The Big Surprise

Story Info
Lisa's not as alone as she thought...
1.5k words
3.91
44.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa sighed as she watched her husband Jack pull out of their driveway and speed off toward his "Boys Night Out", which was scheduled religiously every Tuesday night. She was sighing because Jack was average, her life was average and she did not know a way to change the course this "average" decline in her marriage.

Lisa was not going to be on the cover of Playboy anytime soon, as she was now 33 years old, but she kept herself fit with a gym membership, and her breasts were still pert and her ass still firm after 10 years of marriage. She was somewhat tall, at 5'10", with shoulder length brown hair, and she was as lithe and lean now as she was at 18. Jack, on the other hand, was letting himself go, watching too much TV and drinking too much beer. He was approaching 30 pounds overweight and there wasn't much spark left in the plugs. She had sex with Jack about twice a month, more out of a sense of duty than anything else. Sex was standard, and although Jack was a good husband, she dreamt of other men -REAL men who could satisfy her. She, of course, knew this was an unrealizable fantasy, as her strict Catholic upbringing would never allow her to actually cheat on him. But she did keep a diary, in which she detailed her imagined sexual exploits with strangers, friends and co-workers. She went to confession each month and told the priest of these desires and how she longed to be rid of them. No matter how much penance or guilt she incurred, however, she could not stop thinking about her average life, her average husband and her fantasy of changing all of it.

As Jack's car disappeared down the street, and as her sigh subsided, Lisa noticed, as usual, that her heart rate had increased. It felt like more blood was flowing to her head and nipples and she felt her body growing warm, thinking of the time she was about to spend with herself, the only person that had ever satisfied her in her life.

She took the stairs two at a time and reached the bedroom. She closed the door and drew a warm bath in the adjoining bathroom. After soaking for 20 minutes in the suds filled water, she rose and returned to the bedroom. Lisa reclined on the bed, but only after extracting her 7 inch pink, plastic dildo (which she had purchased at a novelty store a year earlier) from underneath her nightgown in the bedside table (where her diary was also kept - safe because Jack simply would never look there).

She felt her nipples stiffen as the air conditioning struck her bath-warmed skin, and she turned the vibrator on low speed. She had turned off all of the lights in the bedroom, and only the dim glow of a bulb in the walk-in closet illuminated her body as she began tracing circles with the tip of the vibrator around her hardening nipples. She heard the distant hum of the vibrator's motor as her mind slipped away to a place where she was dressed in leather, sitting on a bar in a motorcycle joint spreading her legs slightly as a rough, bearded biker ran his hand along the inside of her thigh. She matched the man's movements with the vibrator, caressing her inner thighs, feeling her wetness build, as she clenched her thighs around her hand, holding the vibrator near her pussy. She arched her back, feeling the vibrations purr through her body, her nipples stiff, her eyes closed, her mind in a far off place. She began panting lightly as she increased the speed of the plastic cock and ran it over the lips of her pussy, twisting her hips and opening her legs to allow full access as the biker's hand was now moving up closer to her pussy, his thumb nudging her clit.

Wait.

This was not an imaginary hand! She sat upright in one quick motion, opened her eyes and saw Jack, his pants around his ankles, jerking himself off while holding her pussy with his left hand. She reached for the sheets to cover herself but her hand came to rest on her diary, which Jack had placed beside her, and he smiled slightly, nodded and backed away from her, still watching.

He didn't say anything as she laid back on the bed and moved the vibrator back to her pussy. She could hear Jack's sighs as she began pulling and twisting her stiff nipples and then inserted the first inch of the vibrator into her moistened pussy. She didn't mind Jack watching her - it was almost like she was getting fucked by another man in his presence, and the thought of it was bringing her to orgasm. As her back arched again, and as she began breathing quickly and deeply, she heard a low moan from the closet. That was not Jack!

She turned her head a saw outlined by the single bulb in the closet, a very tall, ruggedly built man's silhouette. She then felt Jack's hand on her face, turning her head away from the closet. Jack then pulled her off the bed and placed her on her knees, facing him. She was facing away from the closet, but clearly heard the door creak and knew that whoever was inside there was coming out.

Lisa looked up at Jack and he held her gaze, smirking. He then guided her mouth to his cock, holding her head firmly in place as he stood before her. She rarely had blown him in the past, because she didn't really enjoy it and hated the taste of sperm, but found herself eagerly gobbling his cock as he presented it to her. She heard movement behind her and felt rough, large, strong hands seize her hips. She started to look back but Jack again held her head firmly. She returned to mouthing his cock.

There was no hiding the fact that Lisa was savoring every minute of this - if this was a dream or fantasy she did not want it to end. Her juices were flowing freely, her cunt was soaked and her nipples were like rock candy. She was breathing hard and beginning to sweat as she felt something that felt like a tin can pressed against her cunt. It's diameter was unnatural, but she realized, it was not a tin can, it was a cock.

She felt herself involuntarily raising her ass and better positioning herself for this intrusion, and felt the cock behind her begin sliding against her entrance as it was lubed in her juices. Her mouth opened wider and she sharply drew in breath as she felt two inches slide into her. She was motionless as she felt another inch and another inch and another force its way in, and she felt her pussy stretched around the shaft.

Wave after wave of pleasure was flowing through her like electricity, as her husband began shooting jets of sperm on her face, attempting to shoot it into her mouth. She closed her mouth and pushed him away, causing him to trip and fall backwards - she would apologize later - she just wanted cock now. She looked over her shoulder and saw an incredibly built, very black man, his face grimacing as he worked his cock into her from behind. She laughed as she came, sheer joy erupting as her orgasm overtook her. She began rocking back into the man, thrusting herself against him until finally the full length of his shaft was impaling her. She had no yardstick, but she knew he was huge, felt wonderful and obviously knew how to fuck. She began fucking him, pounding her pussy against him furiously, and felt another orgasm approaching as the man grasped her shoulders from behind and began to groan. She felt his huge cock begin to twitch, and he shouted something and knocked her forward, lying on top of her as her began shooting long, thick streams of jism into her unprotected cunt.

Lisa felt waves of ecstasy throbbing through her body as her pussy contracted and seemed to explode, as she came again and again, her breasts heaving underneath her as she gasped for breath. She felt this man's sweat mixing with hers on her back and she remained quiet as she felt the man begin to withdraw his cock slowly from her, spilling his remaining juices down her thighs.

Lisa woke up - how long she had been sleeping she did not know. What an incredible dream. She looked around the room from her position on the floor and realized that all the lights were now on and no one else was there. She reached down and began touching herself, smiling as she realized that dreams did not leave a woman's pussy quite as sore as hers was at the present. She sighed, put her diary back in the drawer and returned to bed.