The Big Girl Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Other people like them too. We've started getting more hits since I started posting them."

"So would this be an exclusive arrangement, or would we be able to market to other outlets?" Tracy asked.

"I don't know, I haven't replied to the email yet."

She nodded, getting to her feet.

"Don't commit to anything, let's talk about this tonight." She said, coming over and putting her arms around us, kissing us on the cheek. "In the meantime, send me a link to the site. I want to check it out."

(-)

My phone rang just before noon. It was Tracy.

"Sarah's right." She said. "Those videos are really cute. It's obvious how you feel about the kids. It really comes across in the way you talk about them, and the way you look at them."

She paused, then went on after a moment.

"There's tabs for me and Sarah. Can we post stuff on there too?"

"Yeah, I sent you a link to the site, and the login just before the site went live." I told her. "I was hoping you'd post something. That's why we set it up."

"Will you tell me more about all this when I get home?" She asked.

"Sure, it only takes a few minutes." I told her.

"I have one other question." She said, her voice softening. "Can you setup a feed, just for us? I'd like to be able to watch you and the kids during the day. Just seeing you with them made me feel good, and I liked it."

"I'll have to check, but I don't think it should be a problem."

"Good." She said softly. "I love you stu...I love you Brent. You're the best husband a girl could want."

She hung up before I could say anything.

It was all I could do not to just sit there and cry like a baby.

(-)

"Okay, that looks easy enough." Tracy said, picking up a rib and taking a bite off of it. She'd stopped at Fat Matt's on the way home and gotten three slabs of ribs and half a dozen sides. They'd thrown in half a loaf of white bread still in the bag, instead of putting it in with the meat. She was already two thirds of the way through a slab. "So I just do a clip with my laptop web cam, save it as a file, and upload it to the site. How does it get posted, or how do people find it?"

"You can use an external webcam too, you just want to make sure you save it as an mp4 file. That's what you upload to the site." I told her, making a short clip, then saving it so she could see the process from beginning to end. "Once it's uploaded, I'll take care of moving it to the right directories. Once that's done, it shows up as a clickable link in your section."

"So what kind of stuff should we post?" Sarah asked around a mouthful of potato salad.

"That's up to you." I told her. "I post stuff about the kids because I like spending time with them. I have fun telling stories about them, and people seem to like them."

"You've got the twenty-five to forty year old female demographic nailed. That one group makes up more than two thirds of your hits." Tracy said, scrolling through the stats page. She looked over at me, then back at the screen. "Are we charging for this yet?"

"No, and I wasn't planning on charging people for it." I said carefully. "If we start charging, we'll lose half, if not two thirds of the visitors we get right now. There are other money making options, like the click counter. As we hit different thresholds, the payout rate goes up."

"Who decides what ads are posted?" She asked, going back to the main page. She frowned as she scrolled through it.

"Right now the ad agency does. But again, as we hit different thresholds, we gain more control over what ads they post."

She nodded, then looked over at Sarah.

"Find something that you're comfortable talking about." She told her. "Play with the video thing, and get used to being recorded. I'll do the same thing. We need more content to bring in more hits."

She pushed the laptop back over in front of me and picked up a container of baked beans. She sat back in her chair, smiling as she ate.

(-)

Tracy had almost dozen video clips uploaded by the end of the week. She called me on Friday morning, asking why she couldn't see them on the site.

"I'm not sure where to post most of them." I told her. "You've got workout how to's, social commentary, and one that you're going to have to post on your Facebook page if you want it public. There's no way you can talk about the president of the United States like that, no matter how big an asshole he is, and not drive away users."

"So how long before I can see my content on the page?"

"I already have the guy that built the page splitting all of our tabs out by sections." I told her. "We can name them later. He's saying we'll see something the first part, maybe the middle of next week."

"Okay, that will give me time to make some more videos." She said, almost to herself. "Tell me what you thought of the workout videos."

"You'll bring in the fifteen to thirty year old male group with no problem." I laughed. "They'll sign in to just to watch you while they jerk off."

"You really think so?" She asked.

"Yeah, they'll come in droves just to cum on you." I said. "Which makes me want to ask, when will your period be over?"

"Why, are you horny?" She asked, her voice dropping to a husky whisper.

