The Big Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers

Jordan played his heart out and was a master over the field all day, saving the team several times with a well-placed crazy play or a Hail Mary Pass he had performed at the top of his game all day. With 30 seconds to go in the fourth quarter, the score was tied 14 to 14 so the pressure was intense. Looking over at the lineup of Panther Cheerleaders, and their incredibly short skirts, his mouth salivated at the thought of each one of those asses finding it's way to his salivating anxious mouth.

All day long at the last minute he had pulled out some insane move or play that saved the day, and now that the game was almost at an end, he felt it was time to continue that policy. Looking over at the Falcon Cheerleaders, yelling their hearts out and cheering him on, he knew this was it. This was the time for a big gamble, the big play, the all or nothing plan and with 4 and 5 he threw long for a possible touchdown. His face beamed as he saw the ball sailing through the air to an open man, and already he was planning on the delights his penis would be experiencing all summer.

To his great horror, the Panthers lineman intercepted the ball and ran down the field, scoring the winning touchdown just as the clock ran out. Jordan had bet big and lost big and his stomach sank as he realized he had blown it. He had not only shamed himself, and let his team down, but even worse he now knew he was going to miss out on the best possible sexual experience of his life. His defeat was made even worse as the sounds of loud booing hit his ears and as he looked over to his own side, the Falcon cheerleader's eyes bored hate filled stares into his face. Shocked at defeat coming so fast, his life having been only one victory after another until now, he forced himself to look over at the winning sides cheerleaders, wanting one last glance at what could have been. They were of course screaming and cheering like crazy, their side having just won the game of the year. The winning quarterback was being hoisted on his team's shoulders and carried off to the locker room, no doubt already savoring the victory that would should have been his. Every eye on that side was focused on their quarterback but one, the head cheerleader. For some reason or another she was glaring across the field straight at him and the icy stare and malicious grin on her face chilled his spine.

Heading into the grim confines of his own team's locker room, his team mates tried to console him but their words were hollow. The atmosphere was thick with defeat and all were very depressed, knowing that the whole school hated them now. His teammates, unaware of the side deal for Jordan, were trying to cheer him up, but generally were kind of pissed at him. If he had just played it safe they might have been able to win in overtime, but he had to be a big shot and his antics had cost them the game. No one said a word as they all hit the showers.

After they all showered they left Jordan alone as he just stood under the water silently and felt the hot water pour over him, wishing the warm soothing liquid could wash the pain of the loss and the stench of defeat away instead of just dirt and sweat. When he came out to get dressed he noticed his towel was missing, and the locker room was dark. Thinking the guys were playing a joke on him as payback for blowing the game, he strode out into the locker room completely naked and dripping wet.

"All right guys, jokes over. Where is my towel?" he yelled into the pitch black darkness hearing nothing but his own voice echo back. As he tried to feel his way over to the lights in the darkness, suddenly he jumped as he felt many strange hands roughly grabbing him and pushing him violently down to the concrete floor.

He tried to struggle, but his arms were quickly handcuffed behind his back and a blindfold was placed over his eyes. Scared but angry he tried to kick his way free, but there were too many of them and as he tried to scream a rag was shoved violently into his mouth. Before he knew it he was thrown into the trunk of a strange car and being driven to some unknown place. He tried to yell for help, but it was no use as he was gagged and for over an hour he lay silently in the dark cramped trunk of the car. Eventually the trunk was opened and thinking he was about to be let go the sharp pain of a needle being plunged into his left ass cheek told him otherwise. As he struggled to escape again, his whole world starting going dark and he began to sink into the abyss. His ass pumped full of strong sedatives he quickly passed out.

When he awoke, he had no idea where he was or how much time had passed but he at least was relieved to be out of the trunk of the car. Trying to move his arms and open his eyes he grew distressed to find he was still handcuffed and blindfolded and from the feel of the breeze on his skin, apparently still naked. As he tried to stand up he also discovered he was chained to a chair. Fidgeting in the chair he tried to close his legs as they were forced to be spread far apart and were chained to the back legs so that he could not move or cover himself in any way.

