The Big Mature Shemale Next Door

Story Info
Little guy is fed cum and seduced.
9k words
4.66
984.6k
1.5k
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,406 Followers

"Please can I just wear my old swimming trunks?" Warren begged.

"No!" his mom yelled back from the other room. "Barbara purchased that for you. It was expensive so you better remember to thank her."

Warren looked at himself in the full length mirror. At eighteen, he had hoped to be taller. His body looked puny. Why hadn't his shoulders broadened like the other boys? Warren's body should have been covered in hair like the rest of them. It wasn't. He had a wiry, sleek physique. The doctor told him he didn't have the kind of body that would put on much muscle.

His mom made him do chores for Barbara because she helped with the bills. They were lucky to live in a one-bedroom apartment with Warren sleeping on the floor. Barbara had a pool in her backyard. She always insisted that Warren swim with her. And when he did weeding for her or worked in the garden, she had him undress to his underwear and then she'd put sun tan lotion on him. Warren always wanted to do it himself, but Barbara wouldn't let him. She said he'd cut corners and end up burning his soft, delicate skin.

Barbara was about a head taller than him. She was a couple years into her forties. Barbara was a good looking woman. Warren didn't understand why she'd taken such a interest in him. Barbara had a full figure which made him feel weird when she was in her bathing suit. As he put his clothes on, he thought about secretly switching out the speedo his mom was making him wear for his swimming trunks.

He walked through his apartment complex to the house next door where Barbara lived. Sometimes he'd find her out front gardening but not today. Warren knocked on the door. He felt the speedo ride up his crack while he waited.

"Oh. Hello, Warren. How are you today, dear?" she opened the door and smiled at him.

"I'm ok. My mom said you, uh... had some work for me to do?" he told her, looking anywhere but but her body.

"Come in, dear. Are you wearing the new swimsuit I got you. Your mom got it to you, right?" she ushered him into the house and closed the door behind him.

"Yeah... I am," he answered self-consciously.

"Why don't we go swimming then? Go ahead and get started. I'll put my bathing suit on and meet you out there in a couple of minutes."

Warren went out the back door and flipped his sandals off. He could feel the mid-July sun on his face. Warren dipped his feet warily in the pool. He turned his head when he heard Barbara was at the back door. She came out when she saw him looking.

Barbara was wearing a blue two-piece bikini. He'd never seen it before. This was the skimpiest bathing suit he'd ever seen her in. Her impossibly large bosom was on full display. Barbara's nipples poked out of the bikini top at least a half inch. His eyes fell lower. To the big package wrapped up in her small bikini bottom. Warren recalled the first time he became aware of it. A couple months ago she had him move some boxes in the basement. She told him to strip down to his boxers. Barbara told him she didn't want his clothes to get sweaty. She supervised him like she always did, telling him occasionally not to drop this thing or that.

There were some boxes in the corner which required Warren to bend over and pick up. He wanted to pile them all up at once, but Barbara made him take just one at a time. The phone rang unexpectedly. Barbara got up from the table to answer it and that's when Warren saw the giant tent in her pants. It freaked him out so badly that he ran home. He told his mom what he'd seen and she told him that a lot of women had penises. His mom made him go back and apologize. Barbara made him uncomfortable by asking him how often he got erections. She said that since her penis was so much larger, she got erections even more often. Soon after that they started going swimming. She always got erections then.

"Don't you look just like a dream in that? Mmm... it's so hot out here. Get in the pool, darling."

"It's a little tight, ma'am." Warren said, pulling the material out of his crack.

"I didn't have you there to try it on, dear. When I get you something else you'll come and model it for me. I think it's fine." Barbara walked over, her breasts jiggling and touched a toe in the water. "Even the water is warm."

Warren jumped in the pool and Barbara did the same. He tried to keep a little distance between himself and her, but Barbara swam over to him and said, "Let's see if you've gotten any better at the backstroke. Go on and try." Barbara reached around him and helped put him on his back in the water. "Here I've got you," one hand held the top of the his back and the other went all the way down to his speedo-covered butt.

"I can do it," he told her, trying to push her hands away.

"Ok," she removed her hand before he'd been ready. Warren's head fell below water and she laughed. "You're silly. See, you need me. There's nothing wrong with getting a little help. Especially from me." Barbara pulled him up by the tiny speedo.

