The Big Swing: New Year's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was too late. Michael dropped to his knees in front of Andrea and jerked her legs apart and up. She fell back against the chair. Rich moved to her side and pulled her face to his crotch. She offered no resistance as Rich’s cock slid easily deep into her open mouth. Michael inched forward and pushed his cock into my wife’s still dripping pussy. She moaned around Rich’s cock. Michael leaned forward and began sucking on my wife’s nipples, bringing more moans from the throbbing member fucking her mouth. With one hand, Andrea began cupping and kneading Rich’s balls. With the other, she grabbed Michaels firm ass cheek and pulled him harder into her pussy. So much for wanting no more dick.

My own dick was stirring again and Alex was eyeing with ill-concealed interest. My cock was still coated with a mixture of my jism and Alex’s musky ass juices. Alex got up and grabbed a towel from the bar and returned, giving my cock a cursory cleaning. She tossed the towel aside and lowered her mouth over the tip of my now jutting cock.

I watched her blood red lips circle my prick and slide up and down the long shaft. She was on her hands and knees perpendicular to my body. I reached behind her and found the moist slit of her pussy with my fingers. Warm cum was dripping from her asshole and coating her smoothly shaven pussy lips. I smeared my cum all around her ass and pussy, letting two fingers slide inside her from time to time. She growled low in her throat each time I shoved my fingers deep inside her. Suddenly she swung her leg over my upper body, keeping her mouth firmly around my cock. I stared into her tight young snatch, dripping with juices and cum. Her clit ring glistened as a drop of clear pussy juice clung briefly to it, then dropped to my chest. Without thinking about it any more, I pulled her hips down and buried my mouth into the hot wet folds of her pussy. She groaned long and loud.

“Yes, Brian, suck my cunt. Eat my pussy, baby. Lick me like your wife did. Make me cum on your face, too.”

I flicked my tongue up and down her slit, pausing to circle her hardened clit, then back up her flowing pussy, driving my tongue into her hole. Her mouth moving up and down my shaft was sending electric shocks up and down my entire body.

I turned my head slightly to the right and I could see Michael still pounding his cock into my wife’s pussy as Rich fucked her mouth at a leisurely pace, not the frenzied face-fucking he had done before. Michael continued to lick and nibble at Andrea’s tits. I watched as he kissed and licked up her chest to her neck. Was I seeing this correctly? He seemed to be licking the cum off her neck and chin. The cum he’d shot into her mouth earlier and then leaked out.

I turned my attention back to the beautiful smooth pussy hovering above my face. Alex caressed and massaged my balls as she slowly moved her lips up and down my cock. I took another quick glance at the others. Rich was slowly pushing his cock deep into Andrea’s throat then pulling it back out, almost to the tip. She was looking up into his eyes as she sucked on his dick and softly massaged his nut sack, milking the cum inside. She was hungry for another load. Michael was licking and kissing her wet chin and cheeks. His hips moved in a steady, slow rhythm as he slowly fucked my wife’s blonde pussy. He eyes were closed as if he was lost in his own lustful world.

I turned and snagged Alex’s pussy ring in my teeth and gently tugged. She gave a surprised squeal around my cock that sent shivers up my spine. A warm rivulet of pussy juice poured out of her pussy and over my tongue. I slurped and swallow it hungrily. It was musky and slightly sweet.

Alex pulled her mouth from my cock and said with a husky, hoarse whisper, “Check it out, Brian.”

I turned and looked. Rich’s cock was now sliding between the puckered lips of both Andrea and Michael. It was as if Michael and Andrea were kissing, except that Rich’s hard cock was sliding between their mouths. Michael’s full red lips were almost the same shape and color as my wife’s. It was a totally foreign and erotic sight. Andrea and Michael gazed heatedly into each other’s eyes as Rich, a hand at the back of each of their heads, fucked his cock between their lips. Alex was watching as well, as she continued to jack my rod with her small, strong hands.. I kept my eyes on the threesome to my right, but I buried three fingers into Alex’s pussy. She ground her hips around fingers and warm juice flowed out and down my arm.

Michael moved his head and took Rich’s cock full into his mouth. Andrea kept licking and sucking the exposed base of Rich’s cock and balls as Michael bobbed his head on Rich’s dick. Rich threw his head back and groaned. Michael released Rich’s cock from his mouth and slid his lips down the shaft to Rich’s balls. Andrea took over and swallowed the tip of Rich’s cock, taking him deep into her throat as Michael sucked his ball sack into his wet mouth. Rich fucked my wife’s mouth more feverishly. I could tell he was going to cum soon. His cock popped out of Andrea’s mouth and Michael quickly sucked into is own, pushing his face down onto the thrusting cock until his nose was buried in Rich’s black bush. My wife sucked Rich’s ball sack into her mouth and ran her tongue as far back under his balls, as if trying to reach his anus. Rich responded by lifting his leg and placing in on the back of the chair. Andrea immediately went for his asshole with her tongue and licked his hairy crack.

