The Big Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know your black ass likes this shit. Little cunts like you need to get used. I know your type whore." Tony's words only drove him deeper into depravity as his hips became an absolute blur and pounded her quivering pussy relentlessly. Tisha gritted her teeth and threw her back when it happened.

"I'm ccccuuuuummmmmmmming!" The little bitch did like this shit. She was absolutely getting off on being treated like a cheap whore. It was a beautiful thing.

"That's what I'm talking about. Cum you dirty little slut!" I slapped her face a few more times I slid out from underneath her. I stood next to her head a pushed my cock into her mouth. Now she was obediently sucking my cock without any encouragement from me. I watched as Tony deep dicked her. Her ass was like a massive tidal wave as it shook and jiggled on every stroke. Her giant tits clapped together under her from the force of the assault.

"Come get some of this good pussy man." I snatched my cock from her mouth and untied her hands. I laid her on her back and pushed her legs all the way up to her ears. I steadied myself and dove in. Tony stood at her head and held her legs in place. I placed my hands on the back of her thighs and started working my dick in and out of our conquered slut. Seeing her legs crushing her fat tits was wonderful. Tony got on his knees by her head and pushed his cock into her mouth. He used one hand to hold her ankles together and mauled her tits with the other. He was viciously squeezing her tits as I pounded her pussy and her was fucking her mouth. Once again the room filled with the sweet sounds of flesh crashing together and the muffled sounds of agony and pleasure of a mouth stuffed with a big cock. I was really trying to make her scream as I dug her out with all of the strength my 6 foot 220lb body could muster. I wanted to break through the back wall of her pussy. I was jack hammering her tight pussy now and Tony took his cock out of her mouth to let her scream.

"Yyyyeeeeeeesssssss! Fuck my black pussy. Ffffuck mmmeeeee hhhhaaarder!"

"Your wish is my command whore." I moved my hips at warp speed now absolutely fucking this chocolate teen senseless. I was trying to make her scream at the top of her lungs and when she started to Tony took the opportunity to shove his cock into her mouth tonsil deep. Once again the room was filled with the muffled moans of our conquest. She looked like a wide eyed sex devil as we abused her teenage body. I withdrew my cock form her and Tony came around and slid underneath her and pulled Tisha on top of him. He slammed his cock vertically into her quivering hole. He held her midsection close to him as he pistoned his hips upwards into his willing prey. Her ass bounced up and down on his dick enveloping the entire length of his meat. Tony took one hand and grabbed an ass cheek tightly spreading it wide and smiled a devilish grin at the same time. I knew exactly what he was thinking and I felt my cock twitch at the mere thought.

I reached out and grabbed the other side of her ass and spread it wide. I then spit on my fingers and ran them across her asshole. Tony picked up the pace on his end pumping her harder and harder while she threw her head back in wordless ecstasy. This allowed my sneak attack to happen. While she was lost in lust I climbed behind her and put my cock right at the entrance of her ass. Her head jumped when she realized our intentions.

"Noooooo. Y….Y…You c..c..can't do that. Please don't. Your dick is too big. I can't take it." Tony smacked her ass repeatedly and as the pain of that settled in I pushed forward. "Nooooooooooooo!"

"Yeeeeessssss baby. I'm fucking this big black ass now. Gonna give you a good ass fuckin just like a bitch like you deserves. I kept pushing my cock in as she pleaded for mercy. Mercy that she would never receive of course. Her helplessness only fueled my sexual fire. I kept pushing getting deeper and deeper in her thick ass reveling in the way her luscious cheeks seemed to swallow my cock whole.

"I know you love this. Every bitch needs a big dick in her ass to straighten her out." Tisha squealed as I pushed further. Finally I was all the way in her tight ass. I can't explain the euphoric feeling of fully subduing this sassy whore. I withdrew almost entirely and then pounded my way back inside of her.

"It's too fucking big!!!!!!!" Music to my ears were these words. Instinctively I began to drill her black ass. Tony and I were working in unison impaling the helpless teen on two meaty poles. I went to work burrowing myself into her hard and fast. I was clapping against her ass on every stroke and loving it. I dug my hands into hair and began to ride her as she screamed and squirmed. My hips were moving like a hydraulic hammer battering her thick brown booty.

"Let me get some of that ass partner." I drilled her with a few more mean spirited cock stabs and pulled out. Tony slid from underneath her and Tisha collapsed in a heap. "It ain't over yet slut," Tony informed her. With that said he pulled her up to her knees and shoved his cock in. This woke Tisha up and she bit down on the bedspread as Tony started to plow her backside. Tony showed no regard for her comfort and began fucking her as hard as he could filling her ass with his malicious cock. Her slapped her ass and pulled her head up off the bed as he violated her.

"What am I doing to you slut?"

"F..F…Fucking…my..a...a...ass."

"That's right baby. I'm fucking your black ass. I bet you want me to fuck it harder don't you?" He smacked her ass for emphasis.

"Mmmmmmmmm" Tisha was letting go. Getting into her predicament.

"I knew you would love this." Tony went into overdrive and was absolutely pounding the living daylights out of her backdoor. Her ass clapped and shuddered as Tony power slammed her. Tisha mouth hung open in a never ending scream and I considered it an invitation. I shoved my cock in her mouth and began to fuck her face once more. Her mouth was hot and wet as she closed her eyes trying to wish it all away. I tried to get every inch into her throat wanting to see her impaled from both ends. Tony continued his butt plugging while I massaged her tonsils.

"This is one tight ass dude. I could fuck her forever. Let's give her a reward for being such a dirty fucktoy." Tony pulled his dick from her ass and I did the same from her mouth. Once again Tisha collapsed into a sweaty pile of used up flesh. We had broken this sassy cunt and broke her the way a foul mouthed bitch should be. We pulled her off the bed and placed her on her knees at the foot of the bed.

She was still dazed and confused when we started slapping her face with our cocks. When she seemed to regain her senses again, I pushed my cock in her again. Tony snatched her off of my cock and did the same. We passed her head back and forth forcing her to suck us hard and deep. Finally Tony began to stroke his cock furiously.

"Look at me bitch. Look what daddy's got for you." Tisha looked up at just the right moment. "Here it is!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Tony unleashed a thick white rope of cum right between her eyes that splattered her forehead and ran down her cheeks. She looked so sexy like that. I held her head in place and while he literally hosed her down I felt that familiar tingle in my balls. Before Tony was finished I joined in on the cum party and splashed her mouth, lips and nose. Rope after rope from both of us soaked the brown princess. Cum shot into her nose and when she opened her mouth and tried to breathe I blasted her tongue and had her spitting cum. As the blasting subsided her face was completely covered in goo. She had nearly drowned in our semen. Tony grabbed her by the arm and dragged her limp body to the mirror. He placed his hand on her cum slick chin and lifted her head up.

"Look at you. Go ahead look at yourself. What a fucking mess. Cum dripping from your face, a sore ass. What a filthy whore you are. This is what you are supposed to look like." Tisha saw her reflection in the mirror and stared at the unrecognizable reflection almost making me want to fuck her again. But there was no need for that. We had all night. This was just the beginning. Tony snapped a few polaroids to mark the occasion and insure future fun.

We had our jobs back at a higher pay rate plus a few extra perks. Tisha from then on received special visits from Tony and I until she moved out of town. You better believe she learned her lesson and I had a helluva time giving it to her too.

Feedback and comments are not only welcome but also encouraged.

12