The Big Game

Story Info
Lara helps host a party.
1.3k words
3.66
69.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of my friends are real big State fans, and there was a big game coming up. I decided to have a little party, you know, just some guys and some beer and the game. Little did I know, my lovely wife had other plans. You see, Lara is a real sensual woman. She especially likes to have a cock in her mouth. She can never get enough of it, and sometimes I have to force myself out of her mouth just to fuck her. Well, the big day came, and I was getting ready. I had packed several coolers with ice and beer, and had chips and dip set out. I planned on ordering pizza, but my wife asked me if she could make snacks for us. I told her that I didn't want to bother her, and that we could take care of ourselves, but she insisted.

She asked me how many guys would be there, and I said about eight or so. Lara just grinned and licked her lips. I thought that was kind of strange, so I asked her why she did that. She grabbed my hand and led me into the bedroom, dropped to her knees and said that she needed some cock. She started to unbutton my pants, but I didn't have time, the game was only an hour away, and I still had to get ready for the guys. I told her that I would satisfy her after the game, and left the bedroom. That was a mistake, because when my wife wants a cock in her mouth, there is nothing else in the world that will satisfy that desire. As it turned out, the guys and I were in for the shock of our lives.

I got busy setting up for the party, and the doorbell started to ring. Soon, we were all cheering and drinking beers, and I forgot all about my wife. That is, until she walked into the room and asked us if we were all hungry yet. Lara has great breasts, DD's, and she is quite proud of them. My jaw dropped when I saw what she had on, a tiny tank top that made her tits spill out over the top. Her hard nipples poking through the thin fabric told all of us that she was not wearing a bra. She had on a short skirt too, and her legs looked nice, but all the guys were staring at her tits. She went back into the kitchen and started making sandwiches, and I followed her in, a little pissed off.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Nothing, just making sandwiches for your friends," was all she had to say to me. I asked her why she was dressed like that, and she just smiled and told me that I didn't give her what she wanted, so she must not be thinking right. I decided that my friends had all probably seen tits before, so I blew it off and went back to the game.

A few minutes later, Lara came back into the living room, carrying a tray full of food. She bent over to place it on the coffee table, and suddenly all of us guys realized that she wasn't wearing any panties either. Her ass framed her slit, and that must have looked like an invitation to my friend Jim. He poked me in the ribs and said that it looked like Lara wanted to get fucked. She turned around and told him that she was married, and no, she couldn't fuck anyone but her husband. But she did say that she had a thirst for a big juicy cock, and asked Jim if he had one of those. He looked at me and I just shrugged. I was no fool, I knew better than to tell my wife no twice in one day. He stood up, and Lara kneeled down in front of him. She pulled her shirt off, and everyone could see her big tits. She started rubbing her face over Jim's crotch, making him even harder before she pulled his pants and underwear down. His cock was in her mouth before his pants hit the floor and soon he was pumping in her face, putting all of his cock in her. She stopped sucking his cock long enough to run her tongue over his balls while she stroked his long cock. That was all Jim could take and he started squirting his load all over Lara's face and tits. She stroked him until he had shot his load, and then sucked his cock dry. Her face was a mess of cum when she turned to the rest of us, and asked for more cock.

One by one I watched my wife suck off all my friends. She was in heaven, having all those cocks in her mouth. Sometimes she would jack them off into her open mouth, but mostly she let them shoot all over her huge breasts and pretty face. When she had sucked everyone but me and my best friend Brian, her face was covered in sauce. Brian was the only one who hadn't taken his pants down and offered his cock to Lara. When she asked him to come over to her, I was watching very closely. You see, Brian's wife had once told me that he had a very big cock, and she could hardly take it in any of her holes, although she said that she loved trying. When Lara crawled over to Brian and pulled his cock out, she gasped at the sight of it. He was hung like a bull, ten inches at least, and wasn't even all the way hard yet. My wife has always wanted to deep throat my seven inches, but can never quite get the last inch or so in her mouth. She started stroking Brian's huge monster, gazing up at his face like she was in a trance. She opened her mouth to take him in, but he pulled her head back. She looked so disappointed as she turned her face up and asked him why?

Brian just laughed and said that she could only suck his cock if she took the whole length in. Lara said that there was no way she could ever, but Brian said there is a way, trust me. He told Lara to clean everything off of the coffee table, and to lie down on her back on it. He pulled her head back to the edge, and mounted her face with his cock. Slowly, he started pushing his cock into her mouth, and when he got half-way, he rubbed the sides of Lara's throat and told her to relax. What happened next totally astounded me. Brian slid his whole cock into Lara's throat, until his balls were resting on her nose. Brian pulled out to let her breathe, and she asked him how big he was. He turned and looked at me, laughing, and asked for a tape measurer. When we measured his cock, it was a foot long. Lara said that she really liked the feel of Brian's cock in her throat, so Brian mounted her again. She got used to his size, and was even able to reach up and pull his ass toward her. Before long, Brian was face-fucking her to a frenzy. He got close and tried to pull out, but Lara grabbed his ass again, and we could all tell he was pumping his load down her slick throat. I know that made Lara's day, because she had not swallowed a load of cum yet.

Then all the guys started putting their clothes back on, and thanked me for a great party. When they were all gone, I rolled my wife over on the coffee table, and gave her the fucking that she deserved. When we were done, I sent her off to the shower to clean up, then I tried Brian's coffee table trick on Lara, it worked pretty well!