The Big Favor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bolted upright and looked down at her as I stated," Carmen you haven't gotten laid in over three years!"

She nodded her head as she said, "Si, I good woman, no puta, How you say in English? I not whore, but I human and need sex. Carlos, por favor you no tells anybody, we...do this."

I kissed her on the cheek and said," Okay Carmem I won't tell anyone.." as I fell back down on my back.

Carmen laid her head gently back down on my chest and rubbed her hand across my chest and up over my shoulder, as I scrapped my fingernails up and down her spine. I could feel her body quickly beginning to respond and tremble. I could hear her breathing starting to get labored again.

She sighed heavily, "Oh Senor, Por favor I passionate woman. How you say it, I never gets enough fucked.

But you cum already, you no can do it, no more, Por favor, no gets me, started again!"

Then Carmen reached down and grabbed my cock, and bolted upright, with a shocked expression on her face, her mouth was hanging open, as she said through her slightly parted lips," Carlos, how come your pene is still big and hard? I no make you happy!"

I laughed as I said, "Si Carmen you made me very happy. But my cock is always hard." Then I brushed out laughing and grinned at Carmen, as I said, "Carmen, how you say it, I never get enough el cono."

Carmen was wide eyed and giggling, as she said, you no like husband! He only do it once, that's all."

Carmen paused for a moment, and said," Carlos, We fuck more now, Si. "

Then she rolled over me, and straddled me, without waiting for an answer, and rubbed my dick up and down the length of her warm juicy twat until the head of my cock was against her wet opening.

Carmen looked down at me with her big brown lust filled bedroom eyes, and smiled, as she sucked in her breath and sighed, "Ohhh Senor Carlos, it feels good, Si." as she slid herself down over my hard cock engulfing me, deep inside her warm wet cunt.

As my cock slid back into Carmen, I closed my eyes and sighed, "Oh God Yes, Carmen it feels great."

I reached up and cupped her full soft breasts in my hands. As I pinched the tips of her nipples, Carmen gasped, closed her eyes and began slowly riding me.

The harder I pinched and pulled on her nipples, the faster she rode my cock moaning," Oh Carlos, that feels sooo good, we cum again."

She came quick, drenching my cock, jerking her hips back and forth, moaning," ahhh, ahhh, ahhh."

I kept playing with her tits, squeezing them, pulling on her nipples, as I jammed my cock upward into her, she keep coming and coming, repeatedly.

I don't know how many times she came. I think she was trying to make up for the three years that she went without sex.

Finally, Carmen pulled my hands off her tits, gripped the head broad of the bed, and laid her head on her hands, panting and gasping for breath. "Por favor Carlos no mas."

Her big boobs were hanging right over my face, I reached up and grabbed one, as I lifted my head and sucked her big nipple into my mouth Carmen gasped, "Oh Senor, por favor, no mas."

I was on the verge of coming again, so I wasn't paying any attention to her pleads of protest. My cock was throbbing and my balls were aching and so full of sperm again, it felt like they were going to bust any second. I needed just a little more, to get off again.

I swirled my tongue around Carmen's huge nipple as I caressed her big soft breast, when I nipped the tip of her nipple, between my teeth and rubbed the tip of my tongue back and forth a-crossed it.

She started riding me hard again moaning, those unmistakable words of sex, "Oh senor, por favor, no mas, ahhh, ohhh, mmm."

I couldn't help myself, and lifted my hips, driving my dick deeper inside her warm wet clinging cunt. Then I went stiff as I started erupting inside her again. I could hear myself groaning," Oh God Carmen, ahhh, ahhh, I'm coming...again."

When she felt me coming inside her, she began slamming herself up and down on my dick so hard, and fast, that I could hear her ass cheeks slapping against my legs.

Then the muscles inside her cunt gripped my dick tightly, as her whole body went rigid, as more warm liquid came gushing out of her tightly twitching cunt, down over my throbbing dick, over my groin, running down between my legs, over my balls, onto the bed.

Then she collapsed on top of me moaning," Oh gracias Senor Carlos, I needed that so bad."

We laid there with her on top of me for a while, with my shriving dick still inside her, with out our combined passion juices, seeping out of her, around my cock onto my balls, down between my legs onto the bed.

Then Carmen said in her broken English, "Carlos we take shower and go back to work now."

Juan had his back surgery, and it was a complete success, he regained the use of his legs and he was able to have sex with Carmen again. Sadly this was only a one-time encounter between Carmen and me.

The End

Well folks I hope you all enjoyed the end of my story. Now please take the time to give me five stars, and leave me a comment and tell me what you liked or didn't like about my story.

Folks, that's besides my grammar, punctuation, and spelling. I know I stink at that pesky stuff. However, I do proof read my stories repeatedly, trying to find as many of my mistakes as I possibly can, and correct them.

I also use the tools on my Microsoft Word Processor trying to eliminate as many of my mistakes as I can without changing what I'm trying to say.

Thank you again for reading my story.

BigCarl796

The Dirty Old Man

12