The Big Favor Ch. 02

Story Info
As Carmen claimed up into my jeep...
4.8k words
4.27
25.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 06/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Carmen claimed up into my jeep, and wiggled around, to put on her seat belt her skirt to rode way up on her thighs. I'm an ass and leg man, and Carmen has great legs and a nice big beautiful soft bubble ass.

Needless to say I couldn't take my eyes off her legs. Carmen smiled when she caught me starring at her legs, and asked," Carlos, you like my legs? "

I thought to myself, Yeah I sure do, and I'd love to get between them. But I didn't say it! I blushed, as I nodded my head up and down and replied sheepishly, "Yea, you have nice legs, Carmen."

Carmen got a pleased expression on her face, and turned sideways in her seat, and grinned at me as she said, "Gracias Carlos", as she rubbed her warn hand over my forearm. The feel of her soft warm hand on my arm; send erotic little chills up and down my spine.

Then she told me where she lived in her broken English.

While I drove Carmen, kept rubbing my arm and telling me in the best English she could muster, about her husband being in a nursing home and that he was paralyzed from the waist down, and he couldn't...!

Maybe it was because of her poor English, but I just didn't, quite get the full drift of what she was trying to say, to me!

I figured she was just telling me about Juan being in the hospital, so I nodded my head up and down in agreement with her. I told her, I knew and I felt really bad for her and her family.

I looked over at her as I said sincerely," Carmen if there's anything I can do for you! Please let me know."

Carmen looked into my eyes strangely, for a moment, as if she was thinking! Then she got a big grin on her face, as she glanced down at my semi hard cock, and said, "Si Carlos, gracias, maybe you can do me big favor!"

"Sure," I replied, "I'll be happy to help you, if I can!"

"Me thinks, you could help me Carlos," She replied, in her broken English. Then she asked, "Carlos is you married, do you have girl friend?"

"No", I replied. She looked at me strangely again, like she was trying to think of just the right words, and said, "te gustan las mugeres. How you say it in English, do you like women?"

I turned beet red and laughed as I replied, "Si Carmen, I love women, but my girl friend and I broke up! Do you understand?"

She looked at me, nodded her head up and down and smiled as she said, "Si Carlos, I think so! You like women, but you, no have girl friend now, Si." then she stroked my bicep some more and squeezed it as she said, "Carlos you big strong hombre, and you like women."

Carmen took her hand off my arm and rested it on her thigh, and paused for a moment, like she thinking! Then she asked in her husky Spanish accented voice, "Carlos you like me? Even if, I old, and fat."

I laughed; and smiled at her, as I nodded my head up and down, and said, "Carmen you're not old or fat." And I said to myself you're one very hot sexy looking heavy set older woman.

Then I reached over to hold her hand, and give it an affectionate squeeze to reassure her, that I did like her. However, Carmen had, moved her hand off her thigh and put it up on the back of my seat.

So when I reached over! My hand landed haft-way up on the inside of her warm bare thigh. I heard Carmen suck in her breath, and sigh, "Oh Senor Carlos, Soy tan caliente, no puedo soportarlo.

Translation: Mr. Carlos, I'm so fucking horny, I can't stand it.

I looked over at her, wondering what she said.

But Carmen's head was tilted back, her eyes were haft shut, and she was breathing heavily through her partially opened mouth.

Needless, to say, I had a preety good idea, that she was kind of horny, and she liked having my hand on her leg.

I couldn't resist the opportunity and rubbed my hand upward on the inside of her smooth leg, and squeezed, and caressed the soft warm clammy moist flesh of her inner thigh, up near her crotch.

As Carmen felt my hand going up between her thighs, she instinctively spread her legs, and rolled her head from side to side, sighing, through her slightly opened mouth, "Oh Carlos, Oh Carlos, por favor..."

When I reached her crotch, I turned my hand over and covered her cunt with my palm, and discovered that the crotch of her cotton panties were completely drenched.

Carmen reached down covered my hand on her cunt, with hers, and pressed it harder against her pussy.

Carmen opened her eyes, looked at me, with a dreamy lustful look on her face, as she sucked in her breath, and closed her eyes again, as she sighed breathlessly," Oh Carlos, I need you to..."

Then she reached over, with her other hand and grabbed my cock, and sighed, "Oh Carlos, how you say this in English? You have a big thick pene, please I want you put, inside me.

I couldn't believe my ears, but Oh Good God, the felt of her hand on my cock, and her pleading words were sending blood surging through my body right into my already pulsing penis.