Realizing his helpless state, he became really frightened now as he had no idea what was going to come next or what kind of pervert would tie him up this way.

"Well well well, sleepy head, I see you are awake" Julie said as Jordan struggled to see if he could recognize her voice.

Jordan said nothing but struggled to listen carefully, desperate to find out where he was.

"You still don't recognize my voice do you Jordan? You have NO idea who I am do you?"

Just shaking his head no, Jordan remained silent but started to blush. Blindfolded he could not see who was talking to him but he did know it was female and he did know he was naked and handcuffed. Trying to struggle to close his legs she laughed as she stepped forward and with two fingers grabbed his shaft between her fingers.

"AMAZING, even though you shoved this monster up in me and took my virginity in high school I don't even get the common courtesy of a hello?"

Jordan shuddered now and desperately tried to protect his cock and balls as his memory was jarred. It was Julie and as he thought back on their breakup he grew very worried, remembering her justifiable rage at his piggish behavior and as he pondered his hopelessly exposed and quite humiliating position his concern rose. His humiliation and fear grew larger as he heard additional female giggles as he tried desperately to close his legs to no avail. Even worse, despite being terrified, his cock felt otherwise and as he felt her silky fingers stroke his glans it responded to her warm touch and began to rise. The other girls in the room all applauded their approval as it reached its fully erect state.

"You weren't kidding Julie, that boy DOES has a monster dick" came some unknown female voice from the back.

"Yep, it's a monster all right, but if you tame it right, it might be a lot of fun" Julie continued. "SEE, aren't you glad I did the negotiating on our deal. To think they offered us only a measly 200 thousand each to possibly subject ourselves to his libido all summer. Sticking together we were able to get the price up to 300 thousand and full payment for college! Not bad if I do say so myself!"

The applause rising, another girl yelled out. "You are the master Julie; no doubt you will be a killer lawyer when you graduate. Now we are all set and don't forget the best part, you won HIM for the whole summer."

More laughter filled the room and hearing this Jordan began to sweat. He still only barely comprehended what was going on, but when he heard the prices she was quoting, he now knew how this tradition went out for so long and was still a secret. These girls were all now fairly wealthy and adding in the full scholarship each had received to the cash, each had the equivalent of almost a half a million dollars just for submitting to the possibility of some sex prank by a football star for the summer. Not bad he thought as his stomach churned again at the realization of what glorious sexual nirvana he had thrown away came crashing back into his mind.

His mind wandering to his lost opportunity he felt her small, delicate and surprisingly strong hands grip his balls as he yelped.

"Jordan, this is going to be a very long summer for you. You see, you only heard about the tradition for the winning quarterback. Now you are going to experience what happens to the losing quarterback. As part of my negotiating for the squad I said it was unfair that only the quarterbacks get rewarded with cheerleaders as the prize. What kind of knuckle dragging neanderthal society do these good old boys think we live in now?"

The girls giggled as she spoke and Jordan continued to get harder as she slowly stroked him to a full erection as he sat helpless before her. "We said we would only participate if the winning team's cheerleaders get rewarded too and what would be more appropriate than the winning team getting the services of the losing teams quarterback for the whole summer?"

As Jordan heard this he began to throb, both in horniness but also at the idea of being a sex toy to a bunch of hot cheerleaders. Hell, if that was a punishment HEY, this was a GREAT consolation prize. Remaining quiet he continued to listen to Julie taunt him, secretly thinking that he was going to quite enjoy this summer after all until she finished her explanation.

"Just think about it Jordan" she said as she now knelt down on the floor and brought her face inches from his cock. He squirmed now as he continued to get more erect as he could feel her breath blowing over his engorged penis as she spoke. "If you had won you would be getting your cock sucked right now, I would be doing THIS to you every day until September."

Pausing she snaked out her tongue and placing it at the base of his shaft slowly ran its wet warm surface up his shaft and ended with two swirls around his purple head.

