The Big Horny T-Girl Bodyguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,440 Followers

"I... err, Emma. Let me explain. Please," he pleaded.

"I should have let them keep messing with you. You looked better with a black eye. Maybe you'll look even better with two. I should do it myself," she growled at him.

"Wait," he cried. "I wanted to ask you! I tried, I tried. I just figured... you think of me as just your sex slave and nothing more. You know?"

"URGH! You think you can fix everything with that cute little pathetic look on your face and more lies once you know you're caught!" her forearm pressed higher until it was nearing his throat.

"It's the truth! I've wanted to tell you. I'm crazy about you, Emma! Everything about you from the looks you give me to the way you talk. I won't go out with Molly! I want to go out with you," he sobbed.

Emma didn't know what to think. Watching him explain himself, she could hardly stay mad. Emma eased up on his throat. She let everything he said sink in and then grabbed him by the collar and spoke fast, "I'm setting new rules. If I want you to take me out, you're gonna do it! And if I want you to hold doors open for me or dance with me, you'll do that too! And if I say you're my boyfriend, you're gonna be that too." Her eyes scanned his. "Got it?"

Connor shook his head yes as hard as he could. He took a deep breath. "Should we, I mean do you want to go to that party with me?"

Emma's scowl softened. "I want you to shut up and kiss me." Her lips closed on his. Emma's hungry tongue slipped into his mouth. Connor kissed her back. His tongue mingled with hers. Emma moaned into his mouth. Her cock felt harder than it ever had before as it rubbed against Connor's stomach. She broke their kiss and looked at him. His eyes were closed and his lips pursed. She gave him one more kiss and then said, "To my bedroom. Come."

Emma lifted him off the hardwood floor and took him by the hand upstairs. She pulled his clothes off and ushered him to the bed. Connor tried to turn over on the bed like she usually had him, but Emma caught his legs. "This way. We'll try it this way," she told him. Emma's clothes came off next and ended up in a pile by Connor's. She lubed her dick with spit and pre-ejaculate and then lifted his legs up. Emma aimed her painfully hard womanhood at his hole and attached her lips to his once again.

Her dick pressed through the opening to his asshole. His groans were muffled by her lips. He told her in between kisses, "I never get over how fucking big it is." Emma smiled. She snapped her hips forward and filled him with every impressive inch.

The way they touched and kissed, the way her dick drove into him, it felt somehow different. Their lips were electric as they mashed together and their tongues danced. "I love your sweet hole," she told him. Emma felt his tender inner walls clench down around her womanhood. His hard cock ground between their stomachs.

Emma's long hair whipped across her back as she fucked him. Her entire body worked as one to put maximum power behind every thrust. Connor's legs wrapped around her butt. He grabbed her meaty tits, his anal muscles squeezing and massaging her hard mass. The pleasure was so intense that Emma didn't know how long she might last. She kissed him harder, her tongue exploring everywhere at once inside his mouth.

It was almost as though they'd entered their own world. He took every beautiful inch, moaning as he did. "I love your dick. Love your fucking dick," he whimpered. Connor's eyes opened and he watched Emma. The pure lust and something else in her eyes drove him to do even more. He clamped his asshole down around her cock like a vice. His fingers dug hard into her tits. He buried his face in them and kissed the warm sweaty flesh.

Connor's cock dug against her stomach. Waves of pleasure shot through his body, from head to crunching toes. He cried out, "I'm cumming. Emma, I'm cumming! Fuck me. Fuck me harder!" His cock blew its load between their bodies in furious spurts.

Emma felt the pressure in her balls. It built and built until mounting in a crescendo of pleasure. She crushed her lips down on his. She cried out to him, "I'm gonna cum. Can't hold out any longer! Oh Connor. Oh fuck!" Her thrusts were even more powerful. Her big body crashed into his. His legs pulled her into him each time.

Emma yelled out at the top of her lungs, "I'm going to CUM! UGMMMHH FUCK! I'M CUMMING!"

Boiling hot cum blasted from her tip. Strand after strand of girl cum filled his asshole. Emma's body finally gave in. She collapsed on top of him, her dick throbbing and shooting violently. Connor's hole clung to every thick, pulsing inch. He fondled her tits as they moaned into each other's ears. Emma came and came. She filled him until her balls were bone-dry.

Connor pressed his face into her neck. Emma eventually lifted up on her elbows and smiled down at her lover. "This Molly Benson thing has got me thinking. I'm gonna have to put the word out at school that your ass belongs to me. Any bitch is going to have to think twice before getting too close. Or they'll have me to answer to. You're all mine."

They laid like that for a long time. Both were too drained to move. Neither had any incentive to. Connor's asshole refused to release Emma's womanhood. They waited so long that her cock grew hard. His hole stretched around her expanding girth.

"Let's go again," Emma ruffled his hair and smiled. Best deal she ever made.

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,440 Followers