The Big Perverted Bang Ch. 02

Story Info
More perverted banging with Penny and our friends.
1.5k words
3.66
15.6k
9
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

This is a big perverted fuck parody series based on the sitcom The Big Bang Theory... It ain't real

My Mom Patty (Patricia Heaton)

San Francisco, CA. 2:30 pm

"Smile baby... say CHEESE!"

"CHEESE!!"

My good friend Bernadette smiled around my 10 inch meat missile, her fucking sexy mouth stretched obscenely wide around my huge cock. She was blowing me, while I took a fucking pic to send to her annoying loser husband Howard. We made him a cuckold. He's our bitch.

"Damn baby... I want that big, beautiful cock in my pussy again... PLEASEEEEEEE BABY!!"

My good friend/ho/weed supplier, pornstar Arabelle Raphael begged me to pound her cunt some more. I was visiting her and handling some business in the Bay Area... and fucking her silly. Bernadette came along because I told her to... and she wanted to anyway. We fuck all the time... and it would sexually frustrate her loser husband, so even better.

"Take it whore... suck me all the way down!"

Bernadette was slowly deepthroating me... so Arabelle helped her. She grabbed her hair and slapped her face. She pushed Bernadette's head all the way down on my hard fucking dick. Bernadette's saliva ran out and made a mess. It fucking turned me on.

"Suck my man's cock right bitch!!"

Arabelle is married, but she still thinks of me as her man. She's told me, she would dump her husband in a second for me. I love fucking the bitch... and hanging out with her, so I play along. I love my girl Penny, but I still fuck any other woman I want. Arabelle is one of my top bitches and hoes and she's right at the top of the list of my favorite women.

"SUCK IT FUCKING RIGHT BITCH... MY MAN DESERVES THE BEST... SO FUCKING GIVE IT TO HIM!!"

FUCK, I was turned on by Arabelle. She knew it too. Hot ass bitch, gets me going big time. She passed me the blunt she was smoking. I smoked and watched her dominate Bernadette. She slapped Bernadette's smooth ass and pulled her long, thick blonde hair hard. The bitch knows what she's doing. I passed her the blunt. Arabelle puffed and blew it in Bernadette's face, then slapped it hard. I leaned over and sucked Arabelle's big ass titties so fucking hard, chewing on them, licking them, sucking as much of them in my mouth as possible. Arabelle moaned and smoked, blowing the smoke in the air, then spitting in Bernadette's mouth.

I fucked both of them, for a couple of hours, pounding each ass and pussy. They both squirted several times. I pissed on both, on each face and in each mouth. Arabelle got Bernadette to eat her pussy while she sucked me off twice. I came hard down Arabelle's throat each time and she came in Bernadette's mouth four times. I turned around and pissed all over Bernadette's beautiful face again. I took pictures and sent them to Howard, with the caption, "having fun with your wife."

Bernadette sucked me off again, drinking down a huge load of my jizz. She loves it... I sent more pics to Howard. Bernadette smiled and posed for my camera, opening her mouth, showing her husband my jizz in her mouth. She gulped it down and captioned the pic, "drinking my man's jizz... the best ever." We all laughed. I really dig that bitch.

Afterwards, we hung out and smoked some more weed. Bernadette looked so fucking cute, coughing, but still smoking. I sucked Arabelle's 32G's some more. Some of the best and best tasting titties ever. I ravished those big ass cans. She loved it, cumming from just the titty play.

Bernadette and I left and headed to the airport. I texted my girl Penny, to see how everything was. She texted me back a picture of my mom eating her pussy... so I assumed everything was cool. I love my horny mom. I love fucking her and watching her fuck other women. Penny sent me several pics of my mom and her. My bitch knows how to turn me on. Penny fucked my mom with a strapon, molded from my famous cock. One pic was Penny pulling my mom's brown hair while Penny pounded her mature pussy from behind. Bernadette got turned on looking at them and fucked my cock with her gorgeous tits in the airport parking lot. She went to town on my cock, those big ass tits are so soft. I let her do all the work. She sprayed her tit milk all over my throbbing cock and worked those big tits, up and down, my fucking, hard as steel, cock. She swallowed my load after twenty minutes. More pics to send Howard.

We flew back to LA. Bernadette and I made out on the flight, while the other passengers watched. I squeezed and fondled those beautiful melons, pulling and shaking her pink nipples hard. Her milk shot out. I leaned down and sucked a couple of mouthfuls of her milk down, sucking those tits so fucking hard. I made a few hundred extra bucks, by charging the horny guys... and girls... $50 to see Bernadette's 32D tits. I pulled her nipples, shooting out her milk at them. One gal paid an extra $50 to feel Bernadette up. Bernadette jerked me off, covering her big tits with my cum. The bitch that paid to feel her up helped Bernadette lick my jizz off of her tits. I got her number... I'm always looking for new hoes.

Pasadena, CA. 9:30pm

My girlfriend Penny and I were catching up... fucking... I was pussy pounding the fuck outta her. The bitch can take my huge dick as good as any chick ever. I played with her beautiful 32C jugs, pinching her perky, pink nipples hard. My cock flew up her wet pussy at the speed of light. Penny squirted five times, then I shoved all the way up her soaking wet snatch and blasted my huge load of ball cream in it. We kissed while I overflowed that perfect, bald snatch. I pulled out and Penny quickly sucked me in, drinking down the last of my cum.

"How was San Fran babe?"

"It was cool... Sent Howard a bunch of pics of me and his wife."

Penny laughed and smoked some weed. "Good... the little weasel is always saying or doing something to get on my nerves. He begged me and Amy to flash him yesterday because he said he was sick. We got him though... Amy showed him a picture of Sheldon, that she showed me. He was mooning her. She told him to peep that flash."

"My girl. I love you baby."

"Awwww... I love you too baby... so, so much... I missed you so damn much James."

We made out and smoked. My left hand was gripped tightly on Penny's perfect booty.

"I loved the pics you sent me of you and mom. Hot ass pics baby doll."

"Thanks baby. Your mom is one sexy woman. I love fucking her."

An hour later my mom came back over and was sucking my rock hard cock so fucking good. My mom is still one of the top three cocksuckers I've ever had. She nibbled my sensitive head, tightly wrapping her beautiful lips around my shaft and taking all 10 inches down her throat with ease. Penny sucked my balls and smiled up at me as my mom devoured my cock, gobbling up every inch, smiling at me the whole fucking time.

A few minutes later, my mom had my cock wedged up her sweet, mature ass, while I drilled up her sexy ass with awesome fucking power. Mom sucked on Penny's strapon. We double fucked my mom for an hour. She squirted ten times, loving it all. I love fucking my beautiful mom... she's so cock crazy... Mom also drank my whole load of piss... every fucking drop... not missing a single drop. Penny ate out her ass, while mom drank down my piss cocktail. I came in both of my favorite women's mouths. They both swallowed down my entire load and sucked me fucking clean. Mom spent the night and we fucked the night away, in Penny and my bedroom. My two favorite women draining my cock. It was a beautiful night.

Bernadette texted me pictures of Howard eating my jizz out of her pussy. Like I said, we made him a cuckold. She smacked him and spit on him. Bernadette may be small, but she can be a tough little dominatrix, when she wants to be.

Part of my business in San Fran was a long time client wanting me to make a movie with Arabelle, me and my friends. I told him I'd think about it. He wanted a crazy, freaky fuckfest... right up my alley... but I didn't know if I wanted Penny to be a part of it. What will I do? Stay tuned and find out.

To be continued...

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers