The Big Perverted Bang Ch. 04

Story Info
Freaky fun at Big Bear.
6.4k words
4.16
10.4k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

This is a big perverted sleazy ass fuck parody series... It ain't real

We finally made it to Big Bear and the campground we were staying at. We rented extra large tents with a good amount of room. Penny and I used one. Howard and Bernadette had one and so did Sheldon and Amy. Sheldon, of course, wouldn't stop bitching about sleeping in a tent. I had forseen this, so I bought him a case of Strawberry Quik... his favorite... and I got Amy to bring along a big container of spaghetti with chunks of hot dogs in it... his favorite... to keep him calm. It did... a little.

"Why on earth would we be sleeping in a tent? It's such a waste of time... not to mention unsanitary and it greatly increases our chances of getting malaria." Sheldon was being Sheldon.

"It's fun Sheldon... and how in the hell does it greatly increase our chances of getting malaria. This is California Sheldon... there's no malaria here." Penny reassured Sheldon, as we finished putting everything in our tents. She took off her sports bra, showing off those gorgeous 34C tits. We were going skinny dipping in the pond. Howard stared at my girl's gorgeous, naked tits, with his goofy stare. Bernadette elbowed him.

"Penny... there are all kinds of disease carrying vermin around here and we are exposing ourselves to any number of life threatening diseases by..."

"THERE'S NO MALARIA HERE SHELDON!! SHUT UP AND TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF! WE'RE GOING SKINNY DIPPING! " Penny yelled out, as she took off her spandex pants. My girl looked so fucking hot. I smiled a horny ass smile. She put her arms around my neck and we kissed. I smacked her sweet ass, squeezing it hard.

Penny has such a perfect ass. I'm obsessed with it... so is Howard... he kept ogling it. I laughed in Penny's mouth. I saw... and squeezed her ass again, stretching it open, so he could see it. I smacked it again and squeezed it. Penny moaned in my mouth, our tongues gettin' freaky as we kissed.

"Why don't you and Howard go ahead to the pond Penny. I need to talk to Bernie about something." Penny looked at me and smiled. She knew what I was gonna "talk" to Bernie about, so she was happy to help me out and keep Howard occupied. I squeezed Penny's sweet ass again and kissed her deeply. She took Howard down to the pond, along with Sheldon... who went reluctantly... and Amy. Bernie and I went in her tent and started "talking."

Penny made sure to shake her booty at Howard as she walked to the pond. Howard couldn't stop staring at my girl's ass... his small cock was rock hard and jiggling, as they made their way to the large pond. Penny saw it and laughed. Howard shrugged his shoulders and smiled his goofy smile, when he saw Penny looking at his erection.

Amy started making out with Sheldon, pulling him to the ground. Sheldon nervously looked around for dangerous, disease carrying vermin. Amy pulled his face to hers and kissed him. Sheldon kept looking around nervously, but Amy smacked his ass and turned him over on his back, straddling him, kissing him and grinding her pussy on him.

Howard wouldn't stop staring at Penny's awesome ass. She shook her head, putting her head in her hands. "Go ahead and squeeze it Howard. You're not gonna stop staring until you do." Penny said, shaking her head at Howard's horniness.

Howard excitedly reached out and squeezed Penny's perfectly shaped and toned ass. He closed his eyes, as he squeezed, relishing every second. He smiled a goofy smile and kept squeezing, loving the feel of my girlfriend's booty... "Ok, that's enough." Penny woke Howard from his erotic, booty squeezing stupor. He collected himself and let go of Penny's ass.

Sheldon jumped up from the ground, tossing Amy off of him. "There's a duck Amy. I like ducks. Hey there mr duck... come over here with us." Sheldon said excitedly, as he ran down to the pond. Sheldon likes ducks, so he was really excited to see one in the water.

Amy sat on the grass frustrated, shaking her lowered head. Penny saw her and laughed, feeling bad for her. Penny went over to her and sat beside Amy. Penny put her arm around Amy and laughed, as they both watched Sheldon in the water, happily trying to get the duck to come to him.

"It's OK Amy... Sheldon will tire out before long... then you can have your way with him."

"Yeah... hopefully... unless he finds some more flying friends. He frustrates me so much sometimes... if he wasn't so darn adorable, I'd dump him and get a guy with a bigger cock to pound me silly all the time... like James. You're so lucky Penny."

"Yes...I know Amy... I sure am. I tell you what, if Sheldon hasn't fucked you by this evening, I'll loan you James and he can fuck your brains out... Deal?"

"DEAL!! Thanks Penny... that's so sweet of you." Amy just shook her head at Sheldon, who was chasing the duck in the water, demanding that it come to him and play let him play with it. Penny laughed hard, then tried to hold it in, when she saw Amy's frustration.

