The Big Surprise

Story Info
Trip to girlfriend's ends with everyone's end getting filled.
1.2k words
3.64
38.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late Friday afternoon when I got back to town. I went straight to my girlfriend's house after driving six straight hours. When I got to the house, I unloaded the car, undressed and climbed into bed for a quick nap.

I awoke two hours later to find her straddling me, leaning forward so that her silk covered breast nestled my lips while she tied my hands together. When she realized that I was awake, she paused and leaned over a little farther so her pert nipple brushed between the satiny cloth of her black bustier and my mouth. I bit lightly at the cloth, catching her nipple and getting a light moan to come from her lips. She then pulled her breast away and finished tying the knot. She tied a nylon stocking over my eyes so that I couldn't see and proceeded to start kissing me while rubbing her hands over my stomach and semi-hard cock. I felt her start kissing my neck and trailing her tongue down my chest around each nipple, biting lightly and ending by circling the head of my cock and taking it into her lips.

She stopped for a moment and told me to lift my legs. I felt her slip something soft over my legs and up my body. It was tight and felt like silk. I then felt her put something on each leg that felt like nylons and fasten them to the top with elastic. I had a feeling that it was a matching bustier and fishnet stockings, just like what I saw her wearing before being blindfolded.

She whispered that she had another surprise for me as she lowered her now sopping wet cunt onto my lips. She told me to suck her clit while I felt her tie my feet. Her breasts were rubbing against my legs and the feeling of them, between the satin and silk of our outfits was driving me crazy.

I was getting hard just wondering what was next. She took her hands and started rubbing my cock. She wiped the liquid come that was starting to ooze out of the end of my dick onto her finger, placed it on my lips and told me to suck it off. She lowered her cunt back onto my face and started moving back and forth, forcing me to lick back and forth from her clit to her puckered asshole. She told me to stick out me tongue and fuck her ass, to get it wet and ready for what was to come!

I could feel her tensing up for an incredible orgasm when the doorbell rang. She got up and moved around the room. I heard her leave the room and close the door almost, but not quite all of the way. I heard a male voice and after a few minutes, I heard her come back into the room. She told me not to make a sound or else. And I knew that or else meant big sh*t, especially in my current position.

She walked through to the kitchen and I heard her open a bottle of wine and pour some. When she walked through, She paused again to climb onto the bed. She lowered herself onto my face again and I could taste the wine she had rubbed on her clit. She got up quickly and left the room.

I heard them talk for a few moments then it became a little quiet. I felt my heart sink, not knowing what was going on. I then heard what sounded like them kissing, then her moaning. She was quiet and slow at first, then louder. I heard her tell him to fuck her with his tongue. She moaned louder and then instructed him to sit down. I knew from experience that the noises he was making were from her giving him a blowjob, taking the tip of his dick into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it then taking it deep into her throat, covering the rest, lightly moving up and down the distance to his balls with her hands. I didn't know whether to be mad or horny, hearing what was going on in the other room. I figured that the rhythmic pounding was her riding his cock. He must have been fucking her pretty hard, from the sounds they were making. I heard them both come together, finishing what she and I had started, then it quieted down.

I was panicked, confused and totally helpless. She told him to hold on a moment, and I heard the door open and stay open. She whispered into my ear that she wanted me to lick her clean and straddled my face yet again. The fellow must have heard her riding my face and came in to investigate the noise. He was probably as confused as I was before, walking in and seeing the girl he just fucked seconds before, riding my face. I felt her turn, sending their combined come leaking out of her pussy, into my mouth and over my face. She stuck three or four of her fingers into my mouth, moving them in and out as she lifted her wet cunt off of my face.

She then guided him over me and replaced her fingers with his cock. It was soft and shriveled, but he must have really been into getting a blowjob from a guy tied up and dressed lingerie, because he grew really quickly in my mouth.

As I sucked this guy's long cock, I felt her massaging his balls and fucking him in the ass with the fingers I had just been sucking on. I was surprised at how long his dick was as it grew down my throat. I also wondered how she had taken this monster thing into her cunt without getting hurt. He started moaning and grabbed my head, pulling it down harder onto the head of his cock. I started swallowing as I tasted his come again, this time as it filled my mouth and slid down my throat, rather than leaking out of my girlfriend's pussy.

When she realized that he came, she pushed him back about a foot, so that the tip of my dick just barely grazed his skin. She grabbed my now very hard dick and pushed him back, forcing me into his asshole. She took his dick into her mouth for a moment, then moved back and licked the portion of my rod not immersed in his tight butt. She then climbed back up onto my face, positioning her clit so that I could lick it, and took the guy's cock into her own ass. As the two of them rocked back and forth, slowly at first, then faster, I could feel him sliding down, taking more and more of my cock into his yielding ass. The blindfold started to slip and I could see her leaning back, biting his neck, as he kneaded her breasts and pinched her nipples. She begged us between moans to bite her clit and pinch her nipples harder and harder. I couldn't hold back any longer, and as I filled his ass with my orgasm and bit her clit as hard as I could, I think he came for a third time and I knew that she came again. How do I know? She flooded warmth all over my face and chest, just like Niagra Falls!

He rolled over to the side, my dick still in his ass and she rolled forward. I kept sucking on her clit, bringing her to a few more orgasms before we all fell asleep.