"My mom told me to tell you, umm, thanks for the new swimming thing. It's a little small, but, uhhh..." He realized he was looking at her breasts. How did they get so big? How was she so much bigger than him? Warren got embarrassed when he realized what he was thinking and looked away.

"Awww, you don't have to mention it. I like doing things for you. And swimming, oh darling, this old girl has a lot of fun with you." Barbara grinned, partly aware that the young man had been ogling her tits. She covered his head with her hands and dunked him under the water, laughing. Warren flailed desperately underwater until she finally let him up. He choked out water and then tried to dunk Barbara. She wouldn't have budged if she didn't want to. They splashed at and dunked one another. Warren could feel her boobs mashing into his head as she pushed him down, and then he could feel something else.

Warren opened his eyes while underwater and saw her erection! It looked like her bikini would snap open at any second. He couldn't believe how long and thick her cock was. Warren popped up from the water as fast as he could and started to swim away from her. Barbara caught his ankle before he could put any distance between them.

She pulled Warren back to her and told him, "You're not getting away! What's wrong, dear?" Barbara squeezed his little body in her big arms and held him there. He could feel her hard-on against his butt. It was splitting his cheeks open in the tiny speedo like a hotdog into a bun.

"Your, your erection! It's pressing into me!" he gasped.

"We talked about erections. They're a natural part of life. Don't worry. I wouldn't hurt you." Barbara gently started to grind her hips against him, which caused her thick pipe to rub up and down his crack.

"Please don't. It scares me," he whimpered.

Barbara reluctantly let him go. "Alright, dear. Tell you what, let's sit in the sun a while. You lay back in one of the pool lounge chairs and I'll go get the lotion for us." Warren nodded. Happy to be free, he hopped out of the pool. "I guess erections aren't so scary now, huh darling?" she laughed loudly. Warren looked down and realized he was hard. He slumped into the chair, his face red. As Barbara walked past him, her boobs and erection bouncing together, she touched his shoulder and told him, "Natural part of life. The best part if you ask me." Warren's eyes continued to follow her as she walked back into her house. Barbara's bikini bottom had just one little piece of cloth in the back and it was wedged between the two colossal cheeks of her ass. Warren's face got even redder.

She returned a minute later with the sun tan lotion and some towels. "I can't get over how good you look in that present I got you. I sure can pick them." Barbara's eyes scoped out his body. She pulled the other chair over and dried him off in a towel. Next she squirted some of the lotion out into her hand.

"Can I do it myself, ma'am?" he asked.

"You know my policy, darling. I handle the sun tan lotion. It would be a shame if something happened to your skin. It's so soft and nice. It needs to be taken care of and I'm just the woman to do it." Barbara spread the glob out over his chest. Her strong hands rubbed the cool lotion in everywhere. She took special care with everything she did; covering his body usually took ten or fifteen minutes as Barbara went over it again and again. She was thorough like that when it came to Warren.

"There you go. All finished." She gave him a smirk and then looked up at the sky. "Boy would you look up at that sun. They said on the news we'll be breaking a heat record this week. Hey..." Barbara looked down at him, "let's try something new today. You want to put the sun tan lotion on yourself. So apply it on me and I'll see how good a job you do." She dropped the bottle on his stomach and sat back in the chair.

Warren's hands were shaking when they touched Barbara's skin. She was so warm. Warren's cock was straining against his speedo. He gently spread the lotion over Barbara's strong shoulders and the top of her chest. He started to rub it in with long circular strokes.

"Mmm... not half bad." Barbara lifted her arms up and let him get her sides. His fingers pressed into her flesh. Barbara let out a soft moan. "Think your mom would mind if we tanned nude?"

"Oh no. I can't!" Warren croaked. It felt like cotton had just been stuck in his throat.

Barbara wrapped one of of her arms around his neck and cackled. "It was just a joke, darling. Settle back in your chair and let's let the sun do its work." Warren swallowed hard. He self-consciously rearranged his speedo and got back in his chair. They sat in silence for a couple minutes. Barbara would make a little noise--maybe a moan from time to time--as they basked in the sun. "I know I ask this a lot, but you got any girls chasing you at that school yet?"

"Huh? No... no I don't," he replied. Looking over, he saw her erection again. It pressed up in the air. The bulge was positively obscene. The thin material of her bikini bottom did nothing to hide it. Warren could see just how long and thick it was. He could see the big head of her cock; it was even thicker than the rest of her big thing. Warren realized he was staring too long and shut his eyes.

"I'll tell you, that doesn't make any sense to me. Back in my day--"

"I know. You tell me all the time. Back in your day girls appreciated puny little nerds with skinny bodies who can't play sports." Warren turned away and shut his eyes even tighter.

Barbara looked over at him, getting momentarily distracted by the view of him from behind. She said, "I never said that. Stop feeling sorry for yourself long enough to enjoy your youth. Enjoy the summer." Barbara reached over and wrapped her arm around his side. He was reminded once again of how big she was... and how small he was.

"Enjoy the summer how? Go to the beach? Where all the guys with better bodies than mine take their shirts off and make the girls like them. I just have to face it. Girls don't like me."

Barbara left her hand on his arm, rubbing him comfortingly. Her eyes inevitably fell to his little speedo-covered ass. "I can think of plenty who would."

***

Barbara apologized the next time he was over there for her behavior in the pool. They continued to swim and catch some sun together through the week. Nothing changed until the following week when Warren went over there one day. It was the hottest day yet. He knocked on the door to Barbara's house and she shouted, "Come on in!"

Warren opened the door and stepped inside. If possible, it seemed even warmer inside than out. Warren was used to entering Barbara's house and immediately being met by cool air. He called out to her, "Is something wrong with the air?"

"Yep," she said from a distant room. "Someone won't be over to fix it until tomorrow."

"Can we go in the pool?" Warren wiped the sweat from his brow.

"It needs to be cleaned."

"Want to go back to my house? My mom lets me run the air conditioner when it gets this hot."

"No, I'm fine here. Dear, get some ice from the freezer and bring it into the bedroom."

Warren grabbed a bowl from one of the cabinets and filled it with ice like she said. He walked through the hallway to her bedroom and found the door ajar. Warren poked it open and then promptly shut it. "Sorry, I didn't mean to, ma'am!"

"It's ok, darling. Come on in."

"I can't! You--you're not dressed!"

"Don't be silly. I have panties on," she told him in a naughty voice. Warren couldn't believe her breasts were out in the open. Barbara was on the bed naked from the waist up. "Get in here this instant."

Warren turned the knob on the door. He walked into her bedroom, obviously flustered. Warren stood by the door trying not to look at her uncovered body. "That ice is liable to melt if you don't stop playing around and get over here," she told him in a matter-of-fact way. The second Warren got close enough, Barbara grabbed him and pulled him down on the bed. Warren sat there nervously. He kept his eyes facing away from her.

Barbara didn't seem any put off by his manner. She gathered a couple ice cubes in her hand and touched them to Warren's shoulder. He shot up from the bed immediately, just to have her grab him again and sit him back down. Barbara rubbed her fingers, cold from the ice, over his back. She touched a cube to his neck and he didn't run away this time.

"You should be wearing clothes," he whispered.

"It's too hot for clothes," she murmured, following the jut of his jaw with the ice cube and leaving a trail of water as it melted on his warm skin. "I think you're wearing too much."

"I said we could go back to my house," he told her. Warren still had his eyes facing toward the door. In his peripheral vision he could see her panties... and the bulge growing in it as she continued to use the ice on him.

"I don't want your mom walking in on us, darling." Barbara let the ice cube fall back into the bowl with the rest of them and placed her hands around his waist. She started to pull up his shirt, "This is our private time. Lift your arms." Warren raised his arms and let her take his shirt off. "Much better," she said. Barbara scooped some of the water from the melting ice into her hand and touched his chest with it. "Warren... rub the ice on my body now."

"What?" he chirped.

"I said rub some ice on me before it's all melted." Barbara covered his hand with hers and put it in the bowl. Warren closed his hand around a few cubes which had melted into one piece. She pulled his hand out, pulling it over her body. Water dripped from his fingers onto her stomach. Warren let his hand fall and rolled the cube over her stomach. "You can't even see what you're doing, dear." Barbara put her hand under his chin and gently turned it toward her body.