"Yeah." I breathed into the phone.

"I'll be home in an hour." She laughed.

(-)

I was putting the kids down for their nap when she got home.

"Where are you?" She called out.

"Upstairs. Get naked and get in bed. I'll be right down." I called back.

I was pulling my t-shirt off as I danced down the stairs, and I kicked off my shoes as I turned into our room. My pants followed, and my hard-on sprang up, pointing right at her, almost like it had sensed pussy in the room.

"Fuck me...you're hard already." She grinned.

"Oh, I am definitely going to fuck you." I said as I crawled up onto the bed. "You need any foreplay? I'm good to go..."

"I think we can skip the foreplay, lover." She laughed, leaning back on her elbows and spreading her legs wide. "Get your little ass over here and fuck me."

I didn't need to answer. My cock found her tight wet opening without guidance from either of us, and I sank balls deep into her on the first stroke.

"Oh god." We moaned in unison. Her arms wrapped around me as mine slid under her, and her knees came up, gripping my hips as she started moving under me.

"Fuck me." She whispered, clutching me to her. "God, your cock feels so good in me."

My cock was in charge, and it was telling my hips and legs which way to move to get the sensation it wanted. My brain was taking the afternoon off, it just wanted to sit back and enjoy the ride.

"Oh god, what are you doing to me?" She moaned as I threw a flurry of hard, tip to root plunges into her, then moved into a rolling hip stroke that made my cock move in circles inside her, followed by slow, teasing in and outs that had her scratching my back with her nails.

"Roll us over." I panted. We'd been going at it less than ten minutes, and I was already gasping for breath.

"Hold on." She giggled, then flipped us over. I had barely landed on my back when she planted her hands on my chest and started pounding her cunt down onto the rigid spike of my cock.

"Oh shit, I not gonna la..."

"You don't have to. Go ahead and shoot, I don't care." She rasped as she dropped down onto me. "I started cumming as soon as you put it in. Cum, shoot it in me, that'll really make me cum."

My hands grabbed her ass and I started pounding up into her. The head of my cock beat against her cervix on every stroke, and I felt my balls pulling up tight under my cock.

"Oh fuck, this is so fucking good." She moaned, meeting my strokes as she slammed her pussy down onto me. I groaned as I felt the first fiery slugs of cum rushing up my cockshaft.

"Nnnnngggghhhhhnnnn!!" I grunted, my ass rising up off the bed as my load erupted from my piss slit. My legs stiffened and my back bowed, so the only parts of me touching the bed were my heels and the back of my head. I was lifting her almost a foot off the bed before I finally collapsed, sticky jets of jizz spewing out in irregular spurts as I shot off again and again.

"Oooommmmppphhhh." She grunted as she came down on top of me, my cock punching roughly against the deepest part of her pussy. Her hands closed into fists on my chest as she thrashed and writhed above me.

We both flung ourselves headlong against each other, unmindful of anything except the electric thrill surging through us as we overdosed on pleasure.

She finally collapsed on me, falling in a sweat soaked heap on top of me. We lay gasping for breath, both of us twitching and jerking as spasms continued to wrack our bodies.

"Holy fucking shit. Where did that come from?" She panted in my ear.

I didn't answer, I was gasping for air, my face buried in her chest. Her sweat soaked skin felt incredible on my face, and I turned my head from side to side, covering myself with her.

"That was the best sex I've ever had." She said slowly, raising up off of me. She stared down at me, her eyes glowing with...I don't have words for what I saw.

I just nodded, my hands running all over her, making her shiver as my fingers dragged across her skin.

She pushed up off me, until she was sitting almost upright over me, then she just fell over on to her back, her legs still draped across me. My cock slipped out of her with a loud wet slurring sound.

"I...I have to go back to work." She muttered, trying to roll over and crawl across the bed.

"Why?" I asked, reaching out, my hand brushing across the back of her thigh.

"Don't touch me!" She groaned as she moved away. She had almost reached the edge of the bed.

"What's wrong Tracy?" I asked, rolling over and crawling after her.

"Please. Stay here." She said as one leg dropped to the floor. She held onto the bed as she brought the other leg down, then used the spindle on the corner to hold herself up.

I slid off the end of the bed and came around, putting my arms around her. I held her as she shivered and shook, and I realized that she was crying.

