The Big Easy

Story Info
Business trip and a little interracial.
876 words
3.97
24k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susansnow
susansnow
42 Followers

I was born in New Orleans. My parents moved us away from the city long before I got to know it. I was in town on a business trip and found myself eager to explore the Big Easy. After the first day of seminars, I decided to go out, get a drink, and listen to some tunes. In New Orleans, music and the smell of good food permeates the air. I headed for the nearest place, about two blocks down from my hotel. The joint was packed with people dancing. I made eye contact with a few ladies on the floor but when I looked over at the bar, I could not help but notice the most beautiful cocoa-colored vixen smiling directly at me. I bee-lined for the bar, cleared my throat, and sat next to her.

"Hi, I'm Steve...in town for business."

I wasn't sure why I said that last bit but I did. She smiled and crossed her long, lean legs. Her skin looked like satin, so smooth and milk chocolate.

"I'm Ebony...in town for pleasure" she replied.

She was witty and I liked that. She took my hand and led me to the dance floor. Ebony wore a thin blue sundress; I could see the outline of her body when the light hit her as she swayed. Ebony began dancing closer and closer to me. I was getting harder by the minute. She lightly brushed her lips against mine and then lapped at my neck. I grabbed her and pushed my pelvis and hard rod against her. She thumbed the bulge in my pants and I knew that she was interested. I took a chance and leaned in and suggested that she come to my hotel room. She agreed! We scurried out of the bar and to the hotel. Before I could slide the key card in the door, Ebony was on her knees. She had pulled my dick from my pants and was swirling her long tongue around the cap of my tool. She lapped up my pre-cum like a cat drinks milk.

She looked up at me, licked her plump lips and said "Ooh, I love white men with big dicks!"

I couldn't manage to get the door open and was afraid that we would get caught by hotel staff. I gently pushed her away and tried again to open the door. Ebony pouted her thick lips and then shifted into a slight frown.

"But I want to make you cum, Steve."

She removed her dress as we scrambled into the hotel room. I shut the door and turned to the bed. Ebony was naked, using two fingers to tap at her clit.

"Let me help with that," I offered.

Ebony removed her fingers and there was the fattest, pinkest little love button I had ever seen. I immediately sucked at it and alternated licks and sucks until she squealed. I nipped at her clit and she writhed. I inserted two fingers into her juicy cunt. I could not believe how tight she was. I felt the ache in my balls and I knew I had to fuck her. I climbed on top and slowly slid my piece into the tightest brown pussy I have ever experienced. She bucked and ground herself into me. I thought I was going to spend my load right then. We fucked like this, her grinding and my thrusting, for about five minutes and I pulled out right before I was about to cum. Watching her perfectly round tits jiggle as we screwed was too much for me to handle. I leaned in and suckled her big brown nips until they stood. Ebony got up on her knees and gazed at me over her shoulder.

"Come fuck me, Daddy, please." she begged.

That was all I needed to hear. I lubed up a finger with spit and tickled at her rosebud as I crammed my cock into her snizz. She rocked her sexy bubble butt up against my dick. Her ass rose and fell as she worked me into a frenzy. I didn't have to move at all. I kept my finger in and around her ass and the deeper my finger went the more excited she got.

"Slap my ass!"she exclaimed.

I followed her instruction with a wide palm but was about to blow my load. I couldn't take much more of her fucking me like that. I could feel the warmth rise and I was ready to go. Before I slipped my dick out, Ebony insisted that I drop my load in her booty. It was a super tight fit but I got it in there. I came hard up her sexy black ass. I pressed both fleshy globes together until I was drained. After we finished, we lay in the bed for a while until Ebony sucked me hard again. The fact that she had no problem sucking a dick that had just been in her ass was a total fucking turn on. I jumped up, spread her legs and fast fucked her pussy. I made sure to pull out and cum on her quivering belly. What a night! Needless to say, I'm looking forward to my next business trip to New Orleans.

susansnow
susansnow
42 Followers