The Big Show

Story Info
A curious boy becomes the main show in a porn theatre.
951 words
3.92
48.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've had some of my best experiences in porn theatres.

Being a curious straight boy, I went into the theatre at the tender age of twenty just for the thrill of seeing a 12-foot cock pound a glistening teenage pussy in a public place.

However, I didn't realize at the time that porn theatres are prime cruising grounds. So I picked one of the straight movies, paid my admission fee, slouched past the hungry stares of the bears in the lobby, and slid into the darkness.

The movie was good. A young, pretty brunette with pert breasts was on her knees sucking off two larger-than-life pricks on the screen, but the theatre was packed with guys in various states of arousal. Still considering myself more straight than curious at the time, I picked a dark corner with the least panting and moaning.

Soon the girl was taking it from both ends, and my cock was swelling to burst. Trying to be discrete, I undid my fly, whipped it out, and started to stroke under my sweater. Immediately, I caught the attention of a big burly guy sitting in the row behind me. He stood up, and moved down the row to sit beside me. He kept staring at my pumping fist before releasing his own cock from his pants.

And it was HUGE.

I mean, I've watched a lot of porn in my time, but this was one of the biggest dicks I've ever seen. My seven inches looked puny beside it. It looked like one of those gigantic sausage coils you see in the deli case at the grocers. You could have wrapped three hands around it, and his massive throbbing head still would have poked out over the top.

I guess I was kind of stunned, because I stopped watching the movie and just stared at his dick. He started to stroke it and I was still in disbelief as I watched his hand slide quickly up and over his rolling foreskin; his hand was at the same level as the top of the row of seats in front of us.

This incredible cock quickly brought another admirer to our row. A bald, smooth-shaven twink sat down next to my stroking partner, and took his relatively small prick out and started working it too. The twink, however, was a little more forward about his admiration, because he soon had his hand wrapped around the first guy's massive member, pumping it for all it was worth.

I watched my two seatmates jack each other off for several minutes, until things started to reach a climax on the silver screen. As the girl dropped to her knees again to take a couple of big, gushing loads on her face, the theatre erupted into one big orgiastic moan. My eyes had adjusted enough to the darkness to see the rest of theatre clearly; I turned around and saw guys sucking, tugging, and even fucking each other in almost every corner of the room. And as the two guys on screen blew their loads, it seemed everyone in the theatre was cumming too.

I turned my gaze back to the guys beside me. The twink had already blown his wad, but the big guy was just getting ready to pop. As I watched the twink pump that massive cock faster and faster, and I saw the huge head swell and twitch, I decided to do something I'd never done. I bent over, slid that gargantuan head into my mouth, and started to suck as best as I could. His cock was so huge that I could hardly get my lips around his head. With the twink still jerking, I grabbed the base of his cock with one hand and started to fondle his huge, hairy balls with the other. As I ran my tongue around his head and over the ridge of his foreskin, I tasted something strange, rank, and delicious. (I've had something of a foreskin fetish every since.)

After a couple minutes of serious slurping and gagging (his cock was just too impossibly big to deep throat, especially as I was a complete novice at the time), I heard what I'd been waiting for. Above me, the big man let out a deep moan; I felt his balls twitch and tense; and my hand start to pulse as cum flooded into the base of his cock. As I came up for air, his dick exploded all over his shirt. At first, he came in big, heavy spurts that splattered over his neck and chest; as the twink continued to work his still stiff cock, he kept cumming in powerful smaller squirts that covered the twink's hand and occassionally hit the big man in the face.

It was then that I looked up. Because the movie had finished, the rest of the guys in the theatre had gathered around us to watch this second show. As the twink squeezed the last heavy drops of cum from that oversized member, I saw that I was surrounded by a dozen dicks of every conceivable size, shape, and colour. The entire theatre had surrounded us and all them were jerking their cocks back into life.

Freaked out both by what I had done in front of an audience and the sheer number of stiff dicks around me, I quickly stood up, tucked my cock back into my pants, and bolted from the theatre.

However, I did blow out a huge load later that night jerking off to the memory of my first real man-on-man experience.

(I also returned to the theatre a couple more times to get some good head, but that's another story...)