Watching this was making my cock swell and ache. Alex continued to pump it feverishly with her hand as she panted and moaned, watching the scene in the chair next to us. Her pussy was clenching around my plunging fingers and juices were flowing steadily onto my next and chest.

Andrea was licking and sucking on Rich’s balls and asshole as Michael continued to engulf Rich’s cock in his mouth. Rich now had both hands behind Michael’s head, forcing his friends face farther onto his cock as my wife tongued his balls and ass. “That’s right, buddy. Suck me. Feels good, man. Suck my cock. That’s it, Andrea, rim my ass. Oh, that feels so good. I’m gonna cum so good on your faces.”

Alex shuddered and cried out, “Oh shit, I’m cumming! So hot! So good! OoooOOOooooOOOohhhh!!” Her body quivered and shook and my fingers were squeezed to the point of paint by her spasming cunt. “Keep fucking my cunt, Brian. Fuck my pussy.”

With a final shudder, she rolled off of me onto the floor, on her back, wasted.

Suddenly, he let out a yell and pulled his cock from Michael’s mouth with a “plop”. He put both feet on the floor and grasped his cock firmly in one hand, pumping it furiously. My own cock was ready to explode, though Alex was too exhausted to continue her ministrations on it. I got shakily to my feet, and stumbled over to the chair. Both Andrea and Michael had their faces pointed at Rich’s cock, mouths open, greedily anticipating the load that was soon to arrive. I moved next to Rich and pointed my cock at the two upturned faces as well. Andrea looked up at me and smiled. Michael simply moaned the word “yes” before opening his mouth even wider. I was impressed to note that Michael still shoved his cock in and out of my wife’s cunt in nice even strokes. Andrea’s hand still clutched his buttocks, pulling him in harder and deeper.

“Fuck me, Michael,” she breathed. “Let me have your cum, Rich. Shoot your cum into my mouth, Brian. You know how much I love to swallow your load. Give it to me guys.”

The first spurt shot out of Rich’s cock and laid across my wife’s face and lips. She licked the cum from around her lips, scooping it into her mouth, swallowing hungrily. Rich’s second shot went directly into Michael’s mouth, hitting him in the back of the throat. That was it for me. My first and second shots hit exactly where Rich’s second spurt had hit, right into Michael’s mouth. His mouth was half filled with pearly white cum. I pointed my cock at Andrea’s mouth and deposited two and then three hot streams of cum onto her face and cheeks. Rich pointed his cock at Andrea and pushed it into her mouth, where the last bit of cum was sucked out of his balls by my wife’s hot mouth. Michael leaned forward and engulfed my cock in his hungry mouth and drained the final few spurts of cum from my cock. As if on the same wave length, Andrea and Michael pulled their mouths from our two cocks and kissed each other passionately, mixing and swirling our two huge loads of cum in their mouths. Mid-kiss, Michael groaned deep in his throat and rapidly increased the pounding of his cock into my wife’s pussy. She clutched his ass cheeks with both hands and pulled him into her. He groaned into her mouth as she squealed into his, as Andrea convulsed in a massive orgasm, their loins slapping against each other wetly.

Michael was on the verge of cumming, as well. At the last instant, he pulled out and stood. He straddled Andrea’s upper body and pointed his cock at her face. She opened her mouth as the first shot of sperm streamed out over her outstretched tongue and chin. She kept her mouth open, looking up into Michael’s eyes as stream after ropy stream shot out of his long cock into her open mouth. When the last blob of thick jism dropped onto her tongue, she closed her mouth and swallowed deeply, sending the entire load down her throat.

“Mmmmmmm, guys, that was delicious.”

I fell back onto the sofa, exhausted. My head was swimming over all the things that had occurred. Andrea wearily rose from the chair on very shaky legs and gave Michael and Rich a quick peck on the lips. She turned and walked unsteadily over to where Alex lay. She extended her hand down and Alex took it. Andrea pulled Alex to her feet and into her arms. She took Alex’s face in her hands and kissed her roughly and passionately, their tongues swirling the mixture of cum still lingering in Andrea’s mouth. Both ladies let out soft moans as they pressed their mouths and tongues together. Andrea broke the kiss, brushed the bangs out of Alex’s eyes, then kissed her forehead tenderly. Alex, for the first time tonight, smiled up at my beautiful wife.

Andrea turned, walked to the sofa and fell down beside me. I put my arms around her and she snuggled in close to me. Her body was trembling with exhaustion. We sat on the sofa, our naked bodies holding each other up as Rich, Michael and Alex got dressed. Rich and Michael stepped up to me and I extended my hand. I gave each a hearty handshake and a smile.

