The Big Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah? What else did she say?" Tracy asked, her voice taking on a huskier note.

"She said that you're her best friend, and that she really hopes you'll come join us tonight."

"For dinner..."

"Yeah, but we're having wine with it, so you might want to bring a change of clothes and plan on spending the night." I said, watching Sarah.

There was a long pause, then Tracy said, "That sounds like fun. It's been a while since I've gotten a good buzz on, and Sarah could use a good drunk to chill her ass out, let me tell you..."

She went on before I could say anything.

"I have clothes at the Buckhead gym, so I'll just come over after I close up here." She said. "Text me the address, so I can put it in my GPS. I should be there by seven. That okay with you studly?"

"Seven is fine. We'll have dinner waiting for you."

"Sounds good, see you then." She laughed, then added, "Now go fuck my girlfriend, and pretend it's me."

"Nah, I think I'm gonna save my strength for later." I laughed. "You never know what can happen."

I hung up before she could say anything, then opened a text message and typed in my address and phone number, telling her to call from the gate and sent it. Then I added another message asking her to stop and pick up tomatoes, salad stuff and whatever salad dressing they used.

After I sent the second text, I handed the phone back to Sarah.

"How was that?" I asked.

"That was unbelievable." She laughed, sliding across the seat and hugging me tightly. "Now she won't know what to expect."

She leaned back, looking into my eyes.

"You'd do this for me, if I asked you to?" She asked.

"Yes."

"But you don't want to."

"You're the only one that I want, but I want to do whatever makes you happy." I said slowly. "If that means I have to fuck two seriously hot girls at the same time, well, I guess I'm just going to have to man up, and do it."

"Oh, you can be such a little shit sometimes." She said, then punched me in the shoulder. Hard. I mean, she left a bruise. "Now I don't know what the hell to think."

"Good, I like to keep my women off balance." I said, getting out of the car. "Now come on, we have to get all this stuff unloaded, and get started on dinner, we've only got a couple of hours."

(-)

The whole first floor smelled of beef, and fresh bread, and my mouth watered as I watched Sarah take the steaks out of the broiler and put them on a plate. That was my signal.

"Go get in the shower, and put on the outfit I laid out for you." I said, coming up behind her and slipping my arms around her. "I can set the table, and watch everything else."

"What outfit?" she asked, turning in my arms.

"The one I want you to wear tonight." I said softly, looking up at her.

She started to say something, but stopped. She nodded, then leaned down and kissed me on the forehead.

'I love you.' She mouthed, then slipped out of my arms and walked out of the kitchen

Tracy called as I was taking the bread out of the oven, and I hit the app for the gate before I answered the call.

"It's open." I said. "So is the front door. Come on in when you get here."

"Wow, that is too kewl...you have a remote for the gate in the house?" She laughed.

"One off phone app, I called the gate and told it to open." I laughed back. "I'll show you when you get here. Now hurry up, I'm hungry."

I hung up and sat the phone on the counter as I finished setting the table, lit the candles, then got out steak sauces and thousand island dressing for me. I was just finishing when I heard Tracy call out from the foyer.

"Hey, where is everybody?" She yelled.

"Kitchen, on your right." I called back.

She stepped into the doorway, and I saw that she had two bottles of wine in each hand, and a Publix bag hanging from one arm.

"You're right on time." I said, smiling when I saw that she was wearing a skirt and a loose peasant blouse that complimented her figure.

"Why don't you open one of those bottle of wine, and I'll go get Sarah." I said, standing on my toes and kissing her on the cheek. "You have salad duty, so you better get busy, we'll be right with you."

She laughed as I swatted her on the butt as I went by, and I walked through the foyer, and into my bedroom.

Sarah was standing beside the bed, the dress I'd picked out for her hanging open in the front as she adjusted one of the thigh high stockings. She didn't see me, so I stepped back through the doorway, and counted to ten very slowly, then went back in.

The dress was closed, and she had on a pair of four inch heels that matched her dress. She was lifting her tits, bouncing them in her hands as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Wow, you look fantastic."

"I need a bra with this dress." She said, looking over at me. "My tits are just...hanging out there..."

"And they look fantastic." I said, pulling my t-shirt off and pushing my jeans down over my hips. "Remember what Rosie said, going braless for one night won't kill you, and believe me, those puppies are gonna get alot of attention tonight!"

"Yeah but..." She began as she turned toward me. She gasped then sputtered out, "Wh...what the hell are you doing? Tracy is going to be here any minute! We...we don't have time..."

"She's already here." I laughed opening the closet door and grabbing a suit and a shirt. "As for what I'm doing, I'm getting dressed, so get over yourself. Both of you look great, and I am not sitting down to our first dinner together in jeans and a t-shirt."

She watched as I pulled the shirt over my head, then took the pants off the hanger and pulled them on, tucking the shirt in then pulling up the zipper and fastening them. I grabbed the jacket and slipped it on, then held my arm out toward her.

"You clean up nice." She said as she slipped her arm into mine. "Is that Armani?"

"A knockoff, but you'd have to know what to look for to be able to tell." I said lightly. "Rosie had them made for me during my business phase."

We walked out of the bedroom and crossed the foyer, pausing at the kitchen door. Tracy was putting out salad stuff, and when she noticed us, her mouth dropped open and she dropped the bottle of salad dressing she was holding.

