The Big Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me. Use my cock." I grunted, leaning down so my lips were brushing the soft pink shell of her ear. "You do it. Move me and fuck me any way you want."

Her eyes clenched shut as her face twisted up into a mask of tormented pleasure. She writhed under me, her hands gripping my hips and her heels digging into my ass, moving me over her, feeding my cock into the quivering sheath of her pussy in frantic, almost spastic motions.

"You're cumming already. I can feel your tight little cunt going nuts on my cock." I panted. I laid out over her, not moving, letting her control what was happening to her. "Fuck me. Suck my cock with that juicy little pussy. Do it. Cum on my cock. I want to feel you cumming on it while you fuck me."

"Oh go...oh god...he...help me." She whimpered, her legs pumping furiously, moving my body easily over hers. My cock plunged in to the root, only to be dragged out till just the knob was inside her. "Ple...please...fuck me...oh god..."

"No," I grunted, resisting the urge to move with her. "You do it. Fuck me. Use my cock to fuck yourself with till I tell you to stop."

Her eyes shot open, and she stared up at me with lust glazed eyes. Her hips started bouncing up off the bed as she pumped her heels harder into my asscheeks. She whimpered, but her eyes never left mine as she fucked herself harder and faster on my cock.

"Cum...cum on my fat fucking cock." I grunted, leaning closer so my face was right over hers. "You feel so good under me, you pussy fucking and sucking on my cock, your big, beautiful body moving under mine, your ti..."

"FUUUUCCCKKKK!" She screamed, her heels driving my hips forward, burying my cock balls deep inside her. Her arms came up and clamped around me, clutching me to her as her body began to spasm and shake powerfully.

I groaned in pain as her arms crushed me to her, my ribs sending out five alarm signals of pain. My hips shot forward forcing my cock even deeper into her clasping, clutching cunt sheath.

She went berserk under me, thrashing and writhing wildly, bouncing up and down, my body bouncing right along with hers, making my cock plow roughly in and out of her. I pressed my arms against her sides, holding on as best I could as she jerked and spasmed under me.

I don't know how long it lasted, but finally, she collapsed under me, her arms releasing their death grip, and I drew in a long, quavering breath.

I just laid there on top of her, her tits flattened between us as my chest pressed against her. She was panting for breath, taking in great, gasping gulps of air, but having my weight on her didn't seem to be causing her distress.

"Oh my god, what did you do to me?" She said after a few minutes.

"I let you fuck me." I answered, not moving, my head resting lightly on the upper swell of her breast.

"You made me fuck you, you little prick." She laughed, running her hands up and down over my back. "You made me do all the work."

Raising up a little, I looked into her eyes.

"Did you have a good time?" I asked.

"Oh god yes!" She laughed, grinning up at me. "I've never cum like that before. When you started telling me to fuck you, to just use your cock...oh my god, it was like you were giving me permission to do it. At the end, you were ordering me to. When you said not to stop till you told me to...I...I just lost it..."

"Good, that's what I wanted you to feel." I told her. "I wanted it to be good for you, and..."

"You...you didn't cum though..."

"Yeah, I did. I just didn't shoot." I laughed, laying my head back on her shoulder

"You...you're uh...you're still hard..."

"I know." I said quietly, flexing my groin muscles so my cock swelled and throbbed inside her.

"Oh god." She grunted as a shiver ran through her.

"Do uh...do you want to...you know...shoot?" She asked turning her head to look at me.

"Maybe later." I said, relaxing on top of her. "Right now, I think I wanna take a nap."

"God." She laughed. "You are such a little shit. I am definitely keeping you."

"Yeah, like you ever had a choice." I muttered, drifting off to sleep.

(-)

"I'm gonna want to sleep on you like this all the time, you know that right?" I said softly, shifting slightly on top of her.

"Huh...wha..." Sarah said groggily, turning her head to look at me.

"I said, I'm going to want to sleep on you like this all the time." I said, raising up on my forearms, moving my hips up and down in slow, lazy movements. My cock was hard again, and I started stroking it in and out of her.