Carmen was moaning and panting loudly, as she tried to lift her hips and push her pussy harder against my hand, but the seat belt was holding her in place. I got my finger under the drenched crotch of her panties and rubbed them over pussy, and I managed to get just the tips of my fingers between the wet crease of her cunt.

Carmen was panting as she opened her eyes, and looked at me, with a look of pure primal animal lust in her big brown cow eyes, and began shaking her head, from side to side, as she sucked her breath and sighed breathlessly. Please Carlos, not here; you come inside with me, yes."

I got the hint and relunctkenly removed my hand from between her warm thighs, and pulled my finger out from under the crotch of her drenched panties, as she released, my now rock hard cock, from her soft hand.

When I pulled up in front of her house, Carmen looked at me, like she was unsure of herself, and said breathlessly, in her heavy Spanish accented broken English," Senor Carlos, por favor you come inside with me, Please, I want you...do it me..." Then she looked at my dick and sighed, "Carlos you wants, do it me, yes."

I almost came in my pants, when I heard what she was saying, to me!

I nodded my head up and down as I replied in my deep husky almost gasping voice, "Si, Si Carmen."

She opened her apartment door, took my hand and led me right into her bedroom. She was all over me in an instant; her hands were wandering up and down my back, as she kissed, nipped, and sucked on my neck.

My hands were roaming all over her back and finally down over her soft round thick ass.

Carmen stepped back and looked at me, with her pleading eyes and said, I don't how you say this, "Carlos my husband, he can do it to me no more! I need you to do it to me. Please, no tells, no body, Si.

What can I say? I knew it was wrong to fuck another mans wife...But she needed it and I wanted it, so bad. I knew I couldn't resist her, even if I tried too.

So I nodded my head up and down in agreement with her, as I said, Si Carmen, I won't tell anyone."

I put my arms around her waist and pulled her against me. As I nipped her ear lobe, and blew into her ear. Carmen wrapped her arms my neck and sighed," Ohhh Carlos it's been so long since I've had a mans hands on my body.

When I stuck the tip of my tongue into her ear, Carmen, shivered, rammed her hips forward against mine and sighed, "Ahhh Si Senor, Por fovor..."

Then Carmen pulled away from me, grabbed my belt buckle, opened it and the button on the waist of my jeans and pulled down the zipper. Then she yanked my pants and under shorts down, to my ankles.

My hard dick sprang straight out at her.

Carmen looked at it and sighed in her best English, "Oh Carlos, you have a nice big pene. "

Then she grabbed it with one hand and put her other arm around my neck, closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and roughly crushed her full soft lips against mine.

As her lips mashed against mine, I dragged my finger nails up and down her spine, causing her to tremble. Then I slipped my tongue between her lips into her warm moist mouth.

Carmen sucked on my tongue, and swirled hers around mine. Then she nipped the tip of my tongue, and began flicking the tip of hers back and forth across the end of my mine.

While she was doing this, I reached down opened the button on the side of her skirt and pulled the zipper down. Carmen wiggled around trying to get it off.

I pulled my mouth away from hers, and smiled at her, as I stepped back, and pulled her skirt down over her full hips and let it fall down around her ankles.

Carmen was standing there in her light blue tank top and her thin blue cotton panties and she still had her sneakers on her feet.

Carmen was breathing so hard, that her chest was heaving up and down and her whole body was beginning to shake.

As Carmen gripped my cock in her warm clammy moist hand, she looked up at me with a look of pure unadulterated lust in her big dark brown eyes, as she sighed softly in her broken English, "Oh Carlos...I want you...do it, to me."

When she said that I pulled her roughly against me and crushed my lips on hers; as our mouths hungrily molded themselves together, she stood up on the tips of toes, and pushed her tongue deeply into my mouth.

I sucked her tongue and swirled mine around hers, as I reached down gabbed the bottoms of her ass cheeks, and pulled her upward against me.

As I pulled her up against me, Carmen put one arm around my neck and lifted her legs up and wrapped them around my waist, and reached down, with her other hand, gabbed my dick, pushed it between her thighs, against her panty covered pussy, then she put that arm around my neck too.

I could feel the wetness of her drenched panties, and warmth of her womanhood against the head of my cock, as we continued to kiss passionately, humping ourselves back and forth against each other.

Suddenly Carmen's body began to shutter, and jerk. Then she pulled her mouth away from mine, and gasped, "Oh Dios Carlos," as she put her head on shoulder and nipped and sucked on my neck for a minute, giving me a little love bite.