"Mmmmmm, just as delicious as I remember. Yes, you know I know everything about you Jordan, and I know exactly what turns you on and what doesn't. I know all of your kinks and every fetish you have." To emphasize this point she cooed as she stood back up and ran her delicious toes up and around his rapidly swelling balls as he squirmed faster in the chair, his cock now throbbing like mad.

"YESSSSSSS, for the next three months you are going to be completely under our control. We are going to keep you completely hard and teased all day every day, never letting up for the whole summer. Each night you will be brought down here and tied to this chair and every girl here will suck and tease you for hours on end until you weep in frustration."

Seeing him sweat and grow harder as his future torment was described Julie got wetter and wetter as she continued to run her toes over his cock.

"You will suck and lick us to creamy satisfaction anytime we want, your tongue only resting to eat and drink. You will remain naked, hard, helpless and horny all summer and perform all of the household duties for the whole squad. Cooking, cleaning, yard work, everything. As part of the deal we negotiated with Mr. Wigglesworth , he gave us the use of this whole estate for our exclusive use. You will not set foot off of these grounds, nor put on a single stitch of clothing until September as your ass now belongs to all of us 100%."

The whole time she was talking her foot never left his crotch, slowly stroking and teasing all glorious nine inches of his meat as she spoke. She loved feeling him flinch and twitch under her toes as his new punishments were described and she would use this knowledge to his downfall. To her amusement it was quite obvious he was enjoying this.... So far!

Still thinking this was all just talk, Jordan was beyond horny and was panting but definitely enjoying the attention. Surely a bunch of cheerleaders did not REALLY think they could keep him captive for three months. He did go along though, not only because he was still naked and chained, but he still felt that he could turn this into a fuckfest after all if he played his cards right. Hearing his ex talk so openly about teasing his body and servicing their pussies got him hard as nails, and the feeling of her soft toes running up and down his shaft was driving him crazy. If this was a punishment, he hoped for EVERY summer to be a punishment.

The whole time she was talking Julie was both getting turned on but grew increasingly annoyed as she saw him continue to grin. Obviously Jordan was not taking this seriously yet, thinking this was still going to be some great pussy hunt for himself and had not really been listening. Holding up a strange looking silver ring in the air up to the crowd, they all laughed. Jordan looked confused as he was still blindfolded and had not seen it yet but from the sounds in the room the girls were obviously enjoying SOMETHING. Julie smiled as she knew one thing was going to be true, in about five seconds that stupid smug smirk was going to evaporate from Jordan's face.

"Well who wants to do the honors?" she asked.

"YOU of course! You are the one who negotiated this deal and since he is your ex, it should be YOU who cage and tame the beast." Another faceless girl called out.

Grinning wildly, Julie ripped off the blindfold from Jordan and waited until his eyes adjusted before she continued. Now blinking and trying to focus, his eyes grew wide and his face turned red. He definitely was naked and chained, his sight now confirming it. More humiliating though was how spread open he was chained in the metal chair. Seated right in the middle of an enormous and palatial living room he saw that he was surrounded by all ten of the giggling Panther's cheerleading squad and with his legs fastened tight to the back of the chair, his huge cock and hanging balls were on FULL display.

As he blushed and sheepishly grinned, watching their laughing eyes and pointing fingers observe his nudity, he continued futilely trying to close his legs, or release his wrists. Turning to look at each of them, when he finally saw the face that belonged to the voice who had been tormenting him his face went from blood red to blizzard pale. The girl who had been teasing him all night and said she was his ex-girlfriend was the same head cheerleader he had been trying to hook up with just a week earlier. In his pussy drenched memory, he had so completely forgotten about her he did not even recognize her face when he tried to pick her up! Gulping he grew even paler when he saw the rage and anger in her eyes realizing how unprotected he was. Looking down at his completely helpless nude body, for the first time since he got here he was really scared.

As their eyes met she smiled.

"I know what you are thinking Jordan. You are thinking that as soon as we unlock your chains you are going to simply walk off this estate, find something to wear and call your dad to come pick you up. Well my dear hung ex, I can assure you THAT is not going to happen."