"Please Tracy, tell me what's wrong." I said as I pulled her down on the bed beside me. I kept my arms around her as we sat on the edge of the bed.

"Oh god, I didn't mean for this to happen." She sobbed, burying her face in my shoulder.

I looked over at the nightstand, and saw my phone. Moving over a little, I was able to reach it. I hit Sarah's picture on the speed dial, sighing with relief when she picked up on the first ring.

"Can you come home?" I asked quietly, before she could say anything.

"I'm almost there." She said. "I took the afternoon off. I called Tracy, but she's not picking up."

"She's here with me." I told her, then added, "But careful, but hurry."

We were still sitting on the side of the bed when Sarah came in ten minutes later. Tracy was still crying quietly, but she wouldn't answer when I spoke to her.

"Tracy? What's the matter sweetie? Are you okay?" Sarah asked as she knelt in front of her. She put her hand on her back, running it up and down with soft, slow strokes.

Tracy whimpered into my shoulder, and I heard her mutter, "No, please...not now...please..."

"Look at me Tracy." Sarah said, prying her arms from around me and turning her to face her. "Tell me what's wrong, baby. Tell me what happened."

"I...I'm sorry...I just can't. I don't want to..." Tracy said, looking at the floor.

Sarah's hand caught her across the cheek, and the slap sounded like a rifle shot in the room. Tracy's head rocked to one side, and she looked up at Sarah as she turned her head toward her.

"I'm sorry...I tri..."

Sarah's hand caught her across the cheek again, and she reached down, gripping her arms tightly.

"No, we're not doing this." She said softly. "We talked about this two years ago, and I told you..."

"I know, I tried, I really tried, but I just can't..."

"Do you love me?" Sarah asked her, cutting her off.

Tracy nodded, but Sarah shook her as she looked at her steadily.

"Say the words, Tracy." She whispered. "I need to hear you say it."

"Yes...I love you." Tracy whispered.

"Do you love our children?"

"Ye...yes."

"Then you can do this." Sarah said softly, putting her arms around her, pulling her to her. She glanced over at me, a sad smile on her face.

"Can you go check on the kids?" She asked as she turned back to Tracy. "We need a few minutes. I'll explain everything in a little while."

I nodded, and got up, backing slowly across the room, not taking my eyes off of them till I went out the door.

The kids were still asleep, so I went back downstairs, stopping just outside our room. I waited a moment, then stepped in. The room was empty, but I could hear the shower running in the bathroom. I walked over to the door and looked inside.

I could see them through the shower doors. Sarah was holding Tracy's face in her hands, talking to her. I couldn't hear what they were saying, I just saw Tracy nodding as Sarah spoke.

I grabbed my jeans off the floor and pulled a t-shirt off the shelf, pulling them on as I went out to the kitchen. I got an RC, popping the top and taking a sip as I sat down at the table.

Sarah came in about fifteen minutes later, wearing one of her oversized t-shirts.

"Where is she? Is she okay?" I asked, looking up at her.

"I gave her a valium, and she's laying down." She said as she got a coke from the fridge, then came over and sat next to me.

"Can you tell me what happened?" I asked, almost afraid of the answer.

"She loves you." She said, looking down at the floor. She looked up at me as she said, "She's in love with you."

"I know that."

"You may know it, but you don't understand it." She said, taking my hand. "There's a difference between loving, and being in love with her. A big difference. She loves me, and for a time, she thought she was in love with me. She figured out on her own that she wasn't, and the love she does feel for me is even stronger because of it."

"This has to do with her dad leaving her when she was a little girl. She wasn't even six when that happened. She's never really trusted men. Besides my dad, you're the only man I can honestly say she not only loved, but has been in love with."

"She was in love with your dad?" I asked, staring at her in disbelief.

"He saw it coming, and he handled it beautifully." She said, smiling at the memory. "He took her out to dinner, and treated her like she was the most important woman in the world."

"How old was she?"

"We had just turned sixteen." She told me. "He sent me to bed when they got home, and they stayed downstairs. I could hear her laughing, and I thought everything was fine. He told me a few years later what had happened."