Then she took her mouth off my neck, looked into my eyes, sucked in breath deeply, as she sighed passionately through her partially opened mouth," Carlos, its been, so long, I need you, do it, to me."

Then she dropped her legs down from around my waist, turned around pealed her panties off her hips, down her legs, and left them laying on the floor.

As She walked over to the bed I could see the large tattoo, on her lower back, over her nicely rounded soft ass. When she reached the end of the bed, she spread her legs shoulder width apart and bend over, with arms stretched out and her hands on the end of the bed

Carmen was standing here with her ass and snatch sticking up in the air... waiting, for me to take her from behind.

Oh God, I wanted to ram my cock into her so freaking bad, but she was going to be my first dark skinned woman, my first older woman, my first Spanish woman, and my first married woman!

Jeez I was so excited, I could hardly stand it, but I wanted to make this taboo last.

I just stood there for a moment with my pants down around my ankles; while I admired her tattoo, ass, snatch and the backs of her legs.

She was such an awesome delicious mouth watering, sight with her lovely round ass and twat sticking up in the air, waiting for my invading dick, to penetrate her womanhood.

Carmen's pussy was so wet, that her clear lubricating pussy juices were seeping out of her hole and running down the insides of thighs, making them glisten.

I kicked off my shoes, took off socks, pulled my tee shirt up over my head and dropped it on the floor. Then I got down on my knees behind her.

I kissed the big set of wings she had tattooed on her lower back, over her tail bone, her soft ass cheeks; I licked through the crack of her nicely shaped round ass, and kissed, and licked her little rosebud, causing Carmen to gasp, " Ohhh Carlos...no do that!"

As I kissed and licked around her snatch and her tight little anus, Carmen began wiggling around panting, and moaning in her broken English, "Oh Senor, what you doing...to me. Juan he no, do this... to me! "

I bent over lower, kissed the backs of her knees, then I kissed and licked my way up the insides of her soft moist thighs, first on one leg then on the other.

Carmen was wiggling around, trying to get her pussy against my face mumbling something in Spanish that I couldn't quite hear or understand.

I could smell the strong musty repugnant odor of her unwashed aroused womanhood, but I ignored it, her large plump pussy was so wet it was glistening and there were droplets of her clear lubricating juices dripping off the large meaty dark red lips of her inner pussy down onto the floor.

I lifted my head, nuzzled my nose around her wet cunt and blew my warm breath over her snatch and clit, and then into her hole, Carmen groaned passionately, "Oh Dias, Carlos, I am so fucking horny. I can't stand it.

I wanted her so bad; I could hardly stand it myself. She was getting me, sooo freaking hot, that my cock was beginning to ooze pre-cum.

I sucked her big red salty, tangy tasting, inner cunt lips into my mouth, and ran my tongue around them, as I gently nibbled on them, I could hear Carmen moaning in her broken English, " Oh Senor Carlos, I like that, por favor you keep do that, to mi, I come."

When I heard the way she was responding, in her broken English. I slowly ran my tongue between her pussy lips over her swollen clit, and gently licked over it and around it, in a small figure eight.

Carmen automatically began jamming her hips backwards against my face pleading," Por favor, por favor, Senor Carlos."

I licked through her cunt a couple of times, curled my tongue and darted it in and out of her pink hole a few times, tongue fucking her.

Then I went back to clit. I hardly touched her puffy pink pearl with the tip of my tongue, when she jerked her hips backwards against my face screeching in her heavy Spanish accent, "Ahhh, Oh Dios, Si Senor Carlos, ahhh, ahhh, what you do, to mi, Carlos?"

Then she collapsed face forward down on the bed panting and gasping for breath.

I stood there, for a moment, looking down at her, holding the biggest boner, I even had in my hand. I waited for a few minutes, then I rolled her over, pulled off her sneakers and socks, gripped the bottom of her tee shirt and began pulling it up.

Then she stood up, with her top bunched up under arms, and wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed me, on the lips, with her mouth open.

Her bra encased tits were pressed firmly against my bare chest, as she whispered between our parted lips in her broken English," Senor Carlos, how you say it, in English? I want you, fuck me now, Si."

I was nodding my head up and down, as I finished pulling her tank top up over her head. I throw it on a chair, and turned her around, and opened her bra.

As her bra slid off her shoulders, down her arms onto the floor; Carmen turned back around until she was facing me, and asked, "You like my old body, I no too fat?"

