The Big Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,864 Followers

Dan kept cumming and cumming. Load after load shot from his cock inside of her. Months of nothing but his hand made his cum explode from him. He let her just sit with his cock in deep, the strength of his arms gone for the moment.

Vickie laid her head on his shoulder and felt his arms surround her. The only sounds in the basement were the game, and father and daughter trying to catch their breath.

Eventually her brain started working again and she knew she had to get up. Giving him another kiss, she hopped off of him. Grabbing her panties and shirt, she headed for the bathroom. This was their first time but Vickie knew it would not be the last. As she left, she giggled and gave him a loving look. Neither one of them had ever thought they would wind up this way, but now that they had, she couldn't wait to experience him in other ways. Maybe they could make some noise next time.

Vickie got back, sat down on top of him and snuggled together with her dad. As they continue to watch the game, when her team made a shot they would celebrate with a kiss. The team won.

Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,864 Followers
12