Back in Bernadette's tent... I was stretched out on her sleeping bag, as Bernie had her beautiful 34D tits wrapped tightly around my big ass, rock hard cock, while she sucked hard on my thick crown. Bernie smiled that sweet smile of hers at me and she sucked and fucked my happy cock. I closed my eyes and grinned, enjoying Bernie's work on my cock. We fuck a lot and she knows how to make me happy. She always treats my cock so wonderfully. She loves my cock and she loves to prove it, every chance she can.

Bernie pumped my rock hard cock with those big, soft, milk filled titties. She squeezed and pulled her nipples, as she held my cock tightly between her awesome tits. Her milk shot out on me and her sleeping bag. I smiled at her and stuck out my tongue. She aimed her nipples at my mouth and squirted her tasty milk right into my thirsty mouth. I drank it down happily, as she squirted it in.

Bernie pumped my cock faster with her tits. They felt so fucking good on my throbbing manmeat. She smiled so fucking sexy at me and pumped even faster on my cock. She sucked hard on my head, licking all around it and softly chewed on it also. I grunted and blasted my wad into her sucking mouth. Bernie moaned happily around my crown and sucked my thick cream down, pumping it all out with those perfect tits of hers. I squeezed them hard, her milk shooting out, all over my fingers. Her hard pink nipples squirting that milk out rapidly.

We spent the next hour fucking. Bernie rode me, as I squeezed her titties and sucked them, drinking down mouthfuls of her tasty milk. I love Bernadette's tits and I love her milk. She's way too gorgeous for Howard. She's my bitch anyway. She may be married to him... but her heart... and perfect body, belongs to me.

She rode me reverse cowgirl, my cock wedged up her sweet ass. "FUCK MEEEEEEEEE!! YES DADDY... POUND MY FUCKING ASS!! POUND IT HARDER NOW!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Bernie gets bossy when she's fucking, but I just pounded her tight ass harder and motherfucking harder! I rubbed her pulsating clit super fast, smacking it softly, then rubbing it insanely fast.

Bernie squirted four times in a row. I kept thumping that ass, my rock hard, 10 thick inches pummeling up into that booty, wrecking it the fun way. "SHITTTTTTTTTTTTT... I'M CUMMMMINGGGGGGGGG AGAINNNNNNNN!! YEAHHHHHHHHH!!" Bernie screamed out in sheer ecstasy. She blasted out a huge pussy nut, coating the tent and everything else around us. I kept pounding up into that ass and Bernie kept fucking squirting. Her tent was covered in sweet pussy nectar. It blasted everywhere.

Four more squirts blasted out of that sweet pussy. I finally blasted my load up her ass, overflowing it. Bernadette leaned her head back and screamed in sheer sexual bliss, as my cum flowed up her ass. Her long, thick blonde hair fell in my face, as I started pissing in her ass. The cum and piss mixture poured out of her ass, especially when I pulled out. My hard ass cock was still pissing. It covered the tent too.

Bernie wheeled around and sucked my cock, drinking down my warm piss. I kept pissing for a full minute and Bernie drank every fucking drop. She smiled at me and wiggled her eyebrows as she happily drank down my warm yellow man whiskey. FUCK THAT FELT GOOD. Bernie licked the cum and piss off of me, cleaning me so fucking nicely. We snuggled for a few minutes. She kept grinding those perfect titties all over my chest as we did. I just fucking smiled. It was a fun ass "talk."

Back at the pond... "This water feels great. Come on in Amy." Penny was swimming, enjoying the pond. Howard was standing in the water, waist deep, still staring at Penny's voluptuous, nude body as she swam. "Good grief Howard... swim already. You keep staring at my tits and ass... what, are you masturbating in the water?"

Penny nailed it. He was jacking off under the water. "What's taking Bernie so long?" Howard wondered... as he jerked his cock... staring at my naked girlfriend.

"Bernie and James had a lot to "talk" about Howard. I'm sure she will be here in a few." Penny shook her head. Howard was getting nosey, so she decided to distract him some more. She swam over to him. He was looking back towards our campground. Penny saw he was jerking off under the water. She shook her head again. "Is that for me?" Penny said, in her sexiest voice, teasing Howard so very well.

Howard was startled and let go of his cock. He shrugged his shoulders in embarrassment. Penny leaned in to his ear and said, so soft and sexy, "be careful... You might have a piranha swim up and bite it off."

Howard was shocked and terrified. So was Sheldon. "PIRANHA... WHERE? OH NOOOOOOOOO... I KNEW IT... I KNEW I WOULD DIE OUT HERE!" Sheldon ran out of the pond hysterically, ran up the hill and through the campground yelling, PIRANHA... PIRANHA... WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE... SAVE YOURSELVES!"

