The Big Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You promised an hour and gave almost twice that. I'll 'Do Unto You As You Have Just Done For Me." She followed that with another laugh but this one seemed more 'vixen like' in a way. She nibbled and tongued my ear and then worked her tongue and hungry mouth down my neck. She got to my collar bone and worked that area for a couple of minutes before sliding down and sucking and licking my nipples. She spent more time there than I had on hers and I had chills up and down my spine. REAAALY moving slowly she went down further and tongued my belly button. She passed by my cock and sack and worked the outside of my thigh and calve down to my foot.

She took long and languorous licks at my sole and began to suck each toe individually using her tongue masterfully around each. As she finished she pulled each digit out of her mouth with a loud pop. She slowly moved up, following my map, and bypassing my sack, licked me in the same place I had her. I rolled my hips and tried to push my cock up to her lips but she fought it and moved to minister to my other leg and foot. When she was done she took my cock in her mouth and, without sucking, pushed it at least two inches into her throat. She held it there, all the time looking me in the eyes, for probably two minutes before she pulled back. "I wasn't sure I could fit that in. Now on to 'Do Unto Others...'".

She tried to roll my hips back but I'm not nearly that flexible anymore. She grabbed a pillow and when I raised my hips and set my lower back on it. She now had a clear path. She began by licking and sucking my balls and then snaking her tongue across my perineum until it was teasing my ass. I moaned and she pushed in closer and started to shove that beautiful thing in my hole. Her tongue was hot and wet and I could feel myself opening up to receive it. She kept it up for probably five minutes and I was begging her to finish me.

She moved up and grinned before she started to suck me in. Each stroke of her lips took me deeper and eventually my cockhead was firmly logged in her throat. Holding that position, she snaked her tongue out and began licking my balls. I didn't think that was possible but she went even one better by vibrating my balls with a long deep hum while she did it. She could feel my sack start to contract and pulled back so she just had three to four inches in her warm wet mouth. Using no hands, she fucked her mouth with my cock for a few minutes and then pushed one long finger up my ass. It only took me seconds to cum. I blew as hard as I ever had and was rewarded with another ball-rattling hum. She showed me her cum painted tongue before taking a deep gulp. That was followed by a long lingering kiss before she murmured in my ear, "Old guys rule".

12