The Big Get Even

Story Info
Lovely lady's subtle revenge on cheating husband.
3.2k words
4.36
115.4k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is after closing on Friday afternoon. I get up from behind my desk in my office, ready to leave for home after a very hectic week. I lock the door of the office behind me and as I walk past my secretary's office, I was surprised to see her door still open. She asked if she could leave early and that was over an hour ago. Why was she still here? I peeped into her office, only to find her lying with her head on her arms in front of her computer, sobbing her heart out. What on earth could be wrong?

Jacqui is a stunning 28 year old married woman and incredibly efficient on top of that. I consider myself very lucky indeed to have her as my secretary. Having her around is such a pleasure as her bubbly personality always lightens up the foulest of moods. I am absolutely amazed at what I see in front of me! I have never seen her cry in the eleven months that she has been my secretary.

I walk into her office and pull the door shut behind me. She hears me and looks up. "Mr Rousseau! I'm so sorry! I didn't realize you were still here..."

"What on earth is wrong, Jacqui? I don't mean to pry, but I've never seen you this upset. Anything I can do to make you feel better? If you need a friend to talk to..."

"I'm OK. I'm just being silly. Please forgive me. I'll pull myself together and I promise it won't happen again." she says, drying her eyes with the remnants of a tissue.

"Jacqui... Whatever caused you to be this upset has to be quite serious. I know you well enough to know that you don't get this emotional over nothing." I pull up a chair and sit down next to her. I put my hand on her shoulder. "Sure you don't want to talk about it?"

She hesitates for a moment. "Mr Rousseau, it would not be fair of me to burden you with my problems and besides, it's Friday afternoon. I know you're dying to get to The Blinking Owl for a couple of beers with the guys as usual. Please don't let me keep you..." she says

"Please call me John. This is not an office issue, so no need to be formal. The lads at the pub can wait. Unless you would like me to go... But I'd hate to leave you here alone like this." I get up to leave.

She takes my hand and pulls me down on the chair next to her. "You're such a darling!" she says. "I know you mean well. It's just that it's a very private issue."

I keep holding her hand in mine. "Jacqui, I really believe that you should talk about it. If not to me, then speak to one of your close lady friends. It usually helps to put things into perspective."

"Perspective... Maybe that's just what I need. A man's perspective!" she whispers.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I ask, slightly puzzled.

"John, are you sure you have the time and strength for this..?" she asks.

"I wouldn't be here if I didn't, now would I?" I reply.

She turns towards me and looks me in the eye. I find the sadness in those beautiful green eyes quite disturbing. "It's Mark..." she says.

Mark is her husband. They got married two years ago. He is a great guy, but a real party animal and a ladies' man.

I do not comment, but wait for her to continue instead.

"I think he's having an affair..." The tears are welling up in her eyes again. I can tell that she hurting badly.

I fold both my hands around her tiny hand. She is trembling. "Not Mark! What on earth gives you that idea?" I ask. But I'm not in the least surprised. I have watched him in The Blinking Owl on several occasions. He simply cannot keep his hands off the ladies. He seems to have a particular affinity for a certain big breasted blonde that also frequents the place. "You haven't caught him with someone, have you?"

"No, I haven't. But I think it would have made things a lot easier if I did" she said. "It's the uncertainty that's killing me." The tears are rolling down her cheeks again. She reaches for the crumpled tissue on the desk, but I offer her my handkerchief instead. "Thanks." she whispers as she accepts it. I can't help noticing how much she really loves her husband.

"Have you confronted him?" I ask.

"No." she says. "But the signs are there. And I'll just have to face the facts..."

"Are you sure you are not misinterpreting these signs?" I ask.

"Like the lipstick on his collar? Like the perfume on his shirt? I even found a packet of condoms in the pocket of his jacket!" she fumes. "Misinterpreting the signs?! I don't think so!"

Damn! This is bad! I'm not sure what to say next. "Gee, Jacqui, are you sure about this?" I ask sheepishly.

"That's not all! Some of the condoms in the packet are missing. I also noticed a few strands of long, blonde hair caught around the button of the cuff of his shirt! The son of a bitch is screwing around on me!" she almost shouts as she breaks down in tears.

I put my arm around her and pull her towards me in an effort to console her. She leans her head against my chest and sobs uncontrollably. I give her a hug. My face is literally buried in her hair. The clean shampoo smell of her hair does not go unnoticed. I stroke her back while comforting her.

Suddenly she pulls away from me. "How can he do that to me?" she fumes. "Why am I not good enough anymore? Am I not attractive anymore?" she asks without really expecting an answer.

