The Big Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
798 Followers

"JESUS GOD, NO!!! I thought you were kidding about the chastity cage! You can't really be serious about putting that thing on me. Please Julie, Please. Look, I am sorry about everything, but you can't lock me up. FUCK, I even went celibate for a week before the big game to prepare!!! Jesus, just let me shoot before you cage me, PLEASE!!! This can't be real, it just CAN'T BE REAL!!!"

"Sadly Jordan no." she smiled as she ran her fingers through his hair in mock sympathy. "It is quite real and VERY effective"

Looking at it it was obvious that this was an engineering marvel. Sleek and shiny, the electronics were in a tiny box at the base, rather unobtrusive and he realized that once in that thing there would be no escape unless they let him out.

Grinning at his downfall and getting even wetter as he desperately thrashed to try to escape, she squatted down between his legs and pulled his giant meat forward in her hands. In just a second the sound of the loud click of the ring being closed tight around his balls echoed through the surprisingly quiet room. Once caged however, the girls erupted in applause and cheers as Jordan sat very still and dumbfounded, his mouth open and his eyes glued to his newly ringed balls. Continuing to stroke his hair she cooed.

"And, to make matters so VERY much worse for you Jordan, I have told all my squadmates exactly how to stroke and tease you to get you as hard as ever. Think how great that is going to be every night without all that mess you create when spill. Welcome to your worst nightmare!" she said as she bent down and lightly licked the tiny bead of precum that had involuntarily formed on Jordan's cock.

His voice quivering, Jordan had to ask his next question. "When will you take it off?"

Stroking his face, she felt her nipples grow hard as she now realized this was really going to happen. Her long quest for revenge was at hand.

"Once ALL of the keys touch your ring at the same time the ring will release. Now, before I unlock your cuffs and let you at least be able to begin your service, I must warn you. If you are not at least five feet away from ONE of these keys, the shock mechanism sets off until you come into range. This has been shown to be quite effective on Dobermans so I bet for sure it will work on you."

When she unlocked his cuffs, Jordan immediately started to rub his wrists as they were quite sore. Reflexively trying to cover his nudity he instantly dropped to the ground and screamed in agony. The second his wrist bracelets came close to his ring the shocking mechanism activated and felt as if someone was holding a lit cigarette on his balls. Immediately removing his hands, he lay flat on his back and panted the pain still searing but dampening.

Seeing this reaction, Julie laughed. "I told you about the bracelets!!! I tried to warn you! Trust me, if you want to avoid that make sure to keep your hands off our property and never get to far away from your key holders."

Sitting up, Jordan now knew explicitly that everything she had said was true, and with his balls still smoldering, he sat up and tried hard to avoid the reflexive action of cupping himself. Hearing the girls laugh at his distress, he grew even harder as they all sat around in the plush surroundings watching his show. Julie was seated now in a big leather wingback chair, and as she slipped off her shoes, she propped her bare feet up on an ottoman and crooked her finger.

"Ok Jordan, I think it time you begin your sentence!" Smirking in victory, she declared. "Approach your new owners on your KNEES!"

Knowing that he was fucked he slumped his head and began to walk over to her on his knees as commanded. As he sat before her, she held her foot in front of his face and he knew what she wanted him to do. Grasping her ankle, she lifted it to his mouth and he began to lightly kiss the top of her foot, running his lips and tongue up her foot towards her toes.

Smiling, Julie looked down at him worshipping her body and smiled knowing her revenge had just begun and it was much sweeter than she could have ever hoped for. Jordan ironically was smiling too, thinking that soon he would convince her to release him, not yet knowing the horrible truth. As his pre-cum dripped onto the hard marble floor, if he had known then that not once over the next three months would he feel the full release of an orgasm, only the temporary relief of his dripping would he be smiling.

Julie and the other girls would work him hard all summer, constantly making him think they were going to give him a freebie, but they never did nor did they ever let him get dressed. Poor Jordan would not be released until that humiliating first day of class in early September when he found himself chained naked to the statue of Mr. Huntzinger on the quad, his left hand left uncuffed so he could finally stroke himself off in the pre-dawn darkness before he was discovered. Of course, all of this was still in the future, and Jordan still had hope of better things. Julie of course knew what she had planned, and feeling his hot tongue tease her flesh, and seeing his cock get even harder as he licked her sole, and hearing the grunts of lust coming from his mouth as he worshipped her, she knew this was going to be the best summer of her life.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
798 Followers