The Big Short

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dtiverson
dtiverson
3,949 Followers

The eruption and resulting monster tidal wave spawned everything from the biblical story of Noah to the Atlantis myth. It also wiped out the Minoan culture on Crete and dust from the explosion has been found all over the world.

A ring of islands that form a perfect outline of the volcanic crater was all that remained after the blast. The largest of those is Santorini, which is small by the standards of other islands in the Cyclades. But, it is still a place to enjoy everything that Greek life has to offer.

It is shaped like a backward "C" with the tourist part on the inside, facing the old caldera. The island is the eastern lip of the crater. So, its nine-hundred-foot cliffs slope down to the water exactly the way you would picture the rim of a volcano that had subsequently been filed with water.

The main industry is tourism and the best place on the island to watch the remarkable sunset is any one of the hotels built into the cliffs. Our target was staying at the Santorini Palace, which is indeed a palace. But it is nothing compared to some of the five stars a little north of town.

Holly and her lover must have selected the place based on its proximity to the town, which is either called Santorini, Thera, or Fira depending on how self-important you're feeling. We took a taxi from the airport. The entire island is only 35 square miles, so it wasn't like coming in from LaGuardia.

Everything on the place is some shade of brown except for the whitewashed houses. The brown makes the whitewashing gleam even brighter in the hot Mediterranean sun. It was only late March, but the place already felt summery.

We picked a cheap room overlooking a hole in the ground that was either an archaeological dig, or an abandoned construction site. The view didn't matter. We were there to work.

There was a pool and our plan was to put Kelly in a sun chair, just to see what might wander by. Holly Pritman was one striking looking female. Given her jet-set life we guessed that she'd be out there sunning herself sooner or later. That is, IF she was in residence in the first place.

We could have probably gotten her ID'd by showing her picture to the help. But that would be like hiring a marching band to spell out C-O-P in block letters in the lobby. Instead, we settled for surveillance.

Covert observation is the way things get done in my business. And perchance, being sentenced to eternally sit on your ass waiting for something to happen explains the profession's addiction to donuts.

We had been on the move for almost thirty hours at the point. So, even though we had napped on the plane we were ready for bed. Fortunately, local time was seven hours ahead of DC time. So, the sun was setting over the Mediterranean, even though our brains told us it was just early afternoon.

We had a neat little room with a single king bed. Kelly went into the bathroom and came out in something that looked like a man's sleeveless undershirt. It ended about one inch below her hoo-ha. Her long sleek legs, bounty of copper hair and her huge emerald eyes made her look almost feline.

But it was the sight of those incredible tits swaying behind the barely restraining straps of the shirt that sealed the deal. Kelly was undoubtedly in the mood. There are times when she can be romantic. Then there are times when she just wants to get fucked. This was one of those times.

My wife was radiating lust as she flowed over to where I was sitting on the bed. She hoisted the hem of her undershirt to her waist. I was in nothing but boxers. So, it was a simple matter of her swinging one of her shining thighs over me, straddling my lap and inserting tab "A" into slot "B." She was literally dripping with anticipation.

She groaned loudly and leaned away from me, eyes closed. She had her arms locked around my neck, back arched, breathing rapidly as she began to whip her long copper hair in a frenzy of passion. I was holding her by her supple waist, as she did all the work.

Kelly has a muscular female body, stronger than the average man. So, she is always a handful. Her hips were a blur of action, forcefully humping, rolling and pounding like the breakers on the beach 1,000 feet below us. Her sensual mouth, which can express everything from Irish merriment to carnal desire was open in a silent scream.

Then she gave me a profound look. The panoply of love and devotion that is her eternal gift to me was on full display. I started to say something. But, just as I did, her blazing emerald eye's rolled up into her head and she gave a throaty, orgasmic grunt. It was like somebody had punched her in the gut.

I felt her little ring of muscle go nuts. She lightly bit my shoulder as the contractions overwhelmed her. She began to make a series of loud "hunnnghing!! noises. I stood up, with her writhing on my pole, her arms around my neck, turned us around and dropped her on the bed still attached.

Then I proceeded to pound the shit out of her. All the time I was doing that she was alternating shrieks with desperate shouts of, "Harder!! Fuck me Harder!!" Kelly is very controlled in everything she does. But, when she reaches the point of no return she is another person entirely.

She wrapped her arms tightly around me. It was so violent that I heard the slap of her hands on my back and her strong legs gripped me so that she was literally plastered to my front, like a physical extension. She'd thrown her head back, the cords of her neck starkly outlined, and seemed to be emitting a scream that only dogs could hear. That drove me over the edge and I came in a number of forceful ways.

We basked in the afterglow. Sex with Kelly is a process, even when it's a quickie. She needs to feel connected. That's what the sex means to her. She told me that wasn't the case prior to our getting together. But our close joining further reinforces her bond with me and the intimacy is more important to her than the actual sexual release.

In point of fact, that has some scientific basis. Orgasm triggers a flood of oxytocin which is termed the "cuddle hormone." It both enables and reinforces trust and also increases levels of empathy and it has a much stronger effect on women. It's an evolutionary imperative. Since, women are the ones who bear any potential offspring.

Of course, the body doesn't know if the sex is a one-night-stand, or a marital act. Which also explains why cheating can literally be addictive. But, if you have the respectful all-around relationship that Kelly and I have, the "cuddle" effect ties you together as tightly as possible and Kelly likes to bask in its effects. It might be the only time she is more languorous than she is spirited.

She looked at me with that gunsight stare of hers and said with deep feeling, "I never imagined that another person would mean as much to me as you do." Then she grinned and added impishly, "And if you ever stray I'll shoot you." I was pretty sure she was kidding.

****

The next morning was bright and sunny. But of course, it's sunny on Santorini almost year-around. Kelly appeared by the pool wearing a modest, by her standards, bikini. You can afford to be modest when you have a body like Kelly's. Her silky, extra-long legs, slim hips, bubble butt and big firm rack had no jiggle as she walked past the other bathers in the late morning sun.

I was watching the whole scene from our balcony. The hotel has that "Ancient Cretan" layout. The idea comes from the Palace of Minos, which was coincidentally wiped out when the island that we were sitting on, exploded.

Minos's palace is the origin of the Labyrinth myth. The place was confusing because they haphazardly added rooms as they needed them. There was no plan. The result looks like random blocks were dropped on a hillside; which is both private and convenient if you are doing surveillance from one of the rooms.

Kelly had been sunning herself for about 30 minutes when Holly Pritman appeared. I immediately recognized her from the picture. I could understand Trey's obsession.

Holly was smaller than I expected. But, she was a major babe. She had extreme boom-boom-ba-boom curves. Huge tits that could only have been tailored. Nobody's anatomy is naturally shaped like that. Her waist was narrow with washboard abs and her hips were almost lethal looking; sleek and muscular.

Holly was also a sun worshiper because she had an all-over tan, just like her husband. She was wearing what amounted to two band-aids and a cork for a suit. The small amount of fabric covering her nipples stood out like white dots on the brown of her huge tits.

Kelly is pure Celt. But, instead of burning like other redheads, she turns a rich shade of rose gold. Still, we had come from winter in Illinois; where, the sun is such a rare object that the natives hold rituals if it makes an occasional miraculous appearance. So, she was putting lotion on those long lustrous legs of hers.

There was a guy accompanying Holly who put new meaning to the term, "boyfriend experience." He had that carefully barbered scruffy, man's-man look; short, thick black hair and eternal three-day growth of beard. He was a couple of inches taller than me. But easily fifty pounds lighter. He was almost perfect in his proportions, lithe, supple athletic body with muscular legs. The grape smugglers he was wearing let everybody know that he was packing a big, potent weapon.

They both headed for the sun chairs. Lover-boy spotted Kelly on the way over and did a 90 degree turn in her direction. I didn't blame him. Holly's spectacular. But Kelly's just that much more awesome.

Holly looked miffed. She grabbed her stud's arm and jerked him back in the direction that they had been headed. Words were exchanged, and they didn't look friendly. The two semi-lovebirds settled into their sun chairs and began arranging the stuff they'd brought with them, books and towels and such. Then lover-boy said something to Holly and got up. He walked over to where Kelly was reclining.

Kelly gave the impression that she wasn't aware that she was being stalked. That was a magnificent job of acting. Kelly is ALWAYS situationally aware. So, stalking her would be like a tasty deer creeping up on a Bengal Tiger. But Romeo was in no position to know that.

He plopped down in the sun chair next to Kelly and spun his line. How do I know he was chatting-her-up? Because his lips were moving. It looked like he was asking her where she was from. She answered using one of her super-hot coy glances. She does it from behind her thick copper hair. It can melt the fillings in your teeth.

That worked to perfection. Lover-boy turned and lay back in the next-door chair. He then spent an hour flirting with my wife, while Holly Pritman steamed.

Kelly toyed with Romeo until a little after one-o'clock. Then she excused herself, gathered her stuff and sauntered away with her hard, round buns twitching. Lothario watched her walk with fascination. It was indeed a spectacular sight.

Five minutes later I heard the door of our room open. Kelly walked in looking both excited and disgusted. She said in a weary voice, "What a sleazebag!!" Then she turned to me with a playful look and said, "I think we found our guy. I'm going clubbing tonight to confirm it."

*****

Adeel, as he thought of himself now, had never met a female like the redhead. It was probably a "Darwinian" thing. Her obvious physical strength brought out the primal instinct to mate with her. He HAD to possess this woman.

Holly Pritman was gorgeous in all the conventional ways. But Holly was the same as any other female. This new woman was a huntress; a truly powerful creature and the thought of her conquest drove him wild. He realized much later on that this was a mistake. But Adeel was always prone to thinking with his cock.

She had told him that she was a yoga instructor in Chicago. That made sense. Her body had the lithe, athletic look of somebody who worked out constantly. She had come to Santorini on a cruise ship. But, she wanted to spend a night on the island soaking up the legendary club scene. So, she was staying at the Santorini Palace, just for one night. Adeel thought to himself, "That will be sufficient!"

The problem was, the Caliph had stressed that people would come after him and this woman was exactly what Adeel might expect. So, he was wary. The test would be tonight. Accordingly, he told the woman about the Koo Club, which was the hottest dance scene on Santorini.

Adeel savored the idea of turning this rare prize into his own submissive slut. He had people who would help him deal with her. He might even let his helpers have a piece of the action if they performed well.

Adeel had been waiting on Santorini because that was where the ferry docked. The men he had been waiting for had come a circuitous route from the eastern desert via Cypress and Rhodes and they had arrived last night. They brought a whole lot more of the Caliph's money and the plans and prototype. It was time to activate the plan.

Meanwhile Adeel had to rid himself of Holly Pritman. She was beginning to wear on him anyhow. The Caliph had told him to eliminate her as soon as he got her away from Mykonos. But she was such a remarkable fuck that he had trouble doing that. Now she was replaceable. It never entered Adeel's mind that this new woman would say "no."

Holly was in a mood to yell at Adeel when they got to the room. She had just begun to shout, "What the fuck did you think you were doing down there?" when his fingers closed around her throat. There were other options for killing her. But, this produced the least amount of noise and evidence.

Her eyes bugged with shock and her mouth fell open. She struggled until the lack of blood to her brain settled the matter. Adeel thought that it was a sad commentary on the human condition. An entire life, all that exceptional beauty and sexual energy, so easily snuffed out in an instant. It made Holly's whole existence pointless. But, such was the way of the world.

Adeel gently carried Holly's body into the suite's bedroom and stashed it in the back of the closet. It would be discovered sooner or later. But Adeel would be gone. And, he was much better funded and connected than any of the authorities on Santorini anyhow. So, he knew that they would never catch him. The Caliph had assured him of that.

Adeel knew that the Caliph was a rich man. He could sense it in the man's cultured voice. Adeel had only talked to the Caliph on the phone. But the Qalandar had vouched for his sanctity and his dedication to Islam. More importantly, the Caliph seemed to have unlimited access to money and believers.

The Sheik was one of those believers. Adeel's time on Santorini was nothing more than a fuckfest, a vacation so-to-speak, waiting for the business at-hand. He was still cognizant of his mission. It was just that the Sheik and his men had taken their time.

The Sheik was Ismail El-Shammami. He was based in some hellhole in the eastern Syrian desert. But he and several of his best men had arrived to serve Adeel in the execution of the mission. More important, they had brought the means to create the mubtakkar, the Sword of Islam.

Adeel would use that sword to smite the infidel in the place where he lived. But first he wanted to enjoy the new Crusader bitch. So, having settled the matter of Holly Pritman, Adeel Al-Asad was primed to move on to tonight's sexual feast.

When he entered the club, Adeel was dressed in his usual black silk suit and contrasting white shirt, casually unbuttoned to show off his perfect chest. He slid through the throng at the inside bar looking for his prey. The DJ was working the outside patio where the heaving throng of dancers was undertaking the nightly mating ritual. So, Adeel moved outside.

The woman was there, dancing by herself. Her arms were twined over her head in apparent ecstasy. She was in a very short and very tight little black clubbing dress that made her outstanding body and exceptional legs look amazing. Adeel knew that she had taut hips and powerful thighs. But watching them flex as she moved sensuously to the music gave him an instant hard-on.

The music stopped, and she went over to a bulky stranger who was standing at the edge of the crowd. He looked like an American gangster. The woman was obviously aroused from the dancing. She threw her arms around the stranger's uncommonly thick neck and hugged him in an intimate fashion.

Adeel knew in an instant that this man was dangerous. He was built like a tank, brutally muscular, with a round head and a very short buzz-cut that made him seem more simian than human. He had dark piercing eyes that were constantly scanning the crowd as the woman danced. He was missing nothing.

Adeel gestured to the leader of the five men who accompanied him. They would look like an entourage to any casual observer. But, they were the Sheik and his men, all trained fighters for Islam. He nodded toward the woman and said, "Seize her and bring her to me. I want to talk to her. Then afterward, you and your men can use her."

Adeel knew that the big stranger would be a problem. So, he told the leader to do the kidnapping in the alley at the side of the club. The high stone walls and the earthshaking techno music would prevent her screams from being heard.

Then he turned and walked back out of the building. He positioned himself in the gloom of the alley, waiting for his instructions to be followed.

Of course, he wanted to talk to this bitch. That was important. He needed to know who she worked for. But more notably, he wanted to watch her writhe in sexual rapture as he fucked her.

*****

Kelly wore a dress that was cut low in the front and non-existent from her pussy on down. I could see the far wall through the gap between her thighs. She gave me a grin and said, "I want this guy to make his move tonight and he isn't subtle."

I said with a laugh, "Well THAT certainly isn't understated."

We taxied down to the club, which was only a short distance, right in the middle of town. We would have walked but Kelly was in four-inch FMPs. She was firing for effect tonight, full makeup and a scent that made me want to rip her clothes off and have her right there in the back seat of the taxi.

The club itself was my worst nightmare dark, packed with people, stifling hot and loud enough to make your ears bleed. I wanted to stay in the background. So, I got myself a G&T and wandered out to the lower patio where there was a milling throng of happy partiers.

Kelly was out there by herself, arms thrown up in the air with the beat flowing through her. Her hips were undulating sexually. The bottoms of her hard, round buns were twitching up and down as her long legs flexed. Her big full tits were on bursting display, while her arms were erotically entwined over her head.

Her moves were precise and utterly sensuous, and she was the object of everybody's attention and every man's desire. I didn't want to embarrass her by joining her. Since, I look like a dancing bear when I try to fit in. Plus, I was keeping an eye out for our friend from this afternoon.

I spotted him on the opposite side of the crowd. He was staring at Kelly like she was prime steak and he hadn't eaten for a month. The lust was just dribbling out of his eyes. There was a crew standing with him. These might just be his "boys." Or they might have been somebody else. It was hard to tell.

The music stopped, and Kelly finished entertaining the male population. The crowd actually applauded. She came over to me and threw her arms around my neck, draping herself on me. She was excited and a little bit aroused. It was fun to see her that way, instead of the ass-kicking no nonsense woman that she is most of the time.

She said something along the lines of, "Wooohooo that was fun." Then she added kittenishly, "I gotta pee." And she headed off for the ladies room. It was in the uphill part of the building.

dtiverson
dtiverson
3,949 Followers