Warren took in her body. The heat had left the upper half of her body that he could see in a thin layer of sweat. His eyes nearly bugged out as they zeroed in on her huge, mature breasts. They heaved softly on her chest with her breathing. Warren tried to look away yet he couldn't. He could feel his heart thump as he ran the cube of ice along her stomach and then switched to her arms. Barbara's eyes were closed. Her full, womanly lips opened to moan. When the hunk of ice in his hand had melted, he took another and continued.

"I think you're avoiding a part of my body," she opened her eyes suddenly.

"Nu...no..." he told her bashfully.

"My chest, darling. It needs to be cooled down too." She clasped her hand in his and placed it right on her breast. Warren folded one leg over the other. His cock was so hard. Then again, so was hers. Warren tried not to look. He ran the half-melted cube between his fingers over the swell of her breasts. He traced over each breast while carefully avoiding her nipples. One time around, his nail accidentally scratched right against one of the nubs. "Mmm... get there. Get all over," she moaned.

Warren's hand couldn't stop shaking as it hovered just above her nipple. A drop of water slid off his fingers and landed on her; the nipple got even bigger and more prominent. He touched them with the ice, gingerly at first. The more he went, the less careful he got. Minutes passed and neither of them said anything. Warren realized Barbara was rubbing her thighs together. He looked down and saw her erection again. He glanced at her face. Her eyes were still closed. All the ice had melted. Warren was about to finish when Barbara cooed, "Rub some of the water on my thighs, dear."

He dipped his fingers into the cold water and reached down to her thick, warm thighs. Warren stroked them, careful to steer clear of her erection. Her legs had stopped moving altogether and Barbara let out a moan so loud that it scared Warren. His hands, still on her thighs, stopped moving. "I think, um... we should probably stop," he told her in a voice so quiet she could barely hear him. Barbara smiled to herself and lifted the bowl as quietly as she could. In one fast motion, she pulled the waistband of his shorts out and spilled the cold water down his back.

"Aaaaaaaaaack!" he cried. Warren darted out of the room with cold water dripping down his legs. He could still hear her laughing by the time he got to the living room. Warren took a towel from the closet and dried himself off. He put the towel out on the couch and sat down. His mom wouldn't want him coming home yet. Warren's dick was painfully erect. He thought about stroking it, but couldn't bring himself to do it. Barbara could walk in on him at any time and it would be wrong.

He could hear her heading toward him from the hall. She was in clothes this time. A tank top and a pair of shorts that looked stitched to her curves. She had her hands behind her back and an even bigger smile on her face than Warren could remember.

"I've got something for you."

"What?" he grumbled, still bitter that she'd drenched him in the cold water.

"Remember when we talked about your body... you know how you want it be bigger and stronger?"

Warren's face started to redden. He wondered why she needed to bring this stuff up and embarrass him all over again. "Yes, ma'am," he answered sheepishly. Barbara revealed a glass from behind her back. It was filled with a cream-colored liquid. Warren looked at it and his previously red face went white. "Is that... is that--"

"Semen," she finished his sentence. "Haven't you ever heard about all the things cum can do? In small doses it's useless. But as you can see," Barbara proudly waved the glass in her hand, causing the creamy ejaculate to roll around the glass. "I make big doses." She handed Warren the glass, but he didn't take it. "What's wrong, darling? Don't you want to improve your body?"

"I don't think I should--I mean I can't drink that!" he blurted out.

"Oh dear," she told him somberly. Barbara sat down next to him on the couch and looked into the full glass. "It's so fresh. It won't be for long. A woman's seed is most potent the more fresh it is. Are you sure you don't want to give it a try? I've had a lot of compliments on my semen quality over the years. Just look at it." She tipped the glass closer to him. Her cum slid against the rim inches from his lips.

He shook his head. "Last chance, dear. I made this load for you. It would be a shame to let it go to waste. You're sure you won't give it a try? I think you're fine the way you are, but I really thought you were serious about upgrading to a man's body."

Warren reached out and clutched the glass in his hands. Even in the heat of her house, it felt markedly warmer. He gave her essence a sniff. Warren couldn't smell anything. "Go ahead. Taste it," she told him eagerly. He lifted it to his lips, watching the thick liquid slide down the glass. Warren took a small, tentative sip. It was so thick that he had to let it roll off his tongue and down his throat. Barbara couldn't keep still as she awaited the verdict from his taste buds.

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,406 Followers