The Big Pay Back

Story Info
She always has her revenge.
1.4k words
3.72
13.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yblack5
yblack5
217 Followers

I slide up the sheets from the bottom of the bed. Revenge is the only thing on my mind, this motherfucker got the best of me last night but he doesn't know what's about to hit his ass. He had this thing of sleeping on his back, which played right into my hand. I slithered my way up to my meat. The scent of me was still upon him and that made my pussy gush. I lightly stroked the head of his member nice and slowly. He didn't budge. I slowly wrapped my lips around the very tip and suckled it gently and his legs shifted. Repeating this action he actually let out a sigh. I was fighting the urge to giggle.

It was time to wake my nigga up. His dick hit the back of my throat and I sucked it tightly back up to the tip, letting it leave my mouth with a pop. "What the fuck!" he pelted out as if he was confused. All I could do was neigh. "Melina, maaaaannn what the fuck?" I just kept snickering as lifted his dick and moved to his balls. "Mmmmm... you playful as fuck yo..." He was squirming like crazy but he was rendered virtually immobile as I had handcuffed his hands to the headboard and rope tied each ankle to the foot post. "Aye Mel mmmmm... You know... fuck... You know I'm ... going to get your ass."

I flipped the covers from over my head, "oh I'm sure you will but I have complete control right now." My lips kissed the base of his groin as his dick was fully engulfed in my mouth and throat. That's shut him up quite quickly. I knew this fucked with him something serious. He was still low key trying to wiggle his arms free. I gripped his dick with my teeth and slid from base to tip. He gasped, I flicked the tip of his dick with my tongue. "Keep it up Devin. I'm in control you hear me?" he didn't respond. I gripped the head once more quickly.

"OK OK... Shit you got it baby... you in control." I relinquished my hold and softly took more of papi into my mouth. Sucking his dick is such a turn on for me. There was a hand full of times I actually had cum sucking him off. This man really did it for me. I reversed my position and put this pussy up on his chest, giving him better than a front row view of this sloppy wet wet. I know his mouth was salivating at the sight of Ms. Everything (that was the nickname he gave her). I pressed her on his chest, could feel the puddle that was left. Meanwhile my head between his legs I licked the sides of his freshly shaved scrotum. I quite liked when he man-scapped. He was groaning something serious, funny thing is I'm not sure if it was because of my tongue or the sight of my saturated pussy. I scooted my hot pussy up to his mouth and I felt his tongue swipe upon my lips. Quickly I moved out of reach.

"GRRRR!! What the fuck yo!"

"Whats wrong baby?" I snickered.

"You fuckin playin' but I got you though"

"But right now I got you baby." I throated his dick once more making him moan deep. His moans did it for me, they were all deep and manly. Just the thought of me making that sound come from my man sent shiver down my spine. He knew not how he was making my pussy tsunami right now. I reached my hand down and started fondling his balls, his moans only grew deeper. "Fuck" I thought. "This nigga bout to make me ride the shit out his face." I know my pussy was back there creaming I was damn near on the verge of climax. I slid my creamy treat up to his waiting mouth. He attacked my shit like a starving lion. I came instantly. He was so disappointed when I pulled her away from his mouth, but he wouldn't be thwarted for long.

I mounted that dick reverse cowgirl style. Devin was infatuated with my ass. It wasn't all stripper big but it certainly wasn't pancake flat. It was more than enough to grab and certainly had some wiggle to it. He loved my ass anyway, so why not put it on display for him. I sat down slowly until he was fully sheathed with my passion. I wiggled a bit just to tease him. He caught wind if it immediately. "Bruh why you playing?" He responded.

"Bruh? I got your damn bruh." I rose all the way up til the head was just barely in me. I teased by swooshing my hips in a circle and pump faking like I was about to go further down. I did this several times and kept looking back to see the anguish on his face. "You so fucking playful" he repeated about three times. Before he could finish saying it the third time I dropped this pussy all the way down on his dick with no warning. I never heard that nigga moan so loud, ever. I threw this pussy on his dick feverishly. Every time he tried to buck his hips I stopped and went back to just resting on the head of his dick. He was so frustrated. I turned to face him so I could watch his torment from the front row. He balled his face up as he was so ugh with me.

"BAAAAEEE" I sung to him. "This pussy good bae?" He didn't answer, he just closed his eyes. I slammed my hands down on his chest and simultaneously slammed my pussy on him with the same voracity. I gripped his pecs and kept putting this pussy on him. Best believe them eyes opened with quickness. "Oh I thought so nigga." I can't front I was feeling myself. "I'm gonna get that nut out you BRUH!" He was close I could tell because he always made this face where his lips kind of cocked to the side. I hopped off the wood "Did I say you could cum yet?"

"AWWWWW WHAT THE FUCK YO!!" he was livid as I hovered over his dick, my pussy dripping on his pubic area. "Mel, you wait til I get out of this shit. My nigga it's on." I wasn't even scared even though I knew what bae was capable of. In the end, I mean it was more pleasure for me.

"Awww baby you was close?" I was mocking him. I let my pussy lips graze the tip of his dick. "You want more of this fire ass pussy baby." The tip was splitting my slit now but just barely. "Daddy tell me you want me to make you cum."

"Mami, please make me cum" He retorted.

"Mmmmm... Make who cum?" I inched down on him. "Make who cum baby."

"Ooohh... baby make me cum please. Make daddy cum." I really loved when he referred to himself as daddy. I went into overdrive on him. I was going to work that cream filling right out of him. His face was turning up again and I knew he was once again close. There was no stopping this time until his mouth opened. I hopped off and went right to his balls. I low-key loved sucking on his balls. I sucked them both in and let each one go with a pop. His dick twitched and erupted like a volcano. I watched as he spewed in to the air and the first spurt hit just above his belly button. The rest just oozed down his dick. No lie my mouth was watering. It took everything in me not to clean his beautiful tool with my mouth. I had already given his ass enough, besides this was payback from last night.

"I'll be in the shower, now you sit there and think about how I owned that dick just now." I sassed my way into the bathroom, feeling on top of the world. I was bathing with the biggest of smile recalling what just took place. I had redeemed myself thoroughly, frankly I was turned on at how I bossed up on his ass. I hit the water off and grabbed my towel from the rack. As I was drying my face I pulled the curtain back to step out and Devin standing there face to face. He had a piece of the wooden head board I tied him to still connected handcuffs on his wrist.

"You think imma just let you win like that?'

"Shit, I know one thing Django; you buying me a new motherfucking bed."

yblack5
yblack5
217 Followers