Hearing her words, he said nothing, remaining stone faced, he sat silently. He did chuckle to himself as he knew that she was correct as that was EXACTLY what he was going to do. This was AMERICA and you can't hold someone against their will all summer, no matter WHAT was agreed. Her next words however changed his tune.

"You know WHY you aren't going to do that? Because if you do, your whole family will be ruined. Your Dad's firm, and the firm YOU hope to join one day, has extensive dealings both with Wigglesworth Industries, but also Huntzinger Oil. One step off of this property and all deals with your dad will be canceled and the HUGE loan he has will be called in immediately. Ironically enough, both men are bitter rivals, and extremely rich, but take their bets very seriously. Each made this deal with their team and any attempt by you to weasel out will ruin not only your future but your whole family. Surely you don't want THAT on your head now do you?"

His spine chilled as he heard her say this. Now he grew very concerned as he realized the truth of what she was saying. He did not want to bring ruin on his family, so he now knew he would have to stay here for the whole summer. Gritting his teeth, he grimaced, but as he thought about burying his face into all of their delicious cooches he thought "Well, at least I will get some pussy during my imprisonment."

Seeing his slight smile Julie knew what he was thinking then too and she relished taking this hope away. Opening her mouth again she placed her heel on the edge of the chair and lazily tickled and scratched the underside of his now throbbing and quite angry looking balls.

"Oh Jordan Jordan Jordan, my poor big horny and dumb Jordan. I don't think you get it yet. Now knowing you truly are trapped here, I know you also are thinking that eventually you are going to empty these melons, either into one of us, or your big strong hands." Reaching to his mouth with her hand, she stroked his lips and sighed as he moaned. "You are convinced I am sure that you can charm your way into getting one of us to get you off. Well, I do hope you try. In fact, I am planning on it. Girls, show him the special victory jewelry we got."

Giggling every girl reached down into their cleavage and pulled out a small gold chain. On the end of the chain was attached a tiny delicate looking key. Seeing Jordan's face grow confused, Julie dug hers out and dangled it in front of his eyes, watching him stare in confusion and worry at the small golden piece of metal.

"Bet you don't know what this is do you?"

Jordan shook his head no, his whole body on alert as things were getting quite serious now.

"This is one of the many keys to the cage we are going to place on that monster meat of yours. When I found out that Wigglesworth Industries also owns USA Pet Products, and realized that they were the world leader in the design and manufacture of dog shock collars I had a BRILLIANT idea if I do say so myself. You see, I had their engineers design a collar JUST for you." Holding his cock in her hands as she spoke, she gushed as she felt it get hard as she described its coming imprisonment.

"It's perfect really, just a small golden ring that snaps around the base of your balls, with matching bracelets around your wrists. Quite unobtrusive really. You can get it wet, pee with it on, get as hard as you want, no problem. Just DON'T try and touch yourself though as if your wrist bracelets get too close to the ball ring, well, it can be quite shocking. This is the ultimate in dog shock collar technology but I think our modified version has SERIOUS market potential."

The girls went crazy as she described the ring as none knew about how it worked until just now. Hearing the same thing they were Jordan now began seriously sweating in growing concern. He still did not quite believe it yet, but was definitely getting worried. As she snapped two small bracelets over his cuffed wrists he started to think maybe this was NOT a joke after all.

Standing back up she continued. "And here is the best part Jordan. The way the ring has been designed, not only will it shock the living fuck out of your nuts if you try to wank, the ring presses onto the part of your balls that control your ejaculation. Sending a constant low level shock, you are quite incapable of cumming even if you could stroke. Only when the ring is taken off will you be able to empty this big old firehose."

Reaching down from behind him she held the ring up to his eyes and glowered into his face. As he saw the device, and saw the lights flashing over its surface he finally realized this was no joke. Looking down at his cock he saw it straining in mid-air desperate to release and for the first time he knew he would not empty his balls for months. The horrifying reality came crashing down on his brain and ironically made him even harder. For the first time since he arrived he spoke as he could hold back his emotions no longer.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers