The Big Girl Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, and I don't want to live without you." I panted, my hands grabbing the waistband of her shorts, jerking them over her hips, then pushing them down her legs. I groaned as I buried my face between her legs, my hands digging into her asscheeks, pulling her tight against me.

"Oh my god..." She moaned as my tongue slid between the soft fleshy lips of her pussy, and I sucked them into my mouth, nibbling and chewing on them in a frenzy. She wrapped her fingers in my hair and pulled my face from between her legs, looking down at me with lust glazed eyes. "Tell me what you want to do to me..."

"Anything, everything. I want to worship you, and make you beg me to stop making you cum." I panted. "I want to stick my tongue up your ass and suck your asshole till I hear you scream for mercy..."

"Oh fuck..." She moaned, grabbing the front of my shirt and pulling me the rest of the way up the stairs. We went into a long narrow room, and I saw that there was a large leather couch along one wall, and a big, old fashioned desk at the far end.

She led me over to the desk, letting go of my shirt as she turned around and bent over it.

"You know what to do." She said, looking over her shoulder at me.

I was on my knees, my face buried between her asscheeks before the words were out of her mouth.

"Oh fffuuuuucccckkkkk!" She groaned as I attacked her ass like a starving man at a buffet. She reached back and spread her asscheeks, pushing back at me at the same time. "Lick it! Stick your tongue up my ass and rim me you little fuck monkey. Eat it...show me how much you love it!"

I ate her hungrily, licking the puckered pink ring of her asshole, then driving my tongue into it, wriggling and snaking it up inside her. She screamed as I fucked her with my tongue, but pushed her ass back at me even harder.

I lost track of time, but I felt her move, lifting her leg up onto the desk. She pushed down on my head as she said, "Pussy...eat my pussy now..."

I plastered my mouth against the wide spread slit of her pussy, sucking her pussylips into my mouth and driving my tongue up between them. I sucked at her, making loud slurping, smacking and snorting noises as I munched that magnificent muff.

She let me eat her, pushing her pussy down onto my mouth, sighing and moaning when I sucked and nibbled at her pussylips, whimpering and crying out softly when I stabbed my tongue up inside her. I was in my own little world, lost in the musky smelling flesh filling my senses.

I felt her hand came down on my head again, her fingers grabbing a handful of hair and pulling me to my feet.

I pushed my pants down, and my cock sprang up, smacking against her pussy.

"Fuck me." She panted, reaching between her legs and grabbing my cock, guiding it between her legs. The head of my cock pressed against the opening of her pussy, and I drove my hips forward, forcing it deep inside her. A long loud moan came from her, and her ass started humping back at me.

"Fuckmefuckmefuckme." She chanted, pushing her ass back at me, shaking it from side to side.

I grabbed her hips and started stroking into her, bulling it in balls deep, rising up on my toes to get every last little bit of my cock into her. I threw her long tip to root lunges, ass twisting corkscrews that made the head and shaft of my cock scrape over one smooth, slippery inner wall of her pussy, then drag across the other one on the backstroke, short humping strokes that beat at her cervix, and slow in and outs with just the head pushing back and forth through the tight ring of muscle guarding the opening of her pussy.

Her body flopped and writhed across the desk, one fist pounding on it while the other clutched the edge in a white knuckle grip, holding on for dear life. She was gasping and panting when she threw her head back, her hair a wild halo around her face as she looked back at me over her shoulder.

"Put it in my ass." She snarled, dropping her leg off the desk, her knees bending as she spread her legs wider. "Fuck me in the ass. You think you love me? Prove it! Stick that big fucking cock in my ass and own me!"

Her asshole was winking at me, a glittering pink bullseye, and my cock was a heat seeking missile aimed right at it. The fat knob pressed against the tight wrinkled ring, then started easing into it. A whimper came from her throat, but I ignored it. I watched as the lips of her ass closed around my cockhead, and I paused, giving her a moment to get used to it, then started stroking slowly.

My cock was coated with a slippery sheen of her juices, and her asshole was well lubricated with my spit. My cock slid into her like a hot knife though a stick of butter. Her asshole melted around me, clutching, clenching and quivering around my cock as I stroked it in and out of her.

"Oh my god." She whispered. "This is even better than I imagined."

"Am I pleasing you my goddess?" I moaned, burying my cock to the root in her. "Tell me what will bring you pleasure, and I'll do it...willingly."

"Fuck me. Fuck me and cum in me. I want to feel you filling my asshole with your hot cum." She moaned, then she added, "But don't call me that. She's your goddess...I told you..."

"You're her sister, her equal...that makes you a goddess too." I grunted, starting to move faster. I could feel the cum stirring in my balls, and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Nooooo..." She whimpered, shaking her head, her ass slamming back at me. "She won't like it..."

"Tell her, Sarah." I grunted, pulling my phone out of my shirt pocket and dropping it on the desk. My hands grabbed onto her hips, and I started pounding my cock into her.

"OH MY FUCKING GAWD!!!" She screamed as my cock plowed into her asshole, making her legs bang against the desk. She held on with both hands, grinding her ass back at me as I fucked her as hard and as fast as I could. "I...I'm cumming...fuck...oh god, it's so good...I ca...I can die happy now...I...I've seen heaven..."

My laugh was choked off by a loud rumbling moan as my balls contracted, then ejected their creamy cargo full force. A flood of cum surged up my cockshaft and sprayed into her ass channel, coating the tight passage with a slippery layer of jizz.

My cock slid easily over the slick inner walls, and my second spurt filled her ass to overflowing. The third and forth spurts poured out into her, and were forced out around my piledriving cock.

Tracy lay motionless across the desk, her body limp as a ragdoll. She only moved when I humped into her, my body moving hers as I fucked her.

I finally came to a stop, falling onto her back, my cock still buried inside her.

I could hear a squeaking, chattering noise coming from the desk beside Tracy. I looked up and saw my phone. Reaching down, I hit the speakerphone button.

"...y god! That was incredible!" I heard Sarah moan. She was panting and gasping, and it sounded like she was cumming.

"Sa...Sarah?" Tracy mumbled, looking toward the door. When she didn't see her, she raised up on her elbows, trying to get a better view.

"I'm here sweet sister. My beautiful goddess of a sister." Sarah laughed. "I'm so happy for you, for all of us! That was so hot! I can't believe you made him fuck you in the ass!"

Tracy looked down at the desk, finally seeing my phone, and realizing that Sarah had been listening the whole time.

"Yo...you heard?" She asked softly, her skin flushing a deep pink.

"Every wonderful moment my sweet, sweet sister." Sarah purred. "I wanted to share this with you, so I asked him to leave his phone on, and I'm so glad he did. That was so beautiful..."

"You listened..."

"Yes...now come home, I want to make love to both of you." Sarah said breathily. "Please Tracy? Please come home...I need you so bad right now..."

"Wh...what time is it?" Tracy asked, looking around the office.

"It's a little after six. I already talked to Mikki, she closed up a little while ago." Sarah laughed. "I probably shouldn't tell you this, but everyone downstairs could hear you. Mikki said people were cheering and rooting for you!"

"Oh my god." Tracy groaned, letting her head fall to the desk. "How am I going to face them tomorrow?"

"With your head held high, and a smile on your face of course." Sarah laughed. "Now please, please come home and fuck me. I need you both so bad..."

"I might as well, he went soft inside me." Tracy said, managing a laugh. "I hope we can get him hard again...at least if you expect him to fuck you."

"If he can't fuck me, you can...that pretty little mouth of yours always makes my pussy feel so good..."

"Mmmmmm, let me get his lazy ass off of me." Tracy giggled, raising up and pushing at me, trying to get me to move back. "We'll see you in an hour..."

(-)

I followed Tracy home, lost in the whirlwind of memories of the sounds, scents, and sensations I'd experienced over the last few hours. The forty minute ride was over before I realized it, and I was turning into the driveway.

Sarah was waiting for us on the front porch, naked, her pale skin glowed in the fading evening light. She smiled, holding her arms out to us as we came up the steps.

Tracy stepped up to her, and Sarah took her face in her hands, kissing her gently, then more hungrily as she responded. Her hand reached out, pulling me against, then between them, and suddenly, I was smothered in soft female flesh.

Sarah's hands were working at both our clothes, and ours joined in. In seconds, we were all naked in the cool evening air.

"I want to ask her." Sarah said, pulling me against her, turning me so I was facing Tracy.

"So do I." I said, looking at Tracy.

"Ask me what? What's going on?"

I looked up at Sarah, and she tightened her arms around me as she started speaking.

"The other night, when I said you couldn't be..."

"I know what you said." Tracy said, looking down as the worn planks of the porch.

"I was wrong, because I didn't think he was ready." Sarah said, squeezing me tighter. I put my hands on hers, and could feel her relax. "But when he called me today, and told me how bad he wanted you...I've known that he loves you, but I had to wait for him to figure it out for himself. And I couldn't ask before we all knew.."

"What are you trying to say, Sarah?" Tracy asked, stepping closer, her eyes meeting Sarah's over my head.

"I've loved you my whole life, Tracy, and I can't imagine being in a relationship that doesn't include you. I don't want to imagine it..."

"Will you marry us?" I asked, reaching down and taking her hands. "We want you in our life, our hearts, and our bed, on equal terms...that we work out together."

I drew her closer, slipping from between them so they were standing side by side, and I had a hand resting on both of their hips.

"Will you take Sarah as your wife, and me as your husband, standing by us, sharing your love and your life, in sickness and in health, good times and bad, till death do us part?"

"You said it better last night." Sarah said, reaching out to touch my cheek. "Let me do the next part, I remember it word for word."

She looked at Tracy and said, "Will you forgive us when we sin, pick us up when we fall, tell us everything is going to be okay when things look the darkest...and let us do the same for you?"

Tracy was looking back and forth between us, looking like she didn't want to believe what she was hearing.

"Tell her about the babies...that was so beautiful." Sarah said, smiling at me.

"Will you protect and provide for our family, love and care for the beautiful babies we make to carry on what we build?" I asked, looking back and forth between them.

"Oh my god, this is really happening." Tracy whispered, stepping back away from us. "You're asking me to..."

She reached out, grabbing the chain on the porch swing and falling into it. Her head dropped into her hands, and she started crying, her body shaking as she sobbed uncontrollably.

"Oh god, Tracy. I so sorry." Sarah said, kneeling in front of her. "I thought you would...you've seemed so happy, and we thought you'd want to..."

"I...I do..." Tracy said, throwing her arms around her. "I...I just nev...I thought I was going to...to be left out...after what you said last night..."

"That's not how we meant it." I said, sitting beside her. "I was caught off guard too, and didn't figure alot of it out until this morning...then it really hit me this afternoon..."

"I...is that what you were trying to say this morning?" She asked.

"Yeah, I just didn't know it." I glanced over at Sarah, watching her stroke Tracy's hair as she held her too her. "Sarah did though. I think she's known all along what was going to happen."

"Not from the beginning, but I knew I loved you both, and if you had a chance, you could love each other." Sarah said, easing Tracy away from her. "Making you want to do that was easy, helping you accept it was a little harder."

"So you manipulated us." Tracy said, looking at her.

"Well, yeah!" Sarah laughed, taking her hands in her own. "It was the only way I could have both of you, so we could have each other..."

"I'm good." I said, turning Tracy's head so she had to look at me. "I'm glad she did it. I have two goddesses to pleasure to their hearts content, and we're going to fill this house with kids. We're going to make a family that we can be proud of. I think we're off to a good start."

"Well of course you're gonna like it." Tracy laughed. "You're a guy, and you've got all the pussy you could ever want whenever you want!"

"He's not the one that's been begging to get boned, Tracy." Sarah said gently. "But you still haven't answered our question. Will you marry us?"

"Oh god yes!" Tracy laughed, throwing her arms around her, then holding one out to me. We had a group hug there on the front porch, and the sun had long since set before we went into the house to consummate our union.

(-)

I'm not going to share what happened that night. That remains one of my most precious memories.

You remember that list I gave you earlier? No? Well, let me refresh your memory.

Both girls were on the pill, but we made four kids that night. We're not sure how. Maybe they both missed a day or two, or god reached down and gave an egg a little push. But eight months later, Tracy gave us little Rosie, and two weeks later, Sarah delivered Beth, Martha and Tracy Lynn. The following year Tracy had Brent Jr, and three weeks later, Sarah had Robert and Tracy. We all got fixed after that...seven was going to be enough...

(-)

Well, I hope you liked this chapter, and the series. I don't know if this is the end, or if we're just turning a page. It feels like Brent has something more to say, or maybe it's one of the girls...

I'd really like to thank everyone for the comments. The positive feedback has made this series even more fun to write.

12