"Holy shit, you two look like something out of 'The Lifestyles Of The Rich And Famous." She said slowly, never taking her eyes off of us. She smiled, resting one hand on the table. "I know who you are studly, and I gotta admit, you look really sharp in that Armani, but the girl you have with you, she kinda looks like my friend Sarah, but she's wearing girl clothes, and my Sarah wouldn't be caught dead in girl clothes."

Sarah giggled and blushed, but didn't say anything.

"Maybe she just needs to right incentive." I said lightly, making Sarah giggle again.

I led Sarah around the table, and held her chair for her, then moved around the table and held Tracy's chair for her. I heard her say, "Thank you, kind sir." as I walked around and sat at the end of the table facing the door.

I picked up the bottle of wine, pouring three glasses and handing one to each of the girls. I picked mine up, holding it out, and said, "To good friends and good food, may we enjoy them both."

"To good friends." Sarah said, smiling at Tracy, then at me.

"To good food." Tracy laughed. "Let's dig in, this steak looks delicious!"

I found out that Sarah was right. Tracy could really put it away, and it was a pleasure watching her eat.

(-)

"God, I am so drunk." Tracy giggled, leaning over and bumping shoulders with Sarah.

"Me too." Sarah mumbled, then giggled

"Stop it." I said, filling her glass, then Sarah's. "That's the blonde's mating call, and neither of you is blonde."

"So what's the brunette's mating call?" Tracy asked, sliding across the couch and putting her arm around me.

"Has that blonde bitch left yet?" I said, smiling at the bad joke.

I couldn't have timed it worse. She was taking a sip of wine when I said it, and she laughed, spraying a mouthful of wine all over me. Sarah burst out laughing, dropping her glass and spilling wine all over the front of her dress.

Tracy started pawing at my shirt, trying to wipe off the wine, but she stopped after a moment, and looked up at me.

"I'm not gonna get boned tonight, am I?" She asked, a queasy expression on her face.

"Probably not." I laughed, brushing the hair out of her eyes.

"Good, I think I'm too drunk to enjoy it." She muttered, then burped and held her hand over her mouth.

"Oh yeah, you're gonna puke." I said, putting my arm around her and getting to us to our feet. I walked her quickly into the bathroom off the parlor, and got her situated in front of the toilet just as she started throwing up. I held her head up out of the bowel as she emptied her stomach, and moved back a little as she waved me off. Laying her arm across the front of the bowel, she rested her head on it.

"You gonna be okay for a minute? I want to go check on Sarah." I said gently.

She nodded and waved me away, so I got to my feet and went back into the parlor.

Sarah was laying over the arm of the couch, passed out cold. I laughed as I looked down at her, then moved around and lifted her so she was sitting upright.

"Hey..." I said, smacking her lightly on one cheek. She shook her head and looked at me with unfocused eyes. "Time for bed, my love, but you're gonna have to help. Can you do that?"

She nodded, and I manhandled her to her feet. She put her arm around me on her own, and let me guide her into the bedroom. I got her over to the bed and lowered her down onto it, then lifted her feet, putting them on the mattress, then took off her shoes and dropped them on the floor. I looked at her for a moment, then reached down and opened her dress, working one arm out of it, then lifted her so I could get the other arm free.

Once I had her dress off, I eased her back onto the bed and went into the bathroom. I ran cold water over the wine stain, then said the hell with and wadded the dress up and left it in a sink full of cold water.

I remembered Tracy as I walked back into the bedroom, and I walked quickly out of the bedroom, across the foyer and parlor, and into the other bathroom.

Tracy was sitting up beside the toilet, and she smiled a wan little smile as I knelt beside her.

"I really fucked up, didn't I?" she slurred, her eyes glassy and unfocused.

"No, I did." I said softly. "I should have asked how well you two hold your liquor."

"By the ears." Tracy muttered, looking up at me. "That way the little bastard can't get away before I get off. Ya wanna see?"

"Yeah, but let's go get in bed, you'll be more comfortable."

"Hoooo doggie...gonna get me some tonight." She muttered, putting her arm around me and trying to kiss me as I put my arm around her.

"Let's wait till I get you into bed." I said as I pulled her to her feet. She just nodded, but she was able to walk on her own power to my bedroom.

"Here ya go...now let me get these shoes off." I said, kneel at her feet.

"Go fer it." She mumbled. then started pulling her top off. "I'll get the rest of it..."

Her blouse was up over her head, and she never finished the sentence as she fell back onto the bed, out like a light. I tried not to laugh, but couldn't help myself. I pulled her blouse off over her head, then lifted her feet up and got her situated on the bed. I looked down at the two sleeping beauties, Sarah in just her thigh highs and a thong, Tracy in a sports bra and her skirt.

Shaking my head, I want back to the parlor, grinning when I saw the five empty bottles of wine. I picked up the one that still had some left in it, and poured it into a glass, then went out to the foyer and up the stairs to the Princess Suite.

I remember sitting the glass on the nightstand, and taking off my clothes, but I don't remember laying down. The next thing I can recall was female voices in the distance, followed by giggling.

(-)

Well, I hope you liked this chapter, and come back for Chapter Six.