The Big Perverted Bang Ch. 01

Story Info
Me, Penny, my family and our friends having freaky fun.
1.9k words
3.78
18.5k
17
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

THIS IS A PERVERTED FUCK PARODY SERIES... IT AIN'T REAL

THIS IS MY NEW SERIES STARRING ME AND THE CAST OF THE BIG BANG THEORY... IT WILL ALSO INCLUDE SOME OF MY FREAKY FAMILY MEMBERS AND OTHER REAL LIFE CELEBRITIES AND TV SHOW AND MOVIE CHARACTERS... IT TAKES PLACE IN 2018

My Freaky Family Members In This Episode:

My Mom Patty (Patricia Heaton)

My Cousin Erin Andrews (Herself)

My Cousin Kate Upton (Herself)

Pasadena, CA. My Apartment

"Yeah, you all can come over anytime. You're all family... no problem. Love you."

"Who was that babe?" My girlfriend Penny asked.

"My mom. She asked if my cousins... Erin and Kate could come over. They are in town and they wanna hang out with me. She's coming too."

"That's cool. I love having your mom over... and Erin too. I'm really looking forward to seeing Kate again. I haven't seen her in a couple of months. I can't believe you have such famous cousins. It's just another great thing about you handsome. My boyfriend is the hottest guy I know... and the coolest too." Penny smiled and blew me a huge kiss. "Better keep Howard away from them though. He will probably go all ga ga over them and say something stupid and piss you off. I would enjoy watching you kick his ass though, but I don't want you to have to deal with him... So I'll keep him away from them babe."

"Its cool babe... I'm sure they could kick his ass themselves." We laughed. "Kate is a wrestler and Erin kickboxes, so they can handle themselves. I'll be happy to smack him around if I need to also. I appreciate your offer though. As hot as you are, you'd be quite a distraction. I see how he stares at you. My girl is a fucking super hottie, so I'm used to guys staring at you." I walked over to Penny, in the kitchen, and put my arms around her. We kissed. My hands made their way to her world class ass. I smacked it, squeezing it hard. Penny moaned into my mouth and sucked my tongue. I moved my hands inside her white, with red trim, track shorts and fondled her naked ass... no panties.

"Mmmmmmmmm, fuck!... I love how you manhandle my ass baby. It fucking turns me on." I squeezed her ass roughly. I spread her cheeks and slid my right middle finger up her booty. Damn, I love Penny's ass. It's one of the reasons she's my girlfriend. She was married to a physicist named Leonard... but he cheated with an ex... Priya... and Penny found out. She dumped him and kicked him out. He was so distraught, that he moved back to New Jersey.

Penny and I had been friends and fuck buddies for several years, but stopped while she was married to Leonard... her idea... but she contacted me when she dumped Leonard and we started up again. We moved in together, shorty thereafter. She's so fucking gorgeous. A perfect body and face and a wild ass sexual appetite. She also let's me be me. She doesn't try and change me. I fuck a lot of other women... I'm a pimp and pornstar... She let's me do my thing... She joins in too. I'm in love and very fucking happy with her.

Later That Evening... My Apartment

Penny and I were having a nice time, hanging out with my mom Patty and my cousins Erin Andrews and Kate Upton. Howard and his wife... and one of my closest fuck buddies... Bernadette were there too. The wine was flowing... Penny loves it... I'm more of a beer and hard liquor guy. I was on our couch and my mom had her hand on my crotch. She was rubbing it through my white, with blue twin stripes, sweatpants. I never wear underwear, so her hand felt extra good. I come from a very liberal... sexually... family. I fuck all of the women in my family... and they all love my freaky perverted side... so we get along great. It shocks some other people, but I don't give a fuck.

"So... Kate... I... Ummmm... I'm a huge fan." Howard stared at Kate... Bernadette elbowed him in the side.

"Thanks."

"Im sorry Kate. My idiot husband stares a lot. I'm sorry about him." Bernadette gave Howard an angry look. He just smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"It's OK... I get that a lot. I'm used to it. If a guy stares too much, I just take him down and knee him in the nuts til he cries and says he's my bitch." Kate winked at me and sipped the red wine. We laughed. Howard looked nervous. Kate loves to wrestle... she and I have done quite a bit of the erotic kind... but she can wrestle for real too. She has strong knees too, so watch out starers.

Erin decided to rattle Howard herself. "So when is James gonna fuck all of us? It's been a couple of days. I need that big ass cock up my ass again." She winked at me and blew me a kiss. I love my cousin Erin... and I love fucking her ass too. Howard just stared in awe.

"You mean to tell me, Erin Andrews and Kate Upton are your cousins... and you fuck them too?" Howard asked me.

"Yep."

"What the frack?" He couldn't believe it. Then he kissed my ass. "You... are... the... man... James! You are my freaking hero!"