She leans back in her chair. My eyes trace the contours of her exquisitely beautiful face, her big doe eyes, her full lips... Then my eyes scan her breasts, full and firm, the buttons of her blouse straining to contain them. My glance drop lower over her long, tanned athletic legs protruding from an almost too short skirt. "What a dickhead!", I think to myself. "How can he possibly find that blonde slut even remotely attractive when he's married to a woman like this?! You simply don't go out for hamburgers when you can have steak at home!"

"You're beautiful..." I whisper.

"What...?" she asks, somewhat surprised.

"I said you're a beautiful woman. You were wondering whether you were not attractive anymore?" I reminded her.

"Oh, thank you! But you don't have to say that..." she replies.

"I know I don't have to. That's exactly why I'm saying it. I mean it." I say and put my hand on her cheek. "If Mark is seeing someone, he must be brainless."

"What the hell's wrong with me?! Am I hitting on a woman who is an emotional wreck, at her most vulnerable, who confides at me as a friend and confidant?" I scold myself.

She puts her hand over mine. "You're so sweet..." she whispers.

I pull her toward me and she rests her head on my chest again. "I wonder how he would react if it was me cheating on him. I wonder if he'd even care..." she whispers. "At the moment I really hate him for what he's doing to me!"

I pull her closer, my hands lightly stroking her lower back. She snuggles up against me and I stroke her hair. She lifts her head and looks me in the eyes. I take her head between my hands and kiss her lightly on the forehead. She smiles at me and sighs. She pulls away and I turn her around in her swivel chair. I open my legs and pull the back of her chair against me. I put my arms around her from behind, my hand lightly brushing her firm breast. "Come, cheer up!" I say and begin to nibble on her earlobe. She starts to squirm and giggle. "Stop it! You're tickling me!" she laughs.

"Now that's a great idea!" I say and pull her from the chair. She lands on my lap and I start to tickle her. She squeals and kicks and tries to get away. I pull her back and my hand lands on her left breast. She freezes and looks at me. All of a sudden there is tension in the air and the mood gets serious. I leave my hand on her breast and tilt my head towards her face. She lifts her head and I kiss her lightly on the lips. She returns the kiss and puts her arms around me. I kiss her passionately and her lips part. Her tongue darts into my mouth.

I fondle her breast for a while, then slip my hand into her blouse and take her breast in my hand over her bra. She breaks the kiss and rests her head on my shoulder. Then I feel her warm, wet lips kissing my neck. There is no way she cannot notice the hard-on she is sitting on! Her breathing becomes ragged.

I move my fingers to the top button of her blouse and undo it. I wait for reaction. There is none. I proceed to undo the rest of the buttons one by one. I pull the blouse from her skirt and push it back over her shoulders. She assists me and the blouse drops to the floor. I stroke her naked back, feeling for the clasp of her bra. I can't find it. It obviously fastens in front.

I move my hand to her breasts and undo the clasp between those two firm mounds of flesh. Her breasts jumps free from their confinement and I push the bra back. She shrugs it off her shoulders and it lands on the floor with the blouse. I push her away from me. She leans back and for the first time those magnificent breasts come into my view. God, what a wonderful sight! I lean forward and my lips close around the hard rosy nipple of her left breast. She pulls my head into her breast. I take her nipple into my mouth and roll my tongue over it while I suck on it. She moans softly.

Then she pulls away from me and gets off my lap. She stands next to me, those breasts standing proudly away from her body, absolutely no sag whatsoever. She looks at me, thinks for a minute, then seems to make up her mind and swings her right leg over me. She straddles me and puts her arms around me. "I've never done anything like this before..." she whispers into my ear. I believe her. I pull her close and kiss her. I feel her breasts poking into my chest. I drop my hands down to her hips and slide it under her skirt. I pull her lower body towards me until I can feel her plump pussy resting on my hard cock. I stroke her ass through her bikini panties.

She leans forward and nibbles on my ear while removing my tie. Then she starts unbuttoning my shirt. She pushes it back and leans against me, her naked breasts pushing into my equally naked chest.

I move my hand around her and slide it down the crack of her butt until I finally cup her pussy in my hand over her panties from behind. Her panties are very damp. She stiffens, then moves her hands down and starts to undo my belt and trousers. She lifts her butt off me and I push my trousers and undies to just below my knees. My hard cock stands away from my body. I pull her panties to the side and put my hand on her sopping wet pussy. I part her lips and push two fingers into her vagina. She groans and her hips start to rock as I finger fuck her. I have to get my dick inside her! I take my fingers out of her and pull her pussy towards my dick. She sits on top of it with her slit over my shaft. Then she begins to ride it lightly, sliding her sopping slit up and down my shaft, rubbing her clit against me. Her hips start to work feverishly as she rides my dick. Then I can take it no more! I lift her butt with one hand and position the head of my dick in her slit. I lower her onto my dick and feel the petals of her pussy spreading over the head of my dick as it sinks into the warm wet folds of her cunt. She lets out a load groan and slides down until my balls push against her ass. I'm all the way inside her.