I said, “Guys, that was great. I appreciate all your help.”

“No problem, Brian,” he said with a grin. “Anytime. I mean that.”

“Me too,” said Michael. He leaned down and kiss my wife on the top of her head. “Bye, Andrea. You were amazing.”

Andrea raised her weary head and smiled at them. “It was all my pleasure. Truly incredible.”

The boys stepped to the door. Alex stood before us. She leaned down and kissed Andrea’s mouth gently, lingering ever so slightly. “Maybe we can do this again sometime.”

Andrea looked at me and I smiled. “I think we’d like that.”

Alex leaned down and kissed me warmly on the lips. “Later,” was all she said to me. She turned and they walked out the door. It closed with a click and then they were gone.

“Holy shit, Brian,” Andrea said. “That was truly amazing. I still really can’t believe it happened.”

“Yes, it was quite incredible. You were so good. Taking on both guys and Alex, them me too. My head is still spinning. How are you feeling.”

“Well,” she said, “I’m so exhausted I can’t stand up, my pussy and asshole are stretched and will be sore for a week, I’m dehydrated, and if I’d had one more orgasm I’d have brain damage. Other than that, I’m great.”

“I know the feeling, darling,” I said and kissed the top of her head.

“Well, I must say, your surprise beat mine all to hell.”

“What?” I said.

“This. Tonight. I knew you had something planned, Karla and James didn’t say what, but I could tell they knew you were up to something. And when those guys started flirting with Karla and I, then suspiciously showed up in our elevator, I just knew you had planned it. I was afraid at first, but with your encouragement, I got over it.”

Her face was still snuggled against my chest, so she couldn’t see the shocked look on my face. I said carefully, trying hard to control the panic in my voice, “Well, what WAS your surprise for me then? I knew you were up to something, too.”

“Well, you know I’ve been spending more time at the gym, right?”

“Right.”

“Well, we weren’t working out. Karla and I signed for a new class they’re trying out at the club. It’s called ‘Aerobic Striptease’. Lot’s of gyms around the country are offering it. A professional stripper turned fitness expert conducts an exercise class around the art of striptease. I’ve been working really hard and tonight after the party, I was going to slip into my sexiest lingerie, then take it off. Slooooooowly. I was hoping for some wild fucking afterwards. But shit, Brian. This was way better than that. Thank you darling.” She raised her head and pulled my mouth to hers. After a long kiss she said, “This was sooooo good. I love you so much for wanting me to live out one of my favorite fantasies. I made the mistake of telling Karla about it once. Karla must have told James and he must have told you, the shit.”

“Andrea --,” I started, but stopped. I didn’t know what to say. I guess the best method was to plow ahead. “Andrea, this wasn’t my surprise.” I reached down to my hastily discarded jacket on the floor and retrieved the blue envelope. “THIS was MY surprise. We’re heading to Mexico tomorrow for a week in Cabo San Lucas.”

Andrea looked in bewilderment at the envelope. She took it, opened and read the tickets. “Oh, Michael! Do you mean it? A real vacation? Oh my God, this is incredible!” She wrapped her arms around my neck and squeezed me until I grew dizzy from lack of oxygen. “Ohmygodohmygod, I have to pack! I have to get a swimsuit! I have so much to do, Michael! We have to get home, now!”

She got up and started putting on her clothes, then suddenly stopped. Slowly she turned to me with a startled and amazed expression on her face. “Oh no, Michael. Are you saying tonight was NOT your surprise?”

“No, Andrea. I thought it was yours. I too thought you’d pre-arranged to have those guys at our table, then in our elevator, then in our room. I was afraid, too, but I thought that if it was what you wanted, I’d let you run with it.”

We stared at each other for a full minute. Suddenly, Andrea threw her head back and laughed out loud. She guffawed. She doubled over and held her stomach and laughed until tears ran down her cheeks. I stood and cautiously moved to her. She ran across the room and into my arms, kissing me deeply and roughly, even as she continued to convulse with laughter. When she broke the kiss she said, “So this really happened tonight because both of us thought the other one wanted it.”

“Yes, I guess so.” I too started to see the humor in it.

“Brian, I love you so much. You know that you’re all I’ll ever need. In bed or anywhere else. But I admit that tonight was very intense and very hot.”

“I love you, too, babe. I’ve fantasized about this, too. I just never dreamed you’d go for it.”

“Well, if you’d have asked me before tonight, I probably would have told you to go fuck yourself. But now….” She let her answer trail off in an unspoken promise of future adventures. With a mysterious grin, she continued, “This vacation is going to be so much fun. More so than even you probably expected.”

“Why, what ever to you mean, M’Lady?”

“You just wait, you impertinent knave. You just wait.”

But as you might guess, I just couldn’t wait.