Amy shook her head and held it down in disgust. She was so frustrated by Sheldon.

Howard was holding his cock, covering it from a piranha attack, nervously looking around in the water, for any deadly fish.

"RELAX SHELDON! I WAS JOKING... THEY'RE AREN'T ANY DAMN PIRHANA IN HERE... CALM DOWN... GEESH!" Penny said, shaking her head, frustrated as well at Sheldon... and Howard.

"WHEW... That was a close one Penny. Howard said, smiling and breathing easy again. "Now, you asked if this was for you?" He pointed his hard cock at Penny. She looked at him with a disgusted look.

"Howard... calm the fuck down, or I'll go get a damn piranha and make it bite your little cock off." Penny swam away. Howard covered his cock again, then swam in the opposite direction.

After Bernie sucked me off and swallowed a huge load of my jizz, we headed down to the pond. Sheldon had calmed down and was sitting next to Amy. Howard was jerking his cock, as he sat under a big oak tree, watching Penny swim around. I laughed and shook my head. My girl is super hot, so I understand how much she turns on our horny little friend. She's always turning me on... and enjoying doing it.

Bernie felt pity for her husband, so she went over and sat beside him. She grabbed his hard cock and started jerking it. Howard played with Bernie's big titties, sucking them, drinking down that delicious milk.

I swam out to Penny and we made out in the water. My hands roamed all over that gorgeous, fit body of hers. I squeezed her 34C tits, while we kissed. Penny reached down and jerked my cock. She looked over my shoulder and saw Amy alone. Sheldon had walked down to the food area, where the campground manager and other campers were having a cookout.

"Awww... I feel bad for Amy sweetie. She's so frustrated with Sheldon."

"Why?" I said, kissing Penny's neck and squeezing her ass.

"He's being Sheldon." Penny said, her arms around my neck. I laughed. "Will you do me a favor sweetie?"

"Sure." I said, slowly licking her neck, groping that perfect booty.

"Go over to Amy and make her smile. Please." Penny gave me her innocent, but very sexy, pouty look. We kissed, our tongues molesting each other.

"Ok babe... but you owe me a good fucking. I'm all hard for my woman."

"Oh... I know babe." Penny smiled her sexiest smile and jerked my cock slowly, under the water, her hand gripping tight. It felt so damn good.

"I promise babe... I'll fuck your brains out all night long... and as soon as your done with Amy too... and any other time also." She smiled and jerked my cock. We laughed and kissed.

I swam to the grass and sat down by Amy. Penny swam in and went to put on her hot pink bikini and daisy dukes, that she left unbuttoned. She slipped on her hot pink flip flops and went to the cookout, to find Sheldon.

She saw him eating a hot dog, sitting at a table by himself, looking around for any dangerous vermin/killer fish. Penny shook her head and went to the food table. She grabbed a hot dog and put some mustard and beans on it... she wanted some beans, but didn't grab a plate, so she improvised.

A park ranger... a stocky, older guy in his 60's came up to her. "Hello ma'am, are you enjoying our campground? My name's John, by the way, everyone calls me Big John." Penny looked him over... She laughed to herself, assuming he was calling himself Big John as a pickup line. He was kinda tall with gray mutton chops, but a rather creepy look. He looked like the kind of guy that would spy on her through her window, while she dressed. He was also very hairy. A full head of gray hair and a lot of hair sticking out everywhere.

"Hi... I'm Penny. Yes it's great here. I'm here with my boyfriend and our friends." Penny ate her hot dog and talked to John for several minutes. He seemed nice to her, so she relaxed. They were both from Nebraska, so they talked about their home state. She noticed him looking at her hard nipples poking through her bikini top. She was used to it... and they were getting along well, so she let him look, playfully rubbing her cleavage from time to time. Penny is a master tease.

Sheldon walked around and saw another duck. He ran after it, yelling at it to let him play with it. Penny saw him and lowered her head, shaking it. Penny finished her hot dog and excused herself. She went to the restroom. Penny walked in the stall and pulled her shorts and bikini bottom down. She sat on the toilet and started peeing.

She got the weirdest feeling that someone was watching her. Penny looked around, under the stall door and at the ceiling, looking for a camera. There was no one in sight. "Is anybody there?" Penny asked... no one answered. She shrugged it off and finished peeing. She rubbed her wet, excited pussy after she finished. She was horny. Penny wished she didn't tell me to make Amy, "smile." She wanted me for herself. Penny rubbed her aching pussy, biting her lower lip, pinching and pulling her throbbing clit. Penny came, her juices shooting down into the toilet. She looked at her pulsating pink pussy, wanting my cock desperately.

Penny thought she heard a noise and was startled. "Is anybody there? If you're in here Howard... I'm gonna kick your little ass." No one answered and Penny didn't hear anything, so she shrugged it off again. She got up and went to the sink to wash her hands. No one was in there except her. She shrugged it off again.

Back at the pond... I was on my side, spooning Amy, my huge cock plunging in her tight brown haired, bushy pussy. "YESSSSSSSS... YES YES YES!! OH MY GOD!! YESSSSSSSSS!!" Amy was cumming for the 12th time. This bitch cums more than anyone I've ever seen. I... and the grass... was covered in Amy's pussy cream. I pulled out every time she came and it blasted out. I pulled out again and the cream exploded out of that tight, hairy pussy with excessive force.

My cock twitched hard. Amy reached back and spit on it, rubbing it in. She pushed it against her anus and pushed back against it, sending it up that tight ass. I smacked her ass and squeezed it hard, fucking her soft ass mercilessly for another twenty minutes. Amy screamed out in utter sexual euphoria. She came ten more times... covering me and everything else anywhere near us in her pussy juices. This chick was a sex crazed nymph. Sheldon definitely had his hands full with her. Just as I was ready to cum, an old friend walked up to us.

"Jamessss... How you been? It looks like your doing OK." My old friend Misha, who I haven't seen in a few months, stood there looking hot.

"Hey Misha... Long time no see. I'm cool."

"You still with Penny?"

"Yeah... she's around here somewhere. We're up here with our friends. This is our friend Amy by the way."

Amy looked at her as she came again. "Hi. It's a pleasure to meet YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"Hey... I can tell."

I was thumping Amy's ass, ready to blast it with my jizz. Misha knelt down, her big, soft D cups jiggling in her white and black striped tee shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra. She's got boobtastic tits. She rubbed my aching balls, then pulled my throbbing cock out of Amy's booty.

Misha sucked it all the way down, looking up at me, rubbing my left nipple. I blasted my load in Misha's sucking mouth, her long, straight, dirty blonde hair, draping over my legs. Misha swallowed down every fucking, creamy drop of jizz I pumped into her sexy mouth. I blasted a huge wad, my cock pumping hard and fast. Misha didn't miss a fucking drop. She greedily drank it down and sucked me bone dry. She kissed my big, throbbing ass cock from tip to base, then licked and sucked my balls of fury.

Misha and I watched Bernadette and Howard, while Amy laid on the grass, looking at the sky, smiling as wide as humanly possible. The King Pimp strikes again... another happy customer.

Misha winked at me and strolled over to Howard and Bernadette. She said something to Bernadette, then sat in front of Howard. He looked at her with a confused look. Misha leaned her head over and spit repeatedly on his hard, small cock. Howard looked at Bernie, not knowing what to do or say.

My girl Misha is a direct person. She takes what she wants. She sucked Howard's cock in, bobbing her head insanely fast on his shaft. Her long, thin blonde locks flew wildly as her mouth did its magic. Howard grunted and popped his wad in Misha's very talented mouth. She looked at Howard and kissed him, holding his head, making him taste his jizz. She smiled, then broke the kiss. She then kissed Bernadette, sharing Howard's jizz with his wife.

Howard looked at Misha in disbelief... he wasn't used to such an aggressive woman. It's one of my favorite things about my old buddy.

Later that evening, the two other couples were playing Monopoly at our picnic table, while Penny and I were getting cozy in our tent. "Mmmmmmmm... I've been waiting for this all day." Penny said, playing with my hair as I ate out her delicious twat. My tongue was rolling and licking like crazy, as I pinched and flicked her pulsating clit.

"I'M CUMMMMMINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!" She screamed out, drawing the attention of the others. Penny squirted so nicely in my mouth. I licked it all up and swallowed every drop. My girl has the best tasting pussy nut I've ever tasted and I drank it down with a big ass smile.

"Are you OK Penny? ... you sounded like you were having some sort of discomfort." Sheldon asked... Sheldon being Sheldon.

"OH YES... I'M FINE SWEETIE... I'M VERY VERY FINE!" Penny answered, grinning at me. We kissed, my tongue exploring hers. I rubbed her pussy as I put Penny's legs on my shoulders, then rubbed my huge crown up and down her wet slit. Slowly I rubbed, up and down, eliciting moans of pleasure from my girl. I watched her writhe on the sleeping bag and bite her lips as I entered her soaking wet, absolutely perfect, hairless pussy.

My thick 10 inches thrust so deep, stretching and plunging into her wet folds. Long, deep strokes up her clenching pussy. I watched my thick cock stretch its way up Penny's cunt, slowly, all the way in and out. I rubbed her aching clit. Penny moaned loud, looking at me with a sexually sweet look, silent, overtaken by the pleasure I was giving. I quickened my pace, now short quick strokes, still rubbing her pulsating clit.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers
12