The Big Rape Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whiteboy
whiteboy
369 Followers

Alex struggled against this powerful black woman as she forced him on his knees mere inches away from his beautiful fiancés' cum covered body. The stench coming off her was extremely strong and made Alex feel very ill. Yet for some reason, seeing the way his once very chaste woman like this also excited him.

"Just do it, Alex, and they'll leave us alone." Joanne whispered with her eyes closed in shame.

A bitter sob broke out from his very cracked lips as he grimly began to lick all the cum that these black men had deposited on his fiancés body, starting from her face and working his way down. The cum was strong and nasty tasting but the poor young man had very little say in the matter – it was do this or suffer at the hands of their captures.

Finally after much licking, he made it to his fiancé's beautiful pussy. It was gapping, far from a virgin's and more like a whore's, and the cum emanating from her pussy was stronger smelling than any of the other cum that he was forced to lap up. Hesitantly, he brought his tongue out to taste her once tight pussy and cringed in disgust.

Alex's face was roughly forced down there with such force that for a moment he was afraid that his nose would shatter. Joanne's loud gasp of pain mixed with surprise filled his ears as he was forced to eat every drop of cum from her now gapping hole.

"That's right, honky, suck every last drop from that white cunt, bitch boy."

As much as Alex wanted to cry at this point and how humiliated he felt, he couldn't help but feel his cock twitch against his will in its cage as he gently began to suck in earnest. His face was red with embarrassment and anger at the way the gang was laughing at him and making comments like wimp or white boy. One of the tall black guys kicked him so hard in the ribs that he felt like crying, but continue he did, afraid what would happen to him if he dared to stop.

The taste was so strong that he wanted to puke when he finally looked up as the black men dragged him away from his fiancé.

"I want you to stay in place and don't move a fuckn' muscle. You got me, honky?"

Filled with helpless anger, he could only nod as he bent over, his ass sticking out in the air. The floor was extremely cold and Alex wanted to do nothing but run at this point but fear kept him from moving.

Joanne was feeling raw terror gripping her as two gang members held her up and a beautiful black woman approached her with what looked to be a black strap on. The black woman's eyes were cold and decisive.

"Put this on bitch! We're going to give your nasty little cracker of a fiancé a little treat," She snapped throwing Joanne the black strap on.

Fear made Joanne obey and wet tears started to fall down her cheeks when she was taken over to her beloved fiancé. His extremely pale bare ass was pointing straight at her, and she didn't have to be told what they wanted her to do. Nonetheless, she struggled against her captures as they forced her to wear it.

"You can't make me do this to him!" She cried in despair at the mere thought of hurting the man that she loved, and yes, she still loved him despite some of the contempt she had felt towards Alex earlier.

All the anger she had felt previously washed away when he turned around to regard her. Love and forgiveness was there as he simply whispered one simple phrase, "I will always love you."

Closing her eyes tightly, the dildo pointed straight at his ass, Joanne pushed forward trying to ignore his grunts of pain and humiliation. Joanne closed her eyes, picturing that she was fucking one of the gang members up the ass that had raped her and who had tried to turn her against her fiancé. It was easier said than done, and she was silently relieved after five minutes when she heard her boyfriend give out a loud groan of agony and arousal as he came all over the floor.

Loud laughter filled the room when she collapsed upon her boyfriend, giving him a gentle kiss on the cheek.

It was very easy to tie up the couple while Joanne lay astride her fiancée, the giant dildo still lodged deeply up his ass. Both of them broke out into loud sobs at this point, grateful and filled with a lingering sense of agony.

A very soft feminine hand gently placed a key into her palm and whispered softly into Joanne's ear, "It's up to you if you want to keep little white boy locked up."

The laughter in her ears haunted her as tears of remorse began to fall at the way her body had betrayed her and how she had submitted to all those black men.

AFTERWARD:

It took almost the whole night to break out of their ropes. They never talked about that evil day, except to call a halt to their wedding plans until they sorted everything out. Nor for that matter did they speak to each other for a month. Both were angry with themselves and each other, and more importantly, Alex wasn't sure if he could ever forgive Joanne at the way she had given into her baser lusts. Two long weeks passed before Alex and Joanne finally met up again in her bedroom, with soft candlelight giving her a very sensual look.

Joanne was relieved to find out that she wasn't pregnant nor did she have any STD's. A part of her didn't want to release Alex from the chastity belt because she had this secret need to torment him for his submissiveness that night. Yet compassion bade her to finally release him. The look on his face as he walked through the hallway had pierced Joanne's heart with a bitter after taste in her mouth.

Alex still had the chastity belt on which was an ever-consuming pain in the ass and he knew sooner or later that he'd have to find a locksmith or a hacksaw to finally pry it off. Thus he was amazed when his once fiancé told him in a very stern voice to pull down his pants and something in her tone made him instinctively obey.

His balls were extremely swollen from the past month of frustrated nights when he couldn't touch his penis. Joanne's eyes were moist as she noticed her former fiancé's obvious discomfort but nonetheless said in the sternest voice she could muster, "Close your eyes and turn your head."

Reluctant and puzzled at the same time, he did exactly as he was told and flinched when he felt Joanne lightly feel his balls as if she was measuring them. They were so swollen that he started to cry but instead sighed in relief when she unlocked his cock cage.

With a truly evil smile, Joanne lifted Alex's cock and placed it in her mouth, noticing that as it expanded slowly but surely it still wasn't as big as those black cocks that she had tasted not so long ago. Still it was hers and had its own beauty all to itself – and nothing was going to take that away.

Getting up, she gently cupped her hand on Alex's cheek before turning his face towards hers and giving him the longest, most loving kiss she had ever given Alex. Than she said the only words that she had the courage to muster, "I love you, Alex."

That entire day and night was spent in a heated passion that was unmatched by anything Joanne experienced the night of her rape. Alex didn't give her as many orgasms as those gangsters gave her but what mattered more to her was the way they made love. That surpassed anything that any mere fucking could ever give.

Most embarrassing for Alex was the way that he lasted only a few minutes the first time he made love to Joanne, but afterwards he did everything he could to please her, which was all that mattered in the end.

Small smiles lifted both of the couple's faces as they held hands, both reflecting on the love they had found and how they had managed to endure and forgive each other. Six months later and two months ahead of their original wedding date, they got married.


-The End-

whiteboy
whiteboy
369 Followers
12