I laughed. "Thanks." In case he still couldn't believe it...my mom Patty fixed that, when she pulled my cock out and she and Penny started double sucking my big ass, hard cock. My mom is one of the all time best cocksuckers ever. She worked her gorgeous mouth all over my shaft, as Penny licked the sides and massaged my big balls. Erin and Kate started making out... taking off their shirts, groping each other's tits. Kate is pregnant, so her normally very big, natural titties were HUGE. Erin sucked the milk out of those huge, world famous funbags, while Howard stared wide eyed.

Howard reached over and felt up his wife, but Bernadette leaned over and licked my balls. She took off her white tank top and bra. She has big ass, beautiful, milk filled titties too. I love drinking her tasty milk. Howard just watched as my mom, girlfriend... and his wife... sucked my cock and balls and my two super hot cousins made out. Erin and Kate were now nude and kissing, while they fingered each other's perfect, bald pussies. Howard's mind was racing. He pulled his cock out and started jacking off. He rubbed Bernadette's sweet ass. He leaned over and licked it, while she sucked my cock. I kissed mom and Penny. We all were nude and having a blast.

Bernadette's blonde head bobbed on my thick cock very fast. Her mouth stretched insanely wide and her tongue lathered my shaft as she sucked me greedily. I decided to go ahead and feed the sexy bitch, so I pumped my jizz into her sucking mouth. "Mmmmmmmmmmm." Bernadette moaned and swallowed every fucking creamy drop of jizz my throbbing meat missile deposited into her beautiful mouth. Shit, she looked gorgeous, smiling around my huge dick, happily gulping down my huge load. I smiled back at her and blew her a kiss. Bernadette smiled huge. I really dig her. We fuck all the time. I have strong feelings for her.

About fifteen minutes later, my cousin Erin Andrews got her wish. My 10 inch thick cock was drilling up her perfectly shaped, well toned ass, while she was bent over my couch. I smacked that fucking sweet ass hard, over and over, while I rammed my huge cock up it. Erin squirted seven times... mostly into Penny's mouth, while she sucked Erin's bald pussy. My mom was anal ramming Kate with a big strapon. I watched Kate's huge, milk filled funbags flop wildly, as she took my mom's big ass rubber cock up her tail pipe. What a fucking sight. Bernadette was under Kate, sucking those huge tits, dining on her delicious milk, while Howard ate her pussy.

About thirty minutes later, I was anal pounding Penny and my mom, alternating between them. Kate was sucking my balls and fingering my ass, while I mercilessly rammed my huge cock up Penny and my mom's awesome asses. I smacked both, squeezed both and fucking drilled both. My mom and Penny both squirted five times... Kate lapped it all up and then resumed sucking my balls each time. I finally shot my nut up Penny's ass. Kate clamped her perfect mouth on my girlfriend's perfect booty and sucked it all out. Kate guzzled down every drop of my cum out of Penny's ass and sucked me bone dry.

I sucked hard on Kate's awesome, huge tits, drinking down two mouthfuls of her sweet milk. Then I tit fucked Kate roughly, for thirty minutes. She loves hard, rough sex and I worked over her spectacular titties. My cock fucking drilled between them, ridiculously fast and awesomely, fucking hard. Kate loved it. "Yeahhhhhhhh James...Pound the fuck outta my big titties daddy. She sucked hard on my plump head, then licked my thick shaft, as I squeezed those titties so damn hard and mercilessly pummeled those perfect, natural cans til I couldn't hold out any longer. Kate jerked me off fast onto her tits. I covered them with my jizz, painting her huge tits, creamy white, from my cum. Kate licked one huge tit clean and swallowed down my jizz. Erin and Penny licked the other huge tit clean... kissing and sharing my jizz, guzzling it down, moaning and playing with each other's awesome tits. My mom sucked my throbbing cock clean, smiling up at me, rubbing my chest, as she gobbled down my creamy cum.

We had a piss party ending. We all pissed on Howard... Bernadette told him to take it. Kate let him feel her tits to seal the deal. I pissed on all of the women's faces. They licked each other's faces clean and all of them sucked me dry. We took a wine and beer break... Then came back and I pissed in each woman's mouth. They each gulped down a mouthful of my piss. Erin guzzled down two. Her husband is a prude and won't piss in her mouth, so she loves for me too.

We also had a pussy pie eating contest. Each woman put a piece of cherry pie in their pussy and they daisy chained, eating it out of another woman's pussy til one woman had eaten the whole slice. My mom won... she ate pie out of Penny's perfect, bald pussy and barely beat Kate. She was eating out of Erin's pussy. Mom jacked me off onto a cheesecake and each woman ate a piece, with my jizz as the topping. It was so fucking sexy. I fucked mom's ass again, as she ate a second piece. Penny took my load in her perfect, luscious mouth. She let it dribble out of her mouth into her wine glass... and she drank it all down. Penny smacked her lips and winked at me. My woman is a fucking hot bitch for fucking sure. It was a great night... and it wasn't over yet... To Be Continued...

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers