The Big Perverted Bang Ch. 03

Story Info
Group sex fun on the way to Big Bear.
2.7k words
4.1
10.5k
9
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

This is a big perverted sleazy fuck parody... It ain't real

"Bernie... you have such big, beautiful breasts... I wish mine were as big as yours. Mine are nice... but they're smaller." My girlfriend Penny lifted her gray sweatshirt and lavender sports bra, showing our friend Bernadette her awesome breasts. We were in my Escalade, on the way to Big Bear for a camping trip. I was driving and Penny and Bernadette were in the front seat with me, while Bernadette's husband Howard and our friends Sheldon and his girlfriend Amy were in the back.

"I think you have gorgeous breasts Penny." Bernadette said in her sweet, but high pitched voice. They started groping each other's tits. Penny pulled Bernadette's milk filled titties out of her white bra, after she pulled her white tank top up. Penny went suck crazy, sucking happily on Bernie's gorgeous tits. Penny looked amazing as always in her workout gear, with her very short blonde hair. A trucker pulled up beside us and honked his horn. Penny pulled her spandex pants down and mooned him, smacking her perfect booty and wiggling it for him.

"Come and get it big boy." Penny yelled at him, shaking her delicious booty at him, teasing him big time. The trucker honked his horn again and pulled off. "Too bad... We could've doubled fucked him Bernie." Penny winked at me... always teasing. "Guess we will have to double fuck James. Good... He's got the best cock." Penny blew me a kiss and sucked on Bernadette's awesome natural milk juggs.

A few miles down the road, a car with three college guys pulled beside us and stared at Penny and Bernadette making out. They honked their horn and chanted, "SHOW YOUR TITS SHOW YOUR TITS SHOW YOUR TITS!!" Penny and Bernadette looked at each other and smiled. They turned to the young guys and flashed them, shaking their beautiful tits, playing with the other's titties. Penny squeezed Bernie's tits and her milk shot out, painting my window. The college dudes went crazy and kept honking their horn.

Howard looked frustrated, watching his wife flash the college guys. Amy rubbed Sheldon's cock through his pants, while they kissed. I pulled mine out as I drove. Bernadette looked back at me and reached over, jerking my shaft. She leaned back and kissed me. Penny leaned over and engulfed my cock, sucking it eagerly and deep. She massaged my meaty balls as her beautiful head bobbed up and down my shaft. Penny moaned and sucked me deeper and faster, her tongue bathing my thick shaft with her saliva. She sped up, sucking my 10 thick inches as fast as she could.

Bernadette kept squirting her milk at the college guys and my window, covering it with her breast milk. She was smiling big, really getting off flashing strangers.

The college guys saw Penny sucking me off and chanted, "SUCK THAT COCK SUCK THAT COCK SUCK THAT COCK!!"

I grunted and exploded my huge load of jizz down Penny's sucking throat. She moaned her happy approval of the taste as she drank down every drop, sucking my cumming cock fast and hard, jerking it fast, pumping out every drop of my cream she could get. Penny swallowed every fucking drop, sucking hard on my cock head, looking up at me, grinning wide as my jizz flowed down her throat. My bitch can suck a fucking cock. Bernadette leaned over and sucked my cock, jerking it to get any drops of cum left. She kissed Penny and licked her lips, blowing me a kiss.

I pulled in a gas station to fill up and the college guys pulled in too. I gassed up my Escalade, while the girls and Sheldon went in the convienence store. The young guys followed them inside. I smiled, knowing Penny would work them for some money. My girl knows how to tease for money. I love that about her.

"You chicks rock!! Can we play with your titties?" One college guy asked.

Penny looked at Bernadette and smiled. Her business side kicked in. "Money talks boys. If you ain't got none... start walking, no titties." The guys talked to each other and asked how much. "$200 to feel up Bernadette. Mine are for my man... so you get Bernadette's... My booty is up for negotiation."

The guys handed Penny $200. "It's $200 each fellas... pay up." The guys huddled up and talked it over.

Amy was making out with Sheldon... who was trying to buy some twizzlers. "Amy... Please. You're always so horny. Control yourself. You're a scientist. We can't have coitus in this store... it's unsanitary and extremely awkward.

"Shut up and kiss me daddy... mama needs some dick, so pull it out." Amy was indeed very horny.

The college guys gave Penny $400 more. They started groping Bernadette's tits. Her milk shot out everywhere. They all three started sucking her tits, drinking her milk as they roughly groped them. Penny smiled... $600 and she wanted more. One of the guys looked at Penny. "How much to play with your ass baby?"

Penny pulled her lavender spandex pants down below her ass cheeks and looked back at them. "This sweet ass is worth $500 each... so pay up boys... or start walkin'." They didn't need a huddle. They handed Penny $1500. She counted it and shook her perfect ass at them. "Come and get it fellas... hands only though." They all three quickly groped my girl's ass, squeezing it roughly, smacking it, shaking it. Penny moaned and shaked her sweet booty for the guys as they went crazy groping and smacking it. They squeezed her ass hard and Penny moaned louder.

Howard went in the store and looked at Bernadette. She decided to have some fun with her cuckold husband. "HOWARD... GET OVER HERE AND GET ON YOUR KNEES...NOW!!" He ran over and knelt in front of her.

One guy slipped a finger up Penny's ass. She was gonna yell at him, but she was really turned on so she let him finger her booty a little. Another guy slid a finger up her pussy and Penny decided to go along with that too. Her juicy, bald pussy was leaking all over the guy's invading finger. Penny bit her lips, enjoying the booty groping and the fingering of her holes. The other guy reached up and ran his hand under her sweatshirt and sports bra, squeezing her left tit. "HEY... oh fuck it... I'm horny." Penny decided to let them get more than their money's worth.

Howard was excited, assuming he was gonna get to finally play with his wife. Bernadette had other ideas. "Ok boys... you can fuck me... all you have to do is fuck my husband's mouth first." Howard looked shocked... even more shocked when two of the guys playing with Penny grabbed his head and shoved both of their average sized cocks in his open mouth. They immediately started fucking his mouth. Howard couldn't speak, but mumbled at his wife, around the two oral invaders. "SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND SUCK THOSE COCKS... OR NO MORE SEX FOR YOU!! GET THEM READY FOR MY HOLES!!"

Howard wasn't loving the idea of sucking the two cocks... but he also wanted to keep fucking his wife... when she felt like letting him... so he gave in and sucked. Howard didn't really have to suck the two guys off... they were double fucking his mouth so he just let them do the work. Howard was actually deep down a bisexual... and a cuckold... so he really was enjoying it after all. His cock was hard, in his tight, light blue pants.

The old guy behind the counter was watching and jerking his old, fat cock. Bernadette motioned for him to come to her. He quickly did. Bernadette knelt down and started licking his cock, lapping up his precum hanging off the head of his thick cock. She squeezed his shaft hard and chewed on his head. "Look at this cock Howard. I'm gonna dump you and marry him. I need this cock in my holes every night... not your little, pathetic one. The young guys laughed. The old guy grabbed Bernadette's head and slammed his thick meat into her mouth. He fucked her mouth hard as he chomped on his cigar. Bernadette was so wet, sucking off a fat, hairy, old guy while her husband got face fucked and watched her.

The guy with Penny pulled his cock out and pushed it against her anus. She stopped him. "NO NO... my holes belong to my man." He started grinding against her ass instead. She was gonna stop him, but he wasn't fucking her ass and she was close to cumming so she let him grind on her, saying to herself, "damn, I need a cock... where the hell is James?" The guy reached around her and squeezed her tits, while he grinded on Penny's ass. Penny leaned over, teasing the guy, so he could pretend he was fucking her.

I came in the store and looked around. I intentionally took a long time gassing up, knowing Penny would get really horny. It turned me on, knowing she would let the guys grope her for money. I casually looked at Penny and smiled, then strolled over to the beer fridge and got one. I opened it, walked to the checkout and watched the action.

Bernadette had both young cocks up her ass and pussy, screaming in pleasure from the double dicking. She let Howard play with her tits as he watched his wife get her holes pounded.

Amy was on her knees sucking Sheldon's long skinny cock. She got about half in her mouth. She tickled his big balls... Sheldon laughed, smiled and jumped around in excitement. He blew his wad in Amy's mouth. She swallowed most of it, but some spilled out of her mouth onto the floor. Amy surprised everyone by leaning down and licking Sheldon's jizz off the floor, purring loud as she did. Amy is a closet slut... smart and weird on the outside... slutty and sleazy on the inside.

Penny was leaning over moaning as the college guy kept grinding on her ass. I drank my beer and watched. Her sports bra was pulled up over her beautiful 34C tits, her perfect booty exposed, her spandex pants pulled down below her pussy. The guy was desperately trying not to cum. He pulled off of her then grabbed Penny's waist and shoved towards her again. His cock accidentally slid up Penny's wet pussy. Penny's eyes went wide and her head popped up in surprise. His head and a couple of inches went in. He didn't know what to do. He stopped and waited for Penny to tell him. Penny paused, trying not to orgasm. I drank my beer and watched my girlfriend, smiling and waiting to see what she did. It helped the guy as his impending orgasm was stopped. Penny finally made her decision... She pulled forward and let the guys cock pop out of her leaking pussy. He took the hint and started grinding on her ass again.

Bernadette was screaming and cumming, as now both cocks were wedged up her sweet ass. Her tits were being squeezed by her husband as they hung down. The old guy from the store grabbed her hair and jammed his cock back in her mouth Bernadette happily sucked him off, her head bouncing fast on his thick old cock. The old guy grunted and came in her mouth. Bernadette jerked his cock fast as he came, getting his whole watery load in her mouth. She pulled off of his cock and showed her mouth full of cum to Howard. She kissed him, sharing the old guys cum with her husband. She pulled back and some of the cum hung out of her mouth. She lapped it up quickly, swallowing it down. She made Howard suck the old guy clean, then she sucked him sum more... as she came again from the double anal. The guys had already cum in her pussy and ass and were pounding it insanely hard. Howard sucked his wife's big tits, drinking her milk to wash down the old guy's jizz.

The college dudes both came up Bernadette's booty. She screamed out in pleasure as the cum ran out of her ass and down her legs. Amy came over and licked it up, cleaning Bernadette's smooth legs of jizz. The old guy walked over to Penny and groped her tits. I watched and ate a snickers bar. He roughly manhandled Penny perfect titties, while the college guy kept grinding on her ass. Penny moaned loud. Her eyes went wide again as the old guy shoved his cock in her mouth. He grabbed her very short, blonde haired head and tried to push it down on his cock. Penny smacked his ass so he let go. His cock was still in her mouth though... she didn't spit it out. Once again a choice for my woman. The old guy's cock leaked precum onto Penny's tongue... It sat there as his cock didn't move. His thick cock filled her mouth. She moaned around it from the booty grinding she was getting from the college guy.

I went and got another beer and watched some more. The two college guys that fucked Bernadette were now fucking Amy's ass at the same time. She fucking loved it, screaming so loud in ecstasy. She came twice and they kept fucking her soft ass. Sheldon was now fucking Bernadette, as he held her in his arms. Howard as licking his wife's ass clean, while Sheldon fucked her pussy.

The old store manager once again put his hand on Penny's head and pushed down on it. Penny smacked his ass again, but he pushed again. She smacked his ass again. He paused and squeezed her tits really hard, shaking them and groping them roughly. Penny moaned loud around his old cock and came. The college guy grinding her ass grunted and came all over her phat ass. He groaned repeatedly from the pleasure of grinding on her perfect ass for so long.

I drank a third beer and watched my girl. Penny still didn't let the old dick, thick dick slide out of her mouth. It kept leaking precum onto her tongue as she came down from her orgasm. The old guy tried one last time, pushing down on Penny's head... she finally gave in and took his whole cock down her throat... she even licked his old balls. She bobbed her head a few times on his cock, deepthroating him each time...then she smacked the old guy's hand away from her head and pulled her mouth off of his cock.

Penny gave him an angry look, then grabbed his cock and jerked it fast. She pulled him over to Amy and pulled her face to it. Penny jerked him off all over Amy's waiting face. The old guy groaned and sated his load all over Amy's face, covering it.

Sheldon smiled and giggled loud, shaking and cumming deep up Bernadette's pussy. Bernadette screamed out in pleasure, her body writhing as her pussy was filled with Sheldon's jizz.

The old guy finally stopped cumming on Amy's face. Penny let his cock go. She wiped one finger on Amy's face, scooping up some of the old guy's watery jizz. Penny licked her her finger clean, swallowing the old, watery cum. She grabbed his cock and put it in Amy's mouth. Amy sucked him dry. Penny walked over to me and hugged me. I held her and gave her the rest of my beer. She drank it down and we headed out to my car. Before we did though, Penny reached over and opened the register. She pulled out all the cash... $4100... she told the manager it was for the suck and fuck fun. I smiled. Penny and I went to my Escalade and got in. She sucked me off again, swallowing every single drop of cum I shot down her throat. She handed me the money. We laughed and waited for our friends. We still had a trip to Big Bear to get to... and more suck and fuck, sleazy fun to have...

To be continued...

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers