The Big Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani looked over at Val again. "I still can't believe you stopped and did that," she repeated. The new nipple piercings Val had gotten on an impulse stop on the way to the airport were easy to see for somebody who knew what they were looking for. Dani had looked a lot in the last few hours. There was just something about them that made her feel, well, unsettled.

The blonde changed positions again. "Your tongue wasn't enough? What are you going to do next time?" She realized she was looking at Val's nipples again. What was it with her, today?

Val pulled off her earbuds and sat up. "I dunno, Dani. Maybe I dozed off and hit my head on one of those damn poker machines!" She laughed, and then turned reflective. "I just saw the sign and had to stop. They make me feel sexy!"

The beautiful coed quickly ran her hands down her sides, shivering as she did so, and looked over at her friend. "Maybe I should ask how you're doing?"

Dani realized she had crossed her arms under her breasts, forcing them up, and was idly stroking her nipples. Her hands flew into her lap like startled birds, and she discovered there was a hint of dampness between her legs. "Do you think I'd look better with bigger boobs?" the blonde hesitantly asked.

Val just laughed. "Shit, girl, you know you're gorgeous just the way you are!"

The thought, once uttered, couldn't be dismissed. The trim young woman laughed weakly. The vision of her shirt stretched tight over luscious titflesh large enough to overflow her hands wouldn't leave her mind's eye. The thought was outlandish, unexpected, and a little arousing. Surely $10,000 would buy a boob job...

Absolutely not! She so was not going to get cosmetic surgery before even graduating! She didn't even have a tattoo! Dani gasped and forced her mind onto another track. "You know," she mused, "when we come back for the holidays, we could bring Kristin."

Val raised an expressive eyebrow. "What, your annoying little sister?"

It had been a totally spurious suggestion, but Dani realized it felt right. "Sure! She's mellowed over the last few years, and she starts classes in the fall." With increasing enthusiasm, she continued, "Somebody's got to show her the ropes; why not us?"

Her roommate grunted, displaying a distinct lack of enthusiasm. Dani already knew she'd wear Val down, even if it took the rest of the year to do it. Just the thought of returning without Kris felt vaguely wrong. "It'll be great, I know it!"

She knew it would be better than great. Dani sat up and crossed her legs tightly. She was no more going to sit in the ladies room and jill off than she was going to spend a semester's tuition on implants so she could look like some slut.

Was she?