I grinned at her as I told her again, "Yes I like, and no, you're not too fat."

Her tits were large and a little saggy, with stretch marks on the sides of them, with big dark brown bumpy areolas, her nipples reminded me of heresy kisses, and she had a big rose tattoo on her left tit.

Good God almightity her mature womanly body was driving me crazy with desire.

She still had a waistline, there were some short fine black hairs around her navel that went down to her pussy mount. She had some stretch marks on the sides of her belly and abdomen with a big, nicely trimly, thick triangle of black pubic hair, over her completely shaved pussy.

Carmen sat down on the end of the bed and crawled backwards until she was in the middle of the bed, then she laid back, spread her legs, looked up into my eyes and whispered in her husky broken English, "Por favor Carlos, we do it now, Si."

I nodded my head up and down, as I crawled up between her legs, on my hands and knees, until I was between her waiting thighs.

As I looked into her eyes, Carmen reached up, and encircled my cock in her warm moist clammy hand and pulled me down towards her waiting, warm wet womanhood, sighing," Si, Si senor Carlos, now por favor."

I held myself up over her with my arms stretched out and my hands beside her head. Carmen guided my dick over her pussy, and pressed the head of my dick firmly against her clit, and rubbed it back and forth against it, a few times.

Then she pushed my cock downward until the head of my dick was nudging against her opening. Carmen closed her eyes as I bent down and kissed her soft lips.

She raised her hips, as I slipped my tongue between her lips, into her mouth, and slowly pushed my hips downward, gently sliding my cock into her.

I held still, when I was fully inside her, savoring the velvety smooth, softness, of her snug, warm, wet pussy. I couldn't believe how tight she was.

Christ, she was still, almost as tight, as a teenager, even after having two kids!

As I slid into her Carmen sighed and said her broken English, "Ahhh Carlos, you have big pene, it feels sooo good inside me, no fuck yet. I want feel it, in me.

As I started slowly stroking in and out of her, Carmen's eyes rolled back in her head and she started making cat like, purring sounds deep in her throat." mmm, mmm, mmm."

I put my hands under her knees and lifted them up to her shoulders and began thrusting deep inside her, causing her to roll her head from side to side moaning and mumbling, "Ahhh, ahhh, Oh Senor, ohhh, Carlos you pene is sooo big, it feels sooo good."

Carmen was gripping the bedcovers in her hands and her cunt kept getting wetter and wetter. The sweet sounds of her moaning and the sloppy wet noises of our sexual union were driving me crazy.

I'd gently slid my cock, deep inside her, and slowly pull it, almost all the way out of her, then I'd slam my cock into her hard. Then I'd go back to being gentle with her.

Carmen was going crazy, bucking her hips up and down, moaning, in my ear,"Carlos por favor, hurts me little bit, does it to me harder, how you say it...Please fucks me, faster. I needs to cum now."

Then Carmen wrapped her arms around shoulders and bite my neck and started sucking on that hot spot between my neck and shoulders, as she wildly began pumping her hips up and down under me.

I knew neither one of us was going to last much longer. I was ready to explode, I could feel my balls filling up with sperm, and getting tighter and tighter by the second and my nuts were beginning to tingle.

I didn't want it to end, and I was trying to keep myself from coming. But I knew, I couldn't and it wouldn't be much longer, before I exploded.

Carmen was, wildly bucking her hips up and down uunder me, and rolling her head from side moaning, those sweet erotic female sounds of a woman in heat, on the verge of orgasm.

Then she screamed loudly, "Ahhh Carlos," and wrapped her arms around my neck, arched her hips up, went completely stiff for a moment, then her whole body began twitching and trembling wildly.

I couldn't hold out any longer, and I let myself go deep inside her. Christ I didn't think I was ever going to stop coming. I shoot gob after gob of creamy warm white sperm deep inside her tight clinging warm wet fuck hole.

I collapsed on top of her panting, trying to catch my breath. Carmen was still slightly bucking her hips upward in the fucking motion, panting and digging her fingernails into my back as she tried to catch her breath, muttering, "Oh Senor, it's been sooo long. I need that, so bad."

I rolled off her, said, and asked, "Oh God Carmen that was awesome. How long has it been for you?"

Carmen curled up on her side beside me, put her head on my chest, and her leg over mime as she sighed softly, "Mucho Gracias Carlos, how you say it? I no have sex, since my husband, gets hurt."

12