"He asked if she wanted him to make love to her, and she said yes. Then he told her that he couldn't do that, because he loved her too much. He told her that no matter how beautiful making love with her would be, he couldn't do it, because he wasn't in love with her."

"She came upstairs and climbed into bed with me a little later. She didn't say anything, she just put her arms around me and hugged me, crying into my back. I asked her what was wrong, and all she would say was, 'your dad loves me'."

"She knew the day I met you that I was going to fall in love with you." She said, looking up at me, smiling happily. "The day I shared you with her, she saw the love you have in you, and she fell in love with you. I didn't realize it then, but I saw it later, that's why I encouraged you to love her, and to make love to her. You fell in love with her the day we asked her to marry us. I could hear it in your voice when you called me. I was so happy for you, and for her. I knew we could be happy together."

"Come with me." I said, getting up and grabbing her hand. I pulled her behind me as we went out of the kitchen.

"What are you going to do?" She asked.

"I'm going to fix us." I said simply, leading her into the bedroom.

I let go of her hand and slid up onto the bed, coming to a stop on my knees next to Tracy.

"Sit up, I need to talk to you." I said, taking her hand and pulling her up so she was sitting in front of me.

"I love you." I said, taking her face in my hands. "And I'm in love with you. I can tell you the minute it happened. We were on the phone..."

"The day you came to the gym." She said, smiling at me. "The day you asked me to marry you and Sarah."

I nodded, and turned to look at Sarah, holding my free hand out to her.

"I love you, and I fell in love with you the first time I saw you." I said, looking her up and down. "You were wearing that cutoff Redskin's jersey and a pair of white panties..."

I turned back to Tracy, taking both her hands in mine.

"You're not sharing me with Sarah. I'm not your's to share." I said slowly "She doesn't share me with you, and I don't share either of you with the other."

I sat back, looking back and forth between them.

"You share yourself with us, just like Sarah's shares herself with us, and I share myself with both of you. None of us are possessions, we're people. We make our own choices. I choose to love you, and thank you for sharing your love with me."

I could see the change in her as it happened, it swept over her like a wave. She scrambled up onto her knees and threw her arms around me, then held her hand out to Sarah, drawing her over to us.

We hugged each other tightly, but after a minute, Tracy pulled away.

"I...I'm sorry, but I..."

"You don't have anything to be sorry about." I told her.

"Yeah, but...I'm hungry. Can we get something to eat?"

Sarah fell back on the bed laughing, and I just grinned as I looked at Tracy.

"You can have anything you want my love...you're cooking."

(-)

Tracy had broiled some steaks and nuked up potatoes loaded with cheese and sour cream because that's what she had a taste for. Sarah heated up a can green beans at the last minute, commenting that protein and starch needed a veggie to make it a meal.

(-)

"How did you know what to do, what to say?" Sarah asked quietly, looking across the table at me. Tracy had just gone upstairs to check on the kids, and Sarah looked back toward the door, making sure she was out of earshot. "One minute I was terrified that we were going to lose her, that she would leave, just disappear..."

"She wouldn't have done that..."

"You don't know her like I do, Brent." She said, looking at me with fire in her eyes. "I've known her since we were eight years old, I grew up with her. I've been there with, and for her in every important thing that's ever..."

"Except one." I said. "The one that shaped her world, and made her what she is. And that's something that she couldn't share with you, because you could never understand it."

"I lost both my parents." Sarah said, looking at me, her eyes welling up with tears. "And she helped me through it, both times..."

"Yes, you lost your parents. They died, they were taken from you against their will." I told her, reaching over and taking her hand. "Tracy's father left her, he abandoned her and her mother. He threw them away like they didn't mean anything. I understand how she feels about that, because it happened to me. I was luckier than she was though, I never knew either of my parents, or at least I don't remember them. I grew up in orphanages, shelters, and foster homes."

I paused, letting her absorb what I was saying. She knew that I'd been in foster homes, but I don't think she really understood what that meant. I wasn't sure she ever could.

"I never felt love, or believed I could be loved until I met Rosalita Shay." I said softly. "I had been in two orphanages, one placement center, and six foster homes before I met her. I told you that no one had hurt me, or been mean to me, and that was true as far as it went. But none of them ever loved me. And that hurt more than you can even begin to imagine. It took me years to understand it myself."