The Big Day

Story Info
Bride gets what she deserves before her wedding.
1.5k words
3.97
60.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady_Katka
Lady_Katka
12 Followers

The day he had been dreading was finally here. It was their wedding day, not his wedding day, but it was the wedding of his best friend Lauren to a man he did not like. The man she was marrying was some kind of fancy banker with money, which made him attractive, or something. He was aggressive and forceful; not at all, what he thought Lauren needed but knew those were qualities that Lauren found attractive. He had been in love with her ever since he could remember, but they had never been more than friends. He had even joined the army to try to prove to her he was brave, aggressive and forceful, but when he got back from active duty she was engaged and his heart was broken. He planned to confess everything to her and it was now or never. He knocked on her door.

"Adam, I told you already the groom isn't supposed to see the bride before the wedding so go away." Comes Lauren voice, he pushed the door open.

"It is not Adam, it is me," he said.

"Darren, oh good, I am glad you are here, you can tell me how I look."

She was a vision of perfection. The wedding dress she had chosen flattered her already beautiful body. Her long blond hair was perfect, done in a styled up do with a shining crown woven into it. Her makeup was flawless; his eyes were drawn to her sparkling blue eyes and her soft red lips. She had chosen a form fitting dress that hugged all her curves and gave just a peek-a-boo of cleavage. It looked like silk, or satin, or something like that he thought. It was all he could do to restrain himself from running his hands over her body.

She was busy looking in the mirror when he blurted out,

"Lauren, I love you."

"Oh Darren" she said with a smile "I love you too. You have always been such a good friend to me. I don't know why you can't find a girlfriend, you are so cute."

Cute? Did she just say that thought. Something inside him snapped. He didn't want her to see him as cute, he wanted her to see him as the man he was, the strong, forceful man she desired. He stalked up behind her, grabbed her arm tightly and spun her around to face him.

"Don't brush me off Lauren," he growled.

She didn't know how to react. Her blue eyes widened slightly, she had never seen him react this way.

"You have always ignored me and I am sick of it. You are going to learn what happens when you do that to a man."

He pushed her towards the bed and turned her around to face it, forcing her to bend over as he pushed up her dress.

"You are nothing but a god damn tease and you are going to get what you deserve"

"Darren, what are you doing, this isn't you..." she said pleading.

"Everything I have ever done was for you. It was all for you. To prove I was the right man for you, and you just ignored it all. I am done being ignored, and it is about time you do something for me."

"Darren, don't do this... stop...." he could hear the sobs in her voice but he did not care.

"Shut the fuck up! You like forceful and aggressive men don't you, I am just giving you what you want" he whispered harshly in her ear as he grabbed her hair in his fist.

Holding her tight with one hand, he reached up her leg and ripped off her lacy panties.

"You won't be needing these, whores don't need panties."

She gasped as he ripped them off her body. Still holding her hair tightly he unzipped his pants and brings out his bulging cock. Running the tip against her slit, and he smiled because as much as she protests her pussy was already dripping wet for him. Her mouth was begging for him to stop, but her pussy was desperate for more.

"You nothing but a little slut who wants a big cock inside her aren't you?" His free hand slapped her ass hard making a loud smacking sound, her body jerked forward slight and a soft moan escapes her throat.

"Answer me! You are a slut aren't you!"

"Yes."

"You want my cock don't you?"

Silence then another loud slapping sound as his hand hit her ass leaving a large red hand print.

"Yes"

"Yes what?"

"Yes I want your cock"

He smiled. "That is a good little slut."

He reached around her waist and starts teasing her clit. Her legs start to shake and a soft moan escapes her throat.

"Beg me for it" still teasing her clit, he could feel her juices soaking his fingers.

She moaned even louder, but he knows she was avoiding saying it.

"I said beg me for it like the whore you are!"

"Oh please.... Darren please, I want your cock."

"You want me to fuck you, don't you?"

"Yes, fuck me; please I want it so bad"

With that, he shoved his rock hard cock inside her eager pussy hard. Her body jerked forward with his thrust but she then rocked her hips back against him. He smiles knowing that she was enjoying it and wanted even more. He brings both hands to her hips and starts pulling her back on his cock harder and faster. He looked down at her sexy heart shaped ass, and moved his thumb to her tight rose bud. He smiled wickedly as he shoved his thumb inside her ass. She cried out softly, not expecting such a sudden violation.

"Darren, what are you..."

"Shut up! I think I will fuck your ass, it is just begging for it."

"No please... not in my ass. I never..."

"Adam never fucked your ass? Well then I best claim it as my own."

Before she could say another word, he quickly slid out of her pussy. His cock slick with her juices he slammed his cock into her tight little asshole. The force pushed her onto the bed, which was a good thing because she screamed so loud he was afraid someone might hear her, but the bed muffled it for him.

"Your ass is so tight baby. Adam doesn't know what he is missing. Your ass belongs to me now."

He spanked her ass hard "Say it!"

"My ass belongs to you" she whimpered.

He pushed in until he was balls deep in her ass. He paused for a moment, just letting her ass grip his cock. When he started thrusting against her ass, she seemed to enjoy it, she must have gotten used to the feeling and realized she liked it. He reached around and started teasing her pussy with one and twisting a nipple with the other hand. She moaned with pleasure.

"My ass belongs to you" she repeated again with more passion this time.

"You belong to me" he said roughly as he pinched her nipple.

"I belong to you"

He felt like he was going to explode after hearing those words, but he didn't want to cum in her ass, he wanted to cum in her pussy, to mark his territory. He knew she had not let Adam cum inside her yet, he used condoms. She didn't want to stop using protection until after they were married. He was going to be the first to cum deep inside her and that thought made him want to cum inside her again and again.

"You are going to make me cum, you bitch"

"Yes cum for me, cum in my ass" she moaned.

"I am going to cum for you, but not in your ass" he said as he slips slowly out of her ass. She wiggles her ass, as if begging for more. He pushes his cock back into her wet pussy.

"This is where I am going to cum"

He felt her body tense for a moment as she realized what he intended to do.

"No, you can't"

"I can, and I will. You belong to me and I will cum wherever I goddamn want. No slutty whore is going to tell me what to do."

He grabbed her shoulders with both hands and starts fucking her hard and fast. He feels his balls tighten as he is about to explode.

"Tell me you want it!"

"I want it, give it to me" she said as he felt her pussy grip onto his cock tighter

He finally explodes deep inside her pussy. He holds his cock inside her as deep as he can until he finished.

Slowly pulling out he wipes his glistening cock on her dress.

"Marry him if you want to, but you will come back to me for more"

He walked out of the room, leaving her lying on the bed panting for breath and cum dripping from her pussy down her leg.

Lady_Katka
Lady_Katka
12 Followers