"Mmmmmmm..." She purred, putting her arms around me and humping her pussy up to meet my strokes. "Fine with me, as long as you keep waking me up like this."

"Don't move, or don't move too much." I grunted, my hips picking up speed. The wet, clasping sheath of her cunt milked and sucked around my cock as I pumped it in aynd out of her. "I wanna cum, so just let me fuck you this time."

"Go for it, big guy." She chuckled. "I already got mine, so you just fuck me any way you want this time."

"Don't make fun of me." I grunted, slamming my cock into her roughly.

"I...I wasn't. I...you really do have a big cock...that's all I was..."

"Okay...I'm sorry." I said softly. I started moving faster, my cock moving smoothly on the slippery sheen of her juices. She got wetter as I kept fucking her, and the delicious wet heat of her pussy made me groan and drop down onto her.

"Shut up and fuck me." She grunted, arching her back and squeezing her legs tightly around my hips. "Short fast strokes. Keep it in deep and do it hard and fast. Cum in me, I want to feel you shooting off inside me."

"I like it to tip to root, I cum faster that way." I grunted, fighting the stranglehold her legs had around my hips.

"Too bad, I like short, hard, fast strokes." She purred, moving her hand around to the back of my head, drawing it down toward her tits. "Suck my titties. Bite them...but not too hard..."

I let her guide her nipple into my mouth as I worked my ass up and down, plowing my cock into the welcome wetness of her cunt. I groaned into her breast as she started working her inner muscles around me.

"Oh yeah...suck that titty you little fucker. Bite, let me feel your...ungh..."

My teeth closing around her nipple silenced her, it also made her close her legs tighter around me, so I could only move in two or three inch strokes. I brought my knees up right under her ass, spreading my legs wider to see if I could get a longer stroke.

"That's it...fuck me you little shit." She grunted, loosening her legs a little. "Oh yeah, do it like that, that's a good stroke...but do it faster."

She was letting me pump five or six inches into her now, so I picked up the pace, moving faster now. On every fifth or sixth stroke, I'd slam it in really hard, biting down on her nipple at the same time.

"Ha...harder...gimme that power stroke more often...I'm gonna cum on your big beautiful cock again you little fuck monkey." She whispered huskily.

She wasn't kidding. she loosened her legs a little more, and as I started pounding my cock in and out of her with faster, harder strokes, her pussy started fluttering and squeezing my cock, milking and sucking it in delightful spasms that pulled me up to the edge.

"Oh shit...go...gonna shoot...in a...in a minute." I gasped, mashing my face between her tits.

"Do it!" she hissed, moving her legs off my ass and planting her feet on the bed. Her hips raised up to meet my strokes as her hands clutched the cheeks of my ass. "Gimme all of it now! Tip to root...tear my pussy up you big beautiful fucking stud!"

I got up on my hands, lifting my body off of hers. My hips were working frantically, pounding my cock in and out of her roughly, but she was meeting me stroke for stroke, pulling on my ass, urging me deeper.

"Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme..." she wailed, her head rocking back and forth as she writhed under me.

I stiffened over her, burying my cock balls deep inside her as the first fiery spurts of cum raced up the throbbing shaft of my cock and spewed out inside her.

"Yesssssss!" she screamed, her arms and legs wrapping around me again, clutching me to her.

We writhed and jerked against each other frantically, my ass a blur as I pounded my cock into her as hard as I could. She was making little whimpering noises into my neck, and I could feel tears wetting my skin.

I didn't know if they were tears of pain, or ecstasy, but at that moment, I didn't care. My balls were drawn up tight under the root of my cock, and sticky streams of jizz spat and spurted out of my piss slit in what felt like a never ending flood.

"So good." I heard her whimper, and that one plaintive sound brought me to the pinnacle of pleasure. I collapsed on top of her, gasping for breath as my body shook and quivered with the aftershocks of my orgasm.

(-)

Well, I hope you liked the first chapter, and come back for Chapter Two. Let's see what kind of trouble we can Brent and Sarah into...

12