Then, as I start to slowly fuck her, she pulls away. My dick slides out of her pussy and she gets up. "No." she says. "I want you to use a condom."

"A condom?! But where..?" I'm very puzzled.

"I have some in my handbag." she says and reaches for her bag.

"Are those the ones you ..."

"Yes, these are the ones I found in his jacket." she says calmly as she removes one from its envelope. She takes my hand and pulls me up from the chair. She reaches behind her and removes her skirt and panties. What an awesome sight! Her pussy is hairless bar for a short triangular patch of hair above her slit. Her inner lips peek shyly at me through the plump outer lips. Then she pulls me down onto the carpet. I lie on my back next to her. Then her fingers close around my shaft and she gently strokes my cock. I roll her onto her back and turn around into the sixty nine position. She opens her legs and my head hovers over the pink slit of her pussy. I swing my leg over her head and my dick is poised over her face like a snake about to strike. I go down on her pussy. She tastes great! I stick my tongue all the way into her vagina. She squirms. I lower my hips and feel her full lips close around my dick. I push my dick deeper into her mouth. Her tongue rolls over the head of my dick. I fuck her mouth while eating her pussy. I feel the tension building up in my balls and withdraw my dick. I roll off her and onto my back. She takes my dick in her one hand and rolls the condom down its length with the other. "Please... Fuck me." she says as she swings her leg over my body. She straddles me with her cunt inches above my dick. Her hand closes around my shaft and she lowers herself onto my dick, positioning the head against her moist slit. The she lets out a gasp as she slides down the full length of my pole.

She lies motionless on top of me with my dick inside her for a moment. Then her hips begin to rock as she starts to fuck me. I put my hands on her hips and fuck her furiously. I ram my dick in and out of her cunt, watching her firm tits jiggle above me. I can feel her juices flowing onto my balls.

Then I pull her tightly against me and roll her over onto her back, my dick still lodged firmly in her pussy. I lean forward and take her nipple in my mouth as I begin to fuck her. Her long legs fold around my body and her hips begin to rock in time with mine. Then I feel the frantic movement of her hands on my back. Her hips start to quiver. I realize that she is going to come and fuck her even harder. Then her nails bite through the skin of my back as she explodes into an intense orgasm. Her hips start to convulse rhythmically and she is bucking so much that I have difficulty keeping my dick in her. Then she relaxes. I give her a few seconds to recover

Then I pull her to her feet. I turn her around, facing away from me towards the desk. I push her forward gently and she leans on the desk with her hands. I spread her legs and position myself behind her. I put my one hand around her, spreading her pussy lips as I push my dick into her from behind. I put my hands on her ribcage and fuck her with passion. I watch my glistening dick pistoning in and out of her hungry hole. I lean forward and take her two swinging tits in my hands. I roll her nipples between my fingers and tug on them lightly, while fucking her feverishly from behind. Then I feel my own orgasm approaching and I pull my dick out of her. Without her noticing, I remove the condom and drop it on the floor next to the desk.

I turn her around and kiss her. I pick her up and make her sit on the desk. I position myself between her open legs. She raises her legs slightly and wraps them around my waist. My naked dick seems to find her hole with a mind of its own. The desk is just the right height and without either of us touching it, my dick disappears into her pussy. I immediately start to fuck her passionately. My bare dick feels so good in her hot wet pussy. She kisses me and I suck her tongue into my mouth. I put my hands on her ass. Soon I feel her squirming again on the desk. Her nails are biting into the skin of my back again and I feel the trembling of her thighs. Then her lower body begins to shudder and I grab her tightly and fuck her as hard as I can. As she explodes into her second orgasm, I shoot load after load of hot, pearly white cum up her pussy. She screams and her thighs contract with rhythmic spasms. Then I hold her while until we both recover, keeping my dick inside her.

"My god, you came inside me!" she says. She leans to the side, looks down and sees the condom on the floor. "You dog!" she says with a smile and gives me a hug. She pushes me away and my limp dick flops out of her slick pussy. She gets up and bends to pick up the condom. She takes the packet of condoms and stuffs the used condom inside it.

"What are you doing that for?" I asked, very puzzled.

"This is going back into his jacket.", she says with a devilish smile. "Who knows, maybe this will bring him to his senses... It could just be the wake up call that he needs!"

We get dressed without speaking. I can't decide who was actually using who here...