I started slamming my cock into you. I kept it up for as long as I could. "I'm getting close baby!" I groaned through clenched teeth. "Me too!" you replied. And suddenly we were both there, going over the top. I rammed my cock deep into you one last time as I began spurting. Your cunt gripped my cock, milking me for all I had.

I collapsed on top of you completely spent. We rolled onto our sides and held each other, my dick shrinking inside you.

"Thank you," I whispered in your ear, "that was the best experience of my life."

"MMMM, and just think," you whispered back, "we still have all weekend long." And we fell asleep in each other's arms